Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955882 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Latashia:
Please ma , tell me you are lying? Who did the say they both like?

Lmao who is ma..

Just catching up on the videos of their conversation earlier today on Twitter. Doyin has a crush on Sege and is not exactly handling it well cos It clear to the blind that Sege is chasing Bella. So she confided in Dotun about how it’s making her feel undecided . Dotun encouraged her to shake it off and come to meet him or Adekunle if she feels some type of way and they will be there for her

Dotun on the other hand likes Bella and says he’s not scared of rejection so he would rather try than not.

https://twitter.com/tellbabylove/status/1551950752528072708?s=21&t=lvwdOrXbLXUY8_jK5tf4aA

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Who are these irritants talking about Laycon and Erica of 2 years ago, you no even talk about last year, na 2 years ago issue?

You people get Sense like these?

Abeg! Let's focus, enough of Laycon and Erica talk.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dannyxy:
Amaka dey deceive yourself, you dey find who to ship with. She is about to jonze and go for giddyfire.

Bryan has a thing for dianna grin
Amaka ain't in the same level with giddyfia. She wants long distance shipping.
Bryann that was busy bragging about himself during his DR session , let him swap to LevelOne and see the real heat of those guys.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Being in the big brother alone can be depressing and if your spirit is low,you will end up in a bad state coupled with the different energies that you would have to put up with daily.
That’s why most of them end up having mental breakdowns and also exhibit certain traits that are strange to them.
This is naija where the system only favors the rich and powerful.Asides that,they already signed a confidentiality agreement.
Sighs

There is a reality show called Love Island in the UK, initially the mental health help was not that great and 3 suicides were linked to the show, these contestants go on these shows and expect to be stars afterwards, some of them sell their souls and go into deep depression when they do not become stars and the money dries up.

Now they have beefed up their mental health team and have a psychologist on call to help the contestants.

Nigeria is still a developing country so we are not there yet.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
MizzD:

What is this cheesy grin

Coined from the first letters of Adekunle, Dotun, Doyin and Allysyn
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oshokhai69:
This Amaka with that her fat head don overwatch this Big brother. See as she dey analyze past housemates up to their zodiac signs sef. Na wa o angry

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
thatigboman1:
Thank God this season a winner was not chosen from the stage. 24 housemates, all of them there to compete, let them slug it out and we choose the winner.
Sheggz sheggz shaggy. Nobody is talking of of sheggz now. Let them slug it out.

I love the unpredictability of it grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jack500:
Who are these irritants talking about Laycon and Erica of 2 years ago, you no even talk about last year, na 2 years ago issue?

I don't just get
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Geezeem:

Coined from the first letters of Adekunle, Dotun, Doyin and Allysyn

Yeah I know.. just found it funny.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Adekunle is a whole snack kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Who be this one wey dey laugh like hyena laidis
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Adekunle is a whole snack kiss
He's ma babyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jack500:

Oiii, shut your mouth, this is the big brother forum and all topics BB related are allowed angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Aguwanyi:

He's ma babyyyyyy

Babe form a queue behind me angry grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Giddyfia needs to calm the f...k down. This forced laugh after every sentence is getting on my last nerves.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by paiporte: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
this giddyfya should stop with his exaggerated laugh

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

grin

Maybe they didn't think it would deteriorate to the level it did. Either way Erica was robbed and in sane countries, Erica would have every right to sue Big Brother for wrecking her mental health especially as she requested for a psychologist which they denied.

my sister, u cant sue big brother. Those people are law themselves. They will just take all the documents u signed without reading (those fine prints) to court and show judge. And judge will rule discharged and acquitted.
Big brother doesnt have any obligation to provide psychologists for housemates, hence their thorough recruitment process. And if u have mental health issues, u take voluntary exit.
Havent read of any housemate in Africa suing big brother.
Even Zainab in Big Brother Africa that was on the verge of winning but then slapped by a hopeless ghaniaan called DKB and got disqualified (for being slapped) didnt sue Big brother.
Last season, that guy, photographer, that Angel did big thing took voluntary exit citing mental health issues and left. This last bbmzansi that just ended some months back, one girl left after coming in barely 2 or 3 days citing mental health.
Biggie can't provide psychologists for housemates, imagine the cost. They can only provide care and support.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Phyna is so right. The Level 1 HMs no even send them but Dem carry the level 1 HMs for head. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
paiporte:
this giddyfya should stop with his exaggerated laugh

that one na asslicker
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Babe form a queue behind me angry grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Can Phyna just enjoy yourself as a housemate and not be a viewer too..?

