Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978708 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Stop telling lies
It was Eloswag and Giddyfia that started the propaganda of Doyin being in everyone's business, and she has been proving that so far
Demnan:
Do you know what brought up this issue of discord? It was Adekunle that insinuated that and as human beings are wont to, the others started seeing a parallel with their own problem that if someone didn't insinuate would never have seen

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Why are you getting agitated? Calm down and try to understand the situation here with a cool head and maybe you might just get it
PimpasParadise:

Bottom line is somehow somehow, Doyin is involved.

Cant you see the pattern? Ade said this Amaka did that Modella told me this, I hate Deji ,I'm feel Cyph is not the one.

Haba!

Carry your Doyin like a cupcake and put her in your fridge for a sec, maybe she'll at least be chilled babe and the house will be cool with her for once

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
No, it was Adekunle. Not Elo and Giddy.
Ibukzy:
Stop telling lies
It was Eloswag and Giddyfia that started the propaganda of Doyin being in everyone's business, and she has been proving that so far
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
PimpasParadise:

grin grin grin

Rather than focus on their fav,they make out time to decampaign Hermes.

I'm not Delloitte to determine who has a bigger fan base so therefore, I think it's a foolish thing to brag about. I dont stan a housemate because I think he or she could win. I look for personality traits I fancy. Why can't people do this instead of bandwagonism. That way, one wouldn't care if their fav wins or not.

Everyone wants to be a part of the winning process hence they support people but genuinely do not know why kiss

They've already declared themselves winner with 5 weeks to go, well i like the over confidence in the face of total obscurity

That way when things go south they know who to blame it on, themselves

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
No, Adekunle is the connector. While I don't deny Doyin is always in others business, a lot of the time, these people bring their business to her, then when things go awry, they blame her
PimpasParadise:

The puzzle here to solve is Doyin. She's the connector grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
2O22:

https://www.dstv.com/africamagic/en-ng/show/big-brother-naija/season/7/vote

That's like to vote Baby Brii
God bless you. smiley
Done
Amen grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
UncannyGenius:
If Chomzy can offer him more than what he is gaining from Phyna. Will Chomzy cook and feed him?

Is this what relationship is about? Is big sheggz not cooking for Bella? Make Groovy too try to offer something nah grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Stop pining everything on Adekunle,
Eloswag started , Deji followed up with Dotun before Giddyfia since 3 weeks ago
Adekunle start his own last week
Demnan:

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Demnan:
You really hate this Adekunle

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Demnan:
Why are you getting agitated? Calm down and try to understand the situation here with a cool head and maybe you might just get it
If I was agitated I'd not be replying to your rhetorics.

I'd be whopping you already with words. A house that thinks unanimously against someone that involves herself for whatever malicious reasons that has manifested broken friendship or causing rancour here and there as a result of her involvement, yet you're asking what did Doyin do ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
How is Adekunle the connector?
Is he the one pushing Doyin to be involved in everyone's business?
Demnan:
No, Adekunle is the connector. While I don't deny Doyin is always in others business, a lot of the time, these people bring their business to her, then when things go awry, they blame her

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Demnan:
Isn't that enough to conclude this baseless argument. Since you've attested to Doyin being in everyone business.

Also Eloswag ,Adekunle, Giddyfia ,Groovy all think Doyin takes more than she gives in anything

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
May your days continue to be as beautiful as Angel D

Doyin
Your love dey high me like e be kpoli, yeah
We suppose to link up but you be jonzing, me
But e be your love dey high me like e be kpoli
Oh baby don't leave me lonely.........."
Lyrics from the song: Doyin by Mr Eazi&Simi
Source: YouTube Music

Everyone Loves Doyin (Team ELD)

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Groovy Have u met bryan, man don't conclude yet
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Demnan:
I already answered why the HMs think so. Even yesterday, Adekunle still tried to make Doyin a snake to Allyson and after saying all he had to say, told Allyson not to mention their discussion with Doyin

You are defending someone who will try to paint someone bad just to win someone else friendship.

She told modella someone said something
bad about her during a wager game but she can't tell the person ......she doesn't want modella to see the person in a bad way or hate the person.
Doyin mouth can't hold water......no one secret is safe with the ugly goat.

