Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1943533 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2022
davodyguy:

During Laycon's season, Laycon would get 8/10 in music tasks and others would get 4/10 (he dusts them with high margin, because he was a muscian going into the house)

During Bryan's time, he gets 6/10 and others got 5/10 (Eloswag) and 4/10 (Adel). He should be miles ahead not narrow margin.

Ronaldo and Messi are miles ahead of other players, that is why they won more awards

Bryan should be miles ahead of Eloswag that shared wins with him on the singing task
if I tell you I understand you. I lie bro..

Ki Lon so

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2022
Doyin saying she didn't plan on coming to the house for a relationship, my bae u lie

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2022
PNomsule:

Don't sell a wrong narrative, it was Bella that spoke against Tacha, Doyin was Conservative and if anything, empathised with what Tacha went through during her time in d house

Nope rewind and listen to the full convo again, Bella started Doyin finished......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2022
UncannyGenius:
No be today. Phyna and Groovy are his favourites. grin grin grin
Especially Groovy, he is production's pet this year.

Last year was Angel.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Doyin yabbing Tacha again, this gal no dey rest Titans will be on her case now......Whew!!!
Hian please na, free Doyin.

The same Doyin is trying to give excuse for Tacha’s behavior, Bella is the one trying to call Tacha out .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Doyin is tired in that house
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Nhazeru:

Sharrap there! cheesy

ODEkunle is impotent, he has confirmed it with his mouth. He can't get it up. That's the reason Allyson dumped his sorry ass. cheesy

Rachel will soon run for her dear life.

Good morning and do have a lovely day cheesy

Fatality grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Why would you pan to people sleeping when Doyin was about to discuss Deji with Bella?
The person in charge of the camera is very stupid.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Froshloaded:
Geezem and hawk how far nah

undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Doyin is tired in that house

She has lost everyone she is used to talking to and that is getting to her, she even complained about how Allysn has changed in the morning, now she is stuck with Bella........
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2022
eleshin:
Why would you pan to people sleeping when Doyin was about to discuss Deji with Bella?
The person in charge of the camera is very stupid.
It sweetened my heart, I don’t even wish to hear anything about Deji from her again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:

Can he keep a woman?

Na the Koko be that grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
MissSpirine:
Especially Groovy, he is production's pet this year.

Last year was Angel.
If na you nko? you nogo like keep your key players for bench.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Just shut up. The person she poisoned posted about it on Twitter and others who knew her corroborated on her bad character. Why would he accuse her of trying to kill him and escaping with his money?
This one na the real fatality grin

Don't mind that olodo man called Geezard always capping cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2022
Dezenazil:
how will the sex work?cos woman shall not live by voice alone.
grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2022
so phyna and groovy discussed on how they will dance with other housemates today at the pool party and nobody here talked about it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2022
davodyguy:

During Laycon's season, Laycon would get 8/10 in music tasks and others would get 4/10 (he dusts them with high margin, because he was a muscian going into the house)

During Bryan's time, he gets 6/10 and others got 5/10 (Eloswag) and 4/10 (Adel). He should be miles ahead not narrow margin.

Ronaldo and Messi are miles ahead of other players, that is why they won more awards

Bryan should be miles ahead of Eloswag that shared wins with him on the singing task
what is this one saying. 8/10 7/10 6/10 okokomaiko Biggie you no go like rest

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2022
MamBi:

Don’t mind him. Gee is a lady..

Just what I was just saying about news peddlers... and people saying things they are not sure of and can't prove

I laughed and refused to respond to that post

You saw how that moniker maintained she/he is sure of my gender?

SMH undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Geezeem:

Just what I was just saying about news peddlers... and people saying things they are not sure of and can't prove

I laughed and refused to respond to that post

You saw how that moniker maintained she/he is sure of my gender?

SMH undecided
U are a guy disguising Shishhh!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Lovely day gbue gi dia!!

