Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944582 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sheggz- babe

Bella. Hmmm

Sheggz- are you really not having any?

Them done enter babe levels grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
I want Doyin with Sheggz embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
Well I thought it was a presentation. I think it was cos biggie asked them to move there and they performed…

You were right.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dannyxy:
clear the sentiments in your own eyes, so you heal. And So you also remember your fave and fan base were terrible people who started toxicity, icons just decided to go lower and give you guys 5 times more fire and brimstone. If not for icons, nengi and vee and all the girls would have so suffered in Erica’s fans hands.

Lol! You guys (you in particular) went all personal attacking us here that year sha. This can never be written off the face of this earth, the bullying and all.
But it’s a season past and I don’t give two hoots about what people tell me here.
We were only a few here that year, just that WDG defended us a lot.
So how about you just live in the now and stop trying to rewrite history? shocked

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
Sheggz- babe

Bella. Hmmm

The stupid small laugh he did after the second "babe" killed me. Yoruba demonnnnnn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oshokhai69:

I stand with Zazu brother…any day cheesy
Yeso he is original grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I hope I'm wrong, but Sheggz is giving me Ozo vibes, all this good looking light skinned brothers dey always flatter to deceive sha

So far? He does not do it for me, at all
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
nooker:

Omo! The only difference right now is, he wears trousers unlike Ozo wey dey always wear tights
grin grin grin U follow for Vawulence committee grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Geezeem:

We have had enough of toxic, one sided ships to last us a decade
True grin enough is enough grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eeghe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know what I was expecting from him but he isn't doing it for me either. Looks like the typical bbn boy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Thanks dear.
Beauty is an attention seeker with a bland personality.

Yes, this much I've gleaned.

She kept accusing Big Brother of ignoring her, but paying attention to other HMs as if they owe her special care.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
MizzD:
I watched a number of potential ships last night.

Bella and Sheggz were the most annoying though. Shegzz has watched too much of the previous seasons and he’s acting too desperate for a ship, for obvious reasons. Talking about ‘will your mum like me, where would you like your wedding, I want to have babies soon but not out of wedlock.. our babies will be cute, when will you come to my bed, cos I don’t want to keep coming to yours, it’s a girls room. Stray bullet even hit Ozone sef. He said he doesn’t want to be like Ozo from the previous season.

Bella too, who is obviously smitten was playing hard to get. Said she’s used to getting attention from boys, so it’s not a big deal. Said other guys in the house want to talk to her but can’t because of Sege and jokingly said Segun needs to do better with his chase but she won’t be the one teaching him. Also, she made it clear that she can’t be in his bed but sha still ran after him to share duvet in the lounge.

My potential ship sha made up for it and gave me butterflies. I won’t be revealing them so you people won’t jinx it . grin

Deaddd
This season I dare anyone to tell me my favs (individual and ship)
Ships are getting too comfortable

Dear Biggie,
Please send all the guys from House Trench to Posh Villa, e get why, to save this show.
Ships everywhere - they are scamming us for money cake help!

Save your/our show
The Ultimate Ish Z had no ship
Move them pleaseeeee
Ah ah! What hell is this?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eeghe:

Same here.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
I like like Doyin. Smart girl! kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Chiomzy is upset at those saying Sheggz and Bella are in a relationship.
She believes they are just getting to know each other and it not up to 48hours.
I can’t understand why she is upset though.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
I like like Doyin. Smart girl! kiss
And she get swag smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Biggy please, swap these housemates ASAP, i need confusion amongst them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Banana island, it's too early for this ship wahala. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
And she get swag smiley

Yup and a decent sprinkle of attitude. Definitely my type of babe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eloswagger likes toxic babe. I seeeee
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes, this much I've gleaned.

She kept accusing Big Brother of ignoring her, but paying attention to other HMs as if they owe her special care.
She think say because she be ex miss Nigeria,dem suppose to worship her?
Lmao!
She will soon leave that house,even earlier than Kim Oprah!grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:
Diary Room sessions Begin.

Groovy

Big Brother welcomes Groovy to the house

What is your Experience so far?

The first 3 days so far have been amazing. Getting to meet Level 2 housemates was amazing. He's been taking his time to bond and get to know the housemates in his level. It has been interesting being able to contribute to tasks. He's enjoying the journey, the process and can't wait for more. Even though yesterday during the HoH games he got disqualified it's all good. He's just really happy to be in the house and is enjoying every single moment and taking the days as they come.

How are you settling in?

He's settled, like he said being the first housemate to walk into the house is a great thing for him. The house is very beautiful and making conversations with the housemates and doing things together, creating a bond and unity have been good. He's being himself; cheerful, funny, assisting people in whatever they need and participating. He's enjoying it so far, no issues with housemates or Big Brother.

Talk about the journey to the house and what coming on the show means to you.