That wasn't the first time doyin was doing that shit.....why will someone be that stupid ??

Gossiping people bad to gain someone else friendship.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
innocentdude:

Everyone wants to be a part of the winning process hence they support people but genuinely do not know why kiss

They've already declared themselves winner with 5 weeks to go, well i like the over confidence in the face of total obscurity

That way when things go south they know who to blame it on, themselves

Hermes is giving me much joy. I didn't even know he has this much love.

If his fanbase is abysmal he'll still make top 3 from a good sense of perception. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Giel:
Adekunle nominated Doyin and Amaka
He felt a lot of people in the house were working with a strategy and he felt dumb for not thinking of working with one. He felt both of them (Amaka and Doyin) were working with a strategy and He felt they were really strong out of the house and so it's best to put up the strong competitors
He was surprised Amaka got evicted. it was his first time interacting with and eviction since his level won HoH all time time.

How will the nominations change his attitude in the house.
He's at a cross road. Especially now it seems like almost everyone is working with a strategy and he doesn't know if he should still consider being himself or if he should consider working with a strategy. He is paying more attention to people now.
He doesn't know if he will be disappointed in himself if he does anything other than being himself.He is still on the fence with being himself or having a strategy

On if he feels the house made the best decision.
Adekunle: it's difficult to say. For a weird reason Amaka has been getting into a lot of back and forts in the house so it wasn't surprising in a way that people put her up but it also shows that a lot of people were saying that she can be their friends. She can talk to them but they still put her up.
He feels people were having side talks with each other and the game has changed and he will find a way to protect himself..
One bottle of beer for this gee.
He covered everything.No cap.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Demnan:

It was Eloswag and Giddyfia, even Adekunle said to Allyson he started noticing the therapist stuff after Allyson left him.
Don't jst read online, get the video and watch their conversation.
Vote Doyin....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Hermes is giving me much joy. I didn't even know he has this much love.

If his fanbase is abysmal he'll still make top 3 from a good sense of perception. cheesy
Leave these people here making noise

All I need to do is just open up my Facebook and co then I laugh at the rubbish being said here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Groovy nominated Adekunle and Doyin
He felt based on the fact that no one got evicted last week. He didn't feel the need to change his mind on his nominations this week.
Big brother asked again why Adekunle and Doyin

He says Adekunle put him up. He respects the fact that it's a game and what happens must happen but he wants to know Adekunle's strength.
He doesn't feel connected to Doyin. She doesn't put effort into things. He thinks maybe that's just how she is. she doesn't like stress, she's easy going. He says It was just random reasons for putting up Doyin.

On Strategy or emotions
For Adekunle it's strategy, a test of strength. To see how his chances of surviving evictions will be be but with everyone up he won't see it.
For Doyin
It's emotion. He can't put it into words but there is something. Just something. That gets in the way of having a good time with her, building a relationship with her. He suspects it's Beauty, Beauty's disqualification and now seeing him with someone else.
He feels the energy between them isn't so great. He feels that maybe outside the house they would be able to sit down and get over it but he feels that now she can't get over the fact that he was with her partner and now he's with someone else. He doesn't know if that is in the way of them connecting.

Groovy doesn't think the special nominations will affect his behaviour because he came to this house to be himself, good or bad and to express himself. He believes his absence or presence is always felt anywhere he is.
He believes the housemate will see him how they choose to see him. As a threat or as someone they can build a relationship with.
He has never hidden the fact that he wants to stay and everything boils down to grace and the people supporting.
He's leaving everything to God.
He will be himself, he will give his all. He will stay original and he believes with that. With the support and with God by his side. he will still be in the house.

