Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958874 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2022
Segun and Kidd are actually very different.

Just remembered when Kidd used the house chicken to make noodles for Erica. Baba didn't even ask or bother talking to anyone, just made the food and said you get whatever you want. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope he's doing fine, my sweet ego billi billi. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2022
MamBi:

This statement in particular sounded unbelievably egotistical to me…. grin grin

Unless Bella actually has a medical reaction to chicken, there was no need for this. If it was not changed for her, she could have looked for someone to swap with. But it was even changed so why was the anger necessary?

I watched it just now on Twitter
Lemme see if it’s still on my TL
Absolutely wild and disgusting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Let him bring it on!!!
Hermes go chew am finish and spit am out like chewing stick!
Lmao!
Sheggz is a fool!!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2022
These housemates sleep like a log of wood

Upon all the music from biggie, they are still deeply asleep..
TerryG - Ginger playing now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2022
Abeg, who don use the Lagos - Ibadan train before? What's the price like and how do I buy ticket, please? I don't understand wetin dem write for Google.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2022
My worst (or well balanced in my top worst song list if I ever have any) Naija song has to be “take” or is it “eat banana kim yo yo” or whatever
Sheesh
Annoying and loud

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Mayhem1:
gay Motherfvcker lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You don't want Ikoyi Prince to take care of his baby? grin grin grin grin

grin grin. I have a feeling it was just bottled up irritation….
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2022
Can't biggie play proper trending hip pop music? Boring!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:
My worst (or well balanced in my top list of I ever have any) Naija song has to be “take” or is it “eat banana kim yo yo” or whatever
Sheesh
Annoying and loud

Am I the only one that always doesn't understand your write up at "first reading"

I always have to read two to three times to actually understand grin

I like the way you write though cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Segun and Kidd are actually very different.

Just remembered when Kidd used the house chicken to make noodles for Erica. Baba didn't even ask or bother talking to anyone, just made the food and said you get whatever you want. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope he's doing fine, my sweet ego billi billi. kiss kiss kiss

That was a better time (in Davido's voice).

That was when they got the Natnudo sponsorship and task. They almost died in that house from the sheer amount of chicken, eggs and seafood they had. Kidd even made barbecued lobsters then i think.

Level-up is the first time Buhari's cold hands finally entered BBNaija. Resources are kinda scarce and the show seems to be on a tight budget. Even the Flutterwave birthday cakes don't come with small chops anymore. It's all the more reason Bella's throwing away the food was utterly insensitive, foul and a deep display of ingratitude.

I really wish this silliness of her and Sheggz was all an act for highlights, but no one can stay so perfectly in character for weeks. Even professional actors have bloopers despite several takes.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
This Sheggs sef

Should I cook against him or not?
His fans are moving mad against my fave..

Cook or not cook??
E go too easy grin , let me free Monkey post footballer jare, he probably will get arrested for abusing Bella soon after the house…

You've been making these threats against 3 or 4 HMs for long, but you're yet to back your threats with action. If you want to shoot, shoot don't talk. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2022
angry angry
Eeghe:
My worst (or well balanced in my top list of I ever have any) Naija song has to be “take” or is it “eat banana kim yo yo” or whatever
Sheesh
Annoying and loud

Finally. Someone who feels the same way about that thrash called a song….

The repetition of the same phrase over and over drives me crazy…. angry angry

One of the worst songs for me as well…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2022
https://twitter.com/bella_okagbue/status/1567807708694298626?t=aNDk4RCaLR5x1mUajv3CIQ&s=19

My sweet sweet baby girl cleaning up her mess. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry kiss kiss kiss

You people should forgive and forget, plisssss and plisssss. We won't do it again. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Thank you very much bro kiss

Please do it, I know how stressful it is to vote when one’s fav is not up …
Just help me, irrespective of outcome
We just might get lucky, I always wanna see this
Thank you nnaa

Done and dusted. Strenuous task. Would've used my DStv app to vote her too but my cousin don kolobi my IUC to vote Phyna.

Good luck to Doyin. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best on Sunday. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2022
MamBi:

grin grin. I have a feeling it was just bottled up irritation….

