Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1937251 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Eeghe:

On drugs? Not her mother’s surgery?
Do you mean drugs, as in crack, meth, pcp, etc? shocked

Yep.. mercy and venita said this at the reunion
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:

I would enjoy if people like you were not coming here to tell ridiculous lies because of agenda.
The person you quoted lied, you too, you're lying. You can tell someone they lied without joining them to lie.
You're always talking about pure hearts, but pure hearts don't do what Groovy did, or what you're even doing now.

It’s about my character now?
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

Yep.. mercy and venita said this at the reunion

Sweet Lawd!
First Nando, now Ella
Lemme watch some Groovy oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Eeghe:

Okay o
Watch the video I dropped and I would appreciate if you dropped the Shegz is a victim narrrative
Shegz is a condescending narcissistic bully selling a narrative of “defending a woman’s honor” meanwhile we have called his bull crap on this- he has attacked two women so far!

I know you don’t care about Bella, so let me not even go to the area where she did what Maria did by calling Ofo rubbish
Like how Tochi alluded to all Igbo women being gold -diggers
When she inferred that Igbo men maltreat women
Well, I still went there

Nneoma please stay on the topic and not on the personalities of those involved. Chizzy is no saint but no body is analysing his character cos he is rider

The issue is about food and accusation of stealing... it's about Chizzy riding only sheggz and Bella like the rest of 15 housemates contesting are saints hence nothing to ride them about

Pls stay within the context of what I am on about

Chizzy is a fool by the way lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
realhovaps:

Okay chill, what caused this our fight sef cheesy,you knw we have a thing in common which is HERMES grin
Hello comradegrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Exactly, if Groovy was behaving with Beauty how he is doing with Phyna now, she would not have been disqualified.
her disqualification is solely her fault...

y’all need to accept that

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Groovy to Phyna - There are three things

There’s what level one thinks of me

There’s what level 2 thinks of me

There’s what you think about me

What do you think of me, do you think what they are saying about me is true?

Biggie let Phyna talk! angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mhen is Groovy like this real life. Damn. This nigga is too weak. You can be calm and be in control.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hermes the content!! All my boy wants to do is eat good food, win tasks, speak his English, do a liru Ashawo by the corner and Live…

HERMES THE TEMPLATE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
TheMainMan:
her disqualification is solely her fault...
y’all need to accept that

On this hill I forefa stand cheesy
I didn’t even know Groovy until that weekend happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sanqa:

Groovy has never liked Bryann....even before he left to level 1. Bryann thinks they are friends and I wish Grooy to tell him off openly so that he knows where he stands with him.

Groovy seems to be impressing me if he must have said that, Man's watching his back not even only with bryann

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

You are supporting these entities even though they insulted Nigerians? Shegs thinks he is doing people like you a favour for gracing your screens.

As for Bella, she deserves the arrogant, condescending, narcissistic Shegs and everything he has to offer.

Yes I am supporting them

And whatever they say about Nigeria and Nigerians is a joke on them

No matter the level of their individuality, they are still part of the collective... in Hermes voice lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
In all these things, Bryann's only crime against Groovy was trying to be a friend by telling him he has disappeared

Yesterday in the kitchen, at least an hour before that room discussion, Bryann told Groovy he has been distant, say dem no dey see again, because he is always with Phyna.

Groovy did not even have anything to say about that, because he just followed his madam back to the room where they constantly isolate themselves.

Groovy same yesterday was now told same thing in a general gathering, and Bryann concurred, Sheggz also concurred- I find it interesting that Groovy did not mention that Sheggz said he's different, but he remembered that Bryann is involved in gossip, but not roomie Sheggz.

When Chike was singing about fools in love, na Groovy he dey sing of. If you tell them anything, they will interpret it as an attack on their person.

If he likes he can die inside that ship, he will sha not see trip to Greece like Emmanuel the scammer before him. Na Reunion we go hear their story.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
It’s so unfair that we can’t see what Phyna is writing
Meanwhile the camera is just there with Kayode
Just one job!
angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
thatigboman1:
madam, where were u last night naa. I feared for u o.
Zukwanike Thatigboman, but I heard Bella finished him sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Groovy will shalaye till the end of time

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:
If Groovy likes, he can continue being tied to Phyna's aprons.

He is not as chatty as he used to be, and lowkey I'm not even phased by that. It's his game after all.

Hope you won't complain when he dishes Phyna her well-deserved breakfast or reverts to full-ashawo mode? cheesy

All he needs is just one enabler that will tell him Phyna is bad for his health. And yes, while Beauty caged him with sheer threats of violence, Phyna is actually manipulating him into pity-dating her , backed up by her lavish cooking and tending to him as if he has paid her Bride price.

