Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,111 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1956146 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:
Geezeem I dunno if you know this
…ladies and gentlemen, the reason we are here now embarassed

https://twitter.com/updateboyx/status/1565483350156087302?s=21&t=tSMqPeamGd-r_D0NKji8mA
it's Cross that spoilt our show! 20M isn't beans

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2022
bitrusj13:
What food cannot do to a man does not exist.

As an Adekunle fan, I give Phyna her flowers, that babe understand game. She knows Groovy na player and no like her initially, but Babe dey cook correct food, they care for the Nigga, last punch she befriend the guy crush Chomzy. Now baba no get option. Than to settle for Phyna.
Player don jam player.
Or maybe people created that tag of a player on the Nigga.
keep deceiving yourself
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:

…and let them know Mr Shegz sold her a fake princess treatment dream? shocked cheesy
Something she nearly gouged out other people’s eyes for- for being jealous of them?

If she is able to break out from this horror inside the house, she might end up mopping a looot of free votes…and give a Phyna and Hermes a serious run for their money (might win, even)
she insulted Doyin for this ship, she should stick to it abeg. Princess treatment opoor

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:

I gave you some good juice sha, to comment about…but I think you missed the point Sis. Wanted you to see the game that is shipping and why we have an epidemic of it this year

They cash out, and some shippers are money bags- EmmaRose and CrossKay
KiddRica too
Dunno about others
shapu enyi buo! Oma ihe yi ekwu. O bune okpo biko.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Iceteam7: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2022
So I see a whole lot of narrative flying around about Daniella and I would briefly just clarify some of it.

She had a discussion with Deji last night, that Dotun is angry cause she has decided to not pick him and she has decided to pick Khalid.

Deji said something along the lines of what if she goes out and Khalid has moved on with Dotun no longer been interested anymore.

She replied she would be fine and alright. (As she should be).

She admitted something happened on Saturday, but she is just realizing that what she has with Dotun is more or less physical. She said that Khalid left on time which unbalanced her for a while.

And Dotun came along and did what Khalid use to do for her, but the feelings she has for Dotun lacks emotional intelligence as compared to Khalid.

She also admitted in leading him on and not setting clear boundaries, and that whatever she is doing to him is wrong and she has to stop.

Later on after Bryan had joined them and left, there was this playful banter between her and Deji where he tapped her waist and she tapped his bum to reciprocate...(honestly when I saw this scene there wasn't any aura of flirting).

She went to the room and slept, the camera even remained there for a while, but nothing happened.

In the above conversation with Deji, she never ever painted Dotun as a creep or in a weird light, rather she threw all blame on herself and herself alone.

So I don't know how this narrative that she wants to play a Kemen on Dotun is coming from.

Well one thing I have noticed, Daniella can never be right in some people's eyes like they are waiting patiently for her to bleep up.

If she ends with Dotun, people would call her confused, LovePeddler.
If she still doesn't end up with Dotun, people would say she wants to paint him as a creep.
If she says she is with Khalid, people would say she doesn't know what she wants.

Daniella is growing right under our very eyes... Daniella sweetim.

Forever stan.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2022
moufan:
keep deceiving yourself
I am not deceiving myself, I watched this show from the beginning, Groovy no like Phyna let's just say it, even when he was transferred to Level 1, he himself told Chomzy he liked her, but after the merge, we didn't see the player in him because Phyna colonise the nigga, so guy has to settle for her.
At least if you want to counter me, say something that looks like you are not watching from Nairaland

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2022
The funniest things is that everyone would be alright last last.

Ebuka wasn't a top 5 housemate but he is doing well.

Diana wasn't a top 5 housemate but she is doing well.

Saskay wasn't a top 5 housemate but she is also doing well..

Erica was disqualified she is doing well.

Tacha was disqualified she is doing well.

Laycon won, he is also doing well.

Bisola didn't win, but she is also doing well.

Last last everybody would be alright.

Different housemate who left at different stages but still winning at life.

Even if the housemate you supported was the first, second to leave, there was something BBN organizers saw in them, there was something you saw in them to make you stand them, that thing you saw in them would take them far.

