Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955022 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Bella?

I don't think Bella would do the break up. Segun will, abusive people need the right victims. Bella isn't that person, from the past few days, you can see that the rational part of her is questioning the relationship and Segun has also become restless because she isn't as "obedient" as the right victim comes.

As much as I'd love to watch this unfold, I find it too disturbing and extremely sad. Left the WhatsApp group, muted both names on twitter and will reduce activity here until Segun leaves that house or biggie gets them help. This whole thing is a madness.

Give it another two weeks... just two weeks... one either exit or ship crashes right in front of us...

Bella is not a walk over... you can't have that kind of permanent frown and be a walk over grin

I am sending her strength!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Twoclans:
This show ends a month from today.

I hope biggie is sending 3 people home this weekend angry

The show feels like it's just starting... the dryness is on another level... the shipping thing is really killing it... we've not even seen bella relate with others or play the game. It's sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2022
Gentlefury:

This seems to offend you. Is it because Eloswag might come across as a delusional overcompensating wannabe or because you think it's an underwhelming choice for a girl that managed to unsettle Beauty and Phyna at the same time(imagine me asking you all this in Doyin's voice cheesy)?

I don't see it surviving 48 hours after the show sha.

I had better shipping plan for her tongue
But honestly when people "end up liking" their partners.... it's isn't organic.... it isn't from dept...

We shouldn't have to manage affection or be managed

first impression doesn't quite go away undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by juliet0304: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Video of the consent statement or shut up... stop painting people black to suit your narrative. I thought as a female you'd even understand her more but women will forever hate women.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH TOO. Was there a video of her been forced. Did she tell anyone that she was forced. I didn't criticize her when she was making out with Dotun under the duvet cos I understand that a woman can fall under such circumstances but her playing the victim is what I ll not support.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2022
Myway20:
This BBN should do and end! It is always so emotionally draining.
I was voting for Sheggz and Bella before but stopped on Tuesday. Sheggz needs to go home ASAP! He has also ruined Bella's game kind of although if he goes now, she may get pity votes and may still get to final.

Dotun needs to stay away from Daniella!

The whole vibes in the house has kinda gone down. All strategies have been used and drained. Even Adekunle is tired, no more violence for now.
Chizzy just dey look!
Hermes is in a relationship, how that will pan out remains to be seen.

BB should fake evict Sheggz first sef.

I am just tired.

Sheggz will hide himself for a little after he comes out.. hopefully the feedback will help to reform him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2022
This Dotun, Giddyfia and Daniella part is boring......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Dannyxy:
the task are no longer fun sef, just monotonous, where are the music and drama tasks, those task relax and make them have fun..

In addition to the tasks, Amaka's eviction has also made the HMs conservative. It's not a coincidence that the show is getting boring lately.

Adekunle was gingered to provide vawulence this week. Baba don mellow down now.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2022
juliet0304:

SHUT YOUR MOUTH TOO. Was there a video of her been forced. Did she tell anyone that she was forced. I didn't criticize her when she was making out with Dotun under the duvet cos I understand that a woman can fall under such circumstances but her playing the victim is what I ll not support.

Regretting your actions = playing victim for you.
Then you started with I regret voting for daniella.. Lol. Women supporting women.. your gender never ceases to amaze me.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Twoclans:
I'm looking forward to 4 on Sunday. Or 3 Sunday and 1 Monday. Biggie abeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2022
ThierryJay:

In addition to the tasks, Amaka's eviction has also made the HMs conservative. It's not a coincidence that the show is getting boring lately.

Adekunle was gingered to provide vawulence this week. Baba don mellow down now.

Amaka's eviction is what is ruining the show at the moment, HMs are very careful so Amaka's fate doesn't befall them......

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Twoclans:

Blame money cakes , benz and apartments grin

Everyone wants shippers gifts.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Bryann is mad.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Amaka's eviction is what is ruining the show at the moment, HMs are very careful so Amaka's fate doesn't befall them......

It seems you've not been following. The HMs living with Amaka wanted her gone. Biggie, whose house she almost burnt, wanted her gone.

It went beyond the "content" viewers wanted to see. She was already on highway to hell when Biggie brought the plan to flush her out before she does real damage to Biggie's house and the show's reputation.

One way or another, she was going to be thrown out.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Not Phyna trying to speak fonne cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

You only see what the camera shows you... same way we all thought bright o and Dorathy were saints till we heard about the Mouth Action incident.
Okur
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ASAPFERG1: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2022
DamianX:

When you see her in bikini you'll just wonder which 8 year old did biggie let into the house. Hate and bitterness has flattened everything.

