Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958661 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:08am On Aug 24, 2022
Giel:

Na Bella dey carry that 100m go. So no luck for her there too grin

Nothing for Madame Who Dey. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Yes o, she just shenk Dotun.....

MizzD go finish Dotun today grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2022
kowema:

Naso!.
Na only you watch this one.
Scrolled through and no witnesses.
Who takes your bend bend analysis anyway?.

For the last time pls avoid me madam
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
Teddy A consciously stayed with Bam Bam. He said “if these girls find me desirable yet reject me publicly, then I’ll show them I can stick to one woman and love-vendor her to my spec.” He could get any idiot from his set so didn’t understand why they chose to dim his shine. The girls lost at the end of the day because they salivated whenever in his presence and hated Bam Bam for ‘catching’ him.

Yes to surprise of everyone , he stayed with bam bam . Went ahead to marry her after the game too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2022
The ministry is moving

The General has spoken

Team BRYANN

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

No , they started dating 3rd day . Remember on 2nd day Beauty stood between her, Bryann and Groovy , that night Kahlid came up , Daniela switched immediately , cos Beauty threatened her to stay off Bryann , upon she ( beauty) got 30% of groovy already.
How can u say 2nd week ? Cyph and the other girl left in 2nd week , remember that Khalid and Daniella came into first Saturday night party as couple , Cyph kissed Doyin , Groovy rocked with Chomzy .

If they started dating on the 3rd day, when did Groovy and beauty who were the first couple in trenches start dating? The first day?

I just searched their names here, it was after the party that their ship started sailing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2022
This Giddyfia is noisy most times

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2022
Phyna is dressing sexy these days oh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2022
Geezeem:

He doesn't need to be

The rate at which he is going.... he is poised to be more popular than the winner self grin

Atleast he won't be in the records of Bbnaija winners. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2022
NozinoGroup:

All this won’t make the very dirty, extremely annoying, dumb, lazy, very unintelligent, balls sniffing, stuck up, igbotic, onitsha accent having, flat breast, no yansh idiot become relevant.

Alpha Phyna * 100
Phyna Marry me.
thatigboman in disguise

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2022
Amya:

I'm saying this as a liberal and a freespirited person
What Daniella is doing is wrong. Whether in a reality show or in real life, it's wrong.

If you'd notice, I've never critiqued Daniella's rumble in the sack with Khalid. If I were single, on that show and found someone I connected with, I would things that will make people shocked. The blanket might even be thrown to a side if it causes inconveniences even ( But only if I were an orphan sha. Wouldn't want my Mom to have a stroke..) So I don't have a problem with freakiness even on a reality show. However, where I draw the line is moving from person to person.

Daniella and Khalid clearly had a thing. Whether defined or not, it was a thing. They were always together, kissing, making out etc. With the level of intimacy she had with Khalid, moving after another person and going on to have those same things is a big low for her. It's just wrong. That just shows she can't stay without having a man all over her. She seems to the type that if her boyfriend leaves her and his friend in the house, the guy wouldn't even to do too much to screw her. It's that bad. Her type simply can't be trusted with any kind of male attention. She will always fall if the right amount of pressure is applied. So this has nothing to do with having a westernised mindset. Khafi was a London breed, but Gedoni's eviction didn't throw her in the arms of someone else.

Munzy dear, what's bad is bad. I know you like the chic, but pray never to have that kind as a wife or DNA results will do you strong thing. The babe is a heaux.
This didn't age well grin

Beautiful Nonsense... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Sheggz just went to meet phyna for a discussion but phyna is on her punishment so she can't talk
Sheggz: oh you are writing right now,I will come back

Hmm,let's hope they both apologize to each other and make up

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Chizzy just close ear grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Hyland:

I kinda like her though.

She’s kinda innocent, sincere and doesn’t take things too serious.