And just for your information fame doesn't equate wealth.
Some people have wealth but are not famous.
Some people are famous but they don't have wealth.
Some people don't have any of these but they are still alright.

Well well, good morning BBN lovers and haters!.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2022
God bless you, you just summarize the whole scenario without biase just like it happened. I enjoyed and laughed at that banter and jokes Daniella and Bryan had about Beauty. She Daniella was more comfortable talking with Deji, from my perspective the guy is more matured and a friend to Dotun that was why she confided in him.

Iceteam7:
So I see a whole lot of narrative flying around about Daniella and I would briefly just clarify some of it.

She had a discussion with Deji last night, that Dotun is angry cause she has decided to not pick him and she has decided to pick Khalid.

Deji said something along the lines of what if she goes out and Khalid has moved on with Dotun no longer been interested anymore.

She replied she would be fine and alright. (As she should be).

She admitted something happened on Saturday, but she is just realizing that what she has with Dotun is more or less physical. She said that Khalid left on time which unbalanced her for a while.

And Dotun came along and did what Khalid use to do for her, but the feelings she has for Dotun lacks emotional intelligence as compared to Khalid.

She also admitted in leading him on and not setting clear boundaries, and that whatever she is doing to him is wrong and she has to stop.

Later on after Bryan had joined them and left, there was this playful banter between her and Deji where he tapped her waist and she tapped his bum to reciprocate...(honestly when I saw this scene there wasn't any aura of flirting).

She went to the room and slept, the camera even remained there for a while, but nothing happened.

In the above conversation with Deji, she never ever painted Dotun as a creep or in a weird light, rather she threw all blame on herself and herself alone.

So I don't know how this narrative that she wants to play a Kemen on Dotun is coming from.

Well one thing I have noticed, Daniella can never be right in some people's eyes like they are waiting patiently for her to bleep up.

If she ends with Dotun, people would call her confused, LovePeddler.
If she still doesn't end up with Dotun, people would say she wants to paint him as a creep.
If she says she is with Khalid, people would say she doesn't know what she wants.

Daniella is growing right under our very eyes... Daniella sweetim.

Forever stan.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2022
Twoclans:
This show ends a month from today.

I hope biggie is sending 3 people home this weekend angry

plus deji abi. Cos my tired is my tired

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2022
In real life, Adekunle is someone's middle-aged father.

He works in civil service, possibly an Assistant Director.

He wakes up in the morning to drink a hot cup of coffee and watch the news.

On his way to work, he has a newspaper vendor that sells him a copy of Vanguard News. He tips him an extra hundred naira occasionally

At the office, he visits a buka with his other middle-aged friends and one young man they all have a soft spot for in the office. They order Amala and Efo and chat about Nigerian politics.

He leaves the office by 6PM, he hates the traffic, but has come to understand that's a part of his daily life.

His two older kids are awake when he returns, they have a brief chat, he retires to the bedroom after dinner. He and his wife talk about their day at work, they're familiar with a few key characters in each other's offices, including the office gossip and the frustrating colleague that has to be told the same thing multiple times.

He gives her a peck goodnight, and goes to sleep.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
It's true when they say... if you look at something beautiful long enough the beauty starts to fade...

Months back i thought sheggs was the finest bbnaija male housemate ever.. now he just looks very ordinary.

Sheggs has never been the finest. He was fresh and physically attractive plus having tattoos make you look more appealing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
bitrusj13:

I am not deceiving myself, I watched this show from the beginning, Groovy no like Phyna let's just say it, even when he was transferred to Level 1, he himself told Chomzy he liked her, but after the merge, we didn't see the player in him because Phyna colonise the nigga, so guy has to settle for her.
At least if you want to counter me, say something that looks like you are not watching from Nairaland
i watched amaka's interview and came to the conclusion that phyna is a player, in other to consolidate her grip on groovy, she sent amaka to inform chi-chi that she and groovy are an item cause she new that chi-chi and chomzy are friends. She perfected her strategy from onset and it worked for her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
bitrusj13:
God bless you, you just summarize the whole scenario without biase just like it happened. I enjoyed and laughed at that banter and jokes Daniella and Bryan had about Beauty. She Daniella was more comfortable talking with Deji, from my perspective the guy is more matured and a friend to Dotun that was why she confided in him.

