Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959036 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
What of this ?
FIGARO00:

Chia.
I know I can never audition for a show like BBN.
To stay in that house and have my pictures contoured and disfigured like this by viewers! grin cheesy

This is horrible.
Perfect example, picture quoted and picture below. (Even the laughing meme is still from BBN, God abeg ooo). grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
So Chizzy told Sheggz to wash pots yesterday and he refused

Hermes (HOH) told him to clean the table with spilt rice and he didn't.
Where's the act of service again?
This guy eh
Big brother go soon dash you one strike!

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chichi is in the diary room blushing and smiling while talking with Biggie/viewers.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

What is he saying/doing?

They are rehearsing and He is just giving so much attitude. All the guys were on the floor dancing and he refused to join. When he came out to say his part, he said it with so much grudge and hissed at the end.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gentlefury:

You know you can just admit that he's not bad to look at and he's weirdly respectful for a guy that looks like that right? cheesy

Totally
I agree with you- he is absolutely beautiful and delicious, and he is respectful and down to earth- cool and calm
But just imagine how sinful he would have been with darker hair
Oh la la

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:
Diary Sessions
I won’t be able to update sha sorry
Chichi’s is on

But it's a must for you to update Groovy's own...

Ok, I'm begging. embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

He is managing her
But he has never disrespected her, and neither has she done so to him
It’s just not the spark we want, it’s just a settling
Like many relationships out here
It’s not the worst thing sha
lipsrsealed

Yes, it is settling.

I am very uneasy about that word when people get married "He/she has settled down". Everyone settles at some point.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
It's clear they're not losing the wager. Not with Hermes in charge.grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lightway:

No
Ok, thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
homesteady:

They are rehearsing and He is just giving so much attitude. All the guys were on the floor dancing and he refused to join. When he came out to say his part, he said it with so much grudge and hissed at the end.
I trust production though, they hardly tolerate insolence, people have shown such attitude in the past and they were dealt with either by sudden eviction or outright disqualification.

He should continue, his cup will get filled up soon.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I know what you mean, but you could see the confusion on her face, the girl literally sacrificed her food and place in the house for the boy and the boy just disgraced her in public. She was in shock grin grin grin
She’ll still go back to himgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:
So Chizzy told Sheggz to wash pots yesterday and he refused

Hermes (HOH) told him to clean the table with spilt rice and he didn't.
Where's the act of service again?
This guy eh
Big brother go soon dash you one strike!

Shegz is plainly disrespectful and disdainful of/towards Biggie
It is appalling and not a cool look for Big Brother sha

Beauty got a strike for flinging a mic when drunk. Chichi wasn’t drunk when she abused Diana. Shegz is very sober as he repeatedly disregards/insults Biggie

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
homesteady:

He should GETAT.

Who is he trying to appeal to with this attitude? Dude has insulted Nigerians, is ungrateful in the BB house and does not participate in tasks. Why is he in the BB Nigerian house?

He should have gone to BB UK where they would fire him with covert R@cisim and evict him in the first week.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ibukzy:
What of this ?

Wetin be this, mbok?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:

Let’s get ready to vote for Hermes next week because he’ll get plenty of nominations in that housegrin

We stay ready cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Yes, it is settling.
I am very uneasy about that word when people get married "He/she has settled down". Everyone settles at some point.

I am thankful that some live and don’t settle
Amen
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Shegz is plainly disrespectful and disdainful of Biggie
It is appalling and not a cool look for Big Brother sha

Beauty got a strike for flinging a mic when drunk. Chichi wasn’t drunk when she abused Diana. Shegz is very sober as she insults Biggie

Maybe BB signed a differnet contract with Sheggs, his disdain for the show and Nigerians is palpable at this point.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:
Bella: Babe let’s go why are you explaining to them
Sheggz : are you okay you’re not my mom don’t tell me what to do don’t let me pissed at you you’re not my mom!
Hmmm…See how she's quick to Insult and go off on Chizzy. Because Chizzy no get British Accent. But Sheggz will Abuse and Insult her generation and she will crawl back to be with him in bed.
Onitsha Ekuke!!

