Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954660 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Aguwanyi:

I don't just get
Sharap!grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
thatigboman1:
my sister, u cant sue big brother. Those people are law themselves. They will just take all the documents u signed without reading (those fine prints) to court and show judge. And judge will rule discharged and acquitted.
Big brother doesnt have any obligation to provide psychologists for housemates, hence their thorough recruitment process. And if u have mental health issues, u take voluntary exit.
Havent read of any housemate in Africa suing big brother.
Even Zainab in Big Brother Africa that was on the verge of winning but then slapped by a hopeless ghaniaan called DKB and got disqualified (for being slapped) didnt sue Big brother.
Last season, that guy, photographer, that Angel did big thing took voluntary exit citing mental health issues and left. This last bbmzansi that just ended some months back, one girl left after coming in barely 2 or 3 days citing mental health.
Biggie can't provide psychologists for housemates, imagine the cost. They can only provide care and support.

Sue ke?.
I'm sure dey signed like 75 page form that indemnifies Biggie from issues that is not tragedy from biggy's negligence. It's a case of you go do or not ?.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
If Giddyfire can maintain a conversion without that horrendous laughter like he's doing with doyin right now, maybe he will endear himself to fans a little. This is the first time I tuned in to see him and I didn't have to change channels

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
I just want to tell you people I told my crush to get tattoes because of Sheggz and he said... The picture below explains his reaction. angry angry undecided

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Doyin >>>>

I see the little things.. always genuinely looking out for people

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
If Trenches is unable to win their next HoH challenge, Christy O may be in danger.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
I really do not understand Christy o end her type of people, why waste your time auditioning and all, only to pass up an opportunity to show yourself self??

She doesn’t talk, fight, doesn’t laugh, just keeps staring, Haba, there is level field mahn, sit up or sit out…

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
kowema:

Believe me, a lot of those people do it for their personal pockets. They do it to be recognized as top fans so they can then be in charge of the distribution of the crumbs that fall of the larger fans cum the contestant's family's pocket to drive traffic for voting.

It's pathetic.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nobody in poshville wants to do kitchen duty grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eloswag is so cool and cute

Dotun and Adekunle are the chefs of the house? Interesting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
I really dislike this Shella ship

I hope trenches people snatch up one of them, because I know Island people will never trade either of them.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Chomzy looks like JMK with this head warmer.. hahaha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

She's actually wrong, and needs to stop thinking on behalf of the viewers.

Those housemates were catching cruise and viewers were rushing to watch them, she now came and killed the mood, and what happened? The same viewers switched to Level 1 HMs channel.

It is Trenches FC that people like the most currently, and it is for a reason. Even me sef, I no wan dey read all these mumu shipping things wey dey happen for island.

Viewers will watch what they most enjoy, some will watch for love, some for cruise, some for looks.

She no try on this front, and na behaviour like that make I no fit support her. Dem don drag her well well for Twitter now, even calling her WhiteMoney.

She goofed on that one.
Yea agreed it's all cruise & it's entertaining to watch but I get her point too. The constant comparison with the level 1 HMs is actually not cool.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dannyxy:
I really do not understand Christy o end her type of people, why waste your time auditioning and all, only to pass up an opportunity to show yourself self??

She doesn’t talk, fight, doesn’t laugh, just keeps staring, Haba, there is level field mahn, sit up or sit out…

This is why I was talking about bringing your A game. You really don't know what will ginger you to keep you going in a mad house like this. I watched her earlier today and she looked so out of it, feels like she thinks she doesn't belong here.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
dominique:
If Giddyfire can maintain a conversion without that horrendous laughter like he's doing with doyin right now, maybe he will endear himself to fans a little. This is the first time I tuned in to see him and I didn't have to change channels

I think that's his strategy. And strangely his laughs is infecting the other housemates and I also think he knows how to hold meaningful conversation with others.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
When Biggie wanted to force ships, and was making two people of the opposite sex share a room together for one week, Deputy HoH was a thing.

Now that there are two clear houses that would need leadership, they conveniently scrapped the Deputy HoH role

If one house wins HoH, why can't the closest to the title from the other house, be DHoH? Why leave the other house headless?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dannyxy:

I think she has low self esteem because of her face. One werey talk say mosquitos gang up to disfigure her face. Poor girl sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryan's DS

Welcome to your first Diary Session. Experience so far?

He has been enjoying the experience. He's grateful to be in the house. It's a once in a lifetime experience and it feels surreal. Things he would usually not experience in the outside world, or obstacles he would avoid, he has had to find a way to confront them. He is enjoying the experience, as much as he wants to win, he also wants to have fun and he's soaking in the experience. He plans to reflect and grow, which he thinks is the most important thing in character development. He doesn't know what it is, but maybe because he feeds off of energy, he's always super energetic in the house. He has never had a low energy day, just low energy moments. The entire house is high-spirited, he has been feeding off the energy and is enjoying it.

Journey to the house?

