Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,139 members, 7,867,305 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1982351 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2022
carammel:
Sheggz is currently talking with Chiomzy and thats better for him, Bella should rest abit.
All his talks are usually centered around marriage, love, family with the ladies, i suspect this as a strategy.
You suspect abi it's a strategy from the pit of hell grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2022
bbnaijaviewer:

She also said something about Ofe Mmanu in his presence multiple times, you can imagine if the roles were reversed. She can’t seem to take what she dishes

She is a careless talker

But I want you to know that people attack their biggest competitors in this game

It's a game people

Do you believe in all these their fights? some are just putting up a show for us grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2022
carammel:
Sheggz is currently talking with Chiomzy and thats better for him, Bella should rest abit.
All his talks are usually centered around marriage, love, family with the ladies, i suspect this as a strategy.

It is the new tactic guys use, sell them a dream about settling down, kids, meeting the parents etc, it works and then they hit it and quit it. Then the girl wonders what happened. I hope Bella and Chiomzy are alert and can avoid this.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Allyson, Doyin, Adekunle and Dotun are a clique and I'm not sure they know it yet.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2022
scondy:

U can drop update on Bryan na

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2022
My screen is giving grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2022
bukolaademi001:
The babe is extra clingy. She's doing everything for Adekunle to notice her but I don't know if the guy is pretending not to see it.

I don't think he's pretending not to see her, I think he actually is seeing her.

I hope it's fruitful eventually is all, but at least money cake dey ground from shippers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Allysyn is too intentional with Adekunle, i don’t find that attractive..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Is it just my ears , giddyfia's Voice sounds like Davido's.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:
My screen is giving grin

S.exy chocolate kiss Doyin is giving me T-Baj vibes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:
My screen is giving grin
I love them grin
Inshort Make I lick ur screen grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2022
carammel:
Allysyn is too intentional with Adekunle, i don’t find that attractive..

He did say she was absolutely beautiful though so maybe she is grateful that a fit man like Kunle appreciates her beauty??
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Sheggz and Chomzy hmmmm

Please what is this your hmmmm for? I am interested in Chomzy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2022
carammel:
Exactly. Same question,he asked Bella..if she'd love to settle down with someone not Igbo.

I love how chomzy left him unanswered, that she's not a good talker and enjoys being mysterious. Lol

I feel bad, to have expected much more from shegggz, his game and script is just too obvious.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Winner90:
Shegzz is worst than Ozo
lol
isn't Bella reciprocating
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Allyson, Doyin, Adekunle and Dotun are a clique and I'm sure they know it yet.

Yes, they actually are.

I look forward to what the game has for cliques and such.

The producers have set up dynamics that would make for a great show. I think SYE lacked that destabilizing factor. They just allowed them do anything and barely shook them up. The one time there was an attempt to do such, the thing backfired with that whole Pere and Angel eviction thing, also, it came too late and looked heavily staged and tacky. It remains one of their greatest goofs.

This year, producers are taking the initiative to shake things up from the get go. So, I look forward to how that will pan out.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:
My screen is giving grin
New meme loading grin grin
I love them totally and i am afraid i might be defending them in weeks to come.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2022
stephleena:
yh they sound the same
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

It is too early for ships please, we can board a ship from week 4 for now let us get to know the housemates.

Does a good ship stop anything?

I already said I hate ships... regular ones

Ship is a good source of drama and content

I am for a ship that takes its time to form

I was only saying that If Sheggz must do ship, he should give us a memorable one

I even want a long distance ship... once or twice a week meeting grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Dotun is a fine specimen kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:
My screen is giving grin

My goodness!
Loveliness!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Allyson, Doyin, Adekunle and Dotun are a clique and I'm not sure they know it yet.

ADDA group of friends grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
isn't Bella reciprocating

She dey do hot and cold. I think she has a Resting b*tch face, so, you cannot even tell her state of mind.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2022
stephleena:
For real, he sound like Davido with his new voice.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Eeghe:

Please what is this your hmmmm for? I am interested in Chomz
Lol it just felt like Sheggz was trying to flirt with her. He was asking her if she would like to marry a non Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:
My screen is giving grin

Your Doyin always look good and different with wig. It suits her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Geezeem:

Does a good ship stop anything?

I already said I hate ships... regular ones

Ship is a good source of drama and content

I am for a ship that takes its time to form

I was only saying that If Sheggz must do ship, he should give us a memorable one

I even want a long distance ship... once or twice a week meeting grin

Yes ships stop the development of the characters of the housemates.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2022
carammel:

Nigeria is a big country sha, there are alot of people in it. I always imagine those that bring out money for ships, like what do they actually gain from it, it is not like they will be there in the room with these couples when they are kpanshing so what is it?
As much as i liked Emmarose, everything ended for me the day they left the house, no time.

It is not actually Nigerians solely. The biggest shippers on this show are actually South Africans. Now, considering Naira is basically useless, fitting currency like Rands, dollars and pounds are very useful to buy stuff.

That's what I constantly try to correct, most of the shipping money, no be Nigerians dey bring am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Doyin rest IJN

Chi walked past her crew and she called her cardi and they both laughed.. She then told her crew she thinks Chi’s bum is natural but will go and ask her. Dotun says she shouldn’t because Chi may not want to say it on TV.

She went ahead to ask her but Kayode didn’t show it.

Wetin concern Doyin if her Chi’s ass is natural or not. They aren’t even on that level. Eish! embarassed lipsrsealed :

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bbnaijaviewer: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Geezeem:

She is a careless talker

But I want you to know that people attack their biggest competitors in this game

It's a game people

Do you believe in all these their fights? some are just putting up a show for us grin
Funny thing is I don’t believe she meant it maliciously, but for such a careless talker she sure is sensitive herself grin

Do I believe in their fights? Some people probably exaggerate and overblow things for content but we watch grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes, they actually are.

I look forward to what the game has for cliques and such.

The producers have set up dynamics that would make for a great show. I think SYE lacked that destabilizing factor. They just allowed them do anything and barely shook them up. The one time there was an attempt to do such, the thing backfired with that whole Pere and Angel eviction thing, also, it came too late and looked heavily staged and tacky. It remains one of their greatest goofs.

This year, producers are taking the initiative to shake things up from the get go. So, I look forward to how that will pan out.

Imagine if one or two of the clique were to be swapped to the other house- hehehehehehe
I am all for it Biggie pleazzzz
Or sending swapping Bella for Danielle or etc?
Biggie dahling come true
Confuse all shippers cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

He did say she was absolutely beautiful though so maybe she is grateful that a fit man like Kunle appreciates her beauty??
Lol, let her better not be carried away with that, most men would say anything to make a woman feel good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.