I will be here when Hermes trolling starts with pictures in another 2 weeks.... and I will laugh last... carry on

You saw what they did with his mum last week right? That's how desperate people can go to have their fave win... and it's how desperate people who circulate this kind of meme you used here can get

I remember how Erica and Kidd's cum bedsheet were circulated here... it should give you an idea of what to come... it won't be me, but those who will, will...

Kontinue lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chichi told biggie she thinks Hermès is a good head of house and the crown fits him!
Choi!!!
My shoulders are up!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:

Let’s get ready to vote for Hermes next week because he’ll get plenty of nominations in that housegrin

One has to step on toes in that house. If he is up we will vote for him. Hopefully Adekunle wins HOH and returns the favour.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

I will be here when Hermes trolling starts with pictures in another 2 weeks.... and I will laugh last... carry on

You saw what they did with his mum last week right? That's how desperate people can go to have their fave win... and it's how desperate people who circulate this kind of meme can get

I remember how Erica and Kidd's cum bedsheet were circulated here... it should give you an idea of what to come... it won't be me, but those who will, will...

Kontinue lipsrsealed
As long as he wins,no wahalagrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

You saw what they did with his mum last week right? That's how desperate people can go to have their fave win... and it's how desperate people who circulate this kind of meme can get

Kontinue lipsrsealed

Your blind stanning is making you seem irrational. It is ok to unstan you know?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
See Chichi telling Biggie that the hassmets seem to have forgotten why they are here- for feelings
Someone that disappeared when she was husbanding Deji
cheesy

After she was asked to be specific, she cited Bella and Shegz who would not participate but are rather talking about the misunderstanding during rehearsals
She has not told them off cos she does not want to be misunderstood (this Chichi is a coward sha lol)

Edit- she kept quiet because she didn’t want to get in trouble with Biggie, so not a coward

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:

She’ll still go back to himgrin

At this point she deserves it. She allowed Sheg isolate her and now she has no friends, she has no option but to stay with him. Maybe if she leaves on Sunday, her family can reconfigure her brain.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:

If only you know how many people have fvcked the woman you will marry. And how many abortions she has done. But you’re a child, You won’t know.

Abi babe never do abortion for you?
Me a child? You are delusional. Do you think I'm the guy that f.cuks anyhow with women that I have zero feelings for? That is why indepth study of the lady's background, a man intends to marry is very important. The study starts when you are attracted to her and goes on for a long time. I will never marry a woman that did abortions, NEVER!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:
This is too funny
cheesy
It would have been my favorite part of the fight
https://twitter.com/joe4love10/status/1567773476383035395?s=46&t=C34WGI4cZ6XZgfYBz4_pyw
princess treatment in the mud

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

That ship is doomed, Groovy does not rate Phyna, he is just along for the ride and the food.

Phyna doesn’t rate him too. She wants someone to kill boredom with. She may want to fvck him and dump him

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

I am thankful that some live and don’t settle
Amen

I agree, these are brave people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:
It's clear they're not losing the wager. Not with Hermes in charge.grin

Unless Sheggz and Bella are not included shaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chichi has surely been eroding her epidermal layer sha
Chim
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:
See Chichi telling Biggie that the hassmets seem to have forgotten why they are here- for feelings
Someone that disappeared when she was husbanding Deji
cheesy

After she was asked to be specific, she cited Bella and Shegz who would not participate but are rather talking about the misunderstanding during rehearsals
She has not told them off cos she does not want to be misunderstood (this Chichi is a coward sha lol)
I don’t think she’s a coward though, Chichi is confrontational but she got humbled by that punishment, she has been calm if you notice.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweetpink:

If he betrayed Beauty,then he’d betray anyone!grin
How did he betray Beauty who was abusive to him? If I remembered, she broke up with him during their last fight and left the House. I don't think Groovy would be stupid to go back to the woman that publicly said that he has a tiny dick. He owes such a toxic person no loyalty.grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.