Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1939232 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
This cyph dey do like Baba agba. No wonder Phyna quick brother zone am. Imagine a babe like Phyna to brother zone man. Lmao. He even wanted to kiss her for truth or dare and she refused. Phyna wey dey vex say the men no send am. Cyph don suffer jare grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Biggaboi:

I sure hope we won't be seeing another Saga and Nini episode with these 2.
I haven't gotten over last year's ooo undecided

Sheggz is not saga sha. This one sees other women..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
MizzD:

I actually really liked her initially, but for reasons I don’t even know, she fell off for me.

She doesn't have as much screen time, and when she does, she is not a very engaging character. She's very much lowkey, and being that can be quite dangerous.

Some of her greatest highlights have been the 'ship' with Bryann that capsized before it could set sail. I fear her personality is not strong enough for the show.

SYE would have been ideal for her, na mids full that season. This season has too many strong peeps, so, some otherwise great HMs may fall off.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nhazeru:
So na like this, I end up choosing a simp this season?

Sheggzz ....will you leave Bella and focus on the game Chineke akpo gi oku there!!

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eeghe:
When will GFire lose his voice bikonu?
They will soon send you home continuu
He would shine in Trenchland I think?

Giddy na totally Trenches house material grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
thatigboman1:
that injustice to Erica pains me to my bone marrow. It was the day biggie gave Erica a strike for something that happened the previous week that I knew that something fishy was going on.
Erica was too reckless and all she ever cared about was Kidd.At some point,she lost focus on the game and became obsessed with Kidd.
I guess they had to come up with a plan to get rid of her.It was a sad day for me cos she would have won the show if she was focused.
Thank God she’s doing well sha.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

She doesn't have as much screen time, and when she does, she is not a very engaging character. She's very much lowkey, and being that can be quite dangerous.

Some of her greatest highlights have been the 'ship' with Bryann that capsized before it could set sail. I fear her personality is not strong enough for the show.

SYE would have been ideal for her, na mids full that season. This season has too many strong peeps, so, some otherwise great HMs may fall off.

You guys are hilarious, the ship sank before it even sailed.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
He is yummy with black hair..I don't know who adviced him to go on pink.

Must be his village people undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

SYE would have been ideal for her, na mids full that season. This season has too many strong peeps, so, some otherwise great HMs may fall off

Absolutely! Even these housemates know this
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I agree with you, it could have been managed better. BB should have stepped in earlier and isolated her in a quiet room away from the housemates but they allowed her to continue. We don't deal with mental health well in this country. BB were out of their depth and their only solution was punish the victim by ejecting her.
My baby girl begged biggy several times to allow her see a psychologist but they ignored her.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Biggaboi:

True but you have to admit WM evidently came better prepared. So if Sheggz had been following the show as much as you say he has then we should have seen something of his tactic by now rather than this gumbody thing he's doing unless.....
1) he's not really interested in the show and is only here for the fame that his football career didn't give him
2) He's saving his tactic for later to take the viewers unawares

I wonder which one it is.

I suspect he wants us talking about him non stop like we did Ozo and Saga... what I don't know is, to what end? of what good?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Erica was too reckless and all she ever cared about was Kidd.At some point,she lost focus on the game and became obsessed with Kidd.
I guess they had to come up with a plan to get rid of her.It was a sad day for me cos she would have won the show if she was focused.

My dear, Erica was doing so well, she even won the HOH when she the others were gunning for her she was primed to win the show but unfortunately, she allowed that crazy man to confuse her brain. This should be a lesson to girls and women in the BB house and real life. If he is not your husband, then do your own thing and go for your goals, even if he is your husband, a wife should be independent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

That entire outburst was not solely because she drank over her limit. That was not the first night she drank over her limit and she had never had an outburst prior to that night

No be say we no fit move on from am, after all, everyone involved has already kissed and made up, na only fans still dey bring am up.

But the simplification of that outburst to, she drank over her limit, is very disingenuous.

Scondy, let me tell you this, sometimes, when someone flips off, it is as a result of built up mental pressure. That is why you hear terms like "Triggered"

It is why when there is a criminal case, State of mind is considered.

We are all just viewers on this show, and these HMs are no more than the lab rats in a social experiment to many viewers, but in the same light, the idea of this social experiment is for viewers to also be aware of how events can affect an average human being. It is not just for us to watch and have a good laugh over the misfortune of others, or celebrate their successes.

But yeah, I'm tired of the topic.

Erica is doing well, she has been out for two years, and unlike some other housemates that were of good behaviour on our screens, Gistlover has never mentioned her name in any scandals.

We bless God for witnessing her humanity, learning from it, and seeing her growth.

Nobody caused anything, life happened and everyone is better for it.
Period!!!
Thank God say none of my faves don enter Gistlover!grin
See levels!grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
carammel:

I think Dotun and Doyin already have a bond since they attended the same secondary school and were classmates, the friendship/relationship will sail regardless.

