Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978669 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:
Doyin rest IJN

Chi walked past her crew and she called her cardi and they both laughed.. She then told her crew she thinks Chi’s bum is natural but will go and ask her. Dotun says she shouldn’t because Chi may not want to say it on TV.

She went ahead to ask her but Kayode didn’t show it.

Wetin concern Doyin if her Chi’s ass is natural or not. They aren’t even on that level. Eish! embarassed lipsrsealed :

Dotun is quite the gentleman and very self-aware.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Lol it just felt like Sheggz was trying to flirt with her. He was asking her if she would like to marry a non Igbo man.

He is apparently already married to one, and should restttt
Nonsense game
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Geezeem:

Your Doyin always look good and different with wig. It suits her

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Geezeem:

ADDA group of friends grin
Finest Clique smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Yes ships stop the development of the characters of the housemates.

Ok
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2022
carammel:

Lol, let her better not be carried away with that, most men would say anything to make a woman feel good.

I know, men will say anything with a hole is beautiful just to get a leg over, we know the game. But still it still feels nice to be called beautiful grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2022
carammel:

New meme loading grin grin
I love them totally and i am afraid i might be defending them in weeks to come.

As long as they aren’t malicious.. I pin for the defense game. cool grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes, they actually are.

I look forward to what the game has for cliques and such.

The producers have set up dynamics that would make for a great show. I think SYE lacked that destabilizing factor. They just allowed them do anything and barely shook them up. The one time there was an attempt to do such, the thing backfired with that whole Pere and Angel eviction thing, also, it came too late and looked heavily staged and tacky. It remains one of their greatest goofs.

This year, producers are taking the initiative to shake things up from the get go. So, I look forward to how that will pan out.
SYE was a really boring and dead season. I love this season!! And I can't wait to see how it will all play out. Even the winner still remains unpredictable
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

It is not actually Nigerians solely. The biggest shippers on this show are actually South Africans. Now, considering Naira is basically useless, fitting currency like Rands, dollars and pounds are very useful to buy stuff.

That's what I constantly try to correct, most of the shipping money, no be Nigerians dey bring am.

Brings me to BBMzansi
Did you guys watch? I did not even turn on my telly, not once that period-
But from my TL I read about, and loved Gash1…did I stan well people? cheesy

I kinda also like Thato but her she is too hyper (exhausts me most times, but she is still the girl I liked from my TL watch )
I liked the tattooed one(do not remember her name) best at first but threw her away later, for Thato

I also kinda liked the sangoma winner
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Doyin says Hermes is one of the sensitive people in the house, that his heart is so soft and no one should be judged by their looks undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Eeghe:

Imagine if one or two of the clique were to be swapped to the other house- hehehehehehe
I am all for it Biggie pleazzzz
Or sending swapping Bella for Danielle or etc?
Biggie dahling come true
Confuse all shippers cheesy

Bella for Beauty please. One of the clique members for Bryann.

Adekunle is untouchable, they need him to clean up and keep orderliness, but Dotun is the more expendable of the group.

I don't think anyone from Island will ever give away Bella, or Island people will ever want "that girl wey get tail for HoH challenge", so, I no know which babe dem fit collect from Island.

Anyway, I really look forward to scatter scatter, and also the introduction of new Housemates
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Sorry is their presentation today or tomorrow? Because this Islanders don't look prepared at all.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:
Doyin rest IJN

Chi walked past her crew and she called her cardi and they both laughed.. She then told her crew she thinks Chi’s bum is natural but will go and ask her. Dotun says she shouldn’t because Chi may not want to say it on TV.

She went ahead to ask her but Kayode didn’t show it.

Wetin concern Doyin if her Chi’s ass is natural or not. They aren’t even on that level. Eish! embarassed lipsrsealed :

Gbaza queen chim angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2022
bukolaademi001:
SYE was a really boring and dead season. I love this season!! And I can't wait to see how it will all play out. Even the winner still remains unpredictable

I hated the fact that we knew the winner on day 1 and then had to seat down for 90 days watching who would come second and third. I love the fact that it is so unpredictable this year.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2022
bukolaademi001:

I absolutely loved SYE
I watched my favs till the last day…don’t care about winning it’s not my money- I just want my favs to last for my viewing pleasure (bonus for us if they win like Miracle did)
My favorite season after Double Wahala
The Lockdown
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Bella looks like that Ghanian actress Jackie Appiah.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

Bella for Beauty please. One of the clique members for Bryann.

Adekunle is untouchable, they need him to clean up and keep orderliness, but Dotun is the more expendable of the group.

I don't think anyone from Island will ever give away Bella, or Island people will ever want "that girl wey get tail for HoH challenge", so, I no know which babe dem fit collect from Island.

Anyway, I really look forward to scatter scatter, and also the introduction of new Housemates

Not Beauty, anyone but her please
I wanna keep watching my preferred house
Biggie must scatter even your/my game plans
All
Entropy must reign
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Eeghe:

I absolutely loved SYE
My favorite season after Double Wahala
The Lockdown
Pepper Dem was the best season for me. Followed by Double Wahala and then LD.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Diane's French pidgin is hilarious, she is trying to fit in grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:
Doyin says Hermes is one of the sensitive people in the house, that his heart is so soft and no one should be judged by their looks undecided
She always have something to say about anyone that passes, not bad comments though but i think it is not cool to be in everyones business.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Is it just my side or the both channels are showing island, mainland is nowhere to be found.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Allyson, Doyin, Adekunle and Dotun are a clique and I'm not sure they know it yet.

Trust me...they do already
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2022
198 and 199 are both showing the same angle of Island

What happened to trenches camera? Why are they cut off? And why do I have to see two channels with GiddyFia?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2022
safarigirl:

As in, he did not mention Bella?

No, he did not mention her. Why do you think he should have mentioned her?

I didn't get the context of him mentioning Beauty, just read your post again. Shorry. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2022
They need to check Giddyfia at this point. This laugh is getting annoying
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2022
carammel:

She always have something to say about anyone that passes, not bad comments though but i think it is not cool to be in everyones business.

Exactly. Thats how she will be packing henemies when they start over-analyzing her comments, whether good intentions or not.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2022
I think giddyfia is growing on me. I don’t want him out yet.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Geezeem:

e no dey hard you sha cheesy

grin grin grin

I learnt from you abs Eeghe and it's literally the best way to watch the show. Besides, her fans are dragging star emojis with my girl. Byeeeeeee to her. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Another clique is this Bella, Sheggz, Chomzy and ChiChi group, even though it is not as solid.

Anyway, I want everything to scatter.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2022
It has been over 5 minutes and Trenches have still not come up on either channel.

Biggie what have you done to our Trenches people? Where is their camera?

Anyway, dem don go break now. They better correct that technical problem. How come Island people's channel never disappears?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2022
MizzD:

Gbam! For all those expecting agberoism from Hermes, they might be disappointed...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Geezeem:
After this weekend, I would know if this season will be lite or not.

I hate regular ships

I hope for a triangle grin

A one sided, unreciprocated situationship,

A cougar situationship,

An off and on situationship.... a chase

ANYTHING... BUT Emmarose, Eric and Lilo kinda ship lipsrsealed

I don't mind another Mina sha grin
Kiddrica was good... intense and dramatic

Even Ike and Mercy kinda ship will do

If Sheggz must go through Ship route, make him at least give us one that will fill up the forum pages with fights and epistles

Chai undecided

I second this. grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.