Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1945430 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Lol
Even you would agree in your heart that it has nothing to do with sèxuãl rascality or any of that tõsh you postulated in your post as a consolatory reason to sugarcoat what it truly is,to cover Ade's shame. It's rather about the failure to take charge.

Adekunle couldn't own it, have her. What I posited was just one amongst many ego-failed reasons. He has an impenetrable wall grounded on the foundation of fear,lack of confidence , something bordering on imbalance self esteem.

Your words defy Adekunle’s actions in the house, if Ade was intentionally not wanting to portray or give into such romantic interest on TV then he'd not be vested in pain about it such that he'd gather a coalition of people almost every night and at any chance he gets,to talk,gossip about it. And say malignant things like, "She's light headed, she's not serious, she doesn't know what she wants" , "oh they're just cruising, they've not had sêx, they'll soon have sêx" grin

As you say it, he's a guy not wanting to behave like one on heat, then let him rest na, and channel his focus solely on the prize, and kindly leave Allysyn's name off his lips....lol

Because if it were about sexųal energy and all, Allysyn and Hermes would have had sêx by now na,don't you think so? cheesy

See ehhn, I like Ade o...believe it or not, but it's about being a man over a woman, Ade lacked the requisite manly sauce to guarantee that control she wanted. And she got bored, just like Rachel would,soon.

Is romance limited to sexual activity.. unneed to re-orient urself....he explained he was at a stage where any relationship he goes into would be inclined towards marriage which is why he doesn't mind allyssyn exploring cos he knows she isn't at that level....u think saying every guy dey sabi do pda ..dey chase woman...he has said..its not his person...he no dey pursue woman....

His type picks interest...build friendship with you...and the progress same to a relationship or maybe marriage...many guys dey lke this and there isn't anything wrong with it ...that doesn't mean they aren't in charge in the relationship

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2022
If them like make them no win this week wager .......the hunger wey go reach them next week dey do press up
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2022
COOL10:
Sheggz brought up the issue thinking the whole house was going to turn on Hermes, not knowing that Chizzy was going to turn it on him and his girlfriend Bella cheesy
He started it just to flex his masculinity in the presence of his babe. His main intention was to attack level 2 hms accusing level 1 of eating their food. He said he would chow anything in that house, unless you are Big Brother u shudnt chat shit with him. He was talking to level 2 hms until Bryann and Chizzy faced him, baba cum snitch on Hermes that he was referring to level 1 hms cos he saw Hermes bringing out plantain from his locker. Chizzy did not buy his explanation, infact Chizzy started attacking him that he's self-centered making food for only Bella. Hermes too was ranting cos he heard from from someone that Sheggz mentioned his name that he was hoarding food. Sheggz was smart enough not to respond to any of them.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Everybody fuçks. Fuçkboy as you say it or not, it happening on TV? Wouldn't be the first.

It is not about being irresponsible or encouraging indecency, it is about the principle of the behavioural relationship between a man and woman. It happens everywhere. So stop crying to me that Ade isn't a fûçk boy, if it were true, Ade will simply pick his honour and move the fûck on.

Isnt it surprising he hasn't been able to move on ? Even whist Rachel is sternly throwing herself on him yet Allysyn is all he sees lol
Mr I like Ade!! When it comes to speaking negatively about him ur energy will come out eziofiaaa!!

Well as long as he keeps seeing Allyson the ugly gorimapa backstabber in that confined space he will talk about her!! Atleast am happy he is not speaking good of her which means he has cancelled her tongue tongue cheesy
Most of u blabbing about this gossip thing will even do worse in same situation so u have no point!! tongue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Phyna for the money.
On phyna's mandate, we stand gidigba.

No retreat, No surrender.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2022
carammel:
Chichi has a litle semblance with actress Shaffy Bello
Yea I agree she does look like her not little semblance self.....her face is like a younger version of shaffy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2022
scondy:

Is romance limited to sexual activity.. unneed to re-orient urself....he explained he was at a stage where any relationship he goes into would be inclined towards marriage which is why he doesn't mind allyssyn exploring cos he knows she isn't at that level....u think saying every guy dey sabi do pda ..dey chase woman...he has said..its not his person...he no dey pursue woman....

