Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1960771 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:
This Diana confidence is on another level o grin

This has totally cracked me up!
I dunno why!! Lol!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Reussite:
LoL Bella's DS was quite hilarious.
But why is hot water still a luxury in Biggie's house at this time? Why can't they help themselves with it. I really don't get it.

They were instructed that they can’t boil water in the kitchen for bathing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:

There’s nothing wrong with Dianna’s body.. And there’s nothing with a slim girl saying she hates work out and doesn’t want to get fat.
She shouldn't have said it in the presence of fat mummy diana. I still love Doyin anytime.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Yuneehk:
I love Diana's confidence. Even Big brother shock.

I am cackling
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Like Bryann answered- Age is nothing but a number.

What happens in Biggie's house, doesn't need to reach outside cheesy

Diana is 33 Sha, 11 years older than Bryann, but the boy likes big challenges

I would love to watch this kinda chase.
Is he aware there’s a Diana on the Island?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
carammel:

It’s on twitter na. Doyin is even a year older or so.
So who cares, even Ademola Lookman went to my sec school
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BeanmanX(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Guy wetin u dey find for here and has election started? Don't be unfortunate.
Must u wait before election start? lazy youth
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by drake49(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
I will always come here to remind Naija youths how useless they are,,,,,ur country is burning and u are busy watching a useless show dat will never add any impact to ur life,,,,,,,,
comments like this and people like this Disgust me, because the country is burning Economically, security wise and politically i should begin to mourn? what do you suggest we do? put off our TV and go to Aso rock and drive Buhari?
Infact what exactly have you done personally to extinguish the fire? If you are really doing something meaningful, u wouldn't have time to search for the thread and say rubbish... Mr Serious Nigerian.... Getat from here

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
kowema:
These Island guys keep saying dey are bonding yen yen against the Trenchers who don't seem to be bonded and 1.
Shay na Send forth love feast this people think say Dem come do here?

This is why Biggie must be brutal. Any House that wins tasks must collect spoils- swap 3/4 housemates and this should be with every task -Thursday o, Friday, HoH, all

Then they must have to generate their content from selves and not as ships or pairs.
Would be mad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
Bella phyna beauty chichi amaka

Biggie I need them in the trenches together

I hope that you have an ambulance nearby, cos the damage wey this lineup go cause... lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chomzy’s body >>>>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I never still see this backside una dey talk about

You go see am on Friday night wink grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:
Chomzy’s body >>>>>
Beauty > Chomzy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Like Bryann answered- Age is nothing but a number.

What happens in Biggie's house, doesn't need to reach outside cheesy

Diana is 33 Sha, 11 years older than Bryann, but the boy likes big challenges

Is she really 33? shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
I want Beauty to ship with Kunle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Alamkir:
Diana came with 100 clothes...... For 72 days

Mercy level confidence. Mercy came in with 99 clothes for 99 days. If you do not back yourself who will? I love this kind of confidence.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
drake49:
comments like this and people like this Disgust me, because the country is burning Economically, security wise and politically i should begin to mourn? what do you suggest we do? put off our TV and go to Aso rock and drive Buhari?
Infact what exactly have you done personally to extinguish the fire? If you are really doing something meaningful, u wouldn't have time to search for the thread and say rubbish... Mr Serious Nigerian.... Getat from here
Ignore that fool bruh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:
Doyin said she and BeAuty finished their lockdown allowance on alcohol in two days and didn’t have money to feed again.. grin . But she said their chaperone was nice so she got them food when they needed it..

I also feel Biggie paired similar personalities.

Anyway, had a healthy dose of Doyin tonight! Thanks Kayode
Groovy mentioned it yesterday in his diary session.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Latashia:
Sadly.she can't ship with any guy in that house excepts she wants drama with those girls. Even my sweet Doyin and her friends indirectly bodyshamed her.

Like I don’t get how Doyin can body shame Dianne? What am I missing? Doesn’t Dianne have a fine body? I don’t gerrit.

Then safarigirl, thank you for Dianne’s DS, it made me smile too, and hugely too
Then the matter of the 100 clothes is cojones, I laikkit!
She is one of my favs (my initial second best babe)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Doyin is bodyshaming Diane? Doyin should better be careful, she too is struggling to find a shipping partner.

I was so disappointed to read that

I want to find a way to make it Alyson’s fault, but Doyin is older for the love of God angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Groovy should leave my Beauty alone, I don't know why I don't like that guy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BeanmanX(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
drake49:
Actually I don't expect anything meaningful from a jobless and lazy youth like u,,,,,, keep wasting ur time watching a mediocre show while ur country is sinking, I believe u people deserve the incompetent leaders u get,,,lazy youth
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
I'm sorry, but I'm just watching Groovy with Beauty, and I'm recalling the whole Tobi and CeeC dynamic with Miracle

Two nights ago, Groovy asked Bryann what he'd have to do to get away from a girl, and Bryann told him to go and cuddle another girl. So, yesterday, he went to meet Ilebaye.

Today now, he don go siddon with Beauty again. E dey like when Tobi go meet Miracle for advice on CeeC, then Miracle go advice am finish, only to see him with the same CeeC hours later.

I just find it very funny grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:

There’s nothing wrong with Dianna’s body.. And there’s nothing with a slim girl saying she hates work out and doesn’t want to get fat.

Is this what happened?
Tell me this is how it happened cos I have been so thrown all day
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
My favourite housemates for now are Beauty, Kunle and Khalid yes Khalid. My list may change with time.
who's kunle?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Some fanbase want their fave to win without drags and troll,is like una nvr watch BBN b4? grin grin

Goan ask ICONS,Money Gang abi na Geng etc

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Is she really 33? shocked

Yes.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Someone that was born and raised in France is not French? Na wa o undecided

She is really not French but we are not ready for this dialogue cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
My favourite housemates for now are Beauty, Kunle and Khalid yes Khalid. My list may change with time.

This is my BBtenet cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Giel:

Just allow her to drag you completely grin grin
Free your mind. Remove all the hindrances cheesy
Just listen to her voice. It's enough to drag you in.
Her voice is one of the things I really like about her.

I’ll try more. smiley Just that, I’ll be feeling her when she’s flowing, gisting, etc. Suddenly she’ll just squeeze face. But I’ll try sha. Nobody is perfect. smiley

And I know that even if she ends up in a “situationship” with Sheggz, if the guy do one kin, she go just change am for him fast-fast( that’s if he does not succeed in making her into a”mad woman “).

Cos are you seeing this season ehn, Beauty has the ability of making Groovy into a “mad man”, while Sheggz has the ability of making Bella into a “mad woman”, if care is not taken. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
thatigboman1:
who's kunle?
Adekunle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
I want Beauty to ship with Kunle

LOL

Please, make una excuse Kunle from all these problematic girls. Make she dey with her Groovy. Does Kunle look like a therapist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.