The journey has been amazing. The process from the audition and down to the other stages....being on the show has always been a dream of his and he has been auditioning. He had a good feeling about this year, that this would be his chance to showcase himself to the world and to the viewers. It was not all happy times; there were times when he would be so tense, checking his mails constantly, and just hoping to get a mail from Big Brother. The joy he got when he got it was amazing. He may be a businessman, but being on this show is the biggest investment he could ever make. His family was happy for him when he shared the news. He's not doing this just for himself, but also for everyone who knows him, from his family to those who know him from school or as a model, or from business. This is the biggest reality show in Africa, so, he can't wait to see where it goes. He hopes to win.

The House has been divided into 2 Levels. What does he think of Level 2 housemates?

He finds them interesting, they're an interesting bunch. Each one of them have their own unique characteristics and what they bring to the table. They come from different walks of life...(missed part of it).
You cannot underestimate anyone, because who you underestimate can win the show. He is looking at them all with an equal dey and they all have equal chances of winning the show. He thinks they are an intellectual bunch, and no one is a lesser or bigger contender than the others. He is sticking to his game and being real as much as possible.

When you say you are "not a physical bunch" what do you mean?

When they go to the gym, not everyone is so pumped in working out among then. The few times he has seen, some of them aren't interested in working out. That's what he means by "not a physical bunch". One thing he noticed all of them have is brains, so, when they speak, he listens. Some of them proved their mettle by being in the final round of the HoH games. it was not surprising to find those people there, because they are quite active. For the rest of them though, they have a laid back, chilled vibes.

What are your Immediate thoughts of Level 1 HMs?

He starts from his lockdown partner. The time they spent together, proved quite fruitful. Seeing the rest of the housemates, he felt they are a quite competitive bunch and they have a great sense of togetherness, even though the greetings were brief. From everything he saw, they are a competitive bunch, the guys are quite physical. The fact that they (Level 2) came into the house before then did not seem to bother them (Level 1), rather it seemed to motivate them. Even when the HoH won, he could sense the joy they had, because they were all saved from eviction. He would say he is a very isntinctive person, so, he has this feeling over certain things. He will still need more time to get to know them if that is possible. If Big Brother does not allow that, it's fine too. He will focus on himself.

*Big Brother corrects him, the name of his HoH is Eloswag* he called him Elospar before.

Asks for the name of his Lockdown partner.

His name is Sheggz. He says the knowledge he got was that their Lockdown partner was paired with them because they were similar. He says he found it amazing that Big Brother always comes up with different ways to make the game interesting and seeing how other Hand talked of the similarities with their lockdown partners. He says when they played the game of chance, he 'won' and then had the coloured card. Then staying in the hotel was amazing. He feels they are both cool, calm, funny, always wanting to help people and all that. It was amazing to see him, and they both believe each other deserve to win. This is a competition and he sometimes felt you had to be selfish about your intentions, but seeing him yesterday made him think he also deserves to win. Being here, he wants to focus on himself.

How would you rate your chances of winning?

He will rate his chances high. He is a very confident person. he believes in his progress. As much as he believes they are all equals, he has a very reassuring spirit. He believes his chances of winning are very high, as well as his chances of being here till the final day. He backs that up with prayer. He apologises for breaking Big Brother's rules in the HoH games yesterday. He does not allow setbacks get to him though. He believes his chances are every high and he is dedicated to winning and completing tasks. He believes these things will get him closer to the final day and to winning the grand prize.

Anything Else?

He is wondering if they can bring down the A/C. He feels like the one in the room is quite different from the one in the lounge. He is finding it difficult to cope, even though he brought lots of sweaters and hoodies. He wants to know if Biggie can do something about that. He finds it difficult to sleep sometimes, but if Big Brother would rather do nothing about it, he's good too, but if anything can be done, he would be appreciative.

Big Brother will consider his request.

His Diary Session Ends.

PS: This boy is a rambler. I no like his Diary Sessions.

Thank you so much!!! Please, more of this if you don't mind smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scholes23(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

They've said I should calm down grin lipsrsealed
That's the minimum requirement
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scholes23(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amaka dey find hot boys!!!

Issorite
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amaka tells Biggie, level one boys are hotter than their boys, she doesn’t know if Biggie did that on purpose. She is glad she is not in level one house cos she might not be able to focus.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:
U see as plenty people dey kitchen, dey gist laugh and all. Some dey eat, some dey cook, some dey assist. Na so e suppose be.

Flirting sef dey go on low key.

This and more is what we were deprived of last year. Wey 1 person go dey turn semo from morning till night dey sing selense.

Loool
make una leave whitemoney na

na other housemates no wise
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Allison Madueke, leave that place before I open my eyes. undecided
What is this? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
Sheggz- babe

Bella. Hmmm

Why Sheggz dey do like person wey ugly and never seen woman for his life. His simping may surpass that of Saga, tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
This laughing guy is a fool grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amaka has a lot in her, i like her diary session.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scholes23(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amaka don turn motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
OMG I swear sheggz is cracking me up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: iykmora(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.