I take it that you didn't watch last Saturday's party.... grin if you did, you might not have included the bolded grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Candidlady: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Sheggz chopping mouth cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2022
Konor:

grin grin grin grin We'll see about that. I'll remember to quote you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Konor:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2022
fairygeh:
Phyna is dressing sexy these days oh

I really appreciate that about her (and she is pretty)
I actually love listening to her stories and there is some Karen in her…and last night she attempted to have a discussion with Groovy in English even tho she admitted it was hard (paraphrase)…I was touched by that vulnerability
But, she is not as loyal as K sha, she is a taker, not a giver
But, she takes care of my Groovy more than any other person in that house would ever do

You know what? I will try and drown out her razzness, get past it and know her
Don’t really know her
Do not like what little I know now sha

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:

If they started dating on the 3rd day, when did Groovy and beauty who were the first couple in trenches start dating? The first day?

I just searched their names here, it was after the party that their ship started sailing.

Seems u don't understand , during the 2nd day at night , remember that all level 2 were drinking trying to know each other . Beauty have target of Bryann and Groovy

Beauty took large quantity red rebel that day , she was kind of high. Daniela too was into Bryann and Groovy a kind of , but mainly Braynn. So that day beauty warned Daniela to stay of Braynn , Daniela on thinking girls might pick all the guys fast , now move to Khalid from 3rd day to avoid Beauty and her 2 choices of Bryann and Groovy , beauty later picked groovy cos she felt groovy will be soft target than stubborn Bryann . According to Bryann he saw her madness from day 2 that's the way beauty harassed Daniella .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2022
MasterSteps:
Diana was speaking to Modella and said she's outgoing and an extrovert but since she got to big brother's house, it's like all the attributes disappeared and none of the aforementioned attributes is even showing in th house.

Sorry Diana sad

She got there and became so aware of her age and the difference among others that she lost focus on why she wanted to be on the show in the first place... she got buried in her own thoughts and consciousness

Then Giddy finished her off

A pity undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Didn't know Phyna is left handed too, this interesting....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2022
fairygeh:
Sheggz just went to meet phyna for a discussion but phyna is on her punishment so she can't talk
Sheggz: oh you are writing right now,I will come back

Hmm,let's hope they both apologize to each other and make up

I saw regret in his eyes during the task presentation sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2022
In music, if you sound, look like or act like an already established artiste, you can never blow. That's just facts. Originality is truly what make people blow in the music industry. Upcoming artistes that try to copy a known star's aesthetics and sound no matter how good they are might never be that break out star themselves. I never called anyone's name o.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
and you should be ashamed of yourself too for judging her too hastily

Miss/Mrs 'holy mary' undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Amya:
In music, if you sound, look like or act like an already established artiste, you can never blow. That's just facts. Originality is truly what make people blow in the music industry. Upcoming artistes that try to copy a known star's aesthetics and sound no matter how good they are might never be that break out star themselves. I never called anyone's name o.

But Olamide blow copying Dagrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
Hermes and ‘collective’ ‘capacity’ ‘possibilities’ cheesy grin

Allysyn what do you want gan gan

Individuality nko? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Threebear:
People praising a musician for being applauded for making music ?

Who was supposed to be applauded ?

The footballer abi the dancer ?

The bar is really on the floor.
Why has your supposed footballer not win a physical strength task

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Konor:
and you should be ashamed of yourself too for judging her too hastily

Miss/Mrs 'holy mary' undecided
I’ve gotten what I want from this response, it confirms my suspicion . You are a very dangerous person. This one will be banned as well
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

MizzD go finish Dotun today grin grin

cheesy grin

I actually just felt sorry for him.. but he said he would take his ‘L’ in peace.

Chomzy- Ilebaye- Daniella.. the journey continues..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:
Chichi has been hanging around waiting for Daniella to leave Deji. As Daniella just stood up, she sat down on the chair grin

The hustle is real grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Geezeem:

Individuality nko? grin

This too.. cheesy

And at the end of the day, I struggle to understand him sometimes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

But Olamide blow copying Dagrin

Will he have blown if Dagrin was still alive though

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.