He's always irritated. Na mumu man angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Biggie should better put everyone up for eviction next week. People like Allyson will plan sneaking to final if care is not taken

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:
Sheesh
Annoying and loud

Finally. Someone who feels the same way about that thrash called a song….

The repetition of the same phrase over and over drives me crazy…. angry angry

One of the worst songs for me as well…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2022
safarigirl:

It is people who have brain cells that can lose it dear, don't stress the air in your head so you don't collapse.

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Beorn:

Done and dusted. Strenuous task. Would've used my DStv app to vote her too but my cousin don kolobi my IUC to vote Phyna.

Good luck to Doyin. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best on Sunday. Cheers.

If Bella doesn't leave this week, please give her small vote next week. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2022
Beorn:

Thank you nwanne mmadu kiss
I appreciate this so much
chai
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Nhazeru:
Biggie should better put everyone up for eviction next week. People like Allyson will plan sneaking to final if care is not taken
Dotun and ChiChi also. Also . your sheggz.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Beorn:

My regards to your cousin.
Tell am say I say Thank you grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Allnacruise:

Am I the only one that always doesn't understand your write up at "first reading"

I always have to read two to three times to actually understand grin

I like the way you write though cool

I type like a crackhead I know
Shorry tongue
…and thanks!
Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2022
Latashia:
Dotun and ChiChi also. Also . your sheggz.

And your Doyin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

Biggy's food and their joint effort at wager win... nobody said she should keep quiet.

I never said nor implied that... intact I have written a lot of posts this morning.... i barely even mentioned the girl's name. Why would I expend energy on someone who has no stake on the game?

What you need to understand is that when Bella initially rejected the food based on she didn't get beef, nobody faulted her. She went to the room to sulk and it was all good. No one had an issue with that. She had every right to not eat the food. She even put in the fridge, so it wasn't as if she abandoned it on the counter like a mannerless person. Everything was chill.

The originator of the whole problem (hate on the couple) is Sheggs. If he had locked up the way Bella did, it wouldn't have gotten to this extent. He came to do chilvary work and slighted Rachel and things went from bad to worse. And trying to defend her man (as per, he is being wrongly insulted) Bella added salt to injury, and that's where everyone's anger is at.

So, for you talking about preferences, no one is faulting Bella for that, (except for maybe, when she abandoned the food even after the beef was added).

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2022
Gentlefury:

That was a better time (in Davido's voice).

That was when they got the Natnudo sponsorship and task. They almost died in that house from the sheer amount of chicken, eggs and seafood they had. Kidd even made barbecued lobsters then i think.

Level-up is the first time Buhari's cold hands finally entered BBNaija. Resources are kinda scarce and the show seems to be on a tight budget. Even the Flutterwave birthday cakes don't come with small chops anymore. It's all the more reason Bella's throwing away the food was utterly insensitive, foul and a deep display of ingratitude.

I really wish this silliness of her and Sheggz was all an act for highlights, but no one can stay so perfectly in character for weeks. Even professional actors have bloopers despite several takes.

Real better time. cheesy cheesy

I don't think any of it is for highlights and it's why I find it her not having moments to think about her actions disturbing but she'll be fine. There's a video of her cleaning up the mess after she told Segun not to clean last night, I'd take that as she having a second thought. I'm done being mad at her. embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Mayhem1:
I just noticed something on this thread, nobody has tabled Phyna's matter in this thread o, see how she body shamed Bella yesterday unprovoked, this girl is getting away with alot of things o.

Cc; safarigirl
Na why that sabotage talk safari talk dey somehow. I don't think any housemate has misyarned as much as Phyna this season, but there was no talk of self sabotage. Well like I once said, Phyna enjoys large fan base privilege, and can get away with anything she says or does.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2022
Tonnyray:
Forgive me but who cleaned up the poured rice eventually?

grin grin grin

I heard it was the aunty that said she wouldn't clean it last night ooh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2022
If Whitemoney was in this season, there would be no kitchen quarrel whatsoever. That means sixty percent of controversial content would not exist through seventy-two days of the program. Tell me again why I should not always cite his existence on the show as the death of the franchise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.