His type picks interest...build friendship with you...and the progress same to a relationship or maybe marriage...many guys dey lke this and there isn't anything wrong with it ...that doesn't mean they aren't in charge in the relationship
Scondy, you're still missing the point. So why is he constantly bitçhing about it. Lol

Move the fück on already.. grin

Hermes or Allysyn don't talk about Adekunle, how would they, when they're busy kissing and talking on how to win tasks.

Stop pretending to school me about pda and what not.

Jeeez, na me chase Allysyn, abi na me break Adekunle’s heart ? shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Everybody fuçks. Fuçkboy as you say it or not, it happening on TV? Wouldn't be the first.

It is not about being irresponsible or encouraging indecency, it is about the principle of the behavioural relationship between a man and woman. It happens everywhere. So stop crying to me that Ade isn't a fûçk boy, if it were true, Ade will simply pick his honour and move the fûck on.

Isnt it surprising he hasn't been able to move on ? Even whist Rachel is sternly throwing herself on him yet Allysyn is all he sees lol

Pray tell....when last has he had a one-on-one with her....does he seek her out ? She is even the one that still comes to him once a while....

Ur agenda is not agending....allysyn is with Hermes now....enjoy ur ship

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
If Dem like, make Dem fire catapult of Envy.
Dem go still miss because phyna is here for the money.

Phynations!!!! We stand gidigba

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2022
MamBi:

What Phyna did to her still hurts.. If someone you think is a friend does that, maybe she is not really a friend….

Then she should have said that. Phyna is still walking around thinking she no carry am for mind like that, because the Amaka herself, said it was all good.

To be honest, both of them are not even good people, how much more good friends.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Mr I like Ade!! When it comes to speaking negatively about him ur energy will come out eziofiaaa!!

Well as long as he keeps seeing Allyson the ugly gorimapa backstabber in that confined space he will talk about her!! Atleast am happy he is not speaking good of her which means he has cancelled her tongue tongue cheesy
Most of u blabbing about this gossip thing will even do worse in same situation so u have no point!! tongue
That is because you're stylishly coming for my Hermes ,pretending you like him and letting in some igbo sentences you crammed to imply to people you are. When a wise person knows you're at the opposite end ,vomiting your hatred.

I've told you to let me be here.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2022
damiviolet:

Yea I agree she does look like her not little semblance self.....her face is like a younger version of shaffy
..for someone that knows Shaffy’s face, i know I couldn’t be the only who sees the semblance.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2022
UnknownQueen:

You must be a super introvert....

I did a personality test once and was told I was 98% introverted, so, yes, I'm a Super introvert.

Even for me to make a phone call to someone I know, the kind of anxiety that hooks me ehn, I cannot explain. I'll just be praying the person does not pick

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2022
scondy:

Pray tell....when last has he had a one-on-one with her....does he seek her out ? She is even the one that still comes to him once a while....

Ur agenda is not agending....allysyn is with Hermes now....enjoy ur ship
Yes, Allysyn is a playful bird. She gets around. She's not a sore loser, sulking and hsting that she left your Ade who hasn't for once kept her name out of his mouth at any opportunity he gets to talk about his pain... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2022
eleshin:

He started it just to flex his masculinity in the presence of his babe. His main intention was to attack level 2 hms accusing level 1 of eating their food. He said he would chow anything in that house, unless you are Big Brother u shudnt chat shit with him. He was talking to level 2 hms until Bryann and Chizzy faced him, baba cum snitch on Hermes that he was referring to level 1 hms cos he saw Hermes bringing out plantain from his locker. Chizzy did not buy his explanation, infact Chizzy started attacking him that he's self-centered making food for only Bella. Hermes too was ranting cos he heard from from someone that Sheggz mentioned his name that he was hoarding food. Sheggz was smart enough not to respond to any of them.

