Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958146 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eeghe:

This is such a lie, a very big one (hope it’s not deliberate)
Because she added, “… and Allysyn and Hermes”
Anybody that provides this video to determine which of us is being honest about what we watched
I will give 5K for data

I am even shocked Doyin didn’t even remember to tell Ally she called her ship real to Chizzy

I can not lie about wat I heard, she said it like twice, affirming bella n shegz relationship as authentic against others

N next time don't call me a liar, prove ur point n move on, cos I won't take it lightly as now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Diana caused this whole thing. You know a guy likes you and you have a friend who likes that same guy, instead of you to tell your friend off, you went and told the guy that your friend likes him. Why would you even open that door in the first place? You've also constantly told this guy that you're not feeling him that way.

You didn't stop there, but went on to disgrace the guy's friend in public (Rachel). The same guy you said you were 'just friends' with. Now you've settled with Rachel and Amaka but you're still vexing for Giddyfia. That's just wrong.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eeghe:

Today has been very revealing for me
…and has shown me how much of a vindictive, loud- voiced but cowardly, conniving person Adekunle is

No amount of Nairaland spinning (or cursing) will push me off this hill I am balancing on
cheesy
grin Doyin shud mind her business henceforth, for Adekunle I think someone is giving him a wrong info abt Doyin cos dey wer close frm beginning.. sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
NozinoGroup:
To the mod who banned me for 3days without banning the werey that instigated the fight, God punish you. I have opened 10 alt account and I’m owning it rn with my full chest. NL has over 3million account and less than 500k are active users because the rest are alt accounts.

Back to the story,

I’m glad all of you were shocked by the extremely intelligent answer Phyna gave Ebuka last night. I can confirm that her fan base has not only grown, her win has been cemented!!!!

The narrative of being a boyfriend snatcher has been put to ground! Phyna will continue to press your necks till she wins BBN season 7!!!

#Phynation
story! Everyone knows Phyna is a shameless backstabber and a hypocrite. Even the blind can see it. Continue you consolation but you can never hide the truth. We wait till reunion wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alheeri:

grin Doyin shud mind her business henceforth, for Adekunle I think someone is giving him a wrong info abt Doyin cos dey wer close frm beginning.. sad

I am sad to announce that our wish won’t happen @mind her business
I would like to see her try lol!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
scondy:

Doyin that lied that deji told her they would date outside the show....

She passed off the above saying u know how i always talk ...like I called chizzy evil ...she is passing it off as I I have said it but not serious way....

Put the full context ...dont pick one statement and run with it

She did not lie. I heard Deji with my two ears telling her that when they get outside, they will get closer (this were not his exact words but I understood it to mean that he really liked her and would want to see how it goes on the outside). He later continued with why nothing could happen in the house but he could not explain why now. That she might not understand what he is saying now but will understand later…

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
This conversation sweet sha…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Adekunle is telling Giddy the right thing about his Rachel situationship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dannyxy:
This conversation sweet sha…

It is a very good morning to be jobless I swear
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
People are just making giddyfia a villain for nothing to save the face of those they like…

Plus giddy plays a lot

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
ItisHi:
story! Everyone knows Phyna is a shameless backstabber and a hypocrite. Even the blind can see it. Continue you consolation but you can never hide the truth. We wait till reunion wink

As he dy pain you, he dy sweet us.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eeghe:

Baby, she also added that she did not believe all the talk
She did a double take when Doyin told her she approached Adekunle about the “devil incarnate” gist and he denied it with his half chest cheesy
She kept delving to get Elo’s take too
Biggie do a DS on this oooo

Whew, I did not even know Eloswag told Doyin some things yesterday. Because he also contributes to the gossip about her.
I honestly would like to know where Adekunle is getting all these his gists from. I have a feeling someone is maliciously spinning things to him. I am still baffled at him thinking Doyin made Allysun break up with him…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
prewtyjulie:

I can not lie about wat I heard, she said it like twice, affirming bella n shegz relationship as authentic against others
N next time don't call me a liar, prove ur point n move on, cos I won't take it lightly as now.

