Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1951097 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
It is when they have tasks where Amaka won't be able to monitor her cooking that she's always entering kitchen. Smh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Eeghe:
I like that Chomzy seems to want this win
It’s all over her

And I’m rooting for her.. smiley

And Dotun too shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
kowema:

Nawa oh.
No let your wrapper fall oh.
Bryan this , Bryan that since morning.
I don't know which is better, when you sleep off and suddenly wake up to look for update or when u actually watch?.

Groovy was clear, Bryan brings the chunks of the gossip with his name to him, he says it a couple of times yet he is never clear. Even in real life, it's annoying. There's that friend we suddenly change it for " If you no want tell me the full gist of wetin u want tell me, then no tell me again". No be fight, you can't be taunting me with micro-gists.
Up until yesterday, Groovy hadn't reacted as he didn't know the source of the narrative.
Yesterday it became clear as it was like a full show. Groovy and others. In that scenario,who was he to confide in if not Phyna his closest Buddy in the house?. Abi he should come and confide in you ?.

Bryan and his 2 fans can go ahead and declare Groovy their enemy. Who is Bryan in the scheme of things though?.

So much for being objective.

Bryann does not bring any gossip to him though.

That is the problem here.

He assumed Bryann was gossiping about him being distant yesterday, because Doyin and Sheggz brought it up.

But that was just a coincidence at that time. It wasn't borne out of gossip. Groovy just made that assumption because of yesterday, but Bryann has actually not discussed him with Doyin and Sheggz. He was making an independent....I no even know the word to use.

Maybe we're saying different things about different scenarios, because the entire thing about Bryann gossiping about him is a misconception on his part, even though he may be justified in thinking that

Please ehn, I don't have strength for agenda talk today. I did not watch most of Groovy's discussion with Phyna today, it was only one part, but I am defending the notion that Bryann was gossiping about him, that he pulled because of yesterday's gist.

Kowema, I take God beg you, I no get strength. You can say whatever you wish, but Groovy is not doing a good thing by gossiping about Bryann while accusing Bryann of gossiping about him.

Meanwhile, this is not the first time he is throwing Bryann under the bus with his love interests, he did the same thing when it was Beauty too. He never owns up to things he does or says of these interests, na my own be that.

Go and meet Bryann and talk to him. It is simple.

Ah! If my wrapper fall, you fit carry am for me.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Froshloaded:
Amaka go and dress up, foodie oshi .

That babe get issues
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
2pretty4u:

Hunger
she's always hungry hian
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Biggie should pls disqualify amaka for dis task, what nonchalant attitude to a sponsored task. A whole sponsor, she should do better
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chomzy, dis one groovy has been on ur lips since Mid day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
kowema:

Nawa oh.
I don't know which is better, when you sleep off and suddenly wake up to look for update or when u actually watch?.

Groovy was clear, Bryan brings the chunks of the gossip with his name to him, he says it a couple of times yet he is never clear. Even in real life, it's annoying. There's that friend we suddenly change it for " If you no want tell me the full gist of wetin u want tell me, then no tell me again". No be fight, you can't be taunting me with micro-gists.
Up until yesterday, Groovy hadn't reacted as he didn't know the source of the narrative.
Yesterday it became clear as it was like a full show. Groovy and others. In that scenario,who was he to confide in if not Phyna his closest Buddy in the house?
. Abi he should come and confide in you ?.

Bryan and his 2 legion of fans can go ahead and declare Groovy their enemy. Who is Bryan in the scheme of things though?.

Giving loveliness @ first bolded
To the second bolded even though I modified it a little to suit my stance more? I say- avec prècision (in Dianna’s voice), not my winner cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
kowema:

Nawa oh.

Yesterday it became clear as it was like a full show. Groovy and others. In that scenario,who was he to confide in if not Phyna his closest Buddy in the house?. Abi he should come and confide in you ?.

Bryan and his 2 fans can go ahead and declare Groovy their enemy. Who is Bryan in the scheme of things though?.

Groovy does not even have the two fans, but they are already declaring Bryann enemy

Bryann has NEVER seen Groovy as his enemy. If he even wants to talk to Daniella, he talks to her the same way he does with Groovy about stuff.

If Groovy wants clarification, you ask for it. It's not even that hard.

He has not even changed it for Bryann, then the Bryann will know where the problem is, he just went to report Bryann to Phyna. And Bryann has been asking to speak to him one on one, did he even go back to meet him?

Like I said, Groovy has done this thing to Bryann before with Beauty, now he is doing it again.

He should take himself and his love Phyna, the same love that her fans were trying to get rid of him while Bryann's two fans were voting for him.

