Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958671 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2022
safarigirl:

He no even dey sabi wetin he wan talk, he just dey drop half sentence, like, guy, you're not articulate. Shut up.

It is not everything you must involve yourself in or provide your opinion on. Sheggz was bloody wrong in that altercation and for him to sit down there and be capping all that rubbish is very disappointing.

He just dey self sabotage dey go. He's not articulate at all, so, even if sense suppose dey wetin he wan talk, he never lands it.

And for someone who shouts emotional intelligence, I can't believe he is sitting there watching Segun be so adamant and laughing. Even the way Segun spoke to Bella in his presence, he suppose glean say this guy no be am.

He has been very very stupid in that conversation. For someone who some people are saying he was coached, dem no coach am well. I can't wait for him to come out and discover how big a fool he has been on the show.

He should sha have it in mind that he successfully sabotaged himself because he wanted to remain in the good graces of a silly, abusive footballer. You dey talk blunt truth to everyone else, until e reach Sheggz turn, you wan apply diplomacy. Narratives go finish am there, very foolish boy.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2022
Nhazeru:

I won't troll Phyna because I like her and because I will give anything for a female to win this season, I will let this slide. Be careful

I think I like you

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2022
Mayhem1:
I am not a Bryann fan and I will never be but make una stop to dey troll am, that guy has been through a lot in this life, that jungle justice story that narrated yesterday was very sad, make una free am especially those that are old enough to born am
Abeg gist me about the jungle justice. Wetin he talk say happen
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2022
grin grin grin
Twoclans:
Doyin I beg you with God please ignore Chizzy .He. Is not serious at all with all this talk.

Please ignore him grin
God abeg ohhhhhh I hope Doyin won't fall for this guy.

In other events Chizzy is kneeling down and telling Doyin that he loves her.

The babes said Chizzy fuc.k off ,no girl should take you serious .

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2022
COOL10:
Sheggz said he's going to face Hermes later today because of what Hermes said concerning everybody being equal and nobody being bigger than anyone in the house.
He feels like Hermes was referring to him.

Bryann supported by saying Hermes was looking at Sheggz when he said that. Bryann later ended with: I no know anything oo.

Sheggz, are you sure you really want to face Hermes ? grin

You no reach bruv wink

Shegzz, the gift that keeps giving…. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:
CeeC Tacha Bella
CeeC was rude, lied a lot, an unholy terror, but she wasn’t very condescending (she lost a mom early in life and didn’t have a good relationship with her stepmom)
Vulnerable

Tacha was uncouth, rabid, razz, arrogant loud , more
Lost her mom, grew up razz like I suppose
Vulnerable

Bella rude arrogant condescending
Grew up privileged, last born, has a mom, pampered
Not vulnerable/ frankly inexcusable
swallows insults in both private and public from Mr Ikoyi but will always be hasty to insult her fellow housemates for slightest perceived insult towards her.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes, restrict it to this season alone.

I am saying someone has made repeated comments slandering the country too many times. If you can find 4 times I have done that this season, then your comparison is almost okay

If you have to pull out comments from 4 whole seasons, then your comparison is very much baseless. Do you know what it is for someone to slander Nigerians EVERYDAY on this show? If there was even another housemate doing that, we will say, "Okay, maybe there is a point to your argument", but nobody else.

How can you come to a Nigerian show to constantly slander Nigeria and Nigerians? Geezem, is that what someone who has sense does? If the country and its people are so unfortunate, why did he not remain in England? Don't they have Big Brother UK?

Even if you hate Nigeria, the moment you come on a Nigerian show, endeavour to speak respectfully of the country and its citizens. Sheggz does not have anything good to say of Nigeria or the people, so, answer me why did he come to the house to seek votes from people he clearly thinks are beneath him?

When Tochi said Igbo girls too like money, there was collective anger at his words, but every single day, Sheggz has something negative to say of Nigeria and Nigerians, and you come here with this defence that is weaker than Liverpool's back 4 against Napoli, are you serious?

