Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1982081 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Budline1:

He’s trying to form a ship by all means with the girl he perceives to be the best looking and classiest girl in the house and he figures that Bella is still the manageable one amongst others, he genuinely doesn’t care about her, when he leaves that house, he go bone Bella and go for finer girls. No cap.
Ok.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

If you know the kain money, trips and diamond wey EmmaRose collect from shippers, walahi, you go enter that house dey find ship, irrespective of the outcome.

You no hear Cross talk say dem offer am 20 million for ship? Ship wey no even sail O.

People dey find money, you dey reason true love.
My dear I know ooo shebi I was a liquor fan turned shipper embarassed but my question now is how most of the sye ships turned out,will people still be willing to give out that much?
I can never believe any good thing can come out of bbn ship again.....never
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2022
I feel Bella is very average, nothing special, and this has nothing to do with her attitude. Her frowning is even worsening It.. I can’t walk past her and stare too much, she just there, there are not fine girls like that this year, so I get…

Lock down had very pretty and hot ladies
Nengi, Erica, vee… beauties that turn heads, pepper dem too…

Guys beat girls hands down this year, all the guys are good looking, the girls should be happy, because outside the house, they don’t match up to looks of the guys…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Dannyxy:
better mind yourself, if you want to mention our president, calm his name well.. angry

It think it’s time I pay more attention the eloswagest , i always liked him sha..

Lmao.. na your own president no be mine.

He’s cool sha even though HMs still no rate him with his HOH title
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Awwwn I like this cry
let our African Queen feel the joy of getting noticed by the man of her dreams kiss :

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Geezem, do you know how many offensive things Chichi has said in that house that was overlooked?

Even to Adekunle, just last night, she first of all, repeatedly used a derogatory term in his presence, then said he does not look Yoruba, except his lips, that he has Yoruba lips.

What did Adekunle do? He laughed it off.

E reach her turn to laugh something off, she attack am.

My problem with Chichi is that she judges people, while asking not to be judged. She offends people, but does not want to be offended.

On Sunday, when Hermes told the house he was polyamorous, what did Chichi say? That he and his girlfriends are confused. Did he pick offense?

See, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

You cannot ask people not to judge you, but you go about judging others and making offensive statements. No be so dem dey do.

If she cannot take what she dishes, she should rest.

I've not exonerated Chi Chi. I said she is a crazy girl and yes, she judged Hermes... I heard it

Saying someone's lips is Yoruba is a bad thing? we say people have Chinese eyes... And Kenyan's dark skin colour etc...

Anyway... Chi isn't a saint

I just took exception to anyone saying what Kunle said was not an attack.

IT WAS
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

I say, the babe dey hustle.

His sweater that he gave Bella yesterday, when she returned it, he smelt it and said it smells like Bella, that he no go wash am. He wore the sweater some minutes later. Since he took it off, Allysyn has been carrying that sweater up and down. First, she wore it, then, she just dey hang am for body.

Somebody said she is trying to get Bella's scent off it and get hers on it, and everytime I see her with that sweater, just carrying extra cloth for nothing, I remember the tweet and laugh.

Lol.

See the extent people go to claim an imaginary prize.

And this life no balance,

Hermes likes Allyson

Allyson likes Adekunle

Adekunle likes Bella

Bella likes money(the grand prize)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

His sweater that he gave Bella yesterday, when she returned it, he smelt it and said it smells like Bella, that he no go wash am. He wore the sweater some minutes later. Since he took it off, Allysyn has been carrying that sweater up and down. First, she wore it, then, she just dey hang am for body.

Somebody said she is trying to get Bella's scent off it and get hers on it, and everytime I see her with that sweater, just carrying extra cloth for nothing, I remember the tweet and laugh.

The hustle is real
Hermes should just count his losses grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2022
scondy:

I like doyin tho...I just got this condescending vibe from her yesterday so I am watching closely...

If I had a list of least favorites, which I don't for now... she would be on it undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

The babe is extra clingy. She's doing everything for Adekunle to notice her but I don't know if the guy is pretending not to see it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2022
damiviolet:

My dear I know ooo shebi I was a liquor fan turned shipper embarassed but my question now is how most of the sye ships turned out,will people still be willing to give out that much?
I can never believe any good thing can come out of bbn ship again.....never

Shippers are unrepentant.

Their mumu no go ever do.

Is it not the same set of people that shipped Ozone and Kiddrica? After those ones crashed, what did they do? They went even harder over ships that did not have half as much chemistry as those ones, and even ships that did not exist anywhere else but in their imaginations.

Every new season, is another challenge for shippers to outdo their last year's mumu.

