Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958796 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Clement1111:

where is the official form for sheggz fc,i wanna apply

i love suporting a peaceful housemates(bryann) and a villian(sheggz)

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
TheMainMan:
sincerely ehn... i am in for extension of the show and them bringing new housemates...

but bringing back old housemates ain’t all that for me... just like when they brought dem khloe back that time too...

beauty and her fans should just accept it and move on abeg
If they should bring any old housemate, it should be K Brule. I want to see his growth since back in the day. Beauty will have her chance in the next four years. Tacha is a no go because she’ll act the same way we remember. Erica will once again break down only to take a voluntary exit. Hmm, extension, no. The housemates already lived two weeks in isolation — adding any more time is mentally stressful. They are human beings at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We at multichoice are considering bringing one of the evicted housemate or Beauty back at a point from the memo I am getting subject to your votes.Who do you think people will vote for? More twist on the way.
What department are you in at multichoice

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:

Cos that’s the chore he chose when they were assigning chores based on biggie’s instruction - him, Bella, Doyin and Elo chose to clean the bedrooms.

Okay
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
innocentdude:

What department are you in at multichoice
Source - Trust me, guy. I no fit lie give you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
They are planning routine for the skin care products launch.
Phyna say she wan do Bouncer or Errand girl with Bow tie.
They tell her the errand girl is ushering and that's what she's in charge of
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We at multichoice are considering bringing one of the evicted housemate or Beauty back at a point from the memo I am getting subject to your votes.Who do you think people will vote for? More twist on the way.

Beauty is sure taking it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Talking about people is one( and we all do)

Talking about people in a negative way is another angry let's not mix things up ooo

And when it's a Man,doing that always( we need to handover him his flowers grin grin

Let's not underplay it grin
I hate what I hate plix

This is what they have been doing.... washing and setting....this image laundry will not work... we will drag him to high heavens undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Anything that will cause vawulence would be our delight.
I don't want Beauty back sha. She needs time to learn. If she gets back too quickly and snaps again, she may hardly heal again.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
If they should bring any old housemate, it should be K Brule. I want to see his growth since back in the day. Beauty will have her chance in the next four years. Tacha is a no go because she’ll act the same way we remember. Erica will once again break down only to take a voluntary exit. Hmm, extension, no. The housemates already lived two weeks in isolation — adding any more time is mentally stressful. They are human beings at the end of the day.

So you think Tacha or Erica will ever agree to come back when it’s not an all star season?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Bring back cyph(the tech machine)

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
davodyguy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoS9elR8x5A

Here is it again
Laycon featuring Erica, Vee and Ozo.

Other housemates sef begin to sing along. See kiddwaya, Prince, Nengi

They won N1million
Props to Lekan, but his team had an easier beat, Vee a major contributor to the lyrics and melody, with two other extras, and also had more time to practice.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
they are not talking of bringing back housemates from previous seasons na

just the evicted and disqualified this season...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Clement1111:

yes cyph... the week we started seeing more of him was when he got evicted

doyin go too happy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
hartopher76:
but on a serious note Erica's beauty no be here, I have not seen any girl this season that comes close to her.

When she smiles, the world becomes a better place…everything is right in that moment…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Giel:
Big brother asked Bryann how he feels about Bella and Doyin

On Bella
Bryan says he thought Bella was stuck up but that was a dumb assumption to make because you don't judge people. You don't judge a book by its cover.

He says the more he started talking to Bella. Bella and Sheggz, He realised Bella and sheggz are genuine, not being conscious of the fact that it's a live show and don't think about the cameras.

He said Bella and Sheggz are literally just acting out their lives which is how people should be on this show.
Bryan spices kiss

https://twitter.com/BoombuzzNG/status/1562431903025623045?s=20&t=tG1iLU733vP9lfF5bmpNJg

Just lookat that sweet boy. kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Cyph and Ilebaye dear forum people
Make mily happy I beg everyone

And two more weeks dear Popori and Biggie
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nhazeru:
The only content ODEkunle has in that house...

God forbid!!

Ahnahn! Adekunle? Chochocho shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
carammel:

I don’t understand that girl o, she’s not aware at all, just bland.

Bland as ef
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Anyone but Beauty, plissssss. Bring back Khalid for Daniella. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
“I can’t be at a party and people will not dance”
“I’m bringing my stripper vibes”
“I’m controversial”
“I just need me a bad boy”

Dodoskiness said the last one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
Its for this season alone
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Clement1111:

Cyph if it’s one person ooo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Even Deji is asking for one or two extra weeks.

A generally more realistic expectation, compared to Modella's ask.

I almost feel bad for them, almost.... undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Deji knows he might leave on Sunday, begging Big Brother for extra week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Dis fake housemates n not wanting to leave, soon dey will request to move into biggie's quarters
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Biggie baby
Be sure to yank off Deji and Modella on Sunday
Do not do me durtty

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Eeghe:

Cyph if it’s one person ooo
if it is two
cyph and pharmsavi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
prewtyjulie:
Dis fake housemates n not wanting to leave, soon dey will request to move into biggie's quarters

Imagine the entitlement angry
Fake hassmets have not stayed more than two weeks before in this show?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
This Deji is so slow.
You want extra week or two?.
How many remain?.
He wants to use is to tap Chi Chi's ass.
If you don't getat!.

He just even mentioned he may go this Sunday.

Biggie asked him what he would do and he said he won't change much, blabs blabs...so why does he need it?.
Oga wait for Chi chi in the outside world if u really care abi is he about to die.?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sorry deji, you have not earned an extra hour in that house.. if not for Doyin, you’d have been so forgettable

Just use the number of weeks they have said you will use and go

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Deji knows he might leave on Sunday, begging Big Brother for extra week.

With what he's saying, it looks like he was told how many weeks he will spend in d house

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.