Are you not tired of being spat on and spoken of derisively by your fave?

Saying it once or twice absolves you right? it's the number of times that shit was said and not the fact that it was said?

wonderment!

You truly believe you have justification on this

How can I argue this reality?

I rest from this argument

But not before commenting on the bolded for the last time..

If a non Igbo and non Nigerian said what Tochi and Sheggz had said, I would take up arms and fight... you best believe this

But....I won't fight Sheggs for saying something demeaning against the Yorubas, cos whatever he says of his tribe goes back to his head ultimately...it doesn't matter how many passports he holds, no soap can wash away his Yorubaness... no denial would erase his roots... Same goes for Tochi ...and you Safarigirl a Nigerian who made similar crude remark in the past

But if Sheggz said anything against any other tribe... he will get it hot!

So I won't come here to pour saliva over people who self denigrate themselves, I don't roll that way... I don't expend energy on certain things

Why would I bother that Bella said something silly about Igbo guys when she has brothers and is Igbo? Nah..

Check if I was among those that went for Tochi's head when he made his own remark.. I can't recall, but i would be surprised if I was

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Bella the Ekuke should get a strike or two for her antics last night. She doesn't even have have mind of her own,Sheggz' puppet. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Sanqa:
Its a pity Elo and Chomzy chose this week to go to the background. They have completely disappeared from the show. I expected them to be more visible in the dance task week, but maybe they can feel its over for them.

They do not, I promise you
They legit do not think this, at all
Not in even their worst nightmares do they dram this
Legendary
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Nhazeru:

I watched the full video and no way did she make her demand with authority. Now if you decide to be cooking for people you should take into account everybody's need and preferences.
Whitemoney of last season was the resident cook and he was particular about Cross's food aversions.

You know very well that Chizzy regulates and monitors the overall usage of food in the kitchen and wouldn't allow Bella to cook her own beef from the collective food supplies, so the option of Bella doing that is ruled out.

I will put the bulk of blame on Sheggz for going after Rachel even after she changed the meat type. Again why would Rachel curse Sheggz's generation, why couldn't she hurl insult without involving his linage?

The generation curse was what triggered Bella and she bought the fight for her husband same way he buys her fight.

This is trash. What’s wrong with some of you? Tell Bella to start cooking her own food. No one is her maid to take into account her needs… Beggars don’t have a choice, since she can’t do it she should be contented with what she got ahh

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

Funny stuff... the things we read here grin

In Bella's voice, I don't understand. Small fight and they want us to throw her away, wolzdat? angry undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2022
scondy:

For someone that doesn't lift a finger to assist the cooks...her preference cannot be priortized over those that did....all she had to do was be patient ...she eventually got the beef....why should she be prioritized over others?

She could have just made beef for herself if she eventually didn't get....na favour them do by cooking for her ...so she cannot be demanding with authority .....

While Rachel and Segun were at it, where was Adekunle?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2022
Yougotire1:

Gbam!.

When the show is almost ending, I never vote early.
I vote on Thursdays. Tomorrow I will cast my vote.

Bella and Sheggz are very useless plus feeling entitled.
Useless empty barrels.
Agric fowl and Ekuke local dog.

I am yet to vote ,some here asked me to vote for chiomzy but I am not convinced yet so I just lockup
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Dezenazil:
it's her choice not to cook and it's very okay, other girls don't cook as well. She takes what she is given without complaining. I watched Chichi cook Okra and she didn't eat it, they gave her bone instead of meat she didn't complain. It was even Ekuke that attacked her that she didn't eat the soup but she's eating meat. Same Ekuke that feels entitled that Rachel must know her preference and serve as her.

I remember how angry this made me feel
Bella sef
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

She should quit the kitchen!

This was how you guys crowned WM last year... "oh he cooks and feeds them, now they are nominating him... very ungrateful bunch"

Stop it

Rachel is no saint..

