Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944363 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
meobizy:
Did those ones aggressively cuddle or kiss? My examples showed action or we were told about their actions after the fact.

Yeap they did, Giddyfia & Rachel started in the Toilet, Chichi & Deji was open for all to see especially on Saturday before his eviction, Bryann was under the duvet but we are not too sure since he is a boy slow in that area

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
shumuel:

Yeap they did, Giddyfia & Rachel started in the Toilet, Chichi & Deji was open for all to see especially on Saturday before his eviction, Bryann was under the duvet but we are not too sure since he is a boy slow in that area
Oh, I forgot about Deji and Chi chi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lauryn41:

I’ve come to terms with the fact that he’s top 5 but not top 2

Just accept it and enjoy the game stress free
Olorun ma je! Tell the people that sent u with those terms say u no see Kabiyesi Adekunle!!

No wonder today u are defending Hermes tomorrow Ade next week Phyna!! U are not a bonafide ISLANDER!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
MamBi:

Tetes, will you make heaven like this? angry grin angry
Hahaha.....na me go first enter
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Oyetunde49:
Still thinking who to give my votes this week since Hermes is not up angry. Will hopefully decide before Thursday.

Vote Phyna, please.

She needs your votes, my able comrade.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eeghe:

Possibly
It’s not easy to be 58
cheesy

must you bring up your age at every opportuned instance?

Yes we know you're 58, you don't have to remind us for the 1001th time undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
If any phuck up then it should be from hermes!! even Hermes know that one that's why he picked the most loyal guy he can trust which is Kabiyesi Adekunle!! Adekunle is not a friend that easily forgets the good times even if u start messing up smiley U saw how he never turned his back on Allyson and Dotun even when things went south btw them!!If he changes it for u it means u don too do ur nonsense!!
I even forgot to add Giddyfia wey phuck up yet Kabiyesi forgave him;!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Blaxhex:

Yes we know you're 58, you don't have to remind us for the 1001th time undecided

She's actually joking

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Blaxhex:

Oops
Shorry
I meant 59 tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Elo Swag
the return of Roki
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eloswag really likes Hermes sha embarassed.

Don't worry bro, I already gave you some votes yesterday and I'll keep adding more. They might not be enough but at least I would be able to say I tried. If you leave that house, Hermes will miss you.

Hopefully others find it in their hearts to give you some votes too. Either way, I know you're a star.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hate it when a housemate is up for eviction and then doesn't put effort to make the dairy session of the week more interesting. Like how are you not trying to make yourself fun in such a private and direct setting?

Eloswag looks so disinterested in his session. A shame.

Please still vote Eloswag.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lightway:

Has Chomzy done her diary session

Referring to what she implies in the morning, thinking that she and Eloswag would be saved and dat ppl like Phyna n Bryan from level 2 will go house. imagine such audacity from Chomzy. she also said she would have replaced elo with groovy if she was the hoh. chomzy fine n sexy but anytime she open dat her mouth, na nonsense talks dey full am most times... how will u so much hate level 2 like dat..

I THINK FOR 3 or 4 WEEKS IN A ROW, NA LEVEL 1 GO DEY GO HOUSE PASS. EVICTION GO TOO BATTER DEM. it started with giddyfia and Diana, dis week e sure me die level 1 are chopping eviction, same thing go still happen following week..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dannyxy:
So Daniella and doyin(a debt to mizzd) has my votes,
I plead to all Bryann fans to vote Daniella…

Thank you.. cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rachel in the DR
Blank
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
mayor1814:

Referring to what she implies in the morning, thinking that she and Eloswag would be saved and dat ppl like Phyna n Bryan from level 2 will go house. imagine such audacity from Chomzy. she also said she would have replaced elo with groovy if she was the hoh. chomzy fine n sexy but anytime she open dat her mouth, na nonsense talks dey full am most times... how will u so much hate level 2 like dat..

I THINK FOR 3 or 4 WEEKS IN A ROW, NA LEVEL 1 GO DEY GO HOUSE PASS. EVICTION GO TOO BATTER DEM. it started with giddyfia and Diana, dis week e sure me die level 1 are chopping eviction, same thing go still happen following week..

Let's pray that dotun doesn't win HOH.

Dotun, Chichi and Allyson are going home next week

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Allnacruise:

Tatiana4u says otherwise wink
Who’s Tatiana?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Hate it when a housemate is up for eviction and then doesn't put effort to make the dairy session of the week more interesting. Like how are you not trying to make yourself fun in such a private and direct setting?

Eloswag looks so disinterested in his session. A shame.

Please still vote Eloswag.

That's why no one votes him
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
COOL10:
Eloswag really likes Hermes sha embarassed.

Don't worry bro, I already gave you some votes yesterday and I'll keep adding more. They might not be enough but at least I would be able to say I tried. If you leave that house, Hermes will miss you.

Hopefully others find it in their hearts to give you some votes too. Either way, I know you're a star.

Give the votes to Bryann. Eloswag is going home
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Who cares about Dennis Rodman? But your fave looks like someone who is mentally ill. He doesn't walks upright. Please, something is wrong with Hermes. He is intelligent but let him but his intelligence in good use by improving his appearance.
Hermes is perfectly fine but I’m not sure about you or where you’re typing from!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
This one don come with her i dont know answer in the DR

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
UncannyGenius:
But I'm not wrong. His weirdness no be here. Is he really ok?
Worry about yourself!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
What's the problem with Rachel

So boring
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rachel the slut that was sucking Giddys dick.

She now wants Adekunle to leave because he did not give her face

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
hayzed19:
This one don come with her i dont know answer in the DR

Like, bruuuh
One of my worst housemates ever, on this show
Soooo bland and uninteresting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Eloswag and who dey comot?

Chomzy or Doyin?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Olorun ma je! Tell the people that sent u with those terms say u no see Kabiyesi Adekunle!!

No wonder today u are defending Hermes tomorrow Ade next week Phyna!! U are not a bonafide ISLANDER!!!

Get off my mentions

I can bet you did not vote adekunle last week

I pick my fave and run with them till the end

Me , scondy and I’ve forgotten her moniker

We were the first adekunle supporters here and have defended him back to back

Where were you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Giel:
Bella asking for her dinner date again
She says she's hungry and she needs the date. That her money is at stake.
She says it's like the Housemates are starting to laugh at them that it's like big brother scammed them and she knows he cannot scam them grin grin

Big brother says the more he reminds her the more reluctant he will be to give the dinner date

Big brother swallow your dinner date.
Just give my babe back her money
There is no food this week. Let her see money she'll use to buy food from her fellow Housemates.

Big brother have been scamming housemates for ages na.

I remember last season when Queen paid for greeting card and other things to give Whitemoney but he refused giving her

In Chichi's voice, Biggie is a hater of good thing cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dearest Forumites, for all those endless epistles and sleepless nights to give you Ongbona feli feli gists, please help me vote for my girl.. embarassed cheesy

Vote Doyin to follow the progress of her friendship with Chizzy tongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Filly3(f): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
MamBi:

Wawooo!!!! Why did I miss this scene bayi cry cry cry
Awwwnn that's so sad! It was hmmmm in Biggie's voice
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Adekunle is a sore loser.

After Giddy took Rachel, he became so jealous.

Kabeyesi that is a loser with women.

Adekunle will never make it to top five

Bryann
Phyna
Hermes
Bella
Sheggz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.