Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,753 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1982746 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Diana grin she said Adekunle is a fine boy, but the way Segun is, is the way Shegzz wishes he was in his dream.

Link to the video
https://twitter.com/Ed_swings/status/1552977850386550785?t=6ouR1HsiBMcYQ8TDWk0SBw&s=19
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Eeghe:
Chichi looks like my Naija Idol 2022 female fav-Debbie
Nobody asked but my male fav was Zadok
Debbie with gap-tooth right?
Zadok was my fave too but I dropped him for Progress 2 weeks to the finale cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
They want to make adekunle the male villain of this season

Very wonderful

I'm down for it

Adekunle ,Chi Chi and Bella , We moooove

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
nazablossom:

Na we get back seat for school,and assembly ground. Once you hear stand according to your height, you find your level (permanent site) grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
Video Evidence or shut up
I said keep quiet

Nairaland viewer isonu

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lauryn41:
They want to make adekunle the male villain of this season

Very wonderful

I'm down for it

Adekunle ,Chi Chi and Bella , We moooove

From what I have seen, there is no indication that Adekunle is a villain. I think people are threatened by him, that man is absolutely gorgeous and that alone is what is threatening them.

Shegs is alright, he looks great but he is giving me Kidd vibes and Bella better be careful footballers are sl-uts.

Both men are Yoruba so may have the d£monic entity in them but Adekunle is more Husbandy material than Shegs.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lauryn41:
Tiannah is supporting Hermes

I think he's the first to get a celeb support
Not surprised grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why would Adekunle wanna be like Shegz?

Shegz na just mummy's boy that thinks his British accent should make the house revolve around him. He should stick with his Bella. Make them they their world.

To me sef...na Eric and lilo 2.0 be this not even ozone or kidricca

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gentlemum:
Please I need WhatsApp group link for Eloswag. Na there I wan belong.
Note : I have my PVC. Already
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
I feel bad for Daniella.

She has such a nice sweet personality, and she's so talented, but I feel like this season is not for her.

She would have shone on SYE, this season na for violence and gidigbo people.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Geezeem:

Pray tell, why so? smiley

No f in your moniker
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
scondy:

Shegz na just mummy's biy that thinks is British accent should make the house revolve around him. He should stick with his Bella. Make them they their world.

Your opinion your headache

Diana wey talk that thing,dey inside that same house with them,all this one you dey yarn na okoto

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nhazeru:

Hahahahaha ...

I have a tough professional exam to write on Monday.. decided to stay off work today to prepare extensively, guess what I'm doing? Watching bbn instead of studying

May God help us all. embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Daniella's voice is lovely.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
scondy:

Shegz na just mummy's biy that thinks is British accent should make the house revolve around him. He should stick with his Bella. Make them they their world.

It is Nigeria's insecurity; we hear accent and immediately feel inferior. Kunle speaks Queen's English. Kidd speaks like a roadman not as razz as a roadman but the way he speaks is not how you speak in a Boardroom.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
One legged footballer still simping I see cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
The way Diana stayed far away from the pool and didn't really dance with the guys. It is a big fat NO for Bryann.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
If he is confidence like he feels, he won't be threatened by me talking to Bella - Adekunle

Me - make this vawulence start fast, I didn't subscribe my dstv for peace

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
scondy:
Bella u r capping so much right now....who no reach u, who dey jealous u?

Facially u r pretty but it ends there...no charisma...no finesse...what is there to be jealous about....shift jare...

Oops!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Bella and Adekunle grin
Groovy and Ilebaye sad sad sad

I endorse the first list
I don't know about the girl on the second list grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Geezeem:

I endorse the first list
I don't know about the girl on the second list grin

Bella and Adekunle could be a power couple unfortunately, it is too late. Bella is hypnotised by London roadman accent and Kunle has been captured by Allysun, it will be a big task trying to gently let Allysun know that the ship is not sailing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
If he is confidence like he feels, he won't be threatened by me talking to Bella - Adekunle

Me - make this vawulence start fast, I didn't subscribe my dstv for peace

Facts on facts....shey he carry babe come from house ni? Anybody can talk to anybody....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

From what I have seen, there is no indication that Adekunle is a villain. I think people are threatened by him, that man is absolutely gorgeous and that alone is what is threatening them.

Shegs is alright, he looks great but he is giving me Kidd vibes and Bella better be careful footballers are sl-uts.

Both men are Yoruba so may have the d£monic entity in them but Adekunle is more Husbandy material than Shegs.

Does Shegz look like someone that can play ball to you? angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
He is acting like a male version of Queen from SYE
scondy:

Facts on facts....shey he carry babe come from house ni? Anybody can talk to anybody....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
nazablossom:

I can bet that theirs wasn't natural light skin, that was why they were so jealous of you.

I had my own share of bullying but mine was height. I remember praying to God everyday that I don't want to be tall again grin. I tall come thin well well, I don't want to mention things I was called embarassed
But, I'm enjoying it now smiley

Things we passed through only made us stronger.

I've never looked at it from Jealous point of view till I shared this yesterday and people used that word.

What is there to be Jealous of in a child in primary school? shocked

As an adult, when I was working through the trauma, I saw it from the view point that they were very unhappy in their marriages and bitter as a result...

Their treatments to me and perhaps to others were reflections of the war within themselves with their demons.

I was also thin as a child...and can relate to what you wrote grin

That prayer you did for your height, I did it for another part of my body, I don't want to mention grin. I wanted it to stop growing as well

Hugs dear. We survived! kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
MizzD:

It think Dianna is too cool for chi, same for Chomzy..

Doyin seems to be the one that can match her energy cos of her cho cho Cho.. Now she seems to be fond of Doyin .. I have seen too many instances of her just The calling her , hugging her or saying she likes her. She also seems to be a Doyin-Dotun shipper grin.

I agree Alyson and Doyin’s friendship is not ‘growing’ even though they are still cool. But I feel it has to do with their personalities, than Adekunle.

Wowza!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Latashia:
Please who won that SYE season again? I have forgotten

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Knee injury, he probably has not trained in a while.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Una go wail taya,Kunle suffering from inferiority complex cos of Sheggz,dat's the fact

Until another Hms counter this fact by Diana. grin

Till then, continue your wailings and spiced up with okoto,i likey

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why did Daniella and Bryann Stare at the camera like they were in a staring competition with it?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ibukzy:
It is shegzz stans
They feel threatened by him

I'm not a shegzz fan but I'm starting to agree. From the little I watched this morning, I saw Adekunle subtly taunt him. He knows the right to say to rile him up while looking harmless. He knows Shegzz is not emotionally intelligent enough to return the subtle shades in same manner. I hope he doesn't push the guy to the point of disqualification because London boys too dey quick carry knife. Bright O did something similar in lockdown season and most of the housemates never got to know how many fights he instigated until after they left the show. I fear some quiet people o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.