Hold my wrapper well for me, make sure it does not fall.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
prewtyjulie:
Biggie should pls disqualify amaka for dis task, what nonchalant attitude to a sponsored task. A whole sponsor, she should do better

The gal is just really dumb as Bryann said, how can you have a sponsored task and you will be doing this crap.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Eeghe:

Giving loveliness @ first bolded
To the second bolded even though I modified it a little to suit my stance more? I say- avec prècision (in Dianna’s voice), not my winner cheesy

Aaawww, how sweet.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

And I’m rooting for her.. smiley

And Dotun too shocked
angry grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
The tweets showing on the screen grin grin grin

Amaka oo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
fitzmayowa:

The gal is just really dumb as Bryann said, how can you have a sponsored task and you will be doing this crap.....

It's quite disrespectful
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Just watching Tacha on Afriex advert.
The lady did well for herself, she is on most adverts.
Her repackaging and rebranding paid off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
See groovy, he is a very foolish boy, bloody schemer and gamer, I used to think he was innocent, he thinks we don’t know him and phyna have discussed this things under the sheets, anything for drama, highlights. and conversations…

See that agbero and her fans, with eyes looking like she lacking her daily dosage of weed, she will soon be disqualified, she thinks bbn na her beer palour, making noise up and down, bloody white money copy cat, husband snatcher, the only thing she will leave bbn with is her memory of being kissing a fine boy, because that one go dump her and run to beauty or any sugar mummy that picks interest…

Two idiots, as much as beauty was stupidd, this two are more foolish thinking that everyone will buy this thier fake relationship or circumstance….

I will pick Sheggs and Bella and give them my whole money in my account than to give those two idiots 5 naira in the name of shipping if I were to shipper.

Wereys planning to get trip to 10th floor in Mozambique by all means…

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
prewtyjulie:
Chomzy, dis one groovy has been on ur lips since Mid day

Their brief dalliance cheesy when Groovy went on vacation lives in my head
They gisted about movies and series
I thoroughly enjoyed it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
It may seem as though Chizzy has tamed the Thieving Ikoyi Couple.
Since morning "No yeah yeah Loike Loike , in London yeah".
Also, he (Shege) has been giving his Ekuke Local dog small small space. For the first time, I heard The Ekuke Local dog asking him "where are u going to"..The reverse has always been the case.

That punch line from Chizzy '' You dey allow woman control you, you are not a real man entered".

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
It’s Groovy’s turn this weekend grin
If e never reach your fave turn on this thread, wait it will soon get to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
See groovy, he is a very foolish boy, bloody schemer and gamer, I used to think he was innocent, he thinks we don’t know him and phyna have discussed this things under the sheets, anything for drama, highlights. and conversations…

See that agbero and her fans, with eyes looking like she lacking her daily dosage of weed, she will soon be disqualified, she thinks bbn na her beer palour, making noise up and down, bloody white money copy cat, husband snatcher, the only thing she will leave bbn with is her memory of being kissing a fine boy, because that one go dump her and run to beauty or any sugar mummy that picks interest…

Two idiots, as much as beauty was stupidd, this two are more foolish thinking they everyone will buy this thier fake relationship or circumstance….

I will pick Sheggs and Bella and give them my whole money in my account than to give those two idiots 5 naira in the name of shipping if I were to shipper.

Shuuooooo...what happened to the level 2 love....loooool....

I no say una dey deceive una sefs before ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
I'm so phucking pissed off, because so many people are just telling lies here for whatever reason.

The first time Bryann was thrown under the bus on this show, it was by this same Groovy.

After Groovy had gone about telling the whole house that Beauty and him were catching cruise and he had not made any commitments to her, Beauty went to confront Bryann after their first argument, Bryann sef told her wetin Groovy don dey tell am about their ship which was why he had thought she was overreacting with him.

When Beauty confronted this same Groovy about the talk, Groovy opened his mouth and lied to her face. I will NEVER forget that discussion, because I remember coming here to talk about how Groovy just dey lie, we all made jokes of it

Now again, Groovy has gone to another love interest to throw Bryann under the bus. He did not even go and meet Bryann to ask questions, he just made conclusions off of one scene, and somebody is here telling me it is Bryann that gossips about Groovy and throws him under the bus?

Groovy ALWAYS throws Bryann under the bus to save his slimy hide. That is why he keeps assuring Phyna with, ".... don't listen to what they are saying about our relationship", because God Forbid that his mugu clocks his game and abandons him. He must be inside ship, that is his entire game plan. Once it seems like that ship is about to scatter, he will throw anybody under the bus to save it.

Like, phuck objectivity, because clearly, this is not the stage for such a thing. Let everybody be seeing what they want to see.

This is the actual reason why I dislike human beings thoroughly and will never see the point in interacting with them.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheStakeHolder(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Smh. The way some people carry bbn for head ehn!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nsiba: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dannyxy:

Two idiots, as much as beauty was stupidd, this two are more foolish thinking they everyone will buy this thier fake relationship or circumstance….

