Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958251 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
OMO!!! PHYNA HAS BUILT AN ORGANIC FANBASE O & THE STREET HAS TAKEN OVER....A PARTIALLY-ENTERTAINING & UPCOMING MUSICIAN' RICH MOM MAY PAY SM INFLUENCERS PRIOR TO OR ON DAY 1 OF THE SHOW BUT THE QUESTION IS "IS HE REALLY A COMPLETE ENTERTAINER WITH IN-BUILT VIBES LIKE PHYNA?
an upcoming musician is better than a professional whorè
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Like your mother??

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
This is too funny
cheesy
It would have been my favorite part of the fight
https://twitter.com/joe4love10/status/1567773476383035395?s=46&t=C34WGI4cZ6XZgfYBz4_pyw

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
lumens:
shocked

Just logged in on Twitter to find out that Ekuke is trending.

Chizzy gave Bella - Ekuke
Rachel gave Sheggz - Overgrown Broiler

These riders doing wonders.

Bella and Chizzy will remain sworn enemies because of how long this Ekuke name will last. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Fixed.

Stop projecting because a girl like Erica probably shenked you once. Erica did nothing except overreact to Laycon overreaching and pushing his luck too far even when EVERYONE from Brighto to Neo to Praise to Trikytee BEGGED him to kill any illusions he had about Erica liking him. He should never have spread that silly rumour about Erica wanting to kiss him while calling her a friend.

Erica's words stung hard, but as Trikytee still told Laycon that night, he(Laycon) shouldn't act he didn't help in causing it. The maximum kudos went to Kidd for being very mature and even trying to be friends with Laycon.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
In other News, Rachel is a babe.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gentlefury:

Stop projecting because a girl like Erica probably shenked you once. Erica did nothing except overreact to Laycon overreaching and pushing his luck too far even when EVERYONE from Brighto to Neo to Praise to Trikytee BEGGED him to kill any illusions he had about Erica liking him. He should never have spread that silly rumour