Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944424 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Allnacruise:

He should win it....but then it's not an individual task...

If dem go pair am with a vibless female HM...e no go win

I want him paired with Chiomzy or Hermes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Sheggz go threaten Bella, E go offend Bella, na Bella go dey apologise.
Followed with more insults and "you know I love you, yeah?"

Cycle of toxicity. Playing live on national TV.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2022
It’s week6, has anyone seen anything about Segun Olusemo family anywhere?

Kiddwaya’s family pictures and wealth was displayed everywhere on the internet.

I’m just thinking out loud cos Sheggz just said he didn’t use Segun in the house cos he didn’t want to ride on his family popularity.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2022
What food cannot do to a man does not exist.

As an Adekunle fan, I give Phyna her flowers, that babe understand game. She knows Groovy na player and no like her initially, but Babe dey cook correct food, they care for the Nigga, last punch she befriend the guy crush Chomzy. Now baba no get option. Than to settle for Phyna.
Player don jam player.
Or maybe people created that tag of a player on the Nigga.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Sheggs restraining himself from mentioning "London" but I'm sure he'll soon say it.

Doyin says sheggs is a catchy name.
He says he picked the name cos he doesn't live here and people often mis pronounce his name, even in Nigeria.. so sheggs is easier for people.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Doyin seems like that friend that can sleep with your man, "by mistake", if you keep inviting her over.

Or maybe she's just trying to be loved by everyone.. which isn't a good thing too.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2022
carammel:

I’m just thinking out loud cos Sheggz just said he didn’t use Segun in the house cos he didn’t want to ride on his family popularity.

"Kidd wannabe"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Geezeem:

Ok... at least his parents will use the feedbacks smiley.... they might not have done such a good job undecided

Oops!

cry cry. Let’s sha pray not to have coconut head children… Or else, all your efforts as parents will always be questioned… cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2022
carammel:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Amya:
I'd earlier said i was going to expatiate more on the narcissistic traits i see in Sheggs and maybe educate someone too in the process. Who knows, i might even save a life today.

Narcissists have a particular image they want to project. They would do anything to be seen in the light they want to be seen in. They want to be seen as the perfect person, the perfect spouse, the perfect parent etc. The fabric of their very own existence is created by others view of them. They're empty inside and need a lot of external validation, adulation and attention. If anything gets in the way of the perfect picture they want to project, then the blame goes to anybody but them. They would throw anyone under the bus, start the most ridiculous smear campaign, do any and everything to ensure their white remain unstained. It's not them, it's you. lol.

Narcissists have three Phase they're universally known with. The Love-bombing Phase, The Devaluation Phase and Finally, the Discard Phase. The Phases are sometimes one off, or go around in vicious cycles.

In the Love-bombing Phase, It just feels too good to be true. The target is loaded with over the top amount of affection. flattery, praise, very early in the relationship in other to win over the target. But most important of all, even the above listed is that they say exactly what their target wants to hear.

Sheggs came into the house and set his sights on Bella. I would think that she made the perfect target for him because her stoic personality made her a challenge and narcissists love a good challenge. I remember him saying she didn't look at him twice when he came in and that's why he set his sights on her.
The supply narcissist get from cracking the hardest rock is quite exhilarating. Sheggs went further to love-bomb Bella. He keyed into her deepest desires and brought them forth with his words. In the first few days of their meeting, he's already talking marriage, kids and the beautiful perfect life they'd have together. He talked about how perfect they are together and how everyone envies their love. Slowly Bella's stoic self begins to break and she fell yakata. We see it in the way she gazes into his eyes, the lingering touches and the blooming intimacy.

Now that he knows he has her in the palm of his hands, her moves for phase 1 round 2 ALIENATION. Narcissist will never be successful in being narcissists if they're unable to completely alienate their prey. He's not so comfortable with her creating deep bonds with others, He doesn't want her to dance with the guys etc. As a Narcissists succeeds with the alienating their prey, they proceed further.

They invalidate your feeling. I've seen this play out with Sheggs and Bella. When she tells him about something he did that she did not like, he blames her for feeling that way or causing it. Narcissist are self consumed individuals. Their needs come first. They like to have power and control over you and make you subservient to their needs. It's always all about them. Your emotions and priorities are something they don't care about. They will make you feel less then any chance they get. They will say you're naïve and that there's something wrong with you. They would keep trying to push and shape you into what they think their perfect mate should be like. You dare not be yourself. They keep on pushing your boundaries and if you keep adjusting just because you hate wahala and love peace, thinking they'll leave you alone. For wia! They'll never stop pushing and pushing and pushing. They slowly chip away at your self esteem and sense of self, till you lose yourself.

Unfortunately, there a lot of people who have found themselves in that vicious narcissistic cycle and can't get away. They begin to truly believe they're the ones with the actual problem because they've been gaslit to the moon. They keep thinking maybe if they do more or become better their spouse will change, but no, they simple don't change. The Narcissist will call it a day when they no longer have a need for you and brutally kick you to the curb.

Two months and two weeks is a short time to witness the full scale of a narcissistic abuse in the BBN house ,but as we've been seeing with Sheggs some of this character flaws as i wrote above still peeks through. For Bella's sake, i hope she somehow does not get sucked into a life of pain with this guy, if not, last night's tears is only the beginning of her woes.

Run Bella, Run!

The bolded is currently what's playing out.

I just watched a video online where Sheggs called Bella 'sick' and other demeaning names just because she insisted on opening her suya pack.

