Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944265 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
bukolaademi001:
For me what I've observed
Doyin likes Dotun
Dotun likes Allyson
Allyson likes Adekunle
Adekunle likes Doyin
It's complicated lol

Funny, I've seen Adekunle with Allyson, more than I have seen him with Doyin, but Allysyn seems like the chaser in the relationship.

Which is crazy, because Hermes likes Allysyn

Dotun told Doyin he likes Chomzy, but he hangs with Doyin more of recent (first night, he was hanging with Chomzy)

Adekunle likes Doyin, also likes Bella it may seem, but the Sheggz situation may be a deterrent on that end.

I don't know what is going on with all these ship people, but the housemates with the strongest support right now are Bryann and Phyna of Trenches FC.

I no too dey rate ship people this season.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
You may not be. I get that vibe from her too cos I don’t know how’s she’s moving to Adekunle now knowing Doyin’s interests lie there.

Eeghe:

I watched a bit before bed and did not like how Alyson was towards her sismance partner Doyin regarding man.She annoyed me. Maybe I
Doyin has to learn how to be more assertive. What I watched gave “red flag” in their relationship.
Hope I am wrong cos I really have not started watching

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
He's not a fave this season, but Eloswag so far, seems to have decent leadership qualities and he's a good Creative Director.

He may not go past Week 7, but great things await him outside the house.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scholes23(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omo this task quick pass quikie
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
I thought they were going to pit the houses against each other just like survivor style.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scholes23(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:
He's not a fave this season, but Eloswag so far, seems to have decent leadership qualities and he's a good Creative Director.

He may not go past Week 7, but great things await him outside the house.

You're absolutely correct. Though not surprised about his creativity

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Funny, I've seen Adekunle with Allyson, more than I have seen him with Doyin, but Allysyn seems like the chaser in the relationship.

Dotun told Doyin he likes Chomzy, but he hangs with Doyin more of recent (first night, he was hanging with Chomzy)

Adekunle likes Doyin, also likes Bella it may seem, but the Sheggz situation may be a deterrent on that end.

I don't know what is going on with all these ship people, but the housemates with the strongest support right now are Bryann and Phyna of Trenches FC.

It's almost as if Island people are just in the house for ships. It's getting complicated and I think it's because they are not much in the house. Biggie better find a way to merge this housemates asap.

P.S Am I the only one that thinks Chi Chi likes Sheggz?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
I’m liking trenches presentation though.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Allison Madueke, leave that place before I open my eyes. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
I’m liking trenches presentation though.

Presentation abi practice? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
bukolaademi001:
It's almost as if Island people are just in the house for ships. It's getting complicated and I think it's because they are not much in the house. Biggie better find a way to merge this housemates asap.

P.S Am I the only one that thinks Chi Chi likes Sheggz?

Chichi likes Sheggz, na why she dey always find clash with Bella.

Apparently, on Fridays, there will be Interhouse games, that would have the two houses set against each other in arena games.

The winning house will get to switch housemates with the losing house. If you're familiar with BBA The Chase, something of such happened on it.

I'm looking forward to that Friday night games.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scholes23(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Comrade are u about to enter vawulence mode
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scholes23(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Slightly entertained!!!

EWEE!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
I find Diana’s accent cute smiley

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eeghe:

Hehehehehe wait, Daniella and Bryan nko? I hated how she was (they were) ready to ship on day 0 lipsrsealed undecided

Bryan is still eyeing Daniella as an option, cos he likes her personality. He knows that she likes him, but he’s not sure if she’s the one that he should end up with. At the same time, he keeps an eye on her, and if she’s having a conversation with other guy(s) for long periods of time, he’ll make sure to have his own conversation with her after, just to make sure that she’s still feeling him.

Someone(can’t remember who) asked him earlier on if Daniella is no longer in the picture, cos he slept in the same bed with Ilebaye. And he replied that although he likes Ilebaye’s ??(didn’t hear what he said), he connects well with Daniella.

So my own personal verdict is that for now, his confusion is confused. smiley

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Phyna says variety is the specialty of life lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Chichi likes Sheggz, na why she dey always find clash with Bella.