You have a problem . I’m very sure you was sleeping over night but woke up this morning to start typing gibberish every where on the thread without an iota of understanding of what really happened . Are you okay at all ?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

Who said so? they don't wish to comment... not like they didn't see it. A lot of us also watched that scene

So you can quit now lipsrsealed

Are you everybody? You this boy/girl
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

You don wash your hand commot? grin

Haven't voted since Erica cheesy cheesy

I don't consider myself a real fan like that. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

Stir clear! embarassed
and if I don't, what will u do? Madam wey dey support only posh people. Classist.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

They are not idiots pls

Your Tacha and Erica did worst

Didn't your Erica pour water on a bed and chased her roomie out from their room?

Tacha didn't even pour food... she took
a handful of mercy's hair and twisted it

Pls rest undecided

Please mama, leave Erinwa out of it. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Sanqa:
Its a pity Elo and Chomzy chose this week to go to the background. They have completely disappeared from the show. I expected them to be more visible in the dance task week, but maybe they can feel its over for them.

Feel that it’s over? Chomzy that is planning on wiping out level 2? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Jeez, the ridiculous things people say/type all because of stanning shocked

Maybe Bella (the princess) brought Rachel into the house to be her maid/cook.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Nhazeru:

The only reason I love and support Shella is because of their realness. Anytime I discover one iota of fakeness in them...I will drop them like hot yam.

Thinking about your actions and how they affect your life isn't being fake. We no dey rethink our actions in real life, does that make us fake?

If she doesn't stop jeopardising her chances in the game because of man, I'll drop her like hot yam. She's silly. angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Please mama, leave Erinwa out of it. embarassed

Why... she pour water for bed or she no pour water? embarassed she demote her deputy abi she no demote am?

What was that compared to say Bella pour food?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

it was bad huh?

It was bad bad. Bella shouldn't have bought that fight. We move though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2022
homesteady:

Feel that it’s over? Chomzy that is planning on wiping out level 2? grin
cheesy grin but why is she looking sad?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Twoclans:
Honestly I don't really enjoy this diasporan Nigerian housemates.Biggie should stop bringing them to my screen.

This low budget kiddwaya gets me pissed off.

Kayode get him off my screen. angry

Actually we have had Nigerians in diaspora that behaved well in the show. we had Mike from UK, we had Tolanibaj from USA, we had Anto from USA, we had Michael from USA and they were all well behaved. Even Maria and kiddwaya from UK were not as proud and arrogant as this Sheggz.

So clearly it's not a matter of average Nigerians beefing or hating Nigerians in diaspora, Mike, Anto, Tolanibaj, Michael etc were massively loved by Nigerians.

As for Bella, someone said earlier she should be given a strike for being an idiot and another one for provoking another hm. I totally agree.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Thinking about your actions and how they affect your life isn't being fake. We no dey rethink our actions in real life, does that make us fake?

If she doesn't stop jeopardising her chances in the game because of man, I'll drop her like hot yam. She's silly. angry

I agree with this
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

Why... she pour water for bed or she no pour water? embarassed she demote her deputy abi she no demote am?

Eri acted under the influence of alcohol and she apologized once her eyes cleared. embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Uwosom:
Jeez, the ridiculous things people say/type all because of stanning shocked

Maybe Bella (the princess) brought Rachel into the house to be her maid/cook.
So tiring. I hope somebody else can do something so we can move on
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2022
scondy:

U think say na small washing and setting shegz done do for her head...she is already envisioning the mansion they would live in...the mopol and cooks...the vacation trips....

When she comes out and see say this guy no get him own money and that of his parents is not at his disposal...she go wan beat herself

Tete a tete! Ibo la tun ja si? angry undecided

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Haven't voted since Erica cheesy cheesy

I don't consider myself a real fan like that. lipsrsealed

Ok cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Yeah...she is actually silly for fighting for a man that constantly abuses her in every given provocation.

That fight wasn't for her but Sheggz's and she may end up getting a strike for what is not hers.

My only consolation is that she will learn when she come out from the house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.