If people have been wondering what narcissism is, this is it in its purest form.

cc Geezeem

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2022
carammel:

lord lamba grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Clement1111:

grin grin grin

I know so

Bryann,please win and put this people to shame ooo

Geezem, scondy and the others will drag us plenty so please win this task

So nah only our names you know? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:

cheesy

Doyin isn't such an offensive person when you take away her man and money lusts, her shocking laziness, her owlish puffy eyes and her pretentious bougie-ness and uncontrollable & unreasonable thirst for upward social mobility. She's actually quite cerebral even, and she has the kind of chocolate curves that i like in a woman! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
stevebond007:
Sheggz go threaten Bella, E go offend Bella, na Bella go dey apologise.
Followed with more insults and "you know I love you, yeah?"

Cycle of toxicity. Playing live on national TV.

Very unfortunate lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Eeghe:

I am in a seminar, and the chortle that escaped me now made me say sorry
Deadddd
cheesy
You kid?

Lol, I kid you not. They were both having a conversation in the kitchen and also trying to put some things in the refrigerator. As he was about to grab something from the room, she tapped him on his butt and then started laughing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2022
MamBi:

Oops!

cry cry. Let’s sha pray not to have coconut head children… Or else, all your efforts as parents will always be questioned… cry

Truth that...
But can a fruit fall too far from its tree?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2022
ersonleads:
Bryann is obviously tired of the ships & making people not mix up properly. E dey talk point doyin dey talk another tin dey form therapist

Out of 28 ppl DAT came on dis show only 3 existed without being in a relationship or situationship. I think just chizzy, baye, n christy ( I stand 2 b corrected on d girls though).

Somehow dey av changed d show to love island.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Amya:

The bolded is currently what's playing out.

I just watched a video online where Sheggs called Bella 'sick' and other demeaning names just because she insisted on opening her suya pack.

If people have been wondering with narcissism is, this is it in its purest form.

cc Geezeem

I watched last night... live
Plus I hope you saw that Bella was not as weak as you painted her?

Get the full video
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Thank you Hermes for saying such Good things about DOTUN grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Hantonia:
As in ehen I was like doesn't she have conscience very ruthless and wicked someone she should do and get out
I like that she doesn't have much fans
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
carammel:

I haven't heard of his family. Where is he from?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Geezeem:

Get the full video

After he called her demeaning names, he commanded her to sit on his lap, and she obeyed. so... that's not a show of strength if you ask me

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Latashia:
Carry your poverty and jealous mentality away.
he is still going home whether am poor and jealous or not.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Amya:

After he called her demeaning names, he commanded her to sit on his lap, and she obeyed. so... that's not a show of strength if you ask me

Was that all you saw?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Hermes dissecting and describing housemates to Allysyn, he knows their weakness and strength, he is gossiping according the the definition of bbnfans on gossiping.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Amya:

imagine
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Gentlefury:

Doyin isn't such an offensive person when you take away her man and money lusts, her shocking laziness, her owlish puffy eyes and her pretentious bougie-ness and uncontrollable & unreasonable thirst for upward social mobility. She's actually quite cerebral even, and she has the kind of chocolate curves that i like in a woman! cheesy

I see you are baiting me
I can’t help her eyes so deal wirrit!
Is she lazy? On day 1 she said she would be cleaning the toilet everyday, and she has been doing so without fail

Man lust? To all or to people she is attracted to, ? She warded off 5 guys’ advances and chased 2 (fair play nah)

She is cerebral yes, not “quite” and has a banging body. I love how she flaunts her laparotomy scar….And she has space to comfortably add up to 10Kg (even more) and still bang…Flames.

A focal point of discourse, my absolute delight
My Love Doyenne

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Geezeem:

Was that all you saw?

Well she said she wasn't going to eat anymore and he was pleading with her.

Was there more?

Bella is a feisty little minx no doubt but I don't think she has a lot of experience relationship-wise. She probably even thinks this is a typical relationship challenge. That's why she always apologizes and promises to be better. He has her already believing she's the problem.

If she successfulyl cuts that guy off for good while she's in the house, she'll gain a fan in me. I love courageous and strong women who know their worth.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2022
COOL10:

Lol, I kid you not. They were both having a conversation in the kitchen and also trying to put some things in the refrigerator. As he was about to grab something from the room, she tapped him on his butt and then started laughing.

I watched this, because I slept late last night, Deji was first to do so playfully toward her hand/waist region. Before she Daniella reciprocated to tap his bum bum ����.
The whole thing was funny sha, because they both laughed at the incident
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Geezeem:

Get the full video

I don't knwo whether you are a bro or sis.
But the way Sheggs was doing it, was just too Condescending for my liking. Why will you call her "sick" because of her Suya.
From what I understand of Bella, she herself said she is selective with food, and wanted only that part of the meat "Torzo" hope I spelt it right. She was trying to explain to the guy that why will she want to keep meat till tomorrow, it will lose its taste.
Dat Bella girl is used to soft life, na from rich house she come from, so I don't blame her. All Sheggs had to do is allow her open her own pack to eat from, thats all. Not by calling the babe "sick"

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Geezeem:

So nah only our names you know? undecided
Na una dey warfront especially scondy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Doyin seems like that friend that can sleep with your man, "by mistake", if you keep inviting her over.

Or maybe she's just trying to be loved by everyone.. which isn't a good thing too.

You r correct.
She's dat friend dat can never b happy for ur success, but will b d first to broadcast ur sorrow.

That friend dat cant rejoice over ur pregnancy, but will b quick to tell u miscarriage stories

(1) (2) (3) ... (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.