Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1939291 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Giel:
But I don't understand, Phyna says she counts the first 3 attacks and keeps quiet then on the 4th offence she explodes. Lol
So what were the prior 3 times that Amaka offended her before she decided to face Amaka this 4th time? I thought they were doing bestie before?
Abi was that format to hide the fact that she was afraid of chi chi and so decided to swallow her anger and chichi's insult because she know say dey with person wey pass am lmao.

How convenient that she stayed 7 days with Chichi and was swallowing insults from her while counting from 1 to 3 lmao yet couldn't even stay 2 days without fighting with Amaka.

Phyna Phyna. I'm getting fake, pretentious and cowardly vibes from you.

I wish someone in the house will ask her if this was Amaka's 4th offence to her and what were the other 3. I really want to know.

Are you minding her? She just wanted to fight for the sake of fighting, and she waited until she thought that she had Amaka fully figured out to start it.

I watched everything from beginning to end, and when she first started shouting on Amaka( cos she was literally standing over her, and walking all around her), the girl just sat down dumbfounded, cos what they were both discussing was not even a matter of argument not to talk of fighting.

It was later that Amaka also changed it for her, cos no be only she get monopoly for madness. It is what it is sha, she thinks that she’s up for eviction, so she wants to bring the drama.

I like her vibes sha(sometimes), but she should be calming down. You can’t just suddenly come for the throat of someone that thinks that you’re her padi.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Variety na the spice of life !This time biggy went for gorgeous blackberries rather than the usual yellow pawpaws u naija men have conformed to eating their shit yearly grin
Lmao!
I think biggy should put everyone up for eviction,evict 4 borites and bring in one or 2 biracial housemates.grin
We need another Nengi,Maria and Ninigrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

She did not bad mouth Chi Chi you should learn how to listen and comprehend well.

Are you sure you're not the one with comprehension issues? If you knew how to read and assimilate, you wouldn't even have quoted me in the first place. Learn to follow discussions from the beginning so you can know who said what and avoid embarrassing yourself.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2022
This Eloswag Dey crase; grin grin grin grin

Long story short; he talk say they ( him and Allyson maybe dotun cos he’s sat with them) will be on a boat like a boat cruise and the wind will be blowing but there will be no hair to blow ( in reference to Allyson being bald)

I don’t understand if Allyson is now feeling Elo or she’s mouthing off cos dotun is there. She kept repeating Elo stop flirting with me. The guy talk say I’m not flirting. Then she was asked what she was down for..: is she down to fork. She said she isn’t but she’s down to spoon. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Diana is repping biracials for now. She is French- Nigerian and speaks with a French accent. Let’s not forget she yellow die. Her yellow Dey like biracial. So manage am Tati.

Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
I think biggy should put everyone up for eviction,evict 4 borites and bring in one or 2 biracial housemates.grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Revolva(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Ijust hope she doesn't get physical with anyone

Make she continue with just her tout(ish) level she go get more fab base

Be like nigerians love toxic people

Like I said earlier, I was actually beginning to like her vibes but her altercation with Amaka made no sense at all. How can you just raise your voice at someone over something as simple as her strategizing on how to gather information from the other camp even to the point of calling her a rat, bodyshaming her and charging at her? Your own paddy for that matter.

She just wants to trend but make she go ask questions, such people no dey last for this show again.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
I bet U won't stand the after effect grin
So the biracial will come and reject Hermes how Erica rejected laycon grin U know they like fine boys and Hermes no fine grin but unlike laycon that is a bit gentle grin Hermes get scoin scoin for head and fit kill any lady that humiliates him like that!! Anyways biggy is full of surprises and anything can happen!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Giel:
I saw a clip where Groovy and Beauty were in bed gisting then Beauty ran out to watch fight when she heard the noise lol.

Have the ship reached that level?

This season ehn, if you snooze you loose. I jejely unmuted my TV around 1am after easing myself in the midnight, just to check what was going on, cos these people no gree sleep. Na so I just see say 5 potential ships don dey form. Past 4, before I could force myself to mute them back again.

The potential ships are:
1. Beauty & Groovy.
2. Bella & Shegzy
3. Ilebaye & Bryan
4. Doyin & Dotun
5. Allysyn &... I no even understand this one fully, but na Adekunle lay down for her bed for a while yesterday, meanwhile Hermes was gisting some housemates, that he would like to be with her(although that was immediately after telling them that he would love to smash ChiChi all over the house).

Conclusion: these housemates mean business. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Are you minding her? She just wanted to fight for the sake of fighting, and she waited until she thought that she had Amaka fully figured out to start it.

I watched everything from beginning to end, and when she first started shouting on Amaka( cos she was literally standing over her, and walking all around her), the girl just sat down dumbfounded, cos what they were both discussing was not even a matter of argument not to talk of fighting.

It was later that Amaka also changed it for her, cos no be only she get monopoly for madness. It is what it is sha, she thinks that she’s up for eviction, so she wants to bring the drama.

