Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1937094 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Safarigirl say make Eeghe post video and I'm dying grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, spot Eeghe and Geezeem below. grin grin grin

The fight na three way fight now o Safarigirl vs Eeghe vs Geezeem, Eeghe going into her armoury of vawulence, with Safrigjrl not backing down.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

I don’t even know where she is.. I was surprised to hear she wasted the little money she gathered on drugs..

I still like my Jeff though cheesy grin

Drugs? Ella?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:
This one don gossip Bryann die now to him babe.

Bryann will now be for him and Phyna, as Adekunle is for Shella.

Thank God sha, they have been saying Bryann no dey do anything, he no get storyline, at least these ones don make themselves Bryann enemies.

This Groovy guy is heavily deluded and guilty conscience wan kill am.

Has Groovy even processed the Beauty debacle? The man just moved on rapidly. I am honestly scared of Men. Groovy is a ruthless and heartless d.£.m0n. This Big Brother is ruined for me honestly, on one side we have the shigella virus polluting the screen with their toxic fakemance, on the other side you have the Groophyna bacteria rapidly growing with their fauxmance, Phyna is a special kind of w1---tch to take her so-called friend's man.

Too much toxicity for me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Many of them will be overwhelmed now as they have bn merged

different personalities are coming into play...

hermes energy too has dropped

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
If you can have a favorite housemate on this show you would definitely have a housemate you also don't like.

People would either love your favorite housemates because of the hate or hate your favourite housemates because of the love.

This is how the game works and also life in general.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
TheMainMan:
i know bryan is your favorite but on another angle...

they might not be seeing him again because of the house merging... people are now much in a space and it’s not about one level or another anymore...

What i feel happened to groovy is that no woman wants him anymore except phyna and no one is willing to be involved in a triangle with him as many people maybe avoiding groovy situation... all of groovy highlights is involved around women... and since he is not getting that... he will get less attention...

That was what he was planning to do with chomzy till they cast him and that one at least settled for eloswag

You can be in a ship and still follow your guys and talk.

Even viewers have noticed Groovy does not talk to people anymore.

Bryann is always with Chizzy these days, because na only two of them no dey do ship ship ship. Before they used to chat to Groovy, but he don go dey hide.

He should continue, I no blame am, na Bryann wey dey do Onyeoma CY, dey advise fools in love I blame. Na why dem dey advice people not to put mouth in man and woman matter.

Groovy don collect him 100 million like his sister Bella, na Phyna he want, make he enjoy. Let us focus on people that have not lost focus

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
It seems Phyna needs assurance from Groovy as it seems what the HMs are telling her about Groovy and their ship is getting to her, plus she seems to be fully in "loff" with the boy and scared of breakfast......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
fitzmayowa:

The fight na three way fight now o Safarigirl vs Eeghe vs Geezeem, Eeghe going into her armoury of vawulence, with Safrigjrl not backing down.....cheesy grin cheesy

You are doing it too!
Anytime anyone responds to you and KRH I get a mention. It is not fair nah
Getting a mention for no reason…
Quit the mischief please
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Eeghe:

You see anytime anyone responds to you and KRH I get a mention. It is not fair nah
Getting a mention for no reason…
Quit the mischief please

A man loves to see vawulence.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Godseye70:

If it was Bella and Sheggz that kept mute the way Chizzy did you people will be saying Chizzy finished them.
Hypocrites everywhere

Don't mind them

...because reverse is the case, they are coming with theories of why Chizzy went mute grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
fitzmayowa:
It seems Phyna needs assurance from Groovy as it seems what the HMs her telling her about Groovy and their ship is getting to her, plus she seems to be fully in "loff" with the boy and scared of breakfast......
The breakfast she is scared of would be hers in full when they get outside.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gangster love..

Shut the Bleep up

whatever b!tch

“You’re asking too much of me, you’re asking me for what I can not give”

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Has Groovy even processed the Beauty debacle? The man just moved on rapidly. I am honestly scared of Men. Groovy is a ruthless and heartless d.£.m0n. This Big Brother is ruined for me honestly, on one side we have the shigella virus polluting the screen with their toxic fakemance, on the other side you have the Groophyna bacteria rapidly growing with their fauxmance, Phyna is a special kind of w1---tch to take her so-called friend's man.