Apparently, on Fridays, there will be Interhouse games, that would have the two houses set against each other in arena games.

The winning house will get to switch housemates with the losing house. If you're familiar with BBA The Chase, something of such happened on it.

I'm looking forward to that Friday night games.
They are actually trying to mirror that chase season with the arrangement of this season
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
To be fair on Allysyn though, she moved closer to Adekunle first and that was after she confirmed from Doyin that she likes Dotun.
…and eeerrrmm, Adekunle feels freer with Allysyn so far…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
carammel:

To be fair on Allysyn though, she moved closer to Adekunle first and that was after she confirmed from Doyin that she likes Dotun.
…and eeerrrmm, Adekunle feels freer with Allysyn so far…

Don't do this to meeeeee cry embarassed

I'm seeing Doyin with Dotun right now and I really don't know. We watch sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please, who are they talking about?

Awwwnnn. Doyin is having this person's back. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Some of una local pass me wey be bus conductor o undecided
Wetin dey wrong to wear tight.
U fit buy am?
Did I say there's anything wrong with wearing tights? I merely pointed the difference I noticed between the two of them. And how does my post relate to what you do for a living or who can buy what?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:
Beauty's DS

She greedy Big Brother

Hello Beauty, Welcome to your first Diary Session. Talk to Big Brother about your experience in Big Brother's House so far, and how you are settling in?

I don't know, it's just... she's guessing it's real. She's getting to know other housemates. She was not feeling well, and Big Brother did not respond to her, but it's all good now.

Talk about journey to the house

The journey was unexpected. She just took a chance. Being here, what it means to her; level up, next level, use it wisely. That's it biggie.

What does she think of her fellow Level 2 housemates?

Quite an interesting bunch; different characters and personalities. Everyone is high energy. They are interesting people, she is still getting to know them and can't speak much about them.

HoH games gave her an opportunity to meet Level 1 HMs. What are your Immediate thoughts on them?

She thinks they are really cool, energetic. She wants to get to know them if Biggie will allow. They are very handsome/beautiful. They gave her cool vibes. She thinks they're great.

Having spent Roughly 72 hrs in the house, chances of winning this season?

She's hopeful. If the talk is about chances, that's up to Biggie. She's just here to have a good time, she wants to have fun and enjoy herself. If that takes her to Day 72, so be it. She's here for the adventure, the experience, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Anything Else?

Other hosjemates request for stuff, Biggie gives to them, but never to her. She doesn't know why, but it's cool.

Biggie says she has his attention now.

She asked for medication and was ignored, but someone else asked for something and Biggie responded.

Biggie asks why he would hate her.

She says she does not know, because she was sick.

Biggie promises to look into her request

She thanks Biggie.

Diary Session has come to an end. *She stood up to leave*, Biggie asks where she dey go, she apologise, siddon, Biggie come say she fit leave now.

PS: Brief DS. Nothing dey to sell for this babe Diary Sessions. No personality shown. Hopefully, her strengths will lie beyond her beauty.

Thanks dear.
Beauty is an attention seeker with a bland personality.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
thatigboman1:
Antispam bot banned me last night, else I would've given u guys gist about phyna and amaka's gbas gbos. Serious wahala. Phyna us just a very mad girl.
Sorry dear…Abeg give us gistgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
scholes23:

Comrade are u about to enter vawulence mode

They've said I should calm down grin lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Well I thought it was a presentation. I think it was cos biggie asked them to move there and they performed…

KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Presentation abi practice? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dotun? Warriz going on?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by camri: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

how is school and law?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
This illebaye na fool!
She said she knows their weaknesses and that increases her chances of winning.
Wtf
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
On my screen I am seeing Doyin likes sheggz. Bikonu! what is going on? How did Doyin move from Dotun to Kunle to now Sheggz? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shego lolo! Ride on ooooo grin cheesy

Bella should take off this pata biko undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Segun just called Bella "babe" and she answeredddddd. Lfggggggg!!! cheesy grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.