Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958167 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chi Chi said she don't want the real her to be out there

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
Adekunle the real game player,
Guy is too smooth
I Stan paaa

Adekunle is a horrible horrible person.

He actually confirmed to Elo that he indeed denied what he said when Doyin confronted him. Such a deceptive person.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chichi rest

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
eleshin:
I look forward to the day Deji and Doyin fight will happen. Very soon, very very soon.

Doyin cannot fight him. She dey save her house rent wey dey Deji hand
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oooooooo so Doyin who was spreading rumors that Adekunle was depressed because of Obaseki is a good person right?
At least there is proof that Doyin did whatever Adekunle said she did.
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

He actually confirmed to Elo that he indeed denied what he said when Doyin confronted him. Such a deceptive person.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
It's actually weird to invest so much of your time in bringing someone down sha, irrespective of what they did to you

I'm both disgusted and impressed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chi Chi and Dotun on Doyin matter
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:
It's actually weird to invest so much of your time in bringing someone down sha, irrespective of what they did to you

I'm both disgusted and impressed.
lol I am clapping… madt
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eeghe:

I agree totally- she is fire
Meanwhile there is a call for video evidence for anyone (don’t mean you and don’t be offended please) to bring that video here

Lol

I will share if I see

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
MamBi:

She did not lie. I heard Deji with my two ears telling her that when they get outside, they will get closer (this were not his exact words but I understood it to mean that he really liked her and would want to see how it goes on the outside). He later continued with why nothing could happen in the house but he could not explain why now. That she might not understand what he is saying now but will understand later…
I heard this also.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
kowema:
Adekunle and Giddyfya's gist.
Very revealing. Lemme update for those not watching.

Giddyfya clarified he gave them ladies attention because naturally, he doesn't know how to discard women who chase him.
He'd just gist with u, play and tell u subtly till you off till u get tired and leave him. He said Diana actually told him Amaka likes him he should go for her. She also did same with Rachel. He and Rachel were just good friends. Summary, Diana would push him to A girl, never told him she wanted him and never owned up to her feelings.
He also told Amaka he was not into her cus he noticed she lacked coordination on many levels. He gave example of how Amaka always asked him why he was wearing Microphone to talk to her always. He cleared Amaka he doesn't want anything intimidate, subsequently, He heard Amaka telling people she served him breakfast. He laughed it off like "Whatever rocks her boat as long as he is free of her.
They concluded that Diana was the realest of all feelings.

Giddyfya said he can never have issues with his guy cus of babe. Adekunle said he is like that too that infact he
Adekunle figured Allyson was liking Hermes and as a result of the observation, He called Hermes who was always ranting at this time and told him to go for Allyson. Hermes doubted him but he encouraged Hermes to shoot his shot and it worked (I witnessed the moments Ade told him to go for Allyson).

Adekunle suspects Rachel is a fake HM and trouble maker intentionally. How she puts herself in people's middle then boom! withdraws. He says Rachel is on to Chizzy now. Still on the trouble spree.

Adekunle says he let what people told him (Negative things) to get to him initially but now, he is coming head on for anybody.

I like the new Adekunle.

I wish I could just whisper to Adekunle to be wary of Giddyfia and his gist... The guy is not too straight... undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please update the thread once Kayode switches the camera from Chin Chin and Dotun..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
I thought biggie wanted to warn Giddyfya to reduce his voice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Poor Dotun... I thought he said he wanted to go and sleep.

But Mrs Morafa is on a daily roll call of her interactions with Mr. Morafa before they finally became a couple.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Doyin officially one of my favs

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol I am clapping… madt

This is some super villain shit.

Even Pere had to ease his onslaught, but Adekunle is putting it at a simmer. Doyin is going crazy, trying to think of the person that is ruining her reputation, and oga dey add ginger, garlic, black pepper, inside the concoction.

He's gearing up to be even more iconic than the General. Original Barbecue man, he dey roast no be small.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
Oooooooo so Doyin who was spreading rumors that Adekunle was depressed because of Obaseki is a good person right?
At least there is proof that Doyin did whatever Adekunle said she did.

What's the proof other than the fact that he said it? Same him that denied saying such when Doyin confronted him.

Doyin says "depressed" to everybody, didn't she say it to Chizzy the other day? grin grin

Besides, he indeed looked sad when Alli dropped his arse. So? How's that a rumour? undecided

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eeghe:

It is a very good morning to be jobless I swear

I am jealous cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
Adekunle the real game player,
Guy is too smooth
I Stan paaa
Adekunle is a madtt guy cheesy grin, so he intentionally denied it. Both of them will reconcile this week cos I like them together.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
In all of these, adekunle has not revealed to doyin or allysyn that he overheard them while in the toilet....