I like her vibes sha(sometimes), but she should be calming down. You can’t just suddenly come for the throat of someone that thinks that you’re her padi.

So Phyna was the one that started the fight? Poor Amaka. sad
I wonder how they relate now? Have they settled or still avoiding each other levels?

Amaka and the rest of the trenches housemates need to wise up sha grin. Once Phyna admitted that she modified her behaviour for 7 days. Amaka should have begun to rethink their padi levels if it's real grin Now she's gotten burnt.

Lol, I want to see Phyna and Chi chi in the same house grin
I want to see if my theory that Phyna is afraid of chi chi is true.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Giel:

So Phyna was the one that started the fight? Poor Amaka. sad
I wonder how they relate now? Have they settled or still avoiding each other levels?

Amaka and the rest of the trenches housemates need to wise up sha grin. Once Phyna admitted that she modified her behaviour for 7 days. Amaka should have began to rethink their padi levels whether it's real grin Now she's gotten burnt.

Lol, I want to see Phyna and Chi chi in the same house grin
I want to see if my theory that Phyna is afraid of chi chi is true.

They’re avoiding each other for now...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2022
PrincessEstates:

This season ehn, if you snooze you loose. I jejely unmuted my TV around 1am after easing myself in the midnight, just to check what was going on, cos these people no gree sleep. Na so I just see say 5 potential ships don dey form. Past 4, before I could force myself to mute them back again.

The potential ships are:
1. Beauty & Groovy.
2. Bella & Shegzy
3. Ilebaye & Bryan
4. Doyin & Dotun
5. Allysyn &... I no even understand this one fully, but na Adekunle lay down for her bed for a while yesterday, meanwhile Hermes was gisting some housemates, that he would like to be with her(although that was immediately after telling them that he would love to smash ChiChi all over the house).

Conclusion: these housemates mean business. cheesy grin

Babe you carry better gist come for me. Tanks you grin kiss
Lol. These people no gree you sleep grin

Nairalanders have talked about beauty and groovy and sheggz and Bella. Twitter even said that Bella and sheggz were discussing if people will think they are in a ship. So I had an idea of both ships. I just didn't know it had gotton to bed levels with beauty and groovy.

Illebaye (sp?) that is always mute. How she take enter ship. I still remember how she said she was bringing gen z vibes for us on the stage only to go into the house and disappear. undecided

When I heard their names, Dotun and Doyin, I wondered if they would give us D& D ship. I'm glad they are.

Babe don't laugh but I still don't know who adekunle is sad I know Allysyn though sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
Diana is repping biracials for now. She is French- Nigerian and speaks with a French accent. Let’s not forget she yellow die. Her yellow Dey like biracial. So manage am Tati.

Lmao!
Being born and raised in France coupled with a horrible accent and bleached skin doesn’t change the fact that she’s a pure naija girl!
Even if na half caste wey sound like one razz market woman(Nini),make dem bring an come!
Even if na ‘quarter cast’,I go manage am!grin
E get why!grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Make this Hermes nor go rape person for this house o
this one when he dey tell the housemates say he one smash Chichi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2022
activities2:
Kemen 2.0
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Giel:

Nairalanders have talked about beauty and groovy and sheggz and Bella. Twitter even said that Bella and sheggz were discussing if people will think they are in a ship. So I had an idea of both ships. I just didn't know it had gotton to bed levels with beauty and groovy.

Illebaye (sp?) that is always mute. How she take enter ship. I still remember how she said she was bringing gen z vibes for us on the stage only to go into the house and disappear. undecided

When I heard their names, Dotun and Doyin, I wondered if they would give us D&grin ship. I'm glad they are.

Babe don't laugh but I still don't know who adekunle is sad I know Allysyn though sad

Ilebaye’s matter ehhhnnnnn, e too long. The person wey she truly want na Groovy. But you should have seen her joining Bryan to encourage Groovy and Beauty to get into bed together yesterday( something that was already obvious they were going to do regardless).

If they were in House 1, she would have been gunning for Shegzy. You should have seen the way she perked up yesterday, after Groovy said that Shegzy wasn’t in BBN for the money.

She’s sha doing her own thing, and I like her cos she’s pretty. But are you seeing that ship, she must get into one, by hook or by crook, even if she has to settle for 3rd or 4th choices.

Note that I said 3rd or 4th choices, cos Daniella is still playing her subtle game around Bryan, and Bryan eyes sef never make full choice. tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Giel:

When I heard their names, Dotun and Doyin, I wondered if they would give us D&grin ship. I'm glad they are.