I no go even surprise if dem buy house for these ones this year

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2022
damiviolet:
E come be like this people no watch the outcome of previous ships sad especially SYE season almost all friendships,situationships and so called relationship were deceits .......wahalur for who go fall for all this nonsensical ship this season oooo grin
Lol, my before before inlaw.
Guess we all learnt our lessons and moved on, now we are avoiding ships like plague grin .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Nexus25:

Lol.

See the extent people go to claim an imaginary prize.

And this life no balance,

Hermes likes Allyson

Allyson likes Adekunle

Adekunle likes Bella

Bella likes money(the grand prize)
Not me even thinking Dotun liked Allyson but it seems he likes Doyin.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2022
No updates from the trenches today cry
You guys are just talking about the islanders since morning, wish biggie can just merge them today.

I don't like this for my bryann

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bbnaijaviewer: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Geezeem:

I've not exonerated Chi Chi. I said she is a crazy girl and yes, she judged Hermes... I heard it

Saying someone's lips is Yoruba is a bad thing? we say people have Chinese eyes... And Kenyan's dark skin colour etc...

Anyway... Chi isn't a saint

I just took exception to anyone saying what Kunle said was not an attack.

IT WAS

She also said something about Ofe Mmanu in his presence multiple times, you can imagine if the roles were reversed. She can’t seem to take what she dishes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2022
nothingzpoil:

I like your sense of reading, it is decorated with ribbons of humour.

I think I already like your personality.

Thank you kindly embarassed smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Onyi99:
You guys are just talking about the islanders since morning, wish biggie can just merge them today.

They are still sleeping
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Onyi99:

U can drop update on Bryan na
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

If you know the kain money, trips and diamond wey EmmaRose collect from shippers, walahi, you go enter that house dey find ship, irrespective of the outcome.

You no hear Cross talk say dem offer am 20 million for ship? Ship wey no even sail O.

People dey find money, you dey reason true love.
Nigeria is a big country sha, there are alot of people in it. I always imagine those that bring out money for ships, like what do they actually gain from it, it is not like they will be there in the room with these couples when they are kpanshing so what is it?
As much as i liked Emmarose, everything ended for me the day they left the house, no time.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2022
bukolaademi001:
They are still sleeping

Thank you!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2022
scondy:

I am not at home
Was hoping to get updates here
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Onyi99:

The camera didn’t show much of Bryann this morning, kayode was with Daniella, Kess and Groovy and they were not doing anything worthy of update.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2022
Giddyfia, which kind laugh be this? Very annoying
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Which kind laugh be this Giddyfia??

I dont understand o, laughing after every word or sentence?? I get it he is excited he is in the house but this is too much now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2022
carammel:

Lol, my before before inlaw.
Guess we all learnt our lessons and moved on, now we are avoiding ships like plague grin .
cheesy wink abi na..... welcome to the new season trust you doing great
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2022
scondy:

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Sheggz and Chomzy hmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2022
After this weekend, I would know if this season will be lite or not.

I hate regular ships

I hope for a triangle grin

A one sided, unreciprocated situationship,

A cougar situationship,

An off and on situationship.... a chase

ANYTHING... BUT Emmarose, Eric and Lilo kinda ship lipsrsealed

I don't mind another Mina sha grin
Kiddrica was good... intense and dramatic

Even Ike and Mercy kinda ship will do

If Sheggz must go through Ship route, make him at least give us one that will fill up the forum pages with fights and epistles

Chai undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Chioma is a fine girl, Sheggs is trying to slide in wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Sheggz is currently talking with Chiomzy and thats better for him, Bella should rest abit.
All his talks are usually centered around marriage, love, family with the ladies, i suspect this as a strategy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Shippers are unrepentant.

Their mumu no go ever do.

Is it not the same set of people that shipped Ozone and Kiddrica? After those ones crashed, what did they do? They went even harder over ships that did not have half as much chemistry as those ones, and even ships that did not exist anywhere else but in their imaginations.

Every new season, is another challenge for shippers to outdo their last year's mumu.

I no go even surprise if dem buy house for these ones this year
Eeeewwwwww embarassed I refuse to be a mumu this season sha cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2022
Geezeem:
After this weekend, I would know if this season will be lite or not.

I hate regular ships

I hope for a triangle grin

A one sided, unreciprocated situationship,

A cougar situationship,

An off and on situationship.... a chase

ANYTHING... BUT Emmarose, Eric and Lilo kinda ship lipsrsealed

I don't mind another Mina sha grin
Kiddrica was good... intense and dramatic

Even Ike and Mercy kinda ship will do

If Sheggz must go through Ship route, make him at least give us one that will fill up the forum pages with fights and epistles

Chai undecided

It is too early for ships please, we can board a ship from week 4 for now let us get to know the housemates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.