It's a lose-lose situation as far as the game is concerned because Phyna is now strange, she's reducing speaking in Pidgin, she is now more feminine in her dressing and mannerisms, she has low-key cut off Amaka, although it's not yet very open, she now seeks instructions and opinions more from Groovy, she even now drinks Guinness gently (like how Nengi drinks here). If Groovy asks, she'll definitely do his laundry. That's a big letdown for some of her fans, i would break a bottle if i saw my sister doing that on live TV!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
What is level 2 telling Phyna about groovy though?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sweetpink:
Hermes the content!! All my boy wants to do is eat good food, win tasks, speak his English, do a liru Ashawo by the corner and Live…

HERMES THE TEMPLATE

That beautiful backside obviously belongs to Kelly Offiong! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gentlefury:

Hope you won't complain when he dishes Phyna her well-deserved breakfast or reverts to full-ashawo mode? cheesy

All he needs is just one enabler that will tell him Phyna is bad for his health. And yes, while Beauty caged him with sheer threats of violence, Phyna is actually manipulating him into pity-dating her , backed up by her lavish cooking and tending to him as if he has paid her Bride price.

It's a lose-lose situation as far as the game is concerned because Phyna is now strange, she's reducing speaking in Pidgin, she is now more feminine in her dressing and mannerisms, she has low-key cut off Amaka, although it's not yet very open, she now seeks instructions and opinions more from Groovy, she even now drinks Guinness gently (like how Nengi drinks here). If Groovy asks, she'll definitely do his laundry. That's a big letdown for some of her fans, i would break a bottle if i saw my sister doing that on live TV!

He does not have it in him.

He is now tying himself to the Phyna permanently and thank God that Phyna will be in that house till the last day

He should enjoy his ship
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

I reported it
I watched Kess and Bryann do so
Amaka also did it, but she also returned full circle and ate her words
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Yes I am supporting them

And whatever they say about Nigeria and Nigerians is a joke on them

No matter the level of their individuality, they are still part of the collective... in Hermes voice lipsrsealed

Why are they there? If they have 10 million naira in their bank account, why have they lowered themselves to appear on BB Nigeria especially the useless Shegs?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Safarigirl say make Eeghe post video and I'm dying grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, spot Eeghe and Geezeem below. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

Lmao..wait, how do you even like adekunle and Shella?

I have no idea cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
This one don gossip Bryann die now to him babe.

Bryann will now be for him and Phyna, as Adekunle is for Shella.

Thank God sha, they have been saying Bryann no dey do anything, he no get storyline, at least these ones don make themselves Bryann enemies.

This Groovy guy is heavily deluded and guilty conscience wan kill am.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:
Amaka and Doyin bonding and explaining why shipping companionship is very key in the house.

Not Doyin thinking Elo is one of the most mature people in the house.. eww

Please why do they think companionship is key?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

That he is not an honourable man, and she needs to be mindful of him.

But they don't know that one has already accepted to be side chic, and she keeps lying to them that she's cruising.

We wish them Happy Married Life.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:
In all these things, Bryann's only crime against Groovy was trying to be a friend by telling him he has disappeared

Yesterday in the kitchen, at least an hour before that room discussion, Bryann told Groovy he has been distant, say dem no dey see again, because he is always with Phyna.

Groovy did not even have anything to say about that, because he just followed his madam back to the room where they constantly isolate themselves.

Groovy same yesterday was now told same thing in a general gathering, and Bryann concurred, Sheggz also concurred- I find it interesting that Groovy did not mention that Sheggz said he's different, but he remembered that Bryann is involved in gossip, but not roomie Sheggz.

When Chike was singing about fools in love, na Groovy he dey sing of. If you tell them anything, they will interpret it as an attack on their person.

If he likes he can die inside that ship, he will sha not see trip to Greece like Emmanuel the scammer before him. Na Reunion we go hear their story.
i know bryan is your favorite but on another angle...

they might not be seeing him again because of the house merging... people are now much in a space and it’s not about one level or another anymore...

What i feel happened to groovy is that no woman wants him anymore except phyna and no one is willing to be involved in a triangle with him as many people maybe avoiding groovy situation... all of groovy highlights is involved around women... and since he is not getting that... he will get less attention...

That was what he was planning to do with chomzy till they cast him and that one at least settled for eloswag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rachel is singing Akon like it’s aka nchawa
Shoot me now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
My favorite men Kabiyesi Adekunle , Chizzy , Bryann and Giddy must be protected o cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
This song that Rachel is singing is a perfect soundtrack for Phyna & Groovy present predicament
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Cr7babe: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lmao..... I get the rest except 'confused radio'. Pls who's that?
Lauryn41:
Groovy should geddifok out of my screen , I’m never ever going to like him

Updated list of my worst housemates
Gorimakpa
Failed footballing slave master
Ekuke
Confused Radio
Pink Prostitute

(1) (2) (3) ... (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.