Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1957903 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
Nothing is happening. They’re just making breakfast and some chit chat. Apparently doyin’s dad is six feet under.

Thanks a lot.
Until evening before I can watch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
Sheggz dosent cheat; I mean that’s really cool. Second time he is saying this. I believe him.
You believe KiddWaya's younger brother?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2022
TheMainMan:
This bbn thread seems dry o...

Is it coz it’s still first week or due to coz we have 2 houses...

Or buhari don affect everybody cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's vawulence that rushes this page up. Luckily for anti-vawulence squad, Biggie has disbanded bandwagonism. People are genuinely watching this time to decide on a fave based on whatever appeases them.

When people have picked sides, you'd see how this page rushes up. Some people only market their faves by putting other HMs down. They are the ones that will take this page to thousands in no time smiley

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Well if you understand how cheating is such a big deal in the UK, you might believe too.

Also I have a friend who never lied or cheated. He would rather not answer than lie and he would rather break up for two weeks do whatever he wants to do and then come back to make up just for the fact he never wanted to be called a cheat. Different strokes for different folks

Latashia:
You believe KiddWaya's younger brother?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:
U see as plenty people dey kitchen, dey gist laugh and all. Some dey eat, some dey cook, some dey assist. Na so e suppose be.

Flirting sef dey go on low key.

This and more is what we were deprived of last year. Wey 1 person go dey turn semo from morning till night dey sing selense.

Loool

I am still going through therapy as a result. lipsrsealed

I had been traumatized

If anyone tries that this year... na to abandon that channel kpatakpata ..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
It’s not double sided oh! Why cyph? grin grin That sentence is funny. Women and men sha the way we read signs so differently.

I heard Cyph don try Phyna and she no gree... grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2022
The funny thing is that the bella lowkey prefers Adekunle to Sheggz but she has seen adekunle is not there to simp for any bitch grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2022
nazablossom:
No "papa put" this season or shouting "Who dey" every second undecided grin

Papa put haff cast grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Wait what! Of all the chics. Phyna!!! Hahahahahaha. I can’t even contain myself. The chic is funny oh no doubt but Biko she razz tdie.

MamBi:

I heard Cyph don try Phyna and she no gree... grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Saltandwater:

From Tacha to Erica, I don't know how you did it. I logged out when I couldn't read the nasty posts about Tacha. Girl, you tried! Mine was to scroll through your comments to like.

I used to log onto nairaland with my heart doing kikikum grin
I went from Tacha to Erica to Angel and I defended them till the very end…e no easy o but when I love someone ,I go all outgrin
What about the sleepless nights I had because of Erica and Angel?grin
Awwwn…you should have commented but I guess you couldn’t deal with the toxicity of this our vawulence threadgrin
Lmao!grin
Btw,who’s your fave this season?grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Dey Dia Bella already has Sheggz in her armpit grin sheggz is becoming the official simp of the season grin
Wow! shocked
E never reach one week,we don get Saga/Ozo pro max?grin
Na wa ogrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Dey Dia Bella already has Sheggz in her armpit grin sheggz is becoming the official simp of the season grin

cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2022
I watched a number of potential ships last night.

Bella and Sheggz were the most annoying though. Shegzz has watched too much of the previous seasons and he’s acting too desperate for a ship, for obvious reasons. Talking about ‘will your mum like me, where would you like your wedding, I want to have babies soon but not out of wedlock.. our babies will be cute, when will you come to my bed, cos I don’t want to keep coming to yours, it’s a girls room. Stray bullet even hit Ozone sef. He said he doesn’t want to be like Ozo from the previous season.

Bella too, who is obviously smitten was playing hard to get. Said she’s used to getting attention from boys, so it’s not a big deal. Said other guys in the house want to talk to her but can’t because of Sege and jokingly said Segun needs to do better with his chase but she won’t be the one teaching him. Also, she made it clear that she can’t be in his bed but sha still ran after him to share duvet in the lounge.

My potential ship sha made up for it and gave me butterflies. I won’t be revealing them so you people won’t jinx it . grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fkmodhi: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:
U see as plenty people dey kitchen, dey gist laugh and all. Some dey eat, some dey cook, some dey assist. Na so e suppose be.

Flirting sef dey go on low key.

This and more is what we were deprived of last year. Wey 1 person go dey turn semo from morning till night dey sing selense.

Loool
The guy was a fraud omoh though I voted and rooted till he won never ever going to Stan that rubbish again selense indeed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2022
I am sensing a sismance between Bella and Chomzy.

It is kind of cute watching them play these musical instruments.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
Well if you understand how cheating is such a big deal in the UK, you might believe too.

Also I have a friend who never lied or cheated. He would rather not answer than lie and he would rather break up for two weeks do whatever he wants to do and then come back to make up just for the fact he never wanted to be called a cheat. Different strokes for different folks

Men would always be men. All men cheat. Sheggz that is already shipping Bella because of her fight with Chichi yesterday. Sheggz thinks Bella trended and has lots of fans already. Just like Emmanuel the gay attached himself to Rose all through the 72days except the last party.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2022
grin grin grin Nawa for you. But sheggz was with [b][/b]Bella before the fight. People even thought he would run after the fight. I think he was initially torn between Bella and chi chi but decided to face Bella but you are entitled to your opinion.