Haha una brain dey trek were Ade own dey all of u shekpe supporters tongue tongue

I prefer he gives u the impression that he is impotent so others will let him concentrate fully on the price money and not lust after him too much almost distracting him like olosho Allyson tried ruining his game with her simping tongue tongue

Kabiyesi Ade I bow for ur intelligence oooo cheesy

I rather u form impotent and keep winning than him being a pervert like ur shekpe and end up an itibolibo failure tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nhazeru:

I dey ready for u!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
thatigboman1:
take am

That thing really entered you...that you had to bid your time and wait for her to trend so you could screenshot and bring it here, two days after the fact.... eyaaah sorry oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Phyna dey lie say na Groovy come for her
He did.

Started sleeping on her bed consecutively even after he was told that Amaka liked him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Giel:

This + the meme

I need to stop laughing grin please help. grin

That babe dey kill me grin grin

Saw a tweet about a housemate dragging her friend's bf with no name and I was sure it was referring to Doyin Dodo, went through the quotes and boom! Dodo of Ikire. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
prewtyjulie:

Chizzy as a real housemate might be a calmer version of d vawulence king we r watching, due to eviction fears, but d confidence of not going to b evicted, is letting him lay down his hair n give us undiluted entertainment.

[b]But u c DAT Rachel, DAT one DAT has forgotten wat she's doing on d show, soon she will also request biggie to make her a real [/b]housemate

But the housemates have been complaining of her being troublesome..she dey cause trouble in her own way o....

Sheggz, Bella doyin and diana will not say they aren't feeling her heat
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Twoclans:

For a moment I was wondering between me and the moniker who knows Gee more.

GoodMorning MamBi.

cheesy
An Ikegwuru situation!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Ade wouldn't still be able to own Daniella. He doesn't have that self will or belief system. She'll be bored of him before he drink water drop cup lol grin

Are they properties...guy or babe rest ..this ur childish view no follow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
WELLDONE O....JUST MAINTAIN THE SAME ENERGY

safarigirl:
Na Phyna bring back this stupid gist o

As she no fit do puzzle, na make we dey discuss other matters.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Maybe so.

It's not easy to take all that Allysyn leaving him in. I dont blame Ally either, she's just a girly girl. This girl came to Ade with the hope of frolicking around and possibly being an item. Ade was too stoic and lacked spontaneity. He made her rethink her options. Adekunle is at the top tier of the finest guys in this season's BigBrother show,of course it'll be a pleasure for Allysyn to be with him but a guy gotta have the finesse skill set around women, reading energies,body signs,knowing when to be fun and all. It's sad though.

It's a lesson to guys.

I remember the earlier days she was onto him, one particular day she murmured something freaky as him playing with her under the duvet,and vagina talk...Adekunle retorted out loudly with a facial disgust that ; "You want me to touch your Vagïna" ? shocked

Poor Allysyn quickly took her words back and retreated to her shell with embarrassment written all-over her face grin I felt for her....

She started to slowly reduce her stay with him....

I hope Adekunle can just be bold at heart. Fųck whatever and play with these girls, he cares too much how he'd be judged. He's too fine to be relegated to the background of neglect or friendzoned. Soon I feel Rachel will followsuit Ally's way.

Chomzy that I could see disgust in her face when around Hermes before,now acts supper nice around him, almost kissing his AsS even on matters she supposedly edges him on being right.

This life sweet n bitter. grin
You are so observant!!!!
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
NICE ONE

safarigirl:
See people wey dem buzz out for Crossword puzzle, instead make dem go siddon dey reason their life, dem dey here dey investigate mumu matter.

See Groovy don say make the matter die down.

Another fight wan burst. Chichi don dey talk plenty and all parties involved are now in the garden
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nhazeru:

Snatch person wife with a lifeless gbola?

Make Una do, go fundme gather the money give am make him go see doctor. cheesy

cheesy...
Laugh wan finish me here

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
endure207:
If a man must win the show, then I present to you the alpha male PHYNA grin grin grin, Phynation are crazy pple grin grin grin, I jst saw this on twitter

What do you people see in this Phyna sef. All see is Edo pidgin english and clinginess. What's people preoccupation with razzness.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.