Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958918 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I don't understand why that person thinks Erica would even entertain such thought. grin grin grin

I say, I've met Erica, my sister speaks to her regularly

If you mention the show near her, the way she reacts to it is always like, "Abeg oooo"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
Bring beauty back, the rest should keep cooling their heads at home

No plisss
Tankz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
So, all these things Hermes was talking about was why he picked his nominees?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:
Am I beginning to like Bella? I was smiling during her DS. Maybe it’s because she was crying over her lost friendship with Chomzy.

She's actually very sweet if you ignore her rbf
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
badinfluence:

Na so footballers dey talk. Ego na the main thing. With the right offer even the 'almighty' Tacha sef go return.

Ok

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Deji has done more in the show compared to people like Kess, Pharmasavy, he deserve extra week for carry out his task compared to Modella.

I hope you are not speaking for BB cos Deji is useless at this point
Like Deji, like Modella
They need to bounce
Respectfully, oh Biggie’s person cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:
Am I beginning to like Bella? I was smiling during her DS. Maybe it’s because she was crying over her lost friendship with Chomzy.

I smile a lot during her DS, even the way she dismisses things sometimes is funny
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Eeghe:
What is the Hermetic god saying ooo?
I do not unnerstand him at all
Please who has not gone?

Biggie please consider asking Hermes to talk easier, he needs to connect with people…please

So far, he thinks the former level 2 people are more organised and thus deserve how they have been winning tasks. His own level have been a joke and ought to calm down and learn from the level 2 people.

Doyin does not contribute much to chores, expects people to accept her for who she is but is often critical of others and does not apply the same policy of letting them be who they are. She also gets too involved with other people’s relationships without being in a relationship herself.

Chi Chi is ……… Eish I lost the understanding when I tried to respond to you grin. But I heard narcissistic individualistic. grin

Didn’t realise Hermes talked plenty like this oh . shocked shocked. It’s hard to concentrate when he is talking this much….

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
safarigirl:
So, all these things Hermes was talking about was why he picked his nominees?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol bringing erica back? To do what
Please no. Let's protect her sanity abeg.

Erica is the first mad person I've seen playing out in real life. She has serious mental health issues and i hope she got help when she got out of the house.

The big brother platform triggered her mental health issues. We don't want that again.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Dannyxy:
While beautie’s return will be interesting.

I have two issues with it

I feel it will not be all that, because she will just use the time to sell herself in task, no drama, the phyna , groovy excitement would be 3 days max, they get over it.
The drama will bang more at reunion.

My other issue is her mental well-being, I cannot be selfish to pick entertainment at the expense of someone wellness, she was not well in the head, na why dem pursue her, I have not forgotten, she needed help, has she gotten that help? Or do we just want to use her to feed our selfish entertainment?

Bring illebaye back, then we will see drama.

I agree totally…she needs to heal and her stans won’t ever let her, sadly
Secondly she abused a housemate - it would be like rewarding an abuser over the abused.
I agree about Ilebaye
Ilebaye and Cyph

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
safarigirl:

I say, I've met Erica, my sister speaks to her regularly

If you mention the show near her, the way she reacts to it is always like, "Abeg oooo"

VVIP benefits grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hermes can be boring sha

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
If this was true then no politician will choose to run for a second term after office. There is something called “trying to correct past misdeeds.” She’ll want to prove that she can stay till eviction or the end of the show. Being busy means whatever she chooses to post on social media. I can prove to be busy too, it doesn’t mean I am all the time.

I could have sworn that was the purpose of her presence at the reunion. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
meobizy:
Erica will come back. Tacha will prove difficult but can be bargained with. The problem is, when she enters the house, na back to wetin we remember she go transform into. The production team will have a hard time with her presence, they’ll go back to trying to get rid of her.

Tacha and Erica are among the most successful BBN female graduates, so why will they want to come back to this level that was a stepping stone?
Vandora was dragged for coming for the opening show of this year’s BBN oh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
Hermes can be boring sha

To you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Being someone that likes Beauty... I don’t want her back, she won’t “bang” as she shud have had she not been disqualified... it will look like ‘a khloe 2.0’ ... let her use the platform to better herself without coming back (riding on the ‘if I wasn’t disqualified, I may have won’... than coming back and not winning)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
I have never watched Hermes ds, this is my first time and i am just confused.

The capacity of individuality, oh please.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:

She cried? For real?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
HajiaNotu:
They shouldn't bring anybody back...

They wan spoil this interesting show for all O know

It happened in Double Wahala
My best BBN edition, by farrr
It would be mahd o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
GalRenaissance:
Lol bringing erica back? To do what
Please no. Let's protect her sanity abeg.

Erica is the first mad person I've seen playing out in real life. She has serious mental health issues and i hope she got help when she got out of the house.

The big brother platform triggered her mental health issues. We don't want that again.

Lol.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
safarigirl:

I smile a lot during her DS, even the way she dismisses things sometimes is funny

Yeah grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
safarigirl:

Women are so weak emotionally
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Someone should tell Hermes word salad doesn't make one deep and intelligent abeg.. undecided

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hermes go use 1hr for this diary room oh!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Eeghe:

She cried? For real?

Yes, she was crying in the toilet and her man was consoling her. That’s when he went to talk to Chomzy about them reconciling.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Eeghe:

Cyph and Ilebaye dear forum people
Make mily happy I beg everyone

And two more weeks dear Popori and Biggie
cyph pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
Sorry deji, you have not earned an extra hour in that house.. if not for Doyin, you’d have been so forgettable

Just use the number of weeks they have said you will use and go

You know I was just discussing this same thing with someone.

Deji became more visible because of the nonsense Doyin was doing with him.

Looking at him with zero Doyin presence, he is more of a laughing stock with his bad beesh babe…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

She's actually very sweet if you ignore her rbf
grin grin grin

I hope she shows us more of that side.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Individuality right now cry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
what is Mr Capacity saying? lipsrsealed
Jeez!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol

Hermes o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.