Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,727 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1976413 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2022
Nhazeru:

And your Doyin
Hahahahaha , don't faint when Ebuka says she is safe on sunday. Once Sheggz is up next week , he goes back to Britain.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2022
Nhazeru:

I watched the full video and no way did she make her demand with authority. Now if you decide to be cooking for people you should take into account everybody's need and preferences.
Whitemoney of last season was the resident cook and he was particular about Cross's food aversions.

You know very well that Chizzy regulates and monitors the overall usage of food in the kitchen and wouldn't allow Bella to cook her own beef from the collective food supplies, so the option of Bella doing that is ruled out.

I will put the bulk of blame on Sheggz for going after Rachel even after she changed the meat type. Again why would Rachel curse Sheggz's generation, why couldn't she hurl insult without involving his linage?

The generation curse was what triggered Bella and she bought the fight for her husband same way he buys her fight.

You have spoken well teamie.

Aside that Chizzy and Bella get beef

I know for a fact and have said it here that... if Bella had gone to take beef to cook... the same set of people here will call for her head and ask if she dey her papa house

See eh...once it's Shella... it doesn't matter who their warring partner is... the couple are at fault lipsrsealed

Which is why I don't understand why you and Hawk are blaming Bella for participating in that fight... I didn't watch it.... save for the clips... but wasn't what Bella said to Sheggz, was what made him to go and confront Rachel?

So how can your man fight for you and you stay aloof?

But I agree that since Rachel later changed that meat, she would have ensured Sheggz didn't do that confrontation....

I don't blame her for telling him, a lot of us here will gist our partners if it were us. Shella should have manage this better to be honest. I didn't like how it escalated.

This fight just shows that the couple and Rachel been get silent beef

Not just them... actually a lot of them dislike Rachel which is why they nominated her like crazy... but nobody is having any confrontation cos of nomination or eviction

Shella are audacious sha... who sold this level of confidence and courage to these guys? grin

I don't even want to see what they would become if Bella survive this week sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Thank you nwanne mmadu kiss
I appreciate this so much
chai

Udo. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2022
tunde82seidat:

ok I'm Hemes fan and i was initially very angry at Bella for being so insensitive( after all Rachael changed to beef immediately) but after reading this I changed my mind. Bella doesn't eat chicken and yeah Rachael might not even remember n served Bella chicken but Bella asked Rachael nicely at first to change the chicken to meat ,I expected Rachael to do that immediately n not give her condition that until she serves some other housemates before she gives her the beef (I'm sure some other housemates don't mind having Chicken) .I think I'll also get angry if that should happen to me.
It's very natural that Sheggz will also voice his feelings about not liking Rachel blah blah but he shouldn't have called her stupid .To me Rachel started the whole fight

Other housemates Rachel prioritized helped cooked the food and indicated interest in having beef. They didn’t want chicken. If Ekuke wanted beef, she should have been there to help as well. Her needs do not concern Rachel.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2022
Not Ekuke trending on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2022
Nhazeru:

I watched the full video and no way did she make her demand with authority. Now if you decide to be cooking for people you should take into account everybody's need and preferences.
Whitemoney of last season was the resident cook and he was particular about Cross's food aversions.

You know very well that Chizzy regulates and monitors the overall usage of food in the kitchen and wouldn't allow Bella to cook her own beef from the collective food supplies, so the option of Bella doing that is ruled out.

I will put the bulk of blame on Sheggz for going after Rachel even after she changed the meat type. Again why would Rachel curse Sheggz's generation, why couldn't she hurl insult without involving his linage?

The generation curse was what triggered Bella and she bought the fight for her husband same way he buys her fight.