And we all know...they both said many bad things about him.....

Allysyn in wanting to dead whatever she had with Adekunle ....was bad mouthing him ....doyin rather than stay aloof since adekunle was supposedly her friend also ...corroborated everything....gave very weird reasons of why she feels adekunle is desperate to date her ....a false narrative....repeated same things to shegz and Bella....I am yet yo see a convo where whe doesn't throw digs at adekunle....

So if Adekunle summarises her to who she is...whats surprising her ... ?

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by timmilehin(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Is kayode still the director? Or red pepper?
Froshloaded:
Please update the thread once Kayode switches the camera from Chin Chin and Dotun..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
He never did , he had Ulcer which was bothering him that week, While ur Doyin

Told Deji not to go for chichi cos she has nothing to lose
Told Obaseki she had a dream kunle sleeps in a one bedroom apt and likes ally cos she’s a model and might have money

Doyin told beauty chomzy is ugly so she shouldn’t worry any groovy , A CLASSIST

She tried to paint Groovy as the Antagonist of Beauty disqualification

Said Hermes and Obaseki Ship is fake

And so many more

KIDDRICAsHAWK:

What's the proof other than the fact that he said it? Same him that denied saying such when Doyin confronted him.

Doyin says "depressed" to everybody, didn't she say it to Chizzy the other day? grin grin

Besides, he indeed looked sad when Alli dropped his arse. So? How's that a rumour? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:
he dey look him audience now

You no see as dem dey eat the entire thing up?

Mrs. Ikoyi even said, "I don't know what I would've done if you were not here with me. I would've been worse than Doyin, you'll just see me like a zombie"

And Doyin siddon there dey laugh, as Face of Lonely and Booless people wey she be undecided

Okay i find this funny cheesy
I see my boi is doing his thing again...

Sheggz sha cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I was surprised and a bit disappointed with him...

I thought he was angry because the things he heard upset him but apparently, he does not want to know if it is true or not and he wants to hold it and pile it so he can use it to blow up...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
timmilehin:
Is kayode still the director? Or red pepper?

I don't think it's red pepper sef..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
MamBi:
Hmmmmmmmm, I said it that the truth will always prevail...

Eloswag just heard that gossip has been going around saying that Doyin told him (Eloswag) that Chumzy was not in his class.

The gossip is surprising him because he said Doyin has never said such to him.

So he is now wondering if Doyin is actually a good person as against the things they have been hearing...

But he thinks it might be a level 2 person shocked

I suspected as much that there is someone spreading malicious gossip in this house...

So it's safe to say that this season, is a shipping and gossip season?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
He never did , he had Ulcer which was bothering him that week, While ur Doyin

Told Deji not to go for chichi cos she has nothing to lose
Told Obaseki she had a dream kunle sleeps in a one bedroom apt and likes ally cos she’s a model and might have money

Doyin told beauty chomzy is ugly so she shouldn’t worry any groovy , A CLASSIST

She tried to paint Groovy as the Antagonist of Beauty disqualification

Said Hermes and Obaseki Ship is fake

And so many more

You left my question unanswered, to be joining issue.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Segun isn't half as bad as Adekunle. I must not hear pim again. undecided undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
MamBi:

But Bella caught him oh. She asked him immediately where he was flying to at 5 a.m... grin

what was his answer abeg grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The guy is really unraveling.... I no dey even see the handsome face again lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
scondy:
In all of these, adekunle has not revealed to doyin or allysyn that he overheard them while in the toilet....

And we all know...they both said many bad things about him.....

Allysyn in wanting to dead whatever she had with Adekunle ....was bad mouthing him ....doyin rather than stay aloof since adekunle was supposedly her friend also ...corroborated everything....gave very weird reasons of why she feels adekunle is desperate to date her ....a false narrative....repeated same things to shegz and Bella....I am yet yo see a convo where whe doesn't throw digs at adekunle....

So if Adekunle summarises her to who she is...whats surprising her ... ?

Yes I remember this toilet talk. Is this why Adekunle says Doyin broke them up?

But the question then is why is Adekunle absolving his crush Allysun from the gist?

Their talk was truly petty but why paint Allysun as angel and Doyin as the devil responsible for his breakup?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Geezeem:

what was his answer abeg grin

grin grin grin grin He fumbled a bit, changed the time to 9 to 10 a/m and then said he could not remember..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.