Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1950948 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
MizzD:
Saw Danny’s post about what caused the beef between Doyin Elo and Ade that warranted last night’s part 2 gossip. So here is my epistle on that and last night’s gossip;

For Ade - He liked Doyin on day 1, they had a lengthy conversation first night and they both realized they weren’t what they wanted. Doyin wanted a bad boy cheesy while Ade wanted wanted someone who shared a similar mindset. Ally put in the work, they got very close, shared bed, and after one or two kisses and cuddles in bed, Ally got the ick and told Doyin she was no longer feeling him. Ally spoke to Doyin about it a lot of times.; one time in the bathroom where they said they pitied him; Ally also said he was acting desperate and creepy and some other not so nice things during their detachment phase. I recently learnt that Ade overheard some of these things shocked. Doyin and Ade also spoke during this breakup period to hear his own side of the story and she told Ade it’s okay to admit and feel the hurt but he shouldn’t seclude himself from the house. He feels Doyin had a hand in their breakup embarassed

Elo- He moved to Doyin first week and she wasn’t feeling him in that way. Told him, maybe rudely too, cos that conversation birthed the ‘Doyin is not down to earth” narrative.?He moved to his second choice, chomzy, who knew she was a second choice and has been showing him pepper grin. Chomzy and Doyin did not get along in level 1, Infact their first fight happened the day Elo was setting P with Doyin and chomzy claimed that she heard her name. Elo and Doyin swore they didn’t mention her but since that day, they’ve had a number of fights and are just cordial now. Elo tells people who care to listen that chomzy and Doyin have beef cos of him . undecided . Elo has also been washing Doyin’s clothes for pocket naira, he still did yesterday, but he can’t stand her at all and is always actively involved in any gossip that involves her .

Dianna - in Doyin’s mind is she’s her older bestie. When giddy, Dianna’s first love moved to Doyin, she told Dianna about it so she can be careful. Dianna got angry and didn’t speak to giddy for two days. Giddy was mad at Doyin for telling Dianna and told his boys about how Doyin ruined what he had with dianna . , Dianna later believed so too and she made up with giddy before the madness with Rachel last Saturday.

Now back last night’s gossip session for my fellow amebos-

Adekunle said Doyin is sowing the seed of hatred in the house so she can have people on her side. Said she has interfered with many relationships; he started with Doyin saying she didnt think Sege really likes Bella to saying they are now real, to getting close to them, to starting to advise Sheggz (that two of them will draw each other and go and be talking), then she did her thing with him and ally, then Dianna and Giddy, then Chomzy and Dotun. Chomzy interjects at this point that she’s not aware of any issue then adekunle said that’s why he said he thinks grin, That maybe she tried to advise Dotun about chomzy . Then he continues to mention her advising deji but Elo and Dianna interject that she was toasting deji. Adekunle continues that he thinks she has done the same with Hermes and ally and that she has already spoken to Hermes. Dianna and Elo disagree that Hermes would not even entertain her but adekunle said Hermes is now quiet so they shouldn’t think so. He said Hermes is so soft and emotional and anything that has to do with Ally now, he will make it work.

Dianna said Doyin is always paranoia (this cracked me up cheesy and doesn’t sleep at night and adekunle agreed that she’s never settled.

The gossip was quite lengthy and it also touched on the fact that she doesn’t have friends anymore. When chomzy asked Dianna if she isn’t her friend she said no that she advised her to join the ally modella and Daniella clique but she said she doesn’t like to force things and Elo sounded pissed at that grin

Adekunle said he genuinely thinks him and Doyin can be friends outside the house but not inside cos a lot of people in the hosue are playing a strategy and the people he wants to get close to are pissing him off .

