Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958237 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
Which nonsense did Doyin just say grin
Bellarina has find man y'all should not bother voting
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
styrese:
Adekunle is vulnerable but yet a very strong man he will pull through easily grin Sheggz supporters are just jealous of him being a top tier winning housemate while their god is of poor quality always bringing shame to them!

So all the people dragging the failed banker are Sheggz supporters?

Mind yourself ex teamie angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bella said even if its only this relationship she takes outside from the house, she is okay
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bella can’t make eba, she can’t make rice… Wetin she go con sabi abeg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Bella said even if its only this relationship she takes outside from the house, she is okay
Which relationship?. She must be love starved outside the house to think whatever she has with that guy is real. Her heartbreak will be disastrous.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Chizzy get bad mouth sha. He finished Bella and Sheggz this morning. At a point I was feeling bad for Sheggs. Chizzy said you don't even know how to win wager but you are giving my wager to Bella. You dont even know how to make money... Sheggz fans are going through alot sha. Phyna, Chizzy and Hermes embarrassing your fav. in the space of 48hrs.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Omo sheggs over 100million lmao grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

grin grin grin Mrs Olusemo. The breakfast will be heavy!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Robertgreene1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bella Biko I use God beg u..stop disgracing Onitsha people...I grew up there and their people re very very smart...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Segun dey use people wager dey do romance, imagine,cooking for Bella with people win

Well all this ends this week... nobody will feel so entitled after this week... na until tomorrow we go know how far with their wager this week....

The insult on top food don too much

If not for the merger, with Chomzy's HOH win, all their asses would be been up for eviction... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
I find it weird when someone say they can’t cook or clean, i mean these are basic survival skills.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
For her mind now she has snagged a footballer hubby grin. Las las they'll make the 100m in 2 months. grin grin. Bella ooo. Anyway she's still a young girl with very little relationship experience. She still has a lot to learn. People were never born cynics and sceptics. Life teaches you all that.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Agbgift:
When white money was doing general cooking Dem say na strategy. General cooking is the best for his housemates. Any how Sha, cooking must always cause wahala for Biggie house.

The kitchen wahala wm prevented by solely turning semo and making egusi soup was one of the things that made last season boring lipsrsealed

We hated the kumbaya...

No one person should ever try that again pls embarassed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
eleshin:
Chizzy get bad mouth sha. He finished Bella and Sheggz this morning. At a point I was feeling bad for Sheggs. Chizzy said you don't even know how to win wager but you are giving my wager to Bella. You dont even know how to make money... Sheggz fans are going through alot sha. Phyna, Chizzy and Hermes embarrassing your fav. in the space of 48hrs.
Haha Chizzy na the real Anambra Man no nonsense cheesy Groovy no be am!!! angry
Even Cross of last year for clear shekpe cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
ThierryJay:

Lol, sex in the house will definitely not work, but outside the house eh, Ade will be properly pepper and barbecue woman to her rapturous delight.
story!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
carammel:
What’s wrong with Chizzy though?
Who assigned him kitchen prefect?

When level1 won wager and left their food downstairs during house swap, who complained?

Abegii
I did not watch the whole drama.. but I think chizzy is doing his job in biggie's house
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

LEVEL 1
my mistake
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Groovy is fake angry he is not even as calm and sweet as he is potraying na for diary session U go know their real personality!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
COOL10:

Exactly. He got so scared and quiet when Chizzy started shouting. He never expected the backlash

You think after fighting with Phyna 2 days ago, he would be stupid to get smoked out again?

Yes.... let him be scared. we like it
we liked that he didnt swallow that bait

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
prewtyjulie:

Chizzy as a real housemate might be a calmer version of d vawulence king we r watching, due to eviction fears, but d confidence of not going to b evicted, is letting him lay down his hair n give us undiluted entertainment.

But u c DAT Rachel, DAT one DAT has forgotten wat she's doing on d show, soon she will also request biggie to make her a real housemate

Don't compare the two riders... Rachel dey find husband after the show, so she can't give the kinda content Chizzy is giving

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
hartopher76:
so phyna and groovy discussed on how they will dance with other housemates today at the pool party and nobody here talked about it.
the desperati9n to liken Phyna to Beauty is the agenda. The girl don talk say she worships her men and she no dey cage man.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
COOL10:

Exactly. He got so scared and quiet when Chizzy started shouting. He never expected the backlash
Before Nko grin

seun big for nothing pig is all mouth no power cheesy

I remember how he ran to hide behind women when Kabiyesi change am for am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Just shut up. The person she poisoned posted about it on Twitter and others who knew her corroborated on her bad character. Why would he accuse her of trying to kill him and escaping with his money?

I have no words for you.

if I had.. it could have been something very bad.... a wish for you

But I will refrain from saying it

like i said... hopefully when chichi comes out, she will address this

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
carammel:
I find it weird when someone say they can’t cook or clean, i mean these are basic survival skills.

Some people really can't cook. Did you see the eba Bella made two days ago? Its not that they don't know the theory of it but somehow, they just manage to mess up the practical.

For can't clean, that one na just to avoid work. When there are no choices, they will clean.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Eloswagg deserves to be one of the contenders for the grand prize. Dude is entertaining and always active during task. He's literally doing the the job of the HOH right now.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Geezeem:

I have no words for you.

if I had.. it could have been something very bad.... a wish for you

But I will refrain from saying it

Hw u go get word after She don shred u to pieces kikikikikiki cheesy

U and shekpe same big for nothing cowards that parade themselves as men tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Big baby Brii don loose him dada. He looks good with the full hair.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amya:

What do you people see in this Phyna sef. All see is Edo pidgin english and clinginess. What's people preoccupation with razzness.

See eh, I don't have problem with Phyna winning but I have problem with Nigerians who swore last year that anybody with Whitemoney's script will never win the show again. In my opinion, I don't see the difference between the game Whitemoney played and the game Phyna is playing now. Perhaps why hers is not too obvious is because we have more entertaining people and more story lines in this set unlike last year.

Phyna does the same thing Whitemoney was hated for. She tries to hijack the spotlight, sells the same hustle story that WM gave us, tries to form unofficial leader of the house, tries to be funny, tries to cook almost all the time, even uses the same 'who dey' that Whitemoney was known for. I guess it's hard to recognise that she is Whitemoney reloaded because this is the first time a woman is coming with this kind of script.

All the best to her but make nobody come here dey tell us say Whitemoney killed BBN, meanwhile we are about to crown another Whitemoney 2.0

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Greattestman: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Candidlady:
Amaka and mirror

Is this thing not a disorder undecided
Chill just chill. Na shege you go see for this forum.

cc: BenjaminDomer
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
When God created yansh, Modella's yansh must have been what he had in mind. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dezenazil:
the desperati9n to liken Phyna to Beauty is the agenda. The girl don talk say she worships her men and she no dey cage man.
Very desperate and dangerous lady to be seen around with
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
DownChelsea:
I remember one occassion where Whitemoney shouted "Who dey", and Pere (who was still soaked in his beef at that particular time) didn't know when he joined the house to shout "Breeeet"

That was when I knew that Whitemoney had colonized them all. grin

But then again... Why did Phyna just lie to Racheal that Groovy was the one who came for her?

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.