On if the house made the best decision to evict Amaka.
He doesn't think the house made the best decision to evict Amaka.
He feels with Amaka. She is very opinionated and carefree, with the microphone issue and the lateness to tasks. She is always being called upon by big brother for something and she's absent minded. Maybe that's why the Housemates choose to put her up. He feels the house sensed that she wasn't putting her best to avoid these infringements or punishments maybe that's why they put her up.
Then the issue with Amaka, Chomzy, Bella and Chichi regarding his relationship with Phyna and Amaka was pointed out as the person who created the gossip and she was on the defensive. We will know what happened when we leave the house but the issue didn't create a healthy environment.
Amaka was in the center of a lot of conspiracies and infringements and maybe that's why she was voted out.
He feels the house is dominated by level 1 Housemates and they can out nominate them ( level 2) so maybe that's why Amaka came up because She's fun and contributes where she can. It's just those other things she needs to work on and removing herself from some kind of arguments but they ( level 2) still want her in the house and they were sad that she was evicted but He felt the former level 1 housemates votes overthrew level 2 votes.

He himself wanted to even out the numbers of level 1 which is why he nominated them but It is what it is. He wishes Amaka all the best.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Demnan:
I already answered why the HMs think so. Even yesterday, Adekunle still tried to make Doyin a snake to Allyson and after saying all he had to say, told Allyson not to mention their discussion with Doyin
You are blaming Adekunle on your Doyin woes? Adekunle and sheggz have the most fights in that house, and still the hms didn’t see it to put sheggz up. But you are here telling us that your fav having a issu in the house is bcs of Adekunle. Does this make sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bryann
Hermes
Sheggz
Adekunle
Bella
Daniella
Doyin
Goovy
Chi chi
Diana

Phynation!!! What is happening?

Were is Phyna?? Please let’s come out and vote for Phyna. Phyna isn’t getting any vote and might be evicted on Sunday!!! Please vote Phyna!

Phyna is still bottom 2?? How now? Please spare some vote for the hype priestess!! Spare some vote for the cook of the house! Spare some vote for that

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
MasterSteps:

May your days continue to be as beautiful as Angel D

Doyin
Your love dey high me like e be kpoli, yeah
We suppose to link up but you be jonzing, me
But e be your love dey high me like e be kpoli
Oh baby don't leave me lonely.........."
Lyrics from the song: Doyin by Mr Eazi&Simi
Source: YouTube Music

Everyone Loves Doyin (Team ELD)
Her eyes are wayyyyyy bigger than this
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ibukzy:
How is Adekunle the connector?
Is he the one pushing Doyin to be involved in everyone's business?
Don’t mind that person that is full of hatred. Adekunle this and that. Maybe it was Adekunle that is always allowing Doyin to do cho cho cho everywhere

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chizzy no get heart grin grin

Baba said Amaka's eviction is fair.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chizzy nominated Eloswag as payback.
He nominated Bella because he doesn't think Bella is real and he doesn't have a good connection with her.

On if Amaka's eviction was a good thing.
He says his people say something. one person cannot cook what a group will eat and if the person tries the group will eat it and finish it but if a lot of people cook for you you cannot go far.
Amaka stepped on a lot of people's toes. The issue with the pads. The way she jumps into people's discussion. He says if someone is making people uncomfortable and they see an opportunity to get rid of the person they would.

He feels if he wasn't a rider what happened to Amaka will happen to him and he feels her eviction is fair enough..

He said he's just sad seeing her leave because he felt she was getting to know about her mistakes. The day she saw herself on the TV. after she was crying and he came up to her and told her that crying won't help her and he cannot help her because if he tries to advise her. He can say the wrong thing and she will misunderstand him so She should try to advise herself. Look at her actions. See the ones she's happy with and where she can try and change. She accepted his advice and said she will change but it's like she couldn't show the change before she had to leave.

He feels sad by her eviction because he felt she was trying to change but she wasn't given the time to change.
It's not that Amaka is the worst but it's somehow fair to evict her

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hermes and Elo no go kee pesin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chizzy I like you again embarassed
I better go and pray that you and Bella reconcile.
If my prayers can work for Chichi and Bella it must work got you and Bella grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Shegz remove ur sweater make vawulence crew get memes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bryann shut up..

You nominated her nah

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
You people will keep doing rubbish till you jinx Phyna.

You don't know words are powerful ...keep cruising.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Thank you biggie, dis housemate should just straight up call it as it is. Bryan, u nominated amaka cos u guys r beefing no b big deal, nobody go beat u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.