Sheggz and Bella, those two borite thieving mumus...seek deliverance fast

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
If anyone has not seen groovy for his game by now, then you must be blind, i have been covering him, base on relationship with my boy, and the love my boy has for him, but like all ambitious people, they will throw relationships under the bus to remain relevant…

I watched level two with love in my heart for all of them, Bryann took this foolish boys fight on his head, advised him on beauty matter when he asked, this Werey , pusssy whipped, pinkalito went and gave beauty another side of the story, like Bryann came to chook mouth in their matter without him asking for advice, this made beauty start beefing Bryann, it didn’t stop there, he will narrate and entertain discussions with other housemates, then go back to act like a saint before beauty, I watched it all, he painted the housemates as people who were just trying to break them up, without telling her, his own part of asking for “advice “…

If not that phyloosh is Hot, and has never kissed a pink head fine Boy, she is supposed to be scared , because groovy did it with Bryann first, illebaye, sir kess, phyna herself, they all became bad people because of the narrative groovy sold to beauty..

Now yesterday, from a guy to to guy angle, Bryann told him he was loosing himself and distant in front phyna herself, “this was the first beef of phyna with him yesterday “ before the food fight sef, what Bryann said pained her, Bryann has always got the Werey back, but he keeps putting him under the bus for “game “

All I have said is the truth about groovy, he is gaming, fine , I have no issues, but he should stop throwing Bryann under the bus to save his face, when people catch up to him…

No wonder Bryann told him, he is “corny “

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
If anyone has not seen groovy for his game by now, then you must be blind, i have been covering him, base on relationship with my boy, and the love my boy has for him, but like all ambitious people, they will throw relationships under the bus to remain relevant…

I watched level two with love in my heart for all of them, Bryann took this foolish boys fight on his head, advised him on beauty matter when he asked, this Werey , pusssy whipped, pinkalito went and gave beauty another side of the story, like Bryann came to chook mouth in their matter without him asking for advice, this made beauty start beefing Bryann, it didn’t stop there, he will narrate and entertain discussions with other housemates, then go back to act like a saint before beauty, I watched it all, he painted the housemates as people who were just trying to break them up, without telling her, his own part of asking for “advice “…

If not that phyloosh is Hot, and has never kissed a pink head fine Boy, she is supposed to be scared , because groovy did it with Bryann first, illebaye, sir kess, phyna herself, they all became bad people because of the narrative groovy sold to beauty..

Now yesterday, from a guy to to guy angle, Bryann told him he was loosing himself and distant in front phyna herself, “this was the first beef of phyna with him yesterday “ before the food fight sef, what Bryann said pained her, Bryann has always got the Werey back, but he keeps putting him under the bus for “game “

And I have said is the truth about groovy, he is gaming, fine , I have no issues, but he should stop throwing Bryann under the bus to save his face, when people catch up to him…

BRYANN is their king
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Who deyyyyyyyyyy! May thunder fire this agbero Phyna for that noise !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
If anyone has not seen groovy for his game by now, then you must be blind, i have been covering him, base in relationship with my boy, and the love my boy has for him, but like all ambitious people, they will throw relationships under the bus to remain relevant…

I watched level two with love in my heart for all of them, Bryann took this foolish boys fight in his head, advised him on beauty matter when he asked, this Werey , pusssy whipped, pinkalito went and gave beauty another side of the story, t like Bryann came to chook mouth in their matter without him asking for advice, this made beauty start beefing Bryann, it didn’t stop there, he will narrate and entertain discussions with other housemates, then go back to act like a saint before beauty, I watched it all, he painted the housemates as people who were just trying to break them up, without telling her, his own part of asking for “advice “…

Now yesterday, from a guy to to guy angle, Bryann told him he was loosing himself and distant in front phyna herself, “this was the first beef of phyna with him yesterday “ before the food fight sef, what Bryann said pained her, Bryann has always got the Werey back, but he keeps putting under the bus for “game “

And I have said is the truth about groovy, he is gaming, fine , I have no issues, but he should stop throwing Bryann under the bus to save his face, when people catch up to him…

Leave them let Bryann be the bad guy, na so people dey always foolish.

Na Bryann chochocho kuku kill am, he dey friend gamer, and you think the gamer will not throw you under the bus to protect his game.

Phyna is a willing fool in the game, I talk am since say make nobody dey advice who no wan hear advice, but everytime, dem go dey waste advice on blockhead.

Once again, no be Groovy fault. He is trying to protect his game and I wish him luck moving forward, but you see that Bryann, he will learn.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
Who deyyyyyyyyyy! May thunder fire this agbero Phyna for that noise !

Her only content in that house is

The man she snatched and who dey.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
HajiaNotu:

angry grin

Once a dominator always a dominator grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Liverpool is keeping it gangster at the moment cool cool.

Crystal palace flogging man city just like the way the shellas did to my guy chizzy yesterday smiley smiley.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Is chi chi still writing book one or book two..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Human beings are so exhausting.

God actually forbid people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.