Exactly. He got so scared and quiet when Chizzy started shouting. He never expected the backlash

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2022
COOL10:
Sheggz brought up the issue thinking the whole house was going to turn on Hermes, not knowing that Chizzy was going to turn it on him and his girlfriend Bella cheesy

What a counter attack by chizzy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Lol

Avoid me.

You're the jealous one on behalf of your Ade. My Hermes is several notches above your Ade. You're the one always pitching an unreasonable comparison between them to steal a sense of belonging to that class of contenders where Hermes belong.

Look at your posts yesterday asking who did better between Ade and Hermes. And all your crybaby lovers mentioned you in excitement to Rob it in that your Ade for once in his life did something better than Hermes. Even at the tail end of the task where everyone that did late did relatively better than earlier ones,having mastered the puzzle board to find words easily.

Remain pained.
Hahaha Ur boring dirty looking Hermes that only comes alive in task is no match for Ade in anything cos Ade is not only yummy but great in tasks and even spices it up with juicy revelations that we viewers can't see grin
If not that someone accused Hermes of tapping plantains most of us have even forgotten he exists cheesy
So u are fighting an already lost course ok!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Twoclans:
Bryaan and Diana grin

Safarigirl your ship is about to sail.

Bryaan has asked her to drop her fiesty behaviour towards him.Atleast be has told her he likes her and they could actually pursue their friendship outside the house.

He went ahead to remind her of the times be came to meet her at the arena while they were still in different houses.

Diana quizzed him on his relationship with Modella and asked if he had kissed modella before.(rolls my eyes).

She equally told him that she hopes he is been sincere about his feelings towards her ,of which guyman responded in the affermative.

Omo, why I go sleep early?

See correct gist. God bless you dear, we shall be watching closely.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Lol
Even you would agree in your heart that it has nothing to do with sèxuãl rascality or any of that tõsh you postulated in your post as a consolatory reason to sugarcoat what it truly is,to cover Ade's shame. It's rather about the failure to take charge.

Adekunle couldn't own it, have her. What I posited was just one amongst many ego-failed reasons. He has an impenetrable wall grounded on the foundation of fear,lack of confidence , something bordering on imbalance self esteem.

Your words defy Adekunle’s actions in the house, if Ade was intentionally not wanting to portray or give into such romantic interest on TV then he'd not be vested in pain about it such that he'd gather a coalition of people almost every night and at any chance he gets,to talk,gossip about it. And say malignant things like, "She's light headed, she's not serious, she doesn't know what she wants" , "oh they're just cruising, they've not had sêx, they'll soon have sêx" grin

As you say it, he's a guy not wanting to behave like one on heat, then let him rest na, and channel his focus solely on the prize, and kindly leave Allysyn's name off his lips....lol

Because if it were about sexųal energy and all, Allysyn and Hermes would have had sêx by now na,don't you think so? cheesy

See ehhn, I like Ade o...believe it or not, but it's about being a man over a woman, Ade lacked the requisite manly sauce to guarantee that control she wanted. And she got bored, just like Rachel would,soon.

Madam,Rachel and Ade are not dating or into any ship.they are just friends.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Hahaha Ur boring dirty looking Hermes that only comes alive in task is no match for Ade in anything cos Ade is not only yummy but great in tasks and even spices it up with juicy revelations that we viewers can't see grin
If not that someone accused Hermes of tapping plantains most of us have even forgotten he exists cheesy
So u are fighting an already lost course ok!!!

cheesy keep revealing yourself each post. You're just utterly frustrated and pained.

You like Hermes indeed.

Na you get gorimapka sef for brain pass Allysyn lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Scondy, you're still missing the point. So why is he constantly bitçhing about it. Lol

Move the fück on already.. grin

Hermes or Allysyn don't talk about Adekunle, how would they, when they're busy kissing and talking on how to win tasks.

Stop pretending to school me about pda and what not.

Jeeez, na me chase Allysyn, abi na me break Adekunle’s heart ? shocked

Just cos he said they may have sex ...na that one be bitching...what if he knew that is what allysyn was seeking with him? U ever thought that....