I did not call you a liar, and if I inferred you are one, it is based on that update. I have never seen you on here, so there is no way I would call you one …so there was no attack on your person meant, just your post. This is for clarification

That said, a part of me also kinda wanna see how heavy you would go?
You can bring “it” cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
MamBi:

Whew, I did not even know Eloswag told Doyin some things yesterday. Because he also contributes to the gossip about her.
I honestly would like to know where Adekunle is getting all these his gists from. I have a feeling someone is maliciously spinning things to him. I am still baffled at him thinking Doyin made Allysun break up with him…

They had a looong after-eviction session on that garden bed
Another absolutely satisfying one- lemme see if I will see a video/post. If not, will come back and update this one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
MizzD:

LOl.. been watching everything unfold live..just not been able to type cos I can’t handle two distractions ATM.

But One thing with liars and cowards, they will always include ‘don’t tell anyone’ , “don’t go and confront anyone” cheesy.. At least those gossip sessions are finally bearing fruits:

As for Doyin? She is always consistent. Everything she said, I watched. If she narrated this to someone else by next week, she will still say the same thing.

I knew she’d also eventually let me know how she got in the middle of the Sheggz and Bella fight last night.

Hopefully she has sense to stop entertaining people now that she realized some people’s mission is to exaggerate everything.

You know I will forever gbeborun grin.. How did she get involved with the Shella fight please?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eeghe:

I did not call you a liar, and if I inferred you are one, it is based on that update. I have never seen you on here, so there is no way I would call you one …so there was no attack on your person just your post. This is for clarification

That said, a part of me also kinda wanna see how heavy you would go?
You can bring it cheesy

You're just like Amaka... Do you like food too?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
NozinoGroup:

As he dy pain you, he dy sweet us.
The truth can never be hidden and will be always told.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rosebloom:

You can know whatever you want to know

I'm indifferent

No need to be combative... at least not yet. You will have plenty reasons to be that in times to come undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Adekunle is about to figure out Rachel
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Adekunle was even the one that pushed Hermes to approach Allyson. Why pple come dey lie here.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Giddy don dey carry himself go where he no know grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
This Adekunle and giddyfia's convo is giving sha grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Adekunle says he expected Rachael to step out when they asked for fake female housemate

He says if Ebuka had said a guy, he would have expected one of the guys that just came in newly.

Adekunle basically thinks the newer housemates may be fake. He is not wrong cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hadeaks(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
This life no balance sha. Adekunle with all his intelligence can't get any girl to be with him. Meanwhile, Giddy has as many as three girls, or even four if you count Doyin, willing to entertain his advances.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Adekunle think Rachel is a fake housemate but he's surprise she dint step out yesterday but he's sure there's a fake male housemate.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eeghe:

They had a looong after-eviction session on that garden bed
Another absolutely satisfying one- lemme see if I will see a video/post. If not, will come back and update this one

Oh, I heard parts of it. I heard the parts where he was confirming why she danced with him intimately during a task and then she clarified how Giddy really came to her and she then went to Diana.

But I didn’t hear them discussing the Adekunle “devil’s brother” bits. Perhaps Kayode did not show the entirety of the discussion.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
So Rachel was beside Adekunle when he told Giddy he had a crush on Modella... Baba weyrey ni bobo yí.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Adekunle must be protected in that house….

He gives us the angle camera cannot show grin, a very good gossiper…

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm sorry, but I am dying at this conversation

It's Giddy feeling that Rachael coming closer to him may be a sign that he's a top dog outside the house. He even said, "You know, I'm a force on my own"

Adekunle is so nice for indulging him and even fuelling the confidence cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
ItisHi:
But Beauty broke up with Groovy during their last fight before she was disqualified.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
God bless Adekunle, man has revealed a lot this afternoon..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dannyxy:
Adekunle must be protected in that house….

He gives us the angle camera cannot show grin, a very good gossiper…

Till Day 72.

A very key part of the house.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.