Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958111 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Adekunle fans please welcome me..

I'm a new fan of this pro gossiper

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kayode, not Doyin again undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:

Till Day 72.

A very key part of the house.
as in top 5 or nothing grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
COOL10:
Kayode, not Doyin again undecided undecided

Break ya TV undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
MamBi:
grin

grin grin. Let’s leave game aside, you are really citing these 3 examples as her jumping in uninvited? Was she not conversing with each of these individuals directly when she made her statements to them? Should she not have any conversations in that house? Will that satisfy you? Do you know the meaning of “she jumped in uninvited?”

It's more than 3 I just sighted those as the one I remembered....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
nazablossom:

Only Phyna is benefiting from the"positive" influence lipsrsealed

Thank you lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eeghe:

Break ya TV undecided

Switched to sports cheesy wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
MamBi:

You know I will forever gbeborun grin.. How did she get involved with the Shella fight please?

Lool.

She went to ask Seggz if he’s truly her friend or not cos of the things chi chi told her..

They were discussing this when Bella stepped in and wanted to be a part of it. Then Sege said that she should excuse them but she didn’t, so it led to a fight . She wanted to leave them but Sege told her to stay and started complaining about Bella to her.

Seems our Shella fandom is yielding fruits too now cos Shella is with her and ally trying to console her now

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
COOL10:

Switched to sports cheesy wink

cheesy
Nanchench!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol.

Dem still dey on this Doyin matter?

Allysyn has still not told her na Adekunle give her gist make she for no go confront am?

And why does she keep saying, "it's Bryann that comes to me..." is it Bryann that has been carrying your name up and down?

Is it not Deji and Dotun Ebuka called out yesterday when he said people have been throwing your name about?

If she wants to know who is carrying her name up and down, she should start from them. No be to dey shout Bryann name up and down.

Dem say you dey Eloswag and Chomzy gist, Sheggz and Bella own, Deji and Chichi too, yet na the Bryann and Modella own you dey fixated on.

She is even talking to Sheggz and Bella wey she been dey cry say dem no rate her yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Doyin wishes she knows who started it all.. hahaha

Resident gossip is done with Doyin (hopefully) and has moved to Rachael.. the same pattern! Call her trouble some, exaggerate everything and even say things that are not correct. Then recruit more people. Giddy even had to tell him to dead it when them Elo and chomzy came.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Come, lemme give you the whole of my heart. kiss kiss kiss

Oya bring it grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:
Lol.

Dem still dey on this Doyin matter?

Allysyn has still not told her na Adekunle give her gist make she for no go confront am?

And why does she keep saying, "it's Bryann that comes to me..." is it Bryann that has been carrying your name up and down?

Is it not Deji and Dotun Ebuka called out yesterday when he said people have been throwing your name about?

If she wants to know who is carrying her name up and down, she should start from them. No be to dey shout Bryann name up and down.

Dem say you dey Eloswag and Chomzy gist, Sheggz and Bella own, Deji and Chichi too, yet na the Bryann and Modella own you dey fixated on.

She is even talking to Sheggz and Bella wey she been dey cry say dem no rate her yesterday.
Allyson would be looking at her like, is the babe okay? You cried throughout last night cos of this couple and u r here chilling with them ń sharing ur problem with them.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Froshloaded:

Welcome on board bro...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Welcome, may ur cup never run down
Froshloaded:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hahahahahahaha it’s so funny the way Allysyn has no expression or emotion towards sheggz useless capping rye now.

See how Bella is just tripping over the useless capping. Kai!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
If only Sheggs knows his ego is more popular than him as a housemate, a serial lamba lord…

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Adekunle and Giddyfya's gist.
Very revealing. Lemme update for those not watching.

