Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938973 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
So Bryann admitted he is an emotional person. I like that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Abeg y’all vote Bryan
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
To be fair, Bryann looks sincere
I like that he is thinking levels and feels his level mates deserve to be here more
I hate his use of big words shaa, a lot
Reciprocity et al.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:
I like that he is thinking levels and feels his level mattes deserve to be here
Reciprocity et al.

Your brain nor carry am

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lightway:

He said he wants to make it look as if the nomination is getting to him so that they won't suspect he's a fake housemate

Ok
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rahkman:
I ve noticed something about this show....the igbo guys tend to go for the yoruba girls I.e bryan modella...chizzy doyin frodd esther...prince tolanibaj while the yoruba guys tend to go for igbo girls....laycon Erica...sheggs Bella...tobi ceecee

Still.... e no dey ever work grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Latashia:
Did anyone watch Amaka's interview on e-splash some minutes ago?

Please give us the summary if you did. Is she saying anything new?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hazardfan1:
Doyin and Chizzy kiss

They are "both" up for eviction... take anything you watch and hear this week with a pinch of salt undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
safarigirl:

It really is Anti-Bryann

And yes, I agree that he makes silly, poorly thought out decisions a lot of times like my Cross used to do, but some of the hate for him here is very very disturbing.

And this is not just about him personally, but about what people may think of certain mental disabilities. Like, it's a joke. Let us call people re-tarded without using the term and laugh about it.

Anyway, Nigerians will Nigeria. Danny good morning. You really have strength to come here and be defending Bryann, dey waste talk on people wey don make up their minds and/or aren't voting.
safari we don see something this season grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
DamianX:

Neither do I. While I was trying to decide the first phrase he said he threw in the 2nd and I just let it be.

Omoh, this is exactly what happened to me.. For a minute, I thought i had brain freeze.... undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
SilentBang:

Yes Chizzy actually didn't get the joke... BB said him surviving this week will give the Housemates some confidence that he is a real housemate... afterall he has some billionaire friends smiley

Ohhhhhh! shocked shocked

Thank you jare...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Honestly if you don't like Bryann there's something wrong with you. Just ask yourself why. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
Yes o chizzy tell them!!!!

Those ship,canoe and boats won't last a month after this show!!!

Not like it's any of his business undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lightway:

Your brain nor carry am

Possibly
It’s not easy to be 58
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Giel:
Bella says she can't say who nominated her, she's close to them and she can't say. She then tries to guess.
She guesses Adekunle and Hermes grin

She says she doesn't trust Hermes even if he acts like he likes them. grin
LMAO
2 good guesses Bella.

She says she would be disappointed if certain people mentioned her name because she can't put up their name

Big brother asked her to name the certain people
She says chomzy, sheggz Doyin and Chichi
She says if they mentioned her name then it's time for war when they leave her LMAO grin then she says she's just joking grin big brother says she looks like a warrior, she says thank you and says she will be ready for war then grin

Chichi actually mentioned your name baby girl grin

Oops.. shocked
Did Chi Chi nominate Bella last night?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Such a very juicy and entertaining diary session… cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
MamBi:

Omoh, this is exactly what happened to me.. For a minute, I thought i had brain freeze.... undecided

I admit that for a split second before the “billionaire friends” addition by Biggie, I was wondering if Chizzy was about to be made a real HM cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
DamianX:

Are you minding the people that started spreading that falsehood grin

Actually, if you read Chris Okagbue's bio on wikipedia, you will get the info..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:
I like that he is thinking levels and feels his level mates deserve to be here more
Reciprocity et al.

grin grin grin I am so happy he showed his truth during this session..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

That’s our winning winner!!!!
Giddem!!!!
If I had supported another housemate,I’d have been jealous of Hermes’ fans because;
They don’t need to defend him.
They don’t need to hype him.
They don’t need to make up excuses to make up for his inadequacies because he’s absolutely perfect!
They don’t need to pay Twitter influencers!
They don’t need to lick ass for alliances.
He gives them premium entertainment!
He is good at virtually everything…party,sports,music ,tasks,intellectual conversations,emotional intelligence,disciplined,serious minded…name it!
He possesses all the qualities of a winner!
I would have been so miserable if I had made a different choice but I thank God for Hermes Chibueze Iyele and I Stan harder!!!!
Fine personification.

As humans we go into moods to balance our emotional rapport,interpersonal relationship to match the energy we put out with whom we are relating with.