Babe, leave everybody else out of this matter and focus only on Sheggs. Na Sheggs cause everything, even insult wey Bella chop last night, na because Sheggs made a slight on someone and expected the person to laugh it off
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Respect yourself oh unholy whatnot!
Mxm!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2022
meobizy:
If Whitemoney was in this season, there would be no kitchen quarrels whatsoever. That means sixty percent of controversial content would not exist through seventy-two days of the program. Tell me again why I should not always cite his existence on the show as the death of the franchise.
Exactly. Just imagine whitemoney in lockdown season where most of their fights were caused by food , LD would have been dead on arrival. WhiteMoney really scammed viewers and his fans.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2022
tunde82seidat:

ok I'm Hemes fan and i was initially very angry at Bella for being so insensitive( after all Rachael changed to beef immediately) but after reading this I changed my mind. Bella doesn't eat chicken and yeah Rachael might not even remember n served Bella chicken but Bella asked Rachael nicely at first to change the chicken to meat ,I expected Rachael to do that immediately n not give her condition that until she serves some other housemates before she gives her the beef (I'm sure some other housemates don't mind having Chicken) .I think I'll also get angry if that should happen to me.
It's very natural that Sheggz will also voice his feelings about not liking Rachel blah blah but he shouldn't have called her stupid .To me Rachel started the whole fight

So, in your argument, the person that called someone stupid did not start the fight? Na Rachel wey dem insult started the fight?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2022
OMO!!! PHYNA HAS BUILT AN ORGANIC FANBASE O & THE STREET HAS TAKEN OVER....A PARTIALLY-ENTERTAINING & UPCOMING MUSICIAN' RICH MOM MAY PAY SM INFLUENCERS PRIOR TO OR ON DAY 1 OF THE SHOW BUT THE QUESTION IS "IS HE REALLY A COMPLETE ENTERTAINER WITH IN-BUILT VIBES LIKE PHYNA?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

cheesy cheesy
I too like you.

And I agree on the bolded

grin grin

I like you too. kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

If Bella doesn't leave this week, please give her small vote next week. embarassed embarassed

You know I don't like Bella, this will be a hard thing to do. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But omo, that Airtel task that Doyin and Bella slayed last week, Bella was so impressive especially during the one they wrote something on the paper placed on their backs and told them to decipher it, that I was tempted to vote her. Didn't think any impressive stuff could come out of Bella but she shocked me. Thank God for procrastination, I ended up not voting her or anybody. tongue grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

She tell am well grin
shocked shocked
I think say u dey Stan sheggz
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2022
tunde82seidat:

Thank you so much!
My sentiment exactly

I watched that part in the clip
Rachel was busy listing those she will give beef first.... and it's not like those don't eat chicken ooo

Bella carry plate for hand like almajiri dey beg beef... nobody saw this part because it's Bella

Thank you for not following the herd to pervert the truth

And yes I would be slighted if it were me... after two times of asking nicely, I would feel slighted

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2022
this chi chi no dey ever wear pant undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Segun and Kidd are actually very different.

Just remembered when Kidd used the house chicken to make noodles for Erica. Baba didn't even ask or bother talking to anyone, just made the food and said you get whatever you want. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope he's doing fine, my sweet ego billi billi. kiss kiss kiss
Don't even compare Kiddwaya to that mad man, Sheggz won't even last 10 mins on those London streets if he continues behaving the way he does. Kiddwaya was not a quarralsome person he was always calm and friendly. Like i said before Sheggz is a mad man with no filter, he doesn't have respect for people like the way Kiddwaya has for people. People will not like what i say next but i think Phyna suits him more than Bella.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

My regards to your cousin.
Tell am say I say Thank you grin cheesy

Very annoying girl. grin grin

Will extend your greetings. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sofrosh(f): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2022
Sofrosh:
Please I need a loan of 40k please guys, I'm going to return it buy month.

Reason being that, I need it for an emergency eye operation to reduce the pressure on my eyes caused by Glaucoma. The plains is quite severe and is causing me headache on one side of my brain.

All necessary documents for verification is available, just so you know I'm not trying to scam anybody. I have exhausted all my money on medications and eyes and I will really appreciate whatever help you choose to render to me please.

I'm an old timer here but my main moniker has been banned. I live in Uyo, just incase anyone needs physical verification and all.

Please if everyone on these thread can do N500 each. I swear it will go a long were in helping me, I have already gotten 11k (8k and 3k respectively)

Please help me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Sofrosh:

Please if everyone on these thread can do N500 each. I swear it will go a long were in helping me, I have already gotten 11k (8k and 3k respectively)

Please help me
Try fairmoney loan app
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

I thought they are shipping? how is it remotely possible not to participate in that fight?