Giddyfya clarified he gave them ladies attention because naturally, he doesn't know how to discard women who chase him.
He'd just gist with u, play and tell u subtly till you off till u get tired and leave him. He said Diana actually told him Amaka likes him he should go for her. She also did same with Rachel. He and Rachel were just good friends. Summary, Diana would push him to A girl, never told him she wanted him and never owned up to her feelings.
He also told Amaka he was not into her cus he noticed she lacked coordination on many levels. He gave example of how Amaka always asked him why he was wearing Microphone to talk to her always. He cleared Amaka he doesn't want anything intimidate, subsequently, He heard Amaka telling people she served him breakfast. He laughed it off like "Whatever rocks her boat as long as he is free of her.
They concluded that Diana was the realest of all feelings.

Giddyfya said he can never have issues with his guy cus of babe. Adekunle said he is like that too that infact he
Adekunle figured Allyson was liking Hermes and as a result of the observation, He called Hermes who was always ranting at this time and told him to go for Allyson. Hermes doubted him but he encouraged Hermes to shoot his shot and it worked (I witnessed the moments Ade told him to go for Allyson).

Adekunle suspects Rachel is a fake HM and trouble maker intentionally. How she puts herself in people's middle then boom! withdraws. He says Rachel is on to Chizzy now. Still on the trouble spree.

Adekunle says he let what people told him (Negative things) to get to him initially but now, he is coming head on for anybody.

I like the new Adekunle.

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by timmilehin(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Which kin lies and lambs this sheggs dey drop this afternoon
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lamba Master, Sheggz, is telling Bella, Doyin and Allysyn about how his father used his car one day to take him to the airport and when they got to the police checkpoint, they started hailing him, "Big Sheggz! Big Sheggz! Big Sheggz!"

He says his father was surprised, because he isn't in Nigeria so much, yet, he's so popular.

He's talking about how he doesn't know how much popular he could get, considering he was already so popular pre-show

Segun, please dear cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol, Segun and fabuuuu.... grin

Oya, answer the question. Where were you going with flight-time of 5 a.m.?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
scondy:

Welcome on board bro...
na adekunle or Hermes you dey support, stay one place make I know who to drag when you start with my guy…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
MizzD:

Resident gossip is done with Doyin (hopefully) and has moved to Rachael.. the same pattern! Call her trouble some, exaggerate everything and even say things that are not correct. Then recruit more people. Giddy even had to tell him to dead it when them Elo and chomzy came.

grin grin you turned wat he said upside down grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Stop telling lies,
Giddy never said anything like that, more so they have moved pass the Rachel gist before Eloswag and Chomzy joined
MizzD:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Adekunle, lit lit

Now this is the content we signed up for

Serving content effortlessly

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Allyson is freaking uncomfortable in this circle. She should stand up nao.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kayode God bless you, this Sheggz lamba is enough for NBC to ban Big Brother for spreading false information.

Lai Mohammed must be taking notes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mo ti die oooo
sheggelu on the beat
safarigirl:
Lamba Master, Sheggz, is telling Bella, Doyin and Allysyn about how his father used his car one day to take him to the airport and when they got to the police checkpoint, they started hailing him, "Big Sheggz! Big Sheggz! Big Sheggz!"

He says his father was surprised, because he isn't in Nigeria so much, yet, he's so popular.

He's talking about how he doesn't know how much popular he could get, considering he was already so popular pre-show

Segun, please dear cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! BIG SHEGGS dropping Premium SAKAMANJE.
All police men know Big Sheggs for Ikoyi. This guy dey give abeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
Stop telling lies,
Giddy never said anything like that, more so they are moved pass the Rachel gist before Eloswag and Chomzy joined
I saw that lie I just jump am pass...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bella just said she can't imagine being in the house without Sheggz. Biggie please evict them both on the same day . This Sunday preferably smiley smiley

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
This is the sixth week yet ur failed Footballer/Narcissist has never give you any bragging right,
HoH- 0
Arena- games useless
Task- loosing to women

except to dey follow Ekuke like pant

At least mine is among the top 2 highest winner in the house

The joke is on you... lol

These aren't what this show is about

It's a social experiment show
A Psychological game

At least objective people here can attest to the fact that sheggz isn't a boring housemate.... this is enough for us.

Now... pipe your bragging rights and smoke it lipsrsealed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.