She has a valid point but I have noticed that she has been too focused on the viewers; what they think, what they would like.. etc.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wigs are really protective hairstyles; notice the girls all have healthy thick hair (conrows) under their wigs. The days of the relaxer is gone for good.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
Giddyfia needs to calm the f...k down. This forced laugh after every sentence is getting on my last nerves.
that guy vex me earlier today. Bella was in the kitchen cooking and sheggz was following her up and down and they were have a nice time, good convo. Next thing that foolish giddyfire show, laughing, every small thing, any small talk, the fool will laugh oo as if it's comedian Trevor Noah comedy. I vex tire and just tuned back to my trenches people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerians 100% misunderstand the essence of reality shows especially bbn.

Scroll through comments on American or British reality shows and you would never see fans exchanging curses and even insulting family members of their favs rivals.

This is a game, it's good to bant and cruise but most Nigerians take it too far.

Eg.
Toni and Alyce are housemates on bbn. Viewers pick toni to stan while another set picked alyce to stan.
Toni and alex have never had a clash or altercation but their fans are exchanging insults, cursing and bringing down both fav and fans and even anything closely associated to them.

I understand it's passion driving this but if it's not my close relative, i can never be a faceless nuisance.

Please be courteous even online. It shows how you were raised. You can't be a good person when people know you but a demonic troll because you're faceless.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:

They are upcoming....lol....when they come out ...levels go change....so let's accept them the way they are....

Shey na 100k u call like that.....hawk hawk....these gehs be like who get 50k as sitting balance? Like really...

Accept who? Like they aren't my fellow trenches babes, all of us gather dey. grin cheesy cheesy

I really just think it's lack of proper preparation from their ends. You don't know what your selling point will be in a competition like, just bring your A game into every angle.

Me sef no get kobo but no be to get this kain opportunity and bring in wigs that will make me look like swegbe. I'd have carried my Bambiala to everyone, even you. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I love the unpredictability of it grin
it's better naa. They had pinned the winner on Sheggz on Saturday sef. a day before the guy came in, but now they have all shut up. Allow the housemates to entertain us, and we choose our favourites. And vote our winner.
Some people have taken it as a business enterprise. They go and pay some useless people called twitter influencer to project certain housemate and force the person down the throat of all voters.
This season that rubbish wount work. What arrant nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
MizzD:
Can Phyna just enjoy yourself as a housemate and not be a viewer too..?

She has a valid point but I have noticed that she has been too focused on the viewers; what they think, what they would like.. etc.
Told you na film the Girl they act

Not her real self

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
H2ho:
Fine boy like Tayo……this is our winner Shegzy grin grin
this guy posted this last Sunday. One of the problems we have in this country. Declaring winner for an election that has not held.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
GalRenaissance:

Scroll through comments on American or British reality shows and you would never see fans exchanging curses and even insulting family members of their favs rivals.

This is a game, it's good to bant and cruise but most Nigerians take it too far.

Eg.
Toni and Alyce are housemates on bbn. Viewers pick toni to stan while another set picked alyce to stan.
Toni and alex have never had a clash or altercation but their fans are exchanging insults, cursing and bringing down both fav and fans and even anything closely associated to them.

I understand it's passion driving this but if it's not my close relative, i can never be a faceless nuisance.

Please be courteous even online. It shows how you were raised. You can't be a good person when people know you but a demonic troll because you're faceless.

Ebuka is this you? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
GalRenaissance:

Eg.

Believe me, a lot of those people do it for their personal pockets. They do it to be recognized as top fans so they can then be in charge of the distribution of the crumbs that fall of the larger fans cum the contestant's family's pocket to drive traffic for voting.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Oiii, shut your mouth, this is the big brother forum and all topics BB related are allowed angry angry angry

You are the one that need to Shut up! Go back to 2020 thread to type your nonsense, let's enjoy new season here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Reussite:
Phyna is so right. The Level 1 HMs no even send them but Dem carry the level 1 HMs for head. grin

She's actually wrong, and needs to stop thinking on behalf of the viewers.

Those housemates were catching cruise and viewers were rushing to watch them, she now came and killed the mood, and what happened? The same viewers switched to Level 1 HMs channel.

It is Trenches FC that people like the most currently, and it is for a reason. Even me sef, I no wan dey read all these mumu shipping things wey dey happen for island.

Viewers will watch what they most enjoy, some will watch for love, some for cruise, some for looks.

She no try on this front, and na behaviour like that make I no fit support her. Dem don drag her well well for Twitter now, even calling her WhiteMoney.

She goofed on that one.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.