Are you just noticing that Shella always fight as couple against others? it didn't start last night undecided

This never happened before on the show...usually when one part of a ship is fighting, the other keeps quiet or tries to pull the fighting partner away... but they never participate.... This is cos those ships are gaming ships

Shella may have toxic ship, but they are in it 100 at the moment

You're actually very right about buying fights. Offline, there's a very slim chance of fighting for myself but for my loved ones? I'll fight every and any body. shocked shocked grin grin

I've forgiven her since sha grin cheesy kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Segun and Kidd are actually very different.

Just remembered when Kidd used the house chicken to make noodles for Erica. Baba didn't even ask or bother talking to anyone, just made the food and said you get whatever you want. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope he's doing fine, my sweet ego billi billi. kiss kiss kiss

cheesy
I loved Kidd sha

The day he dethroned Lucy from Kitchen duties... that one sulked all through

Kidd Sha like to cook and often did so when he wanted

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sofrosh(f): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2022
Mayhem1:
Try fairmoney loan app

To be sincere, I would have used it way before now but I can't seem to collect loan from any of the loan apps and with the embarrassing threads I have seen about them on this forum, it's not something I will want to try
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2022
Sofrosh:

Please help me

We all have issues. Why do you think you’re entitled to our help? Please go ask your friends, neighbor or church members.

I have PhD admission to the US and I’m trying to raise funds. Will you contribute?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2022
This seyi shay song that year

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Beorn:

You know I don't like Bella, this will be a hard thing to do. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But omo, that Airtel task that Doyin and Bella slayed last week, Bella was so impressive especially during the one they wrote something on the paper placed on their backs and told them to decipher it, that I was tempted to vote her. Didn't think any impressive stuff could come out of Bella but she shocked me. Thank God for procrastination, I ended up not voting her or anybody. tongue grin grin

Do it for me embarassed embarassed kiss kiss

She has her really good moments. embarassed

Smh @ procrastination. Is that why you're yet to give us a second baby? undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Her face is beautiful
I have talked about her body- I like that she loves it diee, she also has a good muscle tone
She has a highly unattractive scowl on most times sha
She is insufferably rude, condescending and arrogant, such a huuuge turn off, to me period periodically cheesy

I understand that some people fav such -and that’s their kettle of fish, for whatever reason, can’t deal!

Lol. Face alone doesn't cut it for me oh.
She is an African woman with the body of a 12 year old boy. That's unattractive to me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2022
Beorn:

Give Phyna or Doyin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:
Bella called another woman “Agbero”
Bella called another woman “Ashawo “

Bella is condescending towards all the ladies in the house yet agenda didn’t agenda.

Leave Phyna lone. Fave your useless fave

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2022
safarigirl:

Very major difference.

There is nobody being used to play his game.

It is the same reason as much as people don't like WhiteMoney as a winner, I still appreciate him, because nobody's name had to enter mud to help WhiteMoney's game. He did not go about spinning narrative over someone else.

The same issue I had with Laycon, na wetin make me no like Efe that year. Dedicated acts of calumny is very ugly. If you cannot get someone's name out of your mouth for weeks on end, that's odd.

So, Erica did not use Laycon to play game too?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
https://twitter.com/bella_okagbue/status/1567807708694298626?t=aNDk4RCaLR5x1mUajv3CIQ&s=19

My sweet sweet baby girl cleaning up her mess. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry kiss kiss kiss

You people should forgive and forget, plisssss and plisssss. We won't do it again. embarassed

cheesy

Make she survive this eviction first
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2022
Sofrosh:

To be sincere, I would have used it way before now but I can't seem to collect loan from any of the loan apps and with the embarrassing threads I have seen about them on this forum, it's not something I will want to try
Fairmoney is legit, they won't call your contacts like the ones you're talking about, the only p is that their interest rate is quite high

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Real better time. cheesy cheesy

I don't think any of it is for highlights and it's why I find it her not having moments to think about her actions disturbing but she'll be fine. There's a video of her cleaning up the mess after she told Segun not to clean last night, I'd take that as she having a second thought. I'm done being mad at her . embarassed embarassed

So make she no come home again abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.