The thing with my other fave,is just to maintain a certain rivalry sense for the game based on competition because they're each other's competitor. I assure anyone there's no bad blood there, if anything I know for a fact is that Bryann likes Hermes but Hermes is doing game grin

As far as Likeability goes, there's nothing to not like about Hermes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
What happened to Nairaland
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Who tried to hack Nairaland?? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
This Doyins hand issa turn- offf
undecided
No feminine touch rara shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
It’s the lack of good sleep, the availability of food even if just noodles whenever hungry. It’s the fact they exercise every morning and drink during the weekends. It is that they have no stress from jobs or taking care of kids. It’s also because most of the housemates are average-looking at worst. It’s the biological truth that animals are willing to reproduce when living in abundance that makes these people jump on each other physically before wondering if they’ll make a good romantic pair afterwards.

This season has featured.

Sheggz and Bella.
Daniella and Khalid.
Daniella and Dotun.
Adekunle and Allysyn.
Hermes and Allysyn.
Groovy and Phyna.
Groovy and Beauty.
Eloswag and Chomzy.
Giddy and Amaka.
Giddy and Diana.
Ilebaye and Dotun.
Cyph and Doyin.
Eloswag and Phyna.
Deji and Chi Chi.
Giddy and Rachel.

Many events surely happened which Kayode hid from us. We may find out during the reunion show. The list includes kisses, kpenshing and “excessive cuddling.”

When humans are starved of sleep, we revert to a primal form ready to act first before weighing risks. If there were gay housemates, we’d find out very quick due to the aforementioned factors. Kill all your gay fantasies. No people ‘from that side’ have ever featured on BBNaija. BBSA and BBAfrica had a few same sex encounters. Thank God the participants were women. Hypocritical black leaders for ban the franchise long ago if such situations featured the other gender.

ROFLMAO. Last last, Giddy annoying laugh catch the most women. It won’t surprise me if Bella later admits to finding him attractive.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bella is Soo full of herself in a local way cool

Doyin is Soo full of herself in a classy way cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Phynation go all in for Phyna.

Let's keep her till the last day.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
meobizy:
It’s the lack of good sleep, the availability of food even if just noodles whenever hungry. It’s the fact they exercise every morning and drink during the weekends. It is that they have no stress from jobs or taking care of kids. It’s also because most of the housemates are average-looking at worst. It’s the biological truth that animals are willing to reproduce when living in abundance that makes these people jump on each other physically before wondering if they’ll make a good romantic pair afterwards.

This season has featured.

Sheggz and Bella.
Daniella and Khalid.
Daniella and Dotun.
Adekunle and Allysyn.
Hermes and Allysyn.
Groovy and Phyna.
Groovy and Beauty.
Eloswag and Chomzy.
Giddy and Amaka.
Giddy and Diana.
Ilebaye and Dotun.
Cyph and Doyin.
Eloswag and Phyna.

Many events surely happened which Kayode hid from us. We may find out during the reunion show. The list includes kisses, kpenshing and “excessive cuddling.”

When humans are starved of sleep, we are quick to revert to a primal form ready to act first before weighing risks. If there were gay housemates, we’d find out very quick due to the aforementioned factors. Kill all your gay fantasies. No people ‘from that side’ have ever featured on BBNaija. BBSA and BBAfrica had a few same sex encounters. Thank God the participants were women. Hypocritical black leaders for ban the franchise long ago if such situations featured the other gender.

You missed

Giggyfia and Rachel
Bryann and Modella
Deji and Chichi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
shumuel:

You missed Giggyfia and Rachel
Bryann and Modella
Did those ones aggressively cuddle or kiss? My examples showed action or we were told about their actions after the fact.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Only the votes of BRYANN and PHYNA alone will subdue all the votes of all Level 1 housemates. What's all dis nonsense coming from Chomzy and most Level 1 housemates. Eloswag mumu was eating apple confidently thinking he is strong mumu boy..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
If Elo put pressure on Phyna to pepper Groovy or Chomzy, he would have stayed past this coming Sunday. Let’s see if those “politics over BBN” people can save their designated winner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
mayor1814:
Only the votes of BRYANN and PHYNA alone will subdue all the votes of all Level 1 housemates. What's all dis nonsense coming from Chomzy and most Level 1 housemates. Eloswag mumu was eating apple confidently thinking he is strong mumu boy..

Has Chomzy done her diary session

(1) (2) (3) ... (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.