Read back where we said she already likes Deji...

If you leave Deji with her, We won't be surprised seeing them smooch/ kiss like the LovePeddler that she is... undecided
And you guys will still form a Narrative that they are just playing...

I am beginning to see the kinda of geirl she is..All those ones that will low-key cause enemity between two close friends..
Let's keep watching the show and see how she will do more with Deji..

Na from clap abi na dance, Craze dey start cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
safarigirl:

On his way to work, he has a newspaper vendor that sells him a copy of Vanguard News. He tips him an extra hundred naira occasionally

At the office, he visits a buka with his other middle-aged friends and one young man they all have a soft spot for in the office. They order Amala and Efo and chat about Nigerian politics.

He leaves the office by 6PM, he hates the traffic, but has come to understand that's a part of his daily life.

His two older kids are awake when he returns, they have a brief chat, he retires to the bedroom after dinner. He and his wife talk about their day at work, they're familiar with a few key characters in each other's offices, including the office gossip and the frustrating colleague that has to be told the same thing multiple times.

Ha ha ha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
I laughed when reading this, you just created an imaginary life for my Adekunle, thats the main reason I like the guy because I relate with his type of personality, he not much of a party rider of soft, but e dey like gist, and because of his eloquent nature of talking you could understand his gist and every word he says

safarigirl:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Geezeem:

They shagged in the house? shocked
Nothing of such happened
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bella looks like a man with her facial expression, frowning and sounding mean, the hat she has on is also not helping her, she looks unattractive this afternoon.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dezenazil:
shapu enyi buo! Oma ihe yi ekwu. O bune okpo biko.

O ghutane nyi mu ekwu bo shaa
…at all lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:

I see you are baiting me
I can’t help her eyes so deal wirrit!
Is she lazy? On day 1 she said she would be cleaning the toilet everyday, and she has been doing so without fail

Man lust? To all or to people she is attracted to, ? She warded off 5 guys’ advances and chased 2 (fair play nah)

She is cerebral yes, not “quite” and has a banging body. I love how she flaunts her laparotomy scar….And she has space to comfortably add up to 10Kg (even more) and still bang…Flames.

A focal point of discourse, my absolute delight
My Love Doyenne

I'm not baiting you, far from it. I'm simply telling you that an elephant has tusks, it doesn't get any more obvious than pointing out Doyin's obvious flaws, many of them still changeable.

She needs to stop stressing, those eyes weren't that puffy at first.

Why should she be applauded for washing a toilet she also uses while feeling too lazy to wash her own clothes, preferring to outsource that to Eloswag?

She was silly enough to turn down Dotun under some faux sense of seniority, overreaching by going for Sheggz who seemed to find her approach laughable(to be fair, she has a better body than Bella's Sha). She went for Cyph in a mad-minute split decision she obviously regretted later on while somehow thinking she could juggle him and Deji at the same time. She saw Deji as the perfect combo of Fine boy, bad boy, jerk, rich boy and well- educated, which was why she kept driving her head up the wall despite Deji repeatedly making it clear he didn't see her that way.

She kept feeding Beauty silly ideas about dumping Groovy and going for Sheggz because "em papa get money o!" because of some vain hope of bigger connections.

I don't even understand what it is she feels for Allysyn. Someone once said he saw both of them actually having a bath together once, i know girls do that normally,but why is she so seemingly pissed with Hermes?

At least, we both agree on her body (i didn't notice any scars on her though). grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:
Geezeem I dunno if you know this
…ladies and gentlemen, the reason we are here now embarassed

https://twitter.com/updateboyx/status/1565483350156087302?s=21&t=tSMqPeamGd-r_D0NKji8mA
Gbam! Absolutely true embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
So because Daniella is laughing and playful with Deji that means she likes him, where do you guys get the narrative from, people said the same thing at first with Bryan, but right now we are all calling them siblings.
As much as I want to cut her a slack, she herself want to eat her cake and have it. Stop giving Dotun green light and later you back out saying you are with Khalid, just stay one place. And make Dotun play his game. She want to give us Erica and Laycon 2nd version, he is physically available for her, but emotionlly she is connected to Khalid.

