Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1951062 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
WetSmoke:
Amaka only thinks of food. Godforbid

Why Giddyfia no go leave am?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amaka has always been having problems in that house since 300BC.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Really impressed that Big Brother was able to replace and install the new microwave at a very short notice.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

You think Groovy is the type that girls can "deal with"?

Even in this house, the day Phyna acts mad in the slightest way is the same day her breakfast will be served.

There is a long queue.

GROOVY DOESN'T HAVE TIME!

Sadly, this is true. Fine boys seem to win almost everytime.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

I honestly don't.

She no try. The first rule of cooking is to off whatever you're cooking if you cannot monitor it.

She'll be fine eventually, but the guilt will eat her up.

Make dem come make I teach them how to heat food without microwave, I be expert cheesy

She got carried away ni.. sad

At bold, ehn ehn? with kitchen items or non-kitchen items?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

Eloswag has gotten to a level of mind maturity where the opinions of fellow mortals don't move him.

No wonder, Doyin was insulting him today, talking about pouring rice in his face. See finish don enter
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

It takes a good mind to see the in and all of human psychology and append a physical behavioural explanation to what was deduced. cheesy

Scondy is becoming an embarrassment even to herself. Tell her to respect herself and bend the knee. I dont wanna drag her, she's a role model for some of these half-baked uneducated children lol
Lol…you just dragged her again!
Oya sorry,no vexgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
WetSmoke:
Amaka only thinks of food. Godforbid
she wasn’t even concerned about the smoke but the whereabout of her food

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ekaka1:

Imagine what that will do to the reputation of this show..land the poor guys contract...there are also other shows warmingup for an opportunity to dethrone this brand ...may be... sad

True
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
No wonder, Doyin was insulting him today, talking about pouring rice in his face. See finish don enter

He will never care.

She's the one in bondage.

Elo is so free!

Besides, if you're a human being and Doyin hasn't had a problem with you, then you have a problem.

That's Doyin's personality. (HAVING ISSUES WITH PEOPLE)

ELOSWAG COULDN'T CARE LESS

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hell has no fury like two pained women cheesy

cheesy cheesy they are really pained then.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Yeap it was birthed the day they had closeup task....
Really? i don't see that ship sailing at all.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
MizzD:

She got carried away ni.. sad

At bold, ehn ehn? with kitchen items or non-kitchen items?

All you need is a pot and a stove, put water inside and put the item inside the water, then cover it and allow it steam. Na steaming, same way you will steam pap wey no done.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

All that bad b energy she was giving out was all fake, if she can fall for the bullshite that Shegs has been spewing since day 3 then, she is a dumb bird. Segun has denigrated her and has looked down on her, if that is the best she thinks she can get then good luck to her.

P.S: My subscription ran out, is it worth it renewing it? Living standard crisis and all sad
Please send me a pm.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cross be ashawo but atleast he was funny and lively but this groovy na only woman matter undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
I hope it's really a strategy cos he makes me puke! Even Cross wey Dem dey call ashawo of last season had some levels!!

Wow, is Phyna that disgusting or dirty? Nawao.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
claseek:
she wasn’t even concerned about the smoke but the whereabout of her food
so annoying. She just tire person, gosh.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:

Lol…you just dragged her again!
Oya sorry,no vexgrin
I will not again. I like the old wines of this place. I respect some monikers, she's not perfect but she's among.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Really impressed that Big Brother was able to replace and install the new microwave at a very short notice.

Oh! The one she used is damaged already
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
fitzmayowa:

I would rate it 70% reason been alot of them came with BBN template they even spoke alot about SYE season, which was an indication that they were BBN addicts....
No surprises. Outside Nigeria, SA are our No 1 viewers.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
See as amaka calm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Guinness Merch can never disappoint.

You dey know brands wey money dey by their merch
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gentlefury:

I am not blaming phyna afterall he engaged her but the guy is just lousy no self control!! Any lady can get him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
I am not blaming phyna afterall he engaged her but the guy is just lousy no self control!! Any lady can get him!

THAT'S EXACYLY HOW HE WANTS IT.

HE'D BE REALLY GLAD YOU'RE FLATTERING HIM
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gentlefury:

That her raziness and two abortion alone dey turn me off,I won't lie.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
KingDamzzy:
ahh amaka spoilt the other one? I thought biggie’s complaint was that she left for the garden without turning off the microwave.
I wonder how just 20 minutes timing spoilt the microwave though.

Maybe the meat pie was wrapped in aluminum foil.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amaka and this her two-toned 7500 sponge wig. And to think she has other decent braided wigs.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

THAT'S EXACYLY HOW HE WANTS IT.

HE'D BE REALLY GLAD YOU'RE FLATTERING HIM

Flattering what! What is there to flatter in a cheap man! Except I go just use am for my game like Phyna is doing!! Cos I know I can't trust u grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Groovy too cheap
The guy is a disgrace to all good looking men out there.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Flattering what! What is there to flatter in a cheap man! Except I go just use am for my game like Phyna is doing!! Cos I know I can't trust u grin

Your narrative will always favour Groovy.

Phyna is using Groovy for game?

Lmao. grin

Watch again.

King Solomon was also cheap I GUESS.

Groovy is intentional about positioning himself to get the women. Intentional.

Intentional.

Very intentional.

I mean really really intentional.

If you're pained that the ladies are seeming choiceless towards the script he has written for them, you should be angry at the ladies. Starting from Phyna

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
UncannyGenius:
The guy is a disgrace to all good looking men out there.

Whereas, the said "good looking men" you speak about are all proud of him.

grin

Wonders!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That her raziness and two abortion alone dey turn me off,I won't lie.

I fit understand the razzness, but you see that abortion matter? Leave am, girls wey don run abortion plenty of, na just say Phyna stupidly talk her own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.