Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944708 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Eeghe:

When she smiles, the world becomes a better place…everything is right in that moment…

For once I agree with you, doctor

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We at multichoice are considering bringing one of the evicted housemate or Beauty back at a point from the memo I am getting subject to your votes.Who do you think people will vote for? More twist on the way.

If anybody is coming back, make dem come back like Khloe- they can stay as long as possible, but cannot be voted for.

Make people no enter exam hall with chokes, come dey give us heavily diluted versions of themselves. It would not be fair to the people that never got to sneak out of the hall and read answers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
If Deji has said he will break Segun and Bella ship , Big Brother would have even given him 3 weeks extra

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Deji is so thoughtful.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bring beauty back, the rest should keep cooling their heads at home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
safarigirl:

If anybody is coming back, make dem come back like Khloe- they can stay as long as possible, but cannot be voted for.

Make people no enter exam hall with chokes, come dey give us heavily diluted versions of themselves. It would not be fair to the people that never got to sneak out of the hall and read answers.
If it's approved, the person will come back as a rider
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We at multichoice are considering bringing one of the evicted housemate or Beauty back at a point from the memo I am getting subject to your votes.Who do you think people will vote for? More twist on the way.
Cyph. Doyin can retire from her mischief if he is brought back.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Eeghe:

Imagine the entitlement angry
Fake hassmets have not stayed more than two weeks before in this show?

The annoying part is how sauceless dey r, bringing nothing to d show, fake housemate wey get ship, where was he thinking he was sailing to, rubbish. N to think he was asking for extra week 2 still do nothing, he should go n pack abeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Seems Deji might leave on Sunday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
hartopher76:
if chomzy was the one that told groovy that it wouldn't work between them then why did she go to groovy to ask him if its true that he and phyna had a thing under the duvet? please be reasonable while defending your fave.
Who is my fave? Chomzy? Lol

Since when is Chomzy my fave?

I watched the day Chomzy told Groovy that it would not work . She asked him about the Phyna gist that day as well, because he was first asking her if she had done anything with any guy.

All these questions were asked while they were still in the colourful house.

Chomzy is not my fave abeg, if you're new to this thread try dey ask question before you start making assumptions. Even Top 5, she no dey. Somebody must not be a fave before they're defended.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Beauty should come back make we see Phyna and Groovy shake.....cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Awww Deji really likes my Chichi. Even wants big brother to get therapy so she doesn't repeat the madness she displayed that night.
So sweet of him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
prewtyjulie:

The annoying part is how sauceless dey r, bringing nothing to d show, fake housemate wey get ship, where was he thinking he was sailing to, rubbish. N to think he was asking for extra week 2 still do nothing, he should go n pack abeg.
Deji has done more in the show compared to people like Kess, Pharmasavy, he deserve extra week for carry out his task compared to Modella.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
Sorry deji, you have not earned an extra hour in that house.. if not for Doyin, you’d have been so forgettable

Just use the number of weeks they have said you will use and go

Came into the house shouting Fvckboy grin
To me it's only Chizzy that deserves to stay to the end among the fake hms and riders.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
hartopher76:
but on a serious note Erica's beauty no be here, I have not seen any girl this season that comes close to her.

My forever love. kiss kiss embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Beauty or no body

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bella’s earrings look like coasters. Lol.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
hiteelong:

Beauty or no body

That would be interesting to watch make awkwardness kill Groovy and Phyna, we need them to light fire under those 2......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
hiteelong:

Beauty or no body
Beauty’s return will be so mad. I hate peace

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Its for this season alone
They should bring ChristyO or Cyph back.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Better
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wetin Hermes do you Bella?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bella calm down u ain't no Beyonce, u only got 2 nomination sef which is poor
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:

So you think Tacha or Erica will ever agree to come back when it’s not an all star season?
Erica will come back. Tacha will prove difficult but can be bargained with. The problem is, when she enters the house, na back to wetin we remember she go transform into. The production team will have a hard time with her presence, they’ll go back to trying to get rid of her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bella is very suspicious of Deji. She says there is something about him that doesn't sit right with her, she can't really place it, but she just finds something odd about him and she still wonders why he is in the house
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol, Bella my love kiss
Your instincts are telling you Deji is fake.
That's why you don't understand him and you don't know why he's here.
Your instincts truly don't lie my love kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
TheMainMan:
they are not talking of bringing back housemates from previous seasons na

just the evicted and disqualified this season...
Kess should come back. Forget the rest.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
Erica will come back. Tacha will prove difficult but can be bargained with. The problem is, when she enters the house, na back to wetin we remember she go transform into. The production team will have a hard time with her presence, they’ll go back to trying to get rid of her.

Erica will never come back. NEVER. Don't even entertain the thought.

I say this with full conviction and knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Akinsete19(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
"And who made you his spoke person?" grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Spokesperson Bella, can't ur boyfriend inform the HOH about the wall he damaged
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bella is smart babe..but doesn’t seem to like to task her brain
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bella, your instincts are right on this..

I laughed out loud at the part where she said she doesn’t know what he’s doing in the house..I felt she was just a few seconds away from saying I think he’s a fake housemate cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.