He thinks a lot, so, him being there is a result of a lot of manifestation. He kept seeing himself in the house. This is the first time he applied and everything just went well and he feels it happened for a reason. During the Lockdown, he got to meet his other half in the other house; Giddifia, he compliments him and brings out his playful side. He tends to be playful, but he is very introspective. He dey gauge things die, but when with the guy, he dey gauge things less. He brings out the jovial side of him. He usually likes to be in control, but from the minute he sent the Entry video, he has not been in control of anything and he's learning to go with the flow and accept things as they come. It is a very wonderful experience for him.

What does being on the show mean to him?

He does not think it is a co-incidence that the title of the show is Level Up and he is on the show, it came at a time when the deal to double up his hustle is to the ceiling. As a musician, last year he told himself he would go to the next step in his career. This is an opportunity to level up his character. It's a chance to be more patient, because he comes to conclusions quickly a lot. So Level up personality wise, character wise, career wise, and he is appreciative and grateful. He has been practicing appreciation more, because in the grand scheme of things, nobody owes you anything, so, you must appreciate what they do for you. Housemates cook for him and all, so, he's appreciative of them.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

He thinks all players in the game are all clogs in the machine. After the HoH games, everyone in Level 2 were saying their other halves in Level 1 were the better sides of them. He refuses to accept that anyone is better than him, because on what quantitative basis are they better? He is here to play the game, and when it gets down to it, he's ready for what is coming. He was super focused on the (HoH) task, so, he did not get to gauge the other HMs in Level 1 the way he would have liked. If they could meet again on a non-competitive basis, that would be better. On a competitive basis, he no send anybody, his confidence is to the ceiling. He does not care where you're coming from, he sef dey come from somewhere. They are all here for a reason, nobody has the right to tell you another person's hunger is bigger than yours. Over a million people applied, and it is no co-incidence they are here. He is who he is, and he knows who he is.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

They are all good people, some of them are high-spirited and some low-spirited. They are not all as a unit, some people are still individualistic. At this point in the game, it is Level 1 vs Level 2, collective against collective. Eloswag won for Level 2, not just himself. He feels like they (Level 2) are not ambitious enough. Some are resistant to suggestions, and he does not want people to assume he is trying to take on a leadership role. He is energetic when he speaks on things, and he just offers what he believes are the fastest solutions. He feels they need to speak as a collective and understand each other and they are not cohesive yet. Things like this take time, they are just meeting each other, so, hopefully, they become more cohesive.

What are your chances of winning this season?

He believes it is a game of chance, a lot of things are not up to his control and he is letting go of that control, but if it is belief in himself, he is on 100, 1000, some things are grace and chance, but he believes he is worthy of the prize. He does not think anyone is better than him, he may have growth to do, but everyone also has growth to do. He believes he is the best and there will never be a day he will wake up and not believe he is the best. He will always feel he is the best, because if he is not the best, then what is he doing here?

Anything Else?

Not really, he is still observing things to see how they play out. The more things play out, the more he will know. For now, nothing else.

End of DS

PS: His confidence is very attractive. Top guy.

Where is Bryan from
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
garfield1:

Where is Bryan from

Must you quote that long ass post? angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
This Christy O that is wasting this slot this year

Hope she won't come during reunion and looking for who to fight with to gain relevance ,after wasting her opportunity.

Because I don't understand her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
dominique:
That his laugh dey too funny abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
garfield1:

Where is Bryan from

Imo state
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
omotolly22:
This Christy O that is wasting this slot this year

Hope she won't come during reunion and looking for who to fight with to gain relevance ,after wasting her opportunity.

Because I don't understand her
the way she acts dumb scares me...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Imo state

What of cyph and bella
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:

Na una dey make girls do runs....

Girls that are between 21 to 25...where do u expect them to get money for quality wigs....like seriously....

Beauty is ex miss Nigeria...so the exposure must have given her an edge...

Is it amaka that is a school administrator or phyna wey dey do hype geh.....money their making is just enough to feed and do small fine geh

Free them o...

Almost all girls nowadays do runs
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eeghe:
I am irritated by Gfire but don’t dislike him sha

He laughs too much albeit unnecessarily
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I like it this way, hated the fact that we knew the winner on day 1 and had to seat down and watch who would come in second and third place. This is a good twist.
Bryan will be the winner, obviously

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oshokhai69:

I think she has low self esteem because of her face. One werey talk say mosquitos gang up to disfigure her face. Poor girl sad
She called herself argumentative , sarcastic and has annoying traits. I haven't seen any of that in the past 3 days. Maybe she just wants to be a floater this week. I am planning to dump her and move to pharmsavi or groovy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
garfield1:

What of cyph and bella
Cyph is from Imo while Bella is Anambra.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Latashia:
Cyph is from Imo while Bella is Anambra.

What of beauty,ello,giddyfy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
BarristerAlarig:

Trash
Na there u from come out? undecided why not nyash?
Your mama
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2022
thatigboman1:
that injustice to Erica pains me to my bone marrow. It was the day biggie gave Erica a strike for something that happened the previous week that I knew that something fishy was going on.
Erica deserved to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.