I don't mean to body shame tho grin
you are hating on because she wan die ontop afonja prick cheesy and for insulting igbo men cheesy
Omo ibo, ma sukun oo cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2022
Glad i slept off when sleep called last night before the poolparty, this one i’m reading that it was a borefest.

Poolparty ended with the levels, level one precisely cos level2 never gave us any interesting poolparty.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2022
Phyna lost focus as soon as she started dating Groovy
The streets:Phyna for the money!

Groovy got tamed by phyna and now,he’s no longer the most sort after playboy coupled with the fact that he is no longer trending.
The streets:Groovy’s such a sweetheart.

Bella had a very high chance of winning this season because she was able to capture her fans right from the stage like Maria but she’s allowed Sheggz to turn her into a lapdog while abusing and constantly trying to break her.
The streets:Big Bella for the money!

Hermes won tasks and HOH games during the trenches vs Islanders days and was accused of using voodoo but when both houses were merged and he started dating Allyson,he relaxed a little bit and he was called all sorts of names as if he stole their biscuits!!
He finally proved his haters wrong last night and the streets are quiet!!!!!!!
Shame on y’all!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2022
juliet0304:
I regretted voting for Daniella and stanning her honestly. She is emotionally manipulating Dotun. The guy didn't force you, you consented to everything you did with him. Even Khalid has moved on. I wish Dotun can give her space cos she is feeling too important, she even went as far as discussing her relationship with Dotun to almost all d housemates making d guy look like a fool.
POOR DOTUN you just gained a fan in me, i will surely give him all my votes anytime he is up.

Thank you for seeing and saying the truth....

You are welcome into Dominators camp...

Hi five!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Geezeem:

Sheggz will hide himself for a little after he comes out.. hopefully the feedback will help to reform him.

It wont… grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2022
nonireel:

It seems you've not been following. The HMs living with Amaka wanted her gone. Biggie, whose house she almost burnt, wanted her gone.

It went beyond the "content" viewers wanted to see. She was already on highway to hell when Biggie brought the plan to flush her out before she does real damage to Biggie's house and the show's reputation.

One way or another, she was going to be thrown out.

You are not getting it, no one is saying she shouldn't be thrown out, but the way she was thrown out matters.

It is the viewers that is suppose to decide who stays or goes.
How will I stir up controversies when I know my fate is in the hand of my fellow housemates, I will just asslick everyone and fly under the radar.

I can't blame the housemate, I blame biggie for introducing that nonsense twist, now everyone is being careful.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2022
juliet0304:

Please ignore the FOOL..

Don't drain your energy on them..
They will keep coming at you but we @ Dominators will keep Winning grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2022
They are going to loose their wager and I'm here for it.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2022
fitzmayowa:

grin e go cause fight o . Serious one ..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2022
juliet0304:
I regretted voting for Daniella and stanning her honestly. She is emotionally manipulating Dotun. The guy didn't force you, you consented to everything you did with him. Even Khalid has moved on. I wish Dotun can give her space cos she is feeling too important, she even went as far as discussing her relationship with Dotun to almost all d housemates making d guy look like a fool.
POOR DOTUN you just gained a fan in me, i will surely give him all my votes anytime he is up.
Abegii..

You are not a fan of Danny Abeg, Stan Dotun with your ful chest, and stop typing this annoying narratives.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2022
fitzmayowa:
I want them to lose the wager so bad, that will mean no poolparty next week and most importantly there will be more violence on food matters.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

Perish that idea . I don’t understand you o cheesy grin
You can never understand a spirit!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Pepsi task is scheduled for tomorrow

God please,help Bryann win

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by juliet0304: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Thank you for seeing and saying the truth....

You are welcome into Dominators camp...

Hi five!!!
�����
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Bella?

I don't think Bella would do the break up. Segun will, abusive people need the right victims. Bella isn't that person, from the past few days, you can see that the rational part of her is questioning the relationship and Segun has also become restless because she isn't as "obedient" as the right victim comes.

As much as I'd love to watch this unfold, I find it too disturbing and extremely sad. Left the WhatsApp group, muted both names on twitter and will reduce activity here until Segun leaves that house or biggie gets them help. This whole thing is a madness.

Kwa Kwa Kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
you are hating on because she wan die ontop afonja prick cheesy and for insulting igbo men cheesy
Omo ibo, ma sukun oo cheesy grin

Who be this 1
Sheggz was the 1 worshipping and she gave in.

All you wrote here are trash. I said what I said, she is ugly in that bikini.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fancygurl23(f): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Threebear:

Blame money cakes , benz and apartments grin

Everyone wants shippers gifts.

Threebear who are the bottom 6?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.