Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954710 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
DamianX:
Are you guys hearing Bella?. She's obviously not a kings daughter but maybe grand daughter or a regular.
Kwa kwa kwa
Princess wey like “Tozo” meatgrin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

Hermes is perfectly fine but I’m not sure about you or where you’re typing from!
Perfectly fine? Perhaps true if he dye his hair black and remove those ugly earrings and other rings attached to his face.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please guys let's vote for Eloswag. He's entertaining and fully Obidient.

Obidients lets do this for our boy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Adekunle good for this gist thing grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
safari we don see something this season grin

Its interesting and quite frankly refreshing to see a staunch Icon and a Conc. Elite team up together this season.

But is there anything you've seen said against Bryann that you've not seen worse done against Laycon especially by some of your new found friends?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Amya:
lindiiway is onyi22

My bad in that case. But then they are birds of a feather else why's Lindi forming advocate for the troll.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Adekunle talking about the toilet getting clogged... Lmao... these housemates are destructive

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Geezeem:

lol... nawa

She had threatened to go to Twitter... I wonder why she would be here with another moniker... is her liver tied to this place?

I don't understand how one can like something and yet sabotage themselves on that same thing... honestly it beats me

The rules ain't so difficult to keep

Was just corrected that her other moniker is Yale9 and not Lindiway. But as you said the rules aren't difficult and are even flexible enough to allow a decent level of trolling and vawulence. Hers is just downright annoying even to her fellow stans.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eloswag: If I leave the first thing i will do is to have a sex
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sanqa:
Honestly if you don't like Bryann there's something wrong with you. Just ask yourself why. grin
I don’t like Bryan and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with me!
Deal with it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Fine personification.

As humans we go into moods to balance our emotional rapport,interpersonal relationship to match the energy we put out with whom we are relating with.

The thing with my other fave,is just to maintain a certain rivalry sense for the game based on competition because they're each other's competitors. I assure anyone there's no bad blood there, if anything I know for a fact is that Bryann likes Hermes but Hermes is doing game grin

As far as Likeability goes, there's nothing to not like about Hermes.
So you like that Bryan?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:
Elo Swag the return of Roki lipsrsealed
All he needs is a Maneta like Doyin to humble him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

Vote Phyna, please.

She needs your votes, my able comrade.

Thank you.
Na by force?
You can’t even apply humility while begging!
Like fave like fan!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
ThierryJay:

I dont know but whenever I see that phrase "his truth, my truth or her truth" it seems to mean more like his or her lies. I interpret it as an image laundering term coined by peeps who are unable to handle criticism. There should be only one truth - the truth.

Note that this is my personal opinion and not my truth grin

grin grin grin

Two people can witness the same thing at the same time yet they will recollect or process differently. They are genuinely not lying but it is the way they processed what is happening. Even in a 100 years, they will keep repeating the same thing.

Looking from the outside, one can make assumptions that the person is lying or making up things etc but truly, the person is telling you the truth. The truth the way they processed it.

But of course, PR people do use it to cover up a lot. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
homesteady:
Thinking of it, if Eloswag and Chomzy leave, that will be the end of Adekunle’s squad.
He has Hermesgrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lauryn41:
Big brother please send Rachel out of the house

She doesn’t deserve to stay till the end

Drive her out
Boring Deji had more content than hergrin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lightway:

Hermes is not up

Have you voted Bryann today
Who’s Bryan?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lightway:
Phyna is very popular on Facebook

Bryann is popular on nairaland and Twitter

Who will win oooo

Which nairaland? Him pple no pass 8 for here

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Perfectly fine? Perhaps true if he dye his hair black and remove those ugly earrings and other rings attached to his face.
Why are you so mad about his appearance?
You need to learn to respect peoples choices cos everyone has their rights.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
scondy:

Which nairaland? Him pple no pass 8 for here

Count Phyna people and show me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
ambassadorgozie:

Eloswag will leave that house on Sunday and even if y’all vote for him,it won’t make a difference!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
See eeh God bless Adekunle kiss I wonder how the show would have looked with the condescending ikoyi couple trying to control everyone!!! I wish I dey that house Make Me and Ade team up run Dem down!! I hate empty okpokolo headed braggarts !!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Jay16:
Eloswag: If I leave the first thing i will do is to have a sex
He’ll offload his thick akamu on Sunday nightgrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Na Trenches shout passgrin
Lolgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Agbero like phyna Dey form emotional…lmao!
Fake girl!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Phyna dey look pictures dey cry....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Omo Dotun dey use style dey look Ilabaye picture

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
ambassadorgozie:

We the Obidients need him here with us, we have campaign to plan grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Adekunle’s fans please vote for Chomzy cos if she wins HOH again,she’ll save Adekunle!
Vote strategically!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
MamBi:

grin grin grin

Two people can witness the same thing at the same time yet they will recollect or process differently. They are genuinely not lying but it is the way they processed what is happening. Even in a 100 years, they will keep repeating the same thing.

Looking from the outside, one can make assumptions that the person is lying or making up things etc but truly, the person is telling you the truth. The truth the way they processed it.

But of course, PR people do use it to cover up a lot. grin

I get what you are saying and am well aware. Afterall we all read the story of how the blind men had different descriptions of the elephant based on the body part they touched in Mastering English. In most cases where perspectives differ on the same subject, most people would describe it as their version, opinion, story or view.

My comment was more to address the recent wave of packaging outright lies as "my truth" for PR stunts especially by Gen Zs. It also connotes a subtle cultural shift towards resistance to feedback or positive change and promotes the concept of accept me the way I am - good or bad.

Abeg my English is getting too much. Hope you sha grab grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
2017:Efe
2018: Miracle
2019: Mercy
2020:Laycon
2021: Whitemoney
2022: Hermes

So help me God!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Phyna and Bryann just dey like the two surviving members of a large family that was wiped out by a rival family.

Phyna say "More of us, few of them"

For their mind dem go dey plan to wipe out as many of Level 1 as they can to even scores.

Aawww, this is so cute. Dem don dey sing their songs

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.