Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1950894 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
carammel:
Mancity chopping the cane of their lives in Crystal palace’s hands, i love to see this cheesy
omo I see that thing ooo grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
carammel:

Is this Groophy?

No o.. Hermes and Ally
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chomzy keeps reiterating that this task will be the most fun

Aunty stripper is still writing her punishment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:
This one don gossip Bryann die now to him babe.

Bryann will now be for him and Phyna, as Adekunle is for Shella.

Thank God sha, they have been saying Bryann no dey do anything, he no get storyline, at least these ones don make themselves Bryann enemies.

This Groovy guy is heavily deluded and guilty conscience wan kill am.

Nawa oh.
No let your wrapper fall oh.
Bryan this , Bryan that since morning.
I don't know which is better, when you sleep off and suddenly wake up to look for update or when u actually watch?.

Groovy was clear, Bryan brings the chunks of the gossip with his name to him, he says it a couple of times yet he is never clear. Even in real life, it's annoying. There's that friend we suddenly change it for " If you no want tell me the full gist of wetin u want tell me, then no tell me again". No be fight, you can't be taunting me with micro-gists.
Up until yesterday, Groovy hadn't reacted as he didn't know the source of the narrative.
Yesterday it became clear as it was like a full show. Groovy and others. In that scenario,who was he to confide in if not Phyna his closest Buddy in the house?. Abi he should come and confide in you ?.

Bryan and his 2 fans can go ahead and declare Groovy their enemy. Who is Bryan in the scheme of things though?.

So much for being objective.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hermes will definitely win the super kamando task

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Hermes will definitely win the super kamando task

Amen!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
kowema:

Nawa oh.
I don't know which is better, when you sleep off and suddenly wake up to look for update or when u actually watch?.

Groovy was clear, Bryan brings the chunks of the gossip with his name to him, he says it a couple of times yet his is never clear. Even in real life, it's annoying. There's that friend we suddenly change it for " If you no want tell me the full gist of wetin u want tell me, then no tell me again". No be fight, you can't be taunting me with micro-gists.
Up until yesterday, Groovy hadn't reacted as he didn't know the source of the narrative.
Yesterday it became clear as it was like a full show. Groovy and others. In that scenario,who was he to confide in of not Phyna his closest Buddy in the house.

Bryan and his 2 fans can go ahead and declare Groovy their enemy. Who is Bryan in the scheme of things though?.

This post I'm quoting is what you call "the BRYANN obsession" How many times does your insecurities make you mention BRYANN in a day? grin keep it up.

Who knows??
You plenty anti BRYANN Shalaye might full basket, if you keep believing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Doyin will win Superkomando task
Groovy will win Superkomando task
Manifesting
(inserts a candle)
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Housemates are dressing up

Hermes , chizzy and Groovy in a room

The buzzer sounds and they freeze

They unfreeze and finds a bottle of supa kommando and freeze again

They keep talking and changing poses

I dont think they’re taking this seriously

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amaka go and dress up, foodie oshi .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hermes will bring that ORISHA energy to the supa komando task today and Win!!!
Una go see am!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dvkot(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amaka and food nawao
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amaka is cooking instead of wearing her supa kommando merchandise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
BRYANN might be about to become a winner again oo.

We watch
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
That’s my boy!
Giddem!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
scondy:

They were still on doyin tho....dekunle says he wonders why doyin and deji stopped speaking...then giddy responded that it was the chichi issue....that she wasn't happy with deji moving to chichi.....that deji said she said she won't speak to him again since he is with chichi ....that's y adekunle is wondering y she won't speak to someone cos they are speaking with another person....and hopes ebuka calls her on it...

On the 1st paragraph...he said doyin came to meet him and was asking him what happened between ally and him...and he responded that she likes Hermes and Hermes likes her ..then she responded with....I don't see it o....that he was just looking at her that who does this one want to use psychology for...that she knownsay she don cast for him side that's y she doesn't come close to him again

Okay.

Toh, I did not get that it was Doyin they were saying is having issues with Deji over Chichi. I thought he just used the introduction of Deji's name to speak on Chichi.

Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
this amaka sef, you need to calm down with this food thing o. she hasnt even dressed up, because why? Food. omg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
What are the odds?
Never heard of Oraimo before this BBN…and just some moments ago, I get an Oraimo power bank delivered to me as a random baiday present shocked
Anytime I watch BB, something like this happens lol

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
DownChelsea:
BRYANN might be about to become a winner again oo.

We watch

It's the again for me grin grin grin
Let's hope it's not a task with words and spelling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

No o.. Hermes and Ally
Oo, i was scared.
The two both of them match, ko kan aye.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
My winner!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lauryn41:
Amaka is cooking instead of wearing her supa kommando merchandise

I won't be surprised when Biggie evicts her she will be holding a food flask on stage.....cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amaka is still seriously preparing food
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rooting for my DOTUN to win grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Get this devilish couple off my screen abeg

I’m so in love with Deji
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
I like that Chomzy seems to want this win
It’s all over her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amaka no get sense grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amaka is unbelievable though.. after all she’s been thru this week.. what’s her excuse?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
All the best to Doyin and Adekunle in this supakomado game, one of them will win.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:
Amaka is unbelievable though.. after all she’s been thru this week.. what’s her excuse?

Hunger
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
kowema:

Nawa oh.

Groovy was clear, Bryan brings the chunks of the gossip with his name to him, he says it a couple of times yet he is never clear. Even in real life, it's annoying. There's that friend we suddenly change it for " If you no want tell me the full gist of wetin u want tell me, then no tell me again". No be fight, you can't be taunting me with micro-gists.
Yesterday it became clear as it was like a full show. Groovy and others. In that scenario,who was he to confide in if not Phyna his closest Buddy in the house?. Abi he should come and confide in you ?.

for this post, I have declared “full agenda” on groovy and phyna, Shay una no wan let Bryann rest, agenda upon agenda…

You will what agenda means, ask people that know about me, I don too beg una, now na fire for fire, activating lockdown attack mode…

My doki
You will see what two fans means…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dvkot(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amaka just come to chop food and catch feelings�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.