HajiaNotu:

Read back where we said she already likes Deji...

If you leave Deji with her, We won't be surprised seeing them smooch/ kiss like the LovePeddler that she is... undecided
And you guys will still form a Narrative that they are just playing...

I am beginning to see the kinda of geirl she is..All those ones that will low-key cause enemity between two close friends..
Let's keep watching the show and see how she will do more with Deji..

Na from clap abi na dance, Craze dey start cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jack500:

You are not getting it, no one is saying she shouldn't be thrown out, but the way she was thrown out matters.

It is the viewers that is suppose to decide who stays or goes.
How will I stir up controversies when I know my fate is in the hand of my fellow housemates, I will just asslick everyone and fly under the radar.

I can't blame the housemate, I blame biggie for introducing that nonsense twist, now everyone is being careful.

Biggie would rather the HMs be cautious than throw caution to the wind.
If the house goes up in flames, the culprit will apologize and go home, along with the other HMs.
The show will likely be suspended or postponed till further notice.
Biggie and his team will gnash their teeth and count their losses.
While you'll quickly change to Supersport or African Magic and enjoy yourself with popcorn.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Amya:

They're simply amazing!

Inukwa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:

O ghutane nyi mu ekwu bo shaa
…at all lipsrsealed

okposho ni ni ghuta si ife yi ekwu, mana o supports ship ya meni.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:
I woke up to see my Sugar playing with Adekunle.
What is happening?
I am confused

Then what is all this shipping bikonu?
Tufiakwa

No no no
Never
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
bitrusj13:

whatever delusions rock your boat pls
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
carammel:
Bella looks like a man with her facial expression, frowning and sounding mean, the hat she has on is also not helping her, she looks unattractive this afternoon.
God forbid you people... Tueh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Geezeem:
Vawulence morning to you embarassed

I never thought i would read here people wishing the houses never merged cos of the shipping "disease" level one brought and infected the season with undecided

Nigerians are hugely insatiable!

For weeks on end, people clamoured for this merger... especially those that watched level 2 lipsrsealed

I don't know why much ado about nothing tho. Shipping has always been part of this game right from Adam time. Long before "paid" shipping became a thing.

What has not always been part of this show is packaging a housemate and selling him/her off as intelligent and talented in order to win. Peolple are NOW MEANT TO WORK TO ENTERTAIN us so as to win! lipsrsealed

It has not always been so, It used to be someone with the most liked personality entertainment wise with crowd support taking the cake!

Ok so you don't like shipping, fair enough...your whining can do little...you might as well allow some of us who do to have our moment now. I say this because in the coming weeks you will have a shipless house as housemates exit the show every weekend.

You will then have the kind of entertainment that rocks off your socks

This weekend, if Gorimapa leaves... that's frees up Hermes... meaning one ship off your screen. Another week... another ship is knocked off... and so it goes on...

So we will all have out turn to enjoy our own definition of entertainment

Wait for your turn lipsrsealed embarassed

Allow us to enjoy the coupling in peace Biko....

THOSE TO NOTE :

1) Those supporting booless housemates undecided

2) Those who didn't get their desired shipping partners undecided

3) Religiously sinful Nigerians... they complain of shipping but stay awake hoping for actions from the ships lipsrsealed

4) Bandwagoners who really don't mind the ships but complain cos others are complaining... suck it up already embarassed

Thank you for reading

Yours truly
Ship supporter

You said it all!!! cool
Like I'm tired!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:

…and let them know Mr Shegz sold her a fake princess treatment dream? shocked cheesy
Something she nearly gouged out other people’s eyes for- for being jealous of them?

If she is able to break out from this horror inside the house, she might end up mopping a looot of free votes…and give a Phyna and Hermes a serious run for their money (might win, even)
Enablers cheesy
If you people want to hate ehn, hate with your full chest.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Shippers don release statement. Found it on a page. Interesting

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queentener(f): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jhenny:
wahala. All the best to the shella shippers ooooo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jhenny:

Be like na only Shella go enjoy shippers goodies o

Congrats to Segun and Bella

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.