How can Elo be washing Doyin clothes for pocket naira and wants Chomzy to take him serious

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
This Meatpie disappearance situation has really destabilised Amaka because she has been dreaming of it since Saturday shopping.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
See this fat disgusting pig Amaka walking around almost naked thinking she’s looking sexy for votes. What an eyesore embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sanqa:

Curious...who was your fave? I see you mentioned Libo and Nale

I didn't have a fave but I kinda like the ship of Libo and Mphowabadimo because of the drama that was all over the ship, I also enjoyed the calmness of Vyno though and how sneaky Tulz was, those were the characters i enjoyed watching the most.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
crystalpapers:
Amaka and Dianna take on giddy is actually spot on.
Hell has no fury like two pained women cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Phyna is so insecure...

Groovy should leave her let us see gbas gbos

Groovy mono for the 100 million

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Anytime I see Phyna and Groovy or Shegz and Bella, I feel sick and have to change my channel. I can’t stand these fake none sense boring ships. They disgust me.

Now I miss the dual channel thingy. I for don switch to another level angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Onyi99:

I think you should be asking yourself that question grin
Every year you are here dragging people that can feed and employ your silly ass angry

And yes, Big Baby BRI is already a superstar
Funny enough I will feed you and your generation grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Oshokhai69:
See this fat disgusting pig Amaka walking around almost naked thinking she’s looking sexy for votes. What an eyesore embarassed embarassed
Come Oshokhai...this is becoming too much...pity the girl nah...na persin pikin o...ahnahn shocked cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Amaka thinks BBN is a game of housemates... She won't win
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Groovy and "LIKE"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Groovy too cheap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Groovy and Phyna talking about when they started having feelings for each other......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
fitzmayowa:

This is different theirs was strategic partner thing, but for BB Mzansi the conspiracy corner was open for everyone to use and you can use that to form click, even in the click they form they still betrayed each other example was when Libo put up Nale who was part of the conspiring team of Libo and his gang, the betrayer was epic.....

No there was no sponsored task even the advert was just ad of shows on DSTV, the show was off air for about 7 years so this year was just a reboot with lottostar a bet company being the sole sponsor, but they had friday Arena games though with the overall winner getting R10,000.....
Oh I see. BBN could adopt some conspiracies to spice the show.

How would rate the show over 100 entertainment wise?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Daniella and Dotun na......cheesy

Boring lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Anytime I see Phyna and Groovy or Shegz and Bella, I feel sick and have to change my channel. I can’t stand these fake none sense boring ships. They disgust me.

Now I miss the dual channel thingy. I for don switch to another level angry
Very fake boring ship especially groovy and phyna
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hantonia(f): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Oshokhai69:

You must be a fat woman. Pele o undecided
you would be fine

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
I’d rather watch Shella than Groophyna! I honestly don’t get what’s going on between them.

Urgh! angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Groovy too cheap
He disgusts me!! cheapest housemate ever!! embarassed
People are just tolerating him cos it's a guy!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
What happened the night that Phyna slept in Groovy’s bed... Kayode?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
He disgusts me!! cheapest housemate ever!! embarassed
People are just tolerating him cos it's a guy!!
I just hope is it's strategy sha.because this phyna forming gentle now will deal with Groovy if they date later.I don't trust her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
This amaka na big fool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ha

Meat pie ti cast..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amaka wan burn biggie house... because of meat pie

Biggie said “we are done here”.... like if he has a cane, he will flog her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Biggie is now talking about the Meatpie they left in the microwave, he is now telling her her negligence could have burnt the house down, and her biggest concern was the whereabouts of the food.

Amaka don enter

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Chei! Amaka's meat pie almost burnt down the house. Why would she bake meatpie in a microwave oven?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amaka only thinks of food. Godforbid

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lol some people are just plain stupid.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Biggie don vex.

This set n'a whole lot of trash

Dem Wan burn him house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wahala O.

Biggie don ban them from using the new microwave for the next one week.

Be like dem don spoil the former one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Big brother say "we're done here". rugged grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amaka foodie oshi

(1) (2) (3) ... (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.