Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,592 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1982596 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Demnan:
No, it was Adekunle. Not Elo and Giddy.
Yes it was Adekunle!! anything else smelly amoosuu undecided
What's all these I wish Adekunle will frustrate that Black mamba doyin even more for all the disrespect she cost him in that house!!!!

Thanks my pure hearted people for giving it hot to this pit laterine amoosuu!! cheesy she is suffering so much like her fellow coven wiches and I love the toture on her tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kabiyesi is an anointed man by Baba God all the traps that were set for him others fell into it cheesy cheesy including yesterday's eviction!! He Who is in Kabiyesi Adekunle is a zillion times greater than u wretch demnan and u will never succeed in decampaingning him for ur black mamba tongue tongue

Welldone my Honourable Islanders u are the best!!!! kiss kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bryan too much shalaye from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
You feel level two hms are the ones that have been leaving ....yet u nominated amaka from your level to be immediately evicted....

Then u can't even own your reason for nominating those u did.....hypocrisy of the highest order..

Thank u biggie...for asking him what I opined above...

Bryan u do this one

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Bryan too much shalaye from you

How can he say he thought his selection will not have any effect...how dumb can that reasoning be....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bryann sounds so stupid...

Beauty is campaigning for Bryann and Doyin on her ig stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bashtee09(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
davodyguy:

I thought you mentioned Bryan, not knowing that annoying handle changed your original post to Bryan

Dominique, I think it is time to talk to this chap to tone down spamming the thread
Bro please I quote you on a dead thread
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Phethar007(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Bryann
Hermes
Sheggz
Adekunle
Bella
Daniella
Doyin
Goovy
Chi chi
Diana

Phynation!!! What is happening?

Were is Phyna?? Please let’s come out and vote for Phyna. Phyna isn’t getting any vote and might be evicted on Sunday!!! Please vote Phyna!

Phyna is still bottom 2?? How now? Please spare some vote for the hype priestess!! Spare some vote for the cook of the house! Spare some vote for that
All this kind of tactics for people to vote just sounds silly...just say they should vote for your favorite that's all

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Geezeem:

Is this what relationship is about? Is big sheggz not cooking for Bella? Make Groovy too try to offer something nah grin
What matters is who needs the other more.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Don't worry, the only people Adekunle will not happen to in this game are Adekunle's fans. Is it not the same Adekunle that will come into the diary room and say everyone but him has a strategy? It will get to y'all's faves turn

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bryan didn't think Amaka will leave. He thought someone from level 1 will leave.
He nominated Amaka and Eloswag..
There was no reason behind it. It was random. She was beside him when he stood up to nominate and Eloswag was the first male name he thought of.
He doesn't think it's the time to use strategy to nominate.

Big brother says if he wanted a former level 1 Housemate to be evicted then why did he nominate Amaka.
He said it's random.
He thought it would be the end of the week the votes will happen and he didn't think it would be an immediate eviction. He thought Amaka will survive because she had survived 2 evictions.
He felt very bad. He felt some kind of way that it was a surprise eviction. He will start taking it more serious now.
He says it's random. There was no person he has any ill feelings towards anyone. He feels he didn't think any responsibility towards the fact that someone had to leave and because of that someone from level 2 left and he doesn't feel good about it.

On how the special nominations will affect him.
He feels he will be very meticulous about nominations now.
He will no longer select people at random. He will now nominate people he thinks should leave and he will now use strategy. He would have used strategy but he felt they were still plenty in number, 20. So he felt it's too early strategy before but he will start now.

He doesn't feel the level 1 Housemates have earned their stay and he feels they should have left by now.
Big brother asked him to be specific twice and he said he just heard voices saying things like they didn't expect to make it to week 6. it's not specific people and big brother asked him if there are invincible people in his house now. grin
He laughs and says ok he heard Doyin's voice say it and it's not like he has anything against her but he feels like everyone that came in level 2 wanted to win. Kess. Cyph, Khalid. Pharmasavi all wanted to win so to see all these people win and so to hear someone say I wasn't expecting to make it this far, it doesn't resonate with him. He says if you were not expecting to win then why come here.