Na allyssyn chase adekunle...na she still carry herself go....no plus...no minus

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2022
davodyguy:

During Laycon's season, Laycon would get 8/10 in music tasks and others would get 4/10 (he dusts them with high margin, because he was a muscian going into the house)

During Bryan's time, he gets 6/10 and others got 5/10 (Eloswag) and 4/10 (Adel). He should be miles ahead not narrow margin.

Ronaldo and Messi are miles ahead of other players, that is why they won more awards

Bryan should be miles ahead of Eloswag that shared wins with him on the singing task

Eloswag is a music producer and told the housemates he was a musician, aside being a dancer.

It has been two days, don't you people have something else to discuss? This talk is tired and does not take away Bryann's Best in Music win.

Ah! This hating is Pro Max. We don even drop the Sheggz and Phyna fight wey happen that same day, but una wan die on top Bryann deek, sheesh!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2022
thatigboman1:
me deactivate my account? Because of a nonentity, london marabout,woman-beating, rapist, clingy, emasculating, ass-sniffing dog, broken knee, vagabond, hopelessly worthless idiotic sheggz? That's the joke of the century.
The only thing you can do is to cry to high heavens. And nothing will come out of it.

You need to update, you are starting to sound like a broken record... same words.... surely your vocabulary is more than this?

As per Sheggz never winning any individual tasks... it's not in your hands grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2022
garfield1:

Madam,Rachel and Ade are not dating or into any ship.they are just friends.

Ade wants his Allysyn back that's why he's not seeing Rachel. Of course they're just friends lol grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2022
scondy:

Just cos he said they may have sex ...na that one be batching...what if he knew that is what allysyn was seeking with him? U ever thought that....

Na allyssyn chase adekunle...na she still carry herself go....no plus...no minus
But na she no dey cry.

Na your Ade dey cry. But why na lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2022
garfield1:

What a counter attack by chizzy

I loved it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

That is because you're stylishly coming for my Hermes ,pretending you like him and letting in some igbo sentences you crammed to imply to people you are. When a wise person knows you're at the opposite end ,vomiting your hatred.

I've told you to let me be here.
Receipts are still there on who stylishly came for each other first cheesy cheesy Whoever u think u are I am here to give una hot hot if u come for my blood tonic Ade tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2022
fitzmayowa:
I'm liking this Chizzy and I would have love him to be a real HM, I'm enjoying the guy...... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chizzy as a real housemate might be a calmer version of d vawulence king we r watching, due to eviction fears, but d confidence of not going to b evicted, is letting him lay down his hair n give us undiluted entertainment.

But u c DAT Rachel, DAT one DAT has forgotten wat she's doing on d show, soon she will also request biggie to make her a real housemate

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Ade wants his Allysyn back that's why he's not seeing Rachel. Of course they're just friends lol grin

Ade likes Daniella actually though he is still pained over the Allyson saga

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Receipts are still there on who stylishly came for each other first cheesy cheesy Whoever u think u are I am here to give una hot hot if u come for my blood tonic Ade tongue tongue tongue
Lol

Suit yourself. Take a very fat cucumber garnished with hot spicey pepper and stab yourself till you cum for Ade. Not my fųcking problem cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2022
davodyguy:

During Laycon's season, Laycon would get 8/10 in music tasks and others would get 4/10 (he dusts them with high margin, because he was a muscian going into the house)

During Bryan's time, he gets 6/10 and others got 5/10 (Eloswag) and 4/10 (Adel). He should be miles ahead not narrow margin.

Ronaldo and Messi are miles ahead of other players, that is why they won more awards

Bryan should be miles ahead of Eloswag that shared wins with him on the singing task

Was it not just once they sang in that task??

Bryann won the singing competition while Eloswag won the photography part..or did they do another part I did not see?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

cheesy keep revealing yourself each post. You're just utterly frustrated and pained.

You like Hermes indeed.

Na you get gorimapka sef for brain pass Allysyn lol
Cmon Smell out of my sight with ur worwor face wey Ade nyash fine pass tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.