Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1982857 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amillionnn:
I havent been watching today but I tuned in and saw Bella complaining about something. It seems like it’s about the housemates and stuff they have heard. I haven’t read through here to know what’s going on. I’m only writing this cos of a statement Sheggz just made to Bella which is quite disappointing and anyone can correct me if I’m wrong.

Sheggz said to Bella ‘ the one that annoyed me the most is saying that ‘do we know we are trending on the outside’ meaning Someone said that to him and he is relaying this to Bella who seemed visibly upset about all the talk.

My problem here is that I remember this conversation from yesterday. This conversation started with Sheggz talking about the camera in the house and how they forget there are cameras in the house. He then went on to say that but he noticed the previous day while he was talking to Bella that a camera zoomed in on his face twice. Bella then said oh! Is that why you were behaving like that? He then said yes that she had said stop touching me and the camera was on him. He dosent like stuff like that, that his friends will hang him for that ( not his words) Adekunle then says I noticed all that time you guys were talking the camera was following you guys. That you guys must be trending on the outside. ( to me this is a very harmless statement he made) Sheggz never acted like he was upset about that statement so why is he bringing it up now like it’s such a big deal? What exactly has Adekunle done to Sheggz for him to dislike him so.

You know all the while everyone was saying they know the secret person Sheggz is referring to as the person he is managing to talk to because of Bella was Kunle. I never wanted to believe it. I gave him benefit of of doubt but come on!

Thank you for the gist. I was wondering why Shegzz and Bella were talking about people being jealous et al…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Knee injury, he probably has not trained in a while.

Google him and see if you can find anything related to football. Stop being naive angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

Diana is talking in the thing that dinnor make sense.

Adekunle Platinum is not interested in doing gum body like London boy, as you can see, na dem dey rush am

Pained grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Titaniumental:

What Diana said about Adekunle is facts! That guy has been passive aggressive and throwing shade to sheggz every chance he gets when sheggz actually liked him as a friend. It's clear he has an inferiority complex and is intimidated
Do you actually know the meaning of inferiority complex? Sheggz has been restless since yesterday cos of Adekunle who's freaking unbothered about him. Are you watching BB Okokomaiko?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
MizzD:
They are discussing past ships and Doyin says she liked kidd and Erica a lot Sheggz thinks Shella is like Kiddrica, but Doyin replies that they look more like Ozo and Nengi grin grin
Chi chi said Erica liked kidd more .. and then mocked Shegzzy for thinking Shella has a love story already grin grin

(Megaphone it baby, lol)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sheggz is lowkey threatened by Adekunle, otherwise, the wailing wouldn't have been necessary.

Kidd was in charge, never bickered despite the fact Laycon was in the picture. Maybe that was possible because Erica didn't find Laycon sexually attractive. Unlike Corny, Adekunle is handsome and charismatic.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Giel:
Daniella's voice is lovely.

She needs to stop the American accent thing. E no fit am. Person wey na only Cotonou she don go. Where the accent come from? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Doyin is right tho grin

Gbam!
Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
eleshin:

Do you actually know the meaning of inferiority complex? Sheggz has been restless since yesterday cos of Adekunle who's freaking unbothered about him. Are you watching BB Okokomaiko?
Yh you're actually watching BB Nairaland

Cos you choose to be blind to all Adekunle's antics towards Sheggz.

And wah about Diana wey dey inside same house with them wey even talk am?

Like I said keep the wailings coming,truth they said is excruciatingly bitter grin

Sheggz is what your Kunle wn be for him head grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Geezeem:

I endorse the first list
I don't know about the girl on the second list grin
I laughed out loud...I knew you wouldn't approve of the second one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
dominique:

Good morning ma'am. Even if you get banned, you will still have access to the thread, only that you won't be able to comment. Sorry I don't think I can ever get myself to ban you

All the best in your assessment smiley

Aaaww thank you so much kiss
I am in the class and instead of revising (there is a break) I flew to Nairaland shame!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:

She needs to stop the American accent thing. E no fit am. Person wey na only Cotonou she don go. Where the accent come from? undecided

You are too blunt grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Eeghe:

Aaaww thank you so much kiss
I am in the class and instead of revising (there is a break) I flew to Nairaland shame!

It is only 3 days, study for your assessment, BB is still here till October wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Google him and see if you can find anything related to football. Stop being naive angry

He was a footballer but for a grade z team.

I would rather he called himself an actor than a footballer.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sheggz has poisoned Bella with This against them and now she wants to be peppering the ladies that don’t want her ship to work.

‘They can’t have you’

‘who wouldnt want the princess treatment’

’“you’re actually a sweet boy”

, “wahala for who no get sweet boy o”

Abeg Bella, the bar can’t be this low? Which Princess treatment has Sheggz given her embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Honestly, I love love how Doyin compliments people in the moment. She fit change am later but it’s usually so sweet to hear.

