Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1975861 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Geezeem:

I am a witness

Don't mind Tete... she accuses everyone of liking fine people, before nko?

Who no like better thing?

She dey even crush on handsome Kunle this season grin

Just leave Tete for me oooo. By the time I finish with her Hermes... angry angry

Who no like better thing? tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
MamBi:
Wait oh, was this how Ozo was really following Nengi upandan?

I so loved those two that it did not seem strange to me at all.

Not being invested in Shegzz and Bella, the thing is looking so funny right now… angry shocked grin

Ozo own worse pass....person wey dey look sleeping nengi....lool...

Now u know the torture we felt watching all that...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
There was almost a handjob but Baba stop her
MissAnneboleyn:

Oh my Lord, I bet he was sprung too because her bottom is a set.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Eeghe:

Aaaww thank you so much kiss
I am in the class and instead of revising (there is a break) I flew to Nairaland shame!

Las las you will be fine darl grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oh my….

Eloswag, Chi-Chi, Chumzy and Hermes presentation is looking good..

I likkit..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Oh my Lord, I bet he was sprung too because her bottom is a set.

There is only so much a virile man can resist

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
MamBi:

Not being invested in Shegzz and Bella, the thing is looking so funny right now… angry shocked grin

Lmao! This is a joke right?

Ozone was worse.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
There was almost a handjob but Baba stop her

Chesus shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

There is only so much a virile man can resist

I don't think he is into her though but I may be wrong.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

Wow wow wow.

I see whazzz going on here. You people are trying to come for my peaceful Adekunle, because of your London boy.

Is it now a crime to talk to his fellow female housemate? Why is Sheggz in his feelings over harmless conversations and lighthearted banter? Did Sheggz do wine carrying for anybody in that house?

See me, thinking we will converge this morning and discuss the cuddling between Adekunle and Allysyn last night, yet, na so so "Adekunle is beefing Sheggz because of Bella" I dey see.

What does Sheggz have over Adekunle normal normal aside ikebe and British accent?

Not Sheggz, my Chi

So my beef is different grin

Just calm down first

...his passive aggressive behavior will unpack fully in the coming days. When it does, pls remember to give me a mention

Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Just leave Tete for me oooo. By the time I finish with her Hermes... angry angry

Who no like better thing? tongue

Bring it on...we kuku worwor before so the insult no go pass so....loool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

There is no indication that other housemates are jealous of Shegella. There was indication that housemates of the lockdown series were jealous of Kiddrica. Bella needs to calm down, it is only day 6.

Na here we dey.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
You line lips and do lashes but don’t make up

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bella relax.. it’s a conversation not fight abeg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:

She needs to stop the American accent thing. E no fit am. Person wey na only Cotonou she don go. Where the accent come from? undecided
She was singing oo. She has a mellifluous voice. I wonder if you're watching the show keenly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Doyin has two suitcases of wigs? shocked

We are here to see it ..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
MamBi:

Wait, you mean you watched that Ozone Trainwreck, and at no point did you think "Wow, this boy has lost his marbles!"?

As in, you watched that scene in the HoH lounge, when he was begging her for a kiss and she was pulling away, and you thought to yourself "Awww, this is so cute! *Blush*"? cheesy

See, I was telling my sister today, that I am convinced shippers are under a spell for the duration of a ship, and everytime I see a shipper's post or perception of their ship, I'm more convinced of this truth grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Geezeem:

Not Sheggz, my Chi

So my beef is different grin

Just calm down first

...his passive aggressive behavior will unpack fully in the coming days. When it does, pls remember to give me a mention

Thank you

Your Chi? The one that claimed Adekunle is threatened by her?

That your Chi is constantly aggressive. She and Bella, na the same boat dem use come Biggie house.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sunnymix: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
link to stream live please
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
MizzD:
You line lips and do lashes but don’t make up

Lol she is trying to say she is natural those lashes look like this

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sege: they won’t give me the money because I live in Ikoyi..arrggh this guy needs to shut the fk up jor angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by activities2: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mercy has only been the deserving winner according to Doyin

this Doyin go soon go house
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
This islanders and ex housemates eeeh angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Doyin o ....no describe Nigerians o....na them dey vote u o....

So shegzy says u guys won't give him the money cos he is privileged...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oh I live in Parkview and my street in Parkview is named after me. That’s why I can never win.

This guy clearly came to be Kiddwaya 2.0… angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Onyi99:
This islanders and ex housemates eeeh angry

They watched the previous BBs except last year's BB and took notes. They need to create their own show and make their season LIT.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

Your Chi? The one that claimed Adekunle is threatened by her?

That your Chi is constantly aggressive. She and Bella, na the same boat dem use come Biggie house.

Well; while you like one, I like the other grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Threebear:

Not just you. Last season was so terrible it killed every ounce of my love for the show .
I'm trying so hard to get into this season but nothing is clicking.
I'm flying neutral this season though I'm rooting for Bella and Sheggz but I won't be voting nor campaigning.
I think that energy is completely gone .

I was right about everything that happened post show of last season and I'll be right again this season. grin

Adekunle has no chance of winning and will fade into obscurity like cross after the show .
Bella will likely make Top 5 , I don't see her winning but she'll be the star of the show.
Her toxicity will build her fanbase exponentially and gradually,( if Sheggz is not careful) she'll steal his fans and become the power amongst the couple.
Unless Sheggz has something up his sleeves that could make him more interesting.
Hermes remains a threat. If his game picks up gradually , he could be a potential winner.
Beauty will go very far in the game and she, Chi Chi , phynz and Bella will be the top female rivarly of the season.
Two will phase out eventually to make way for the main two. grin
Bryan is another one that could become a threat. But I'm scared Efe , laycon and White money have soiled any chance of another upcoming musician winning grin

All in all , Sheggz and Bella will be the stars of the season post show.... though, I honestly don't see either winning ...unless Sheggz has another game plan asides from the obvious .

The top 5 is very predictable .
The winner is not yet known.

Naso........yinmu.......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Is Davido in the house
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
I don’t know if this has been discussed here, but is Sheggz that rich? Because the way he is talking, you will think he is DJ Cuppy other brother and not just another yankee returnee that is struggling to get into Nollywood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
eleshin:

Do you actually know the meaning of inferiority complex? Sheggz has been restless since yesterday cos of Adekunle who's freaking unbothered about him. Are you watching BB Okokomaiko?
grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
These level up housemates will not Leave lockdown and pepper dem housemates Abi? Every second, kiddwaya, Ozo, Merdy, Erica abeg.

Doyin just dey jam talk too.. how did you go from you’re not fazed by anyone to you don’t think you can win. embarassed embarassed

Meanwhile Sheggz says there is a street named after him at parkview where he lives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.