I like Bella,her voice reminds me of Liquorose, if Bella is not putting up attitude, she is a cool girl.

As per her relationship with Sheggz, i want Doyin to put confusion between them tongue

Really? I’m hearing this for the first time about Doyin and Dotun..

Yes yes, Bella sounds so much like Liqour! Said It the first night. But she annoys me. undecided

I don’t want ShegBella shippers coming for my babe o. Let her just dey her ADDA group of friends
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

My baby girl begged biggy several times to allow her see a psychologist but they ignored her.
SMH

Did she? BB did her dirty.

See other reality shows abroad have a resident psychologist on call and even after the show because mental health matters. Nigeria is not there yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Did she? BB did her dirty.

See other reality shows abroad have a resident psychologist on call and even after the show because mental health matters. Nigeria is not there yet.

It's not as if they can't get a psychologist...but if you are having psychological issues and the likes...they boot you out

Just like one guy like that during the last edition

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Giddy will not keep quiet ? Until he can’t hear himself anymore before he stops?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I agree, Vee was beautiful, she looked like a younger Naomi Campbell but she was angry she was not they guys top 3 options. Neo only started a showmance with her because he loved the British passport.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Vee was such a horrible person!
Tueh!
Neo finally dumped her when he realized that she’s just a hood rat in Peckhamgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!!grin
Vee acted like she’s some saint and looked down on Erica as if she’s some slut but she missed her period in the house due to excessive gbenshing with Neo!
I think her beef with Erica is Jealousy!
Neo and other guys adored Erica but no one rated her and Neo only saw her as his consolation prize, coupled with her ghetto British accentgrin

Totonatu rest ijn!! Erica was a sex starved drunk who was rightly disqualified after she ran mad!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I agree, Vee was beautiful, she looked like a younger Naomi Campbell but she was angry she was not they guys top 3 options. Neo only started a showmance with her because he loved the British passport.

Did Neo tell you this madam analyzer?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
This year will be REALLY unpredictable , we don't even know who has the most fanbase. Everyone keeps popping up and trending at some point. Thanks biggie for not giving us a repeat.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Won what show?? The delusion.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Vee was such a horrible person!
Tueh!
Neo finally dumped her when he realized that she’s just a hood rat in Peckhamgrin

She was too razz and unrefined.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Period!!!
Thank God say none of my faves don enter Gistlover!grin
See levels!grin

I liked this post sha. I don't know why it's funny to me.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
MizzD:

Absolutely! Even these housemates know this

The entertainment is great for viewers, but it is somewhat unfair to some of these otherwise brilliant characters.

Some of them, will sadly waste their time coming for this show, and it may bring them more trouble than the show was worth. When we speak of the likes of Erica, Ozo, Prince and Nengi on Lockdown, we forget the same show had Eric, Trikky Tee, Aisha and Tochi too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Latashia:
This year will be REALLY unpredictable , we don't even know who has the most fanbase. Everyone keeps popping up and trending at some point. Thanks biggie for not giving us a repeat.

I like it this way, hated the fact that we knew the winner on day 1 and had to seat down and watch who would come in second and third place. This is a good twist.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
BarristerAlarig:

Totonatu rest ijn!! Erica was a sec starved drunk who was rightly disqualified after she got mad!
Why are you so bitter about Erica? Erica had mental health issues that Biggie snubbed multiple times. Her disqualification is not the end of the world , she is not the first and won't be the last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Allnacruise:

It's not as if they can't get a psychologist...but if you are having psychological issues and the likes...they boot you out

KayVee

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Stop calling her doctor. She’s not one! The phd wey she dey do sef she never even pass. Her son that is a medical student no even get time to watch this show. No let me open that Aunty yanch o because I come in peace this year.

I hope the pepper I sprayed into your soul is ata rodo
Burnnnn you unhappy restless soul, forever
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
carammel:

I think Dotun and Doyin already have a bond since they attended the same secondary school and were classmates, the friendship/relationship will sail regardless.

I like DBella,her voice reminds me of Liquorose, if Bella is not putting up attitude, she is a cool girl.

As per her relationship with Sheggz, i want Doyin to put confusion between them tongue

Back here to say I have Disembarked from any possible future DoDo romanz .. Dotun’s elder sister was Doyin’s classmate and she said she cant unhear the babe in her head asking her what she is doing with her younger brother. grin. I have also watched clips of both of them confessing who they like..

I’d stay shipping my ADDA group of friends abeg angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Allnacruise:

The problem could have been nipped in the bud. If Erica asked to see a psychologist, they should have allowed her see one. Other reality shows abroad have resident psychologists monitoring and speaking to their contestants daily.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I like it this way, hated the fact that we knew the winner on day 1 and had to seat down and watch who would come in second and third place. This is a good twist.
It is the best twist ever. The winner can even shock anybody. Anyway whos ur fave? I like Doyin, Ilebaye , Adekunle , ChristyO , Dotun , Daniella , Amaka and maybe Diana. The list can change sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.