U say!! Go talk am for Twitter and see Adekunle wives association make u deactivate there including mecheesy
The most handsome island King that only a whisper from him does wonders to me without him even shouting grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I bet U won't stand the after effect grin
So the biracial will come and reject Hermes how Erica rejected laycon grin U know they like fine boys and Hermes no fine grin but unlike laycon that is a bit gentle grin Hermes get scoin scoin for head and fit kill any lady that humiliates him like that!! Anyways biggy is full of surprises and anything can happen!
Lmao!grin
Why would any guy in the house harm any lady who rejects him?grin
It’s not possible nagrin
Don’t get me wrong,I’ve never been attracted to light skinned people and I’ve never stanned a biracial BBN housemate…I always dragged them(Venita,Nengi,Maria and Nini).
I just want to see them causing wahala in the house…that’s all.grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
Being born and raised in France coupled with a horrible accent and bleached skin doesn’t change the fact that she’s a pure naija girl!
Even if na half caste wey sound like one razz market woman(Nini),make dem bring an come!
E get why!grin
Osalobua!! Na my sister Nini you drag like that...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2022
activities2:
All na content!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Awwwnnn…you don’t seem to like vawulence but once in a while, it’s needed.Even the show entertains toxicity and that’s how we roll in this threadgrin
It wasn’t easy for me to Stan and defend Erica but it was worth it.I don’t know why I’m drawn to flawed people who aren’t ashamed of their imperfections…maybe that’s who I am .grin
Who’s your fave this season?grin

I hope Erica paid you, because you tried for her. Laycon fans were becoming toxic and doing the madness, I hope Erica took care of her mental health after the show.

This season, I have no favourites yet because the I am struggling to manage the two houses. What about you?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2022
Vijuchoco:
Osalobua!! Na my sister Nini you drag like that...
Nini na fine girl but once she open her mouth,na nonsense!
Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:18am On Jul 26, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U say!! Go talk am for Twitter and see Adekunle wives association make u deactivate there including mecheesy
Lmao, for real?
The guy from already get wives association grin

The most handsome island King that only a whisper from him does wonders to me without him even shouting grin
Lmao
No vex grin
from now on. I will find out who he is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Nini na fine girl but once she open her mouth,na nonsense!
Tueh!
cheesy Chai! ..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2022
This sheggz bumbum is bigger than my own sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I hope Erica paid you, because you tried for her. Laycon fans were becoming toxic and doing the madness, I hope Erica took care of her mental health after the show.

This season, I have no favourites yet because the I am struggling to manage the two houses. What about you?
Erica paid me for my services by becoming more successful than the winner and I’m okay with that grin
I think she did…grin
I decided to stay neutral but Hermes has trapped megrin
Maybe,I will Stan a guy this season but if I’m to support a lady,it would be Chichigrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2022
I like the way these Island boyz be bonding. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2022
Brownsun:
This sheggz bumbum is bigger than my own sad sad
ahhh
lemme see

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2022
PrincessEstates:

Ilebaye’s matter ehhhnnnnn, e too long. The person wey she truly want na Groovy. But you should have seen her joining Bryan to encourage Groovy and Beauty to get into bed together yesterday( something that was already obvious they were going to do regardless).

If they were in House 1, she would have been gunning for Shegzy. You should have seen the way she perked up yesterday, after Groovy said that Shegzy wasn’t in BBN for the money.

She’s sha doing her own thing, and I like her cos she’s pretty. But are you seeing that ship, she must get into one, by hook or by crook, even if she has to settle for 3rd or 4th choices.

Note that I said 3rd or 4th choices, cos Daniella is still playing her subtle game around Bryan, and Bryan eyes sef never make full choice. tongue

Na Beauty save Ilebaye. Because ship with of Groovy and Ilebaye. 2 people wey no dey talk. Na house get dem straight. Eric and lilo reloaded. At least Beauty dey use her loudness carry the ship

She is pretty I hope she gets with shegzy. I want my long distance ship. grin
Shegzy truly is kiddwaya 2.0, doesn't need the money but doesn't mind a ship.

Yes I remember the Daniella and Bryan early ship even official Twitter page was trying to ship them but it seems to have cooled down.

I don't even know why I'm looking for ship this year.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Vijuchoco:
cheesy No be lie sha..
That’s why she didn’t get any major endorsements after the show.She’s so rude,harsh and cold!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2022
Diana no bleach nah! I don’t think so. Her skin is quite uniform and depending on what part of edo she’s from, esan girls Dey yellow well. This one wey ‘e Dey get why’ for you, you never talk like this before. E be like say na the only reason gbegri your besto in crime go come outside.

Gbegri come outside jare.

Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
E get why!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Erica paid me for my services by becoming more successful than the winner and I’m okay with that grin
I think she did…grin
I decided to stay neutral but Hermes has trapped megrin
Maybe,I will Stan a guy this season but if I’m to support a lady,it would be Chichigrin

I am happy for Erica, people were writing her off after she left the house but she thrived after.

Hermes You are not making it easy for yourself, are you? You like vawulence grin. I think he is out there with his polyamorous ways, I am not sure Nigerian fans are ready for that.

I will stay Neutral for now but I am liking Sheggzy, I like the way he is gentle with the ladies. I also like Sheggzy, Dotun and Adekunle for the eye candy factor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.