See how she and Dianna exchanged sweet compliments embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Apart from Groovy and Beauty ship, there's no content in Trenches house. Biggie should merge this housemates please
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Titaniumental:

Yh you're actually watching BB Nairaland

Cos you choose to be blind to all Adekunle's antics towards Sheggz.

And wah about Diana wey dey inside same house with them wey even talk am?

Like I said keep the wailings coming,truth they said is excruciatingly bitter grin

Sheggz is what your Kunle wn be for him head grin grin
The same tall,handsome, sexy, intelligent, outspoken,well behaved Adekunle...
You better pray for that ur kiddwaya wannabe fave that feels threatened by Adekunle cos season never even start and he's already showing his level of insecurity..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Christy O is making the same exact face that Beauty complained of yesterday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
MizzD:
Sheggz has poisoned Bella with This against them and now she wants to be peppering the ladies that don’t want her ship to work.

‘They can’t have you’

‘who wouldnt want the princess treatment’

’“you’re actually a sweet boy”

, “wahala for who no get sweet boy o”

Abeg Bella, the bar can’t be this low? Which Princess treatment has Sheggz given her embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

There is no indication that other housemates are jealous of Shegella. There was indication that housemates of the lockdown series were jealous of Kiddrica. Bella needs to calm down, it is only day 6.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Christy O is making the same exact face that Beauty complained of yesterday

She does resemble those dolls that they bought for us, sometimes the eyeballs would malfunction and roll upwards grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
I like dotun a lot sha embarassed.

He’s very calm, cool, sexy body, dresses well , and can cook too kiss

He also seems very competitive.. . the way he has over rehearsed his closing remarks for this task is killing me.

DFKM man! grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Apart from Groovy and Beauty ship, there's no content in Trenches house. Biggie should merge this housemates please

cry grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Biggaboi:

Pained grin

LOL

We can never be pained.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

Diana is talking in the thing that dinnor make sense.

Adekunle Platinum is not interested in doing gum body like London boy, as you can see, na dem dey rush am

Yes.
Na only Gorimapa go see am rush. Who else will rush him?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

She does resemble those dolls that they bought for us, sometimes the eyeballs would malfunction and roll upwards grin
Yessss... Sometimes I think that's naturally how she looks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
scondy:

Did u hear the part where she said they are all jealous of her? And it also happens outside the house so she is used to it. And maybe they are intimidated by her...
Please mention one babe in that house that has displayed jealousy or being intimated as regards Bella?
Put issues in context....this isn't about who or what she is? Is she on the thread to see what viewers said about her last night ?

I honestly have not gotten this at all from any of the ladies. I watched last night. Even mostly Chioma who does not seem very exposed and is mostly mute Chomzy (or is Kayode hiding her shine already angry) seems to really like Bella and plays with her a lot
Tbh
Agreeing with you shocked…well maybe it’s before the sure fallout (it’s a cycle) tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Nonsense! Then he for say Adekunle u like Bella not I think u like Bella grin shebi he want's to be plain abi what is he thinking!

Adekunle even answered him back boldly grin making him look so stupid with all tools at his disposal grin Now the whole house now knows he is intimidated by Adekunle grin

This ur fave no be guy man!!!
He is not only foolish but lacks emotional intelligence!!
How many men have u seen supporting him here cheesy tueh

Please what was Ade’s reply, ahbeg?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Aguwanyi:

The same tall,handsome, sexy, intelligent, outspoken,well behaved Adekunle...
You better pray for that ur kiddwaya wannabe fave that feels threatened by Adekunle cos season never even start and he's already showing his level of insecurity..
Only Sheggz is Kidd,Ozo,Saga, Miracle,Prince etc grin grin
The confusion from the hate crew though grin

Like i said, Sheggz is what your kunlexy wanna be in his head......this is well backed up from one of the Hm as well

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
safarigirl:

You may be about the attitude she displays, but there are people who say she has no right to display that attitude BECAUSE she does not have the body for it

Somebody said that yesterday, you no see am abi?

See, anybody that wants to have self confidence, good for them. When people have low self esteem, we don't attack them, but having high self esteem is now a bad thing? Why?

As long as you're not insulting anybody I no get problem with who get high self esteem. I admire such people a lot. Self confidence cannot harm another person.

But you know what harms people? Negativity.

I understand you but are you intentionally missing the fact that she said "others no reach and they're jealous of her"? Self confidence doesn't include putting others down or thinking the worst of them.

As a fellow flat babe, I understand the importance of self confidence but concluding that people are jealous of you is laughable
draining. I'm sure that's one of the reasons she dey stuck up.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
I still dey wonder wetin carry these boys pharmsavvy, Cyph and Kess come big brother….

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Is playing guitar part of Herme’s multi talents? angry angry

E be like make i pluck the instrument away from him… angry

Twang twang twang

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.