Too much toxicity for me.
Their is a reason My heart never accepted that groovy guy despite he is supposed to be nwa afo to me ...but make we dey watch!!! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
MissSpirine:
The breakfast she is scared of would be hers in full when they get outside.

I don't think she minds but in the house that will break her and she might lose her sh1t if it happens, reason why she is scared and needs assurance. However, I don't think Groovy will serve her breakfast in the house as he hasn't been moving funny since the merge.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:
Gangster love..

Shut the Bleep up

whatever b!tch

As in ehn, this their gangster love ehn, surprised she is attracted to that though, judging from her roomie Daniella....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
MamBi:

Drugs? Ella?

Okay, I think my narrative is wrong and need to modify my post . She was asked at the reunion if she was doing drugs cos of how reckless she was with the money the hms gave her ..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Could this be why no girl dey reason the guy matter for that house?
grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:
Gangster love..
Shut the Bleep up
whatever b!tch

Who is this please?
I stepped out for a moment
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Groovy nice one. Am impressed you're really following your game.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Eeghe:

Who is this please?
I stepped out for a moment

Hermes and Allyson in bed..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Alwaysachick:

Why are you guys mistaking Chizzy's silence as defeat? The guy know what hez doing.

He instigates trouble them goes mia
you mean like this? Thinking about the finishing dem do am? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Could this be why no girl dey reason the guy matter for that house?

We might need to confirm this from other HMs.....cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Allysyn: You drank garri for breakfast
Hermes: Yes
Allysyn: Who are you?
Hermes: A boy from the trenches!
Allysyn: Go eat coco pops
Hermes: I am not a coco pops kind of guy.
Allysyn: Garri isn't for the trenches only
Hermes: But, where I come from, garri isn't a choice.

Kwa kwa kwa kw a
Allyson thinks she can colonize my Hermes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
fitzmayowa:
It seems Phyna needs assurance from Groovy as it seems what the HMs are telling her about Groovy and their ship is getting to her, plus she seems to be fully in "loff" with the boy and scared of breakfast......

How she got Groovy is how she will lose Groovy. I have no empathy or sympathy for Phyna.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
realhovaps:
Groovy nice one. Am impressed you're really following your game.
abeg what happened?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Allyson: you act like you're 2 years old
Hermes: did I tell you I'm an adult?

Allysyn: Okay, 2 year old man
Hermes: Why are you just insulting me?

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
I Stan a fave with a coconut head!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingMilan(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
fitzmayowa:

I don't think she minds but in the house that will break her and she might lose her sh1t if it happens, reason why she is scared and needs assurance. However, I don't think Groovy will serve her breakfast in the house as he hasn't been moving funny since the merge.....
It literally takes seconds to move funny, though.
Maybe he's plotting how to move little by little, day by day.. then all of a sudden, boom, breakfast served.
Although a part of me wishes that won't be the case, another part fears it will.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

How she got Groovy is how she will lose Groovy. I have no empathy or sympathy for Phyna.
Period!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

Okay, I think my narrative is wrong and need to modify my post . She was asked at the reunion if she was doing drugs cos of how reckless she was with the money the hms gave her ..

Ahhh okay. She didn’t look like a druggie when she was in the house…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:
If Groovy likes, he can continue being tied to Phyna's aprons.

He is not as chatty as he used to be, and lowkey I'm not even phased by that. It's his game after all.

He was never chatty, Eric 2.0
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Allyson:i'm hungry ooo

Hermes:Go to the kitchen

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
My boy ain’t no simp!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
KingMilan:
It literally takes seconds to move funny, though.
Maybe he's plotting how to move little by little, day by day.. then all of a sudden, boom, breakfast served.
Although a part of me wishes that won't be the case, another part fears it will.

He should move already , phyna will do better with out him, mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.