Latashia:
Men would always be men. All men cheat. Sheggz that is already shipping Bella because of her fight with Chichi yesterday. Sheggz thinks Bella trended and has lots of fans already. Just like [b]Emmanuel the gay [/b]attached himself to Rose all through the 72days except the last party.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Fkmodhi:

The guy was a fraud omoh though I voted and rooted till he won never ever going to Stan that rubbish again selense indeed.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I almost fell for his scam but i knew something wasn’t right about him.
I’m so happy that BBN has ended bandwagonism by reshuffling the game and changing the dynamicsgrin
All strategies have ‘casted’grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Saltandwater:

It's vawulence that rushes this page up. Luckily for anti-vawulence squad, Biggie has disbanded bandwagonism. People are genuinely watching this time to decide on a fave based on whatever appeases them.

When people have picked sides, you'd see how this page rushes up. Some people only market their faves by putting other HMs down. They are the ones that will take this page to thousands in no time smiley
I think you are correct. What drives it up is arguments and the bandwagon effect people posting pics and trying to convince others.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2022
Hahahahahaha. I laughed out so loud. Are you for real? This guy Dey fall hand.

MizzD:

Bella and Sheggz were the most annoying though. Shegzz has watched too much of the previous seasons and he’s acting too desperate for a ship, for obvious reasons. Talking about ‘will your mum like me, where would you like your wedding, I want to have babies soon but not out of wedlock.. our babies will be cute, when will you come to my bed, cos I don’t want to keep coming to yours, it’s a girls room. Stray bullet even hit Ozone sef. He said he doesn’t want to be like Ozo from the previous season.

Bella too, who is obviously smitten was playing hard to get. Said she’s used to getting attention from boys, so it’s not a big deal. Said other guys in the house want to talk to her but can’t because of Sege and jokingly said Segun needs to do better with his chase but she won’t be the one teaching him. Also, she made it clear that she can’t be in his bed but sha still ran after him to share duvet in the lounge.

My potential ship sha made up for it and gave me butterflies. I won’t be revealing them so you people won’t jinx it . grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2022
And people they compare sheggz to kiddwire that he is kiddwaya promax

I laugh
Their can never be another waya

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2022
MizzD:

Are you sure these two are not having a laugh at everyone's expense? This is an impossicant now! Weddings? Babies? I am suspecting that they are just having a laugh. Ko possible now.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Yes o,Erica made it big and I’m so proud of her.
Apart from Miracle,I’ve always stanned problematic and controversial housemates…I don seem to like conformists cos I’m not one.
Stanning Hermes won’t be easy but I’m already in and I won’t back out…until I see a different side of him that I wouldn’t like…probably violence, molestation or rape.
I think he has been able to attract a number of people who like his personality..especially South Africans and his fanbase will be huge,as time goes ongrin
You seem to like too many people at once but you don’t have a FAVE yetgrin

Good luck with stanning Hermes, he looks like trouble grin

I will see how it goes in the first 2 weeks then I will commit, at the moment, I am loving the male eye candies smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Bella should stop being grumpy,I am loving this side of her I'm seeing.

I am leaning towards her,just being skeptical because of her ship with sheggz.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

All she needs is Tatiana4u to Stan her and disqualification is already confirmed!

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2022
MamBi:

Why are you all avoiding to call Whitemoney? grin grin grin

Semo and selense .... grin grin grin (I can't stop laughing at this description)

Loool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Good luck with stanning Hermes, he looks like trouble grin

I will see how it goes in the first 2 weeks then I will commit, at the moment, I am loving the male eye candies smiley
Thank you deargrin
Ok,let’s see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2022
Latashia:
Phyna is an IDIOT. This aunty was just looking for a way to trend when others were sleeping. It was just a decent conversation and Amaka was talking about getting to know the strongest in the other house not badmouthing anybody. Like the mad woman that she is she started saying Amaka is playing mind games , and calling her idiot and senseless. Maybe Phyna didn 't learn from Beatrice. Nobody can ever use the TACHA war strategy again.

You literally murdered Phyna here. Yes, she hit a 100 but nah, she was all just motivating Amaka before the saga but Amaka kept hammering on the whole getting to know Eloswag, his strategy and then strike or whatever. It became really annoying like come on, focus on your game, leave those people there already. Plus, her worry is valid like "If you are planning to get close to someone just to game him, could that also be my fate with you since we are kinda close?"

In all that was, they were just overwhelmed. Tensioned to believe they are up for possible eviction, hence unnecessary gbasgbos, very unnecessary.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
The funny thing is that the bella lowkey prefers Adekunle to Sheggz but she has seen adekunle is not there to simp for any bitch grin

Thought I was the only one that noticed ....the way she adjusts herself whenever he is around...

But Kunle no dey put effort for any of them ...just casual gists here and there

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
Watching trenches; Bryan and Groovy are having a chat. It appears groovy is not feeling the way beauty has collobid him. Bryan is advising groovy to go cuddle someone else to send a message cos he Bryan once he notices a chic trying to like fix herself with him, he cuts her off. He says to groovy you are not a man of many words so it should be easier for you to cut a chic off unless groocy cares about not hurting her feelings.
Groovy self dey feel Ilabaye abi wetin be her name self

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
MizzD:

See u...doyin ans dotun....I like that the flirting is lowkey...seems organic...we watch sha...dotun may just be vibing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Giddyfia is annoying,with his high pitched voice and irritating laugh.

Make eviction start abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.