Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944721 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
carammel:
MizzD, safarigirl, did you start watching Dotun’s ds?
What’s his reason for nominating Adekunle?

He said there was something "not straight" about Adekunle. He says one thing but you find out its something else...

Something along those lines anyway...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Racheal and "I don't know ooo" grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Did someone in Production toast Chi Chi Or Rachel.
Why do dey always act shy and then unsure and the many other body languages I can't describe in the Diary room?.
Especially as this contradicts their personalities in the house at large?.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
I really like biggie this season grin.. he’s doing a good job squeezing content out of everybody..

Some are horribly boring though, even biggie can not help them; eg Dotun and Rachael

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
She is suspecting Adekunle of being a rider grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rachael Whatt??
She thinks Adekunle is another rider grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Who isn’t Rachael trying to figure out sef ? How is Ade’s friendship with Allysyn related to anything she was asked.. yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Adekunle na you do this ooooo
Even Rachel is confused!!!

Adekunle is really playing the Game

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin ;cant believe Rachel is also trying to figure out Adekunle, this is serious. Everyone want to know Adekunle grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
We at multichoice are considering bringing one of the evicted housemate or Beauty back at a point from the memo I am getting subject to your votes.Who do you think people will vote for? More twist on the way.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
kowema:
Did someone in Production toast Chi Chi Or Rachel.
Why do dey always act shy and then unsure and the many other body languages I can't describe in the Diary room?.
Especially as this contradicts their personalities in the house at large?.

Probably the only time they're absolutely sure they're in full glare of the world.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
Eeghe, Mambi

Elo’s diary session- he said he nominated Doyin cos she is an instigator, she’s in everybody’s business and has caused fights in all the ships. Biggie told him to be specific and he goes:

Giddy and Dianna; he heard that Doyin told Dianna that Giddy likes her and doesn’t understand why, so he’s holding her responsible for their fight

Sege and Bella- when they had a fight, he also heard that Doyin was also involved.

Him and chomzy- even though she didn’t really cause any fight between them, he once told Doyin that he likes her and he thinks her earlier quarrels with chomsy was because of him cheesy

Ally and Ade - Ade told him he overheard Aly and Doyin discussing him. So somehow na she wreck their ship

On relationships dynamics, said he noticed there is distance between Ally and a Doyin.. Doyin is getting close to chizzy but it can’t work because Doyin is indecisive. grin

Gave us his hot takes about Sege Kunle and other Hms but I can’t remember the details anymore cheesy

Eloswag just dey cut and join the different stories he is hearing dey go grin grin

Thanks babe.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We at multichoice are considering bringing one of the evicted housemate or Beauty back at a point from the memo I am getting subject to your votes.Who do you think people will vote for? More twist on the way.
A show almost in week five with nearly thirty housemates? Maybe them wan use their hand sabotage the already interesting season. Nigerians, ehn.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Khalid or Ilebaye.

Still a bad idea tho
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
hartopher76:
but on a serious note Erica's beauty no be here, I have not seen any girl this season that comes close to her.
She is pretty.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Can we add adekunle best in being complicated to his CV. Abeg I dont like what I hate. Someone told you he is strategic and he came for game. Yall think he came to hawk party pack at bbn? Una go figure taya grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:

Who isn’t Rachael trying to figure out sef ? How is Ade’s friendship with Allysyn related to anything she was asked.. yeye dey smell
I don’t understand that girl o, she’s not aware at all, just bland.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Alheeri:
grin ;cant believe Rachel is also trying to figure out Adekunle, this is serious. Everyone want to know Adekunle grin

He is the content grin

That is why his brother, Sege dislike him. He said he doesn't really know Adekunle

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
DamianX:

Whenever I see him on my screen he is most times talking of some other housemate in a negative way.

That's his stock in trade... failed banker oshi lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
“I can’t be at a party and people will not dance”

“I’m bringing my stripper vibes”

“I’m controversial”

“I just need me a bad boy”

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:

Where is Hermes, Tati?
He’s busy minding the business that pays him grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
hartopher76:
if chomzy was the one that told groovy that it wouldn't work between them then why did she go to groovy to ask him if its true that he and phyna had a thing under the duvet? please be reasonable while defending your fave.

Another angle

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
A show almost in week five with nearly thirty housemates? Maybe them wan use their hand sabotage the already interesting season. Nigerians, ehn.
sincerely ehn... i am in for extension of the show and them bringing new housemates...

but bringing back old housemates ain’t all that for me... just like when they brought dem khloe back that time too...

beauty and her fans should just accept it and move on abeg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Beauty
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oyaaaaa you do this one shaa
Geezeem:

That's his stock in trade... failed banker oshi lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
Adekunle na you do this ooooo
Even Rachel is confused!!!

Adekunle is really playing the Game

Segun said it to Ebuka, that he doesn't really know Adekunle.

Na only Vector go tell us who in be
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Giel:
Big brother asked Bryann how he feels about Bella and Doyin

On Bella
Bryan says he thought Bella was stuck up but that was a dumb assumption to make because you don't judge people. You don't judge a book by its cover.

He says the more he started talking to Bella. Bella and Sheggz, He realised Bella and sheggz are genuine, not being conscious of the fact that it's a live show and don't think about the cameras.

He said Bella and Sheggz are literally just acting out their lives which is how people should be on this show.
Bryan spices kiss

https://twitter.com/BoombuzzNG/status/1562431903025623045?s=20&t=tG1iLU733vP9lfF5bmpNJg
I just noticed that this Bryann is really cute. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
lumens:
shocked

Please what's happening to Wakanda and Hermes ship.

Na weekly ship... Saturdays... under shayo influence angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
carammel:
Hajianotu, Daniella misses Dotun amd currently sitting on his lap and they are playing love. cheesy
Kwa kw kwa kwa kwa
Radio without battery!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
MamBi:

He said there was something "not straight" about Adekunle. He says one thing but you find out its something else...

Something along those lines anyway...

That is what his master Segun made him to belive about Kunle

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
Oyaaaaa you do this one shaa

I can't say I understand you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
“I can’t be at a party and people will not dance”

“I’m bringing my stripper vibes”

“I’m controversial”

“I just need me a bad boy”

See how search for bad boy almost revealed the legs of the dead that was buried...

Odensen angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.