He says faith or destiny didn't allow them win Hoh.
He's happy for level 1 being here but he cannot hide the fact that he feels that way. It doesn't go well with him

On if he feels the house was right with Amaka's eviction.
He feels her name popped up a few times. She had issues with Chomzy, chichi, Phyna, Giddyfia and me but I didn't carry her in mind. He says she pointed out something she did wrong and he made efforts to change but she didn't.
She was having a lot of problems with people.
She's a sweet girl. It's sad she kept on having issues with people.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Yes it was Adekunle!! anything else smelly amoosuu undecided
What's all these I wish Adekunle will frustrate that Black mamba doyin even more for all the disrespect she cost him in that house!!!!

Thanks my pure hearted people for giving it hot to this pit laterine amoosuu!! cheesy she is suffering so much like her fellow coven wiches and I love the toture on her tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kabiyesi is an anointed man by Baba God all the traps that were set for him others fell into it cheesy cheesy including yesterday's eviction!! He Who is in Kabiyesi Adekunle is a zillion times greater than u wretch demnan and u will never succeed in decampaingning him for ur black mamba tongue tongue

Welldone my Honourable Islanders u are the best!!!! kiss kiss
What is your former handle on Nairaland?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
innocentdude:

Leave these people here making noise

All I need to do is just open up my Facebook and co then I laugh at the rubbish being said here

Pls tell me Hermes has more fans than what i m seeing here!

To be honest,that guy is so entertaining and living his reality.
He was even open enough to tell us he had two girlfriends even bfor entering the house,knowing fully well how pple can think about such situation. But he just wanted to be honest upfront.
He is still himself and not camera conscious.

But some pple would rather jump onto an already moving train just to be a bandwagoner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
LMAO sheggz really doesn't like his punishment grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GoAndVerify: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
This stupid SIMP Sheggz is trying to insult Big Brother.

Someone who likes him should better warn him that there is something called Surprise Eviction.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Big Sheggz with the Big Skirt cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bryann nobody will beat you if you say you and Amaka don't get along.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Giel:
Adekunle nominated Doyin and Amaka
He felt a lot of people in the house were working with a strategy and he felt dumb for not thinking of working with one. He felt both of them (Amaka and Doyin) were working with a strategy and He felt they were really strong out of the house and so it's best to put up the strong competitors
He was surprised Amaka got evicted. it was his first time interacting with and eviction since his level won HoH all time time.

How will the nominations change his attitude in the house.
He's at a cross road. Especially now it seems like almost everyone is working with a strategy and he doesn't know if he should still consider being himself or if he should consider working with a strategy. He is paying more attention to people now.
He doesn't know if he will be disappointed in himself if he does anything other than being himself.He is still on the fence with being himself or having a strategy

On if he feels the house made the best decision.
Adekunle: it's difficult to say. For a weird reason Amaka has been getting into a lot of back and forts in the house so it wasn't surprising in a way that people put her up but it also shows that a lot of people were saying that she can be their friends. She can talk to them but they still put her up.
He feels people were having side talks with each other and the game has changed and he will find a way to protect himself..
Everyone always has a strategy except Uncle Ade.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
https://twitter.com/i/status/1564603628895215619

Step by step guide on how to vote for Adekunle via MyDSTV app

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Brandily: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Please vote Hermes
Please vote Hermes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sheggz nominated Chizzy and Diana.
Chizzy took the food thing too far. He's a funny guy and I don't have issues with him but we still need to care about each other and there are limits to things. everyone was hungry. He watched them eat noodles 5 or 6 times a day and he wasn't even HoH. I don't think he's a bad person.
Diana. He doesn't really talk to her and he doesn't know her and he has to nominate someone. He doesn't want to use strategy and he doesn't want to put up people he cares about until he has to.

The special nominations won't affect how he plays the game because he will be himself, he wants to win the show but he doesn't want to win it by being fake. He has watched the show and seen the people who won it were themselves.
He says it does cross your mind that if you have issues with someone and it's a special eviction they can put you up but Omo. You just have to be yourself
He feels if he's meant to be here he will be here and if he's meant to win he will.

He doesn't know if the house made the right decision he cannot say if they did or didn't. He was just getting to know Amaka, he wasn't in the same level with her.

His clown outfit is stressing him grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sheggz the more you complain about your clown outfit the more big brother will enjoy torturing you grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Minus his cappings ...shegz isn't bad....I like that he owns his decisions and opinions .....at least that originality....

Na just him boastful ways and need to be the centre spread of the house events....

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bennytwin:

Pls tell me Hermes has more fans than what i m seeing here!

To be honest,that guy is so entertaining and living his reality.
He was even open enough to tell us he had two girlfriends even bfor entering the house,knowing fully well how pple can think about such situation. But he just wanted to be honest upfront.
He is still himself and not camera conscious.

But some pple would rather jump onto an already moving train just to be a bandwagoner.
We have 5 weeks, everyone's still growing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
UncannyGenius:
What matters is who needs the other more.

Okay
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Giel darl grin

Thanks for the update, you are doing well grin

In another news, Our King DOTUN making us prowd this week....

Please vote our wifey Daniella grin

My Brown Choco

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Giel:
Groovy nominated Adekunle and Doyin
He felt based on the fact that no one got evicted last week. He didn't feel the need to change his mind on his nominations this week.
Big brother asked again why Adekunle and Doyin

He says Adekunle put him up. He respects the fact that it's a game and what happens must happen but he wants to know Adekunle's strength.
He doesn't feel connected to Doyin. She doesn't put effort into things. He thinks maybe that's just how she is. she doesn't like stress, she's easy going. He says It was just random reasons for putting up Doyin.

On Strategy or emotions
For Adekunle it's strategy, a test of strength. To see how his chances of surviving evictions will be be but with everyone i up so he won't see it.
For Doyin
It's emotion. He can't put it into words but there is something. Just something. That gets in the way of having a good time with her, building a relationship with her. He suspects it's Beauty, Beauty's disqualification and now seeing him with someone else.
He feels the energy between them isn't so great. He feels that maybe outside the house they would be able to sit down and get over it but he feels that now she can't get over the fact that he was with her partner and now he's with someone else. He doesn't know if that is in the way of them connecting.

I like Groovy's reasons... Very relatable and honest reasons...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by general007: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sheggz Diary session. Tail of the house �.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIbn9mn-rbc
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dotun wasn't close to Amaka and Rachel that's why he put them up. He felt bad seeing her leave. It's sad to see a fellow housemates leave.

Dotun doesn't know if the special evictions have come to stay but it will be bloody. It won't affect his gameplay. He feels to survive it you have to be on good terms with people but people might still put you up depending on if they play it on Emotions or strategic so he's just going to be himself

Dotun thinks the house made a very good decision evicting Amaka because she stirs up conflict and little drama here and there, her contribution to tasks doesn't come without argument. For the sake of peace it was a good decision.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Brandily: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
I Stan a man that is not using his struggles to gain pity ,

Vote Hermes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
[url][/url]
HajiaNotu:
Giel darl grin

Thanks for the update, you are doing well grin

In another news, Our King DOTUN making us prowd this week....

Please vote our wifey Daniella grin

My Brown Choco

Thank you
Please vote Daniella cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
MamBi:

I like Groovy's reasons... Very relatable and honest reasons...
His reason for nominating Adekunle for immidiate eviction was ultra balderdash!! How do u want to test his strength if he was evicted like amaka!! He would have just said he is still yet to forgive Ade for putting him up since so many weeks ago!! undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Froshloaded:
[url][/url]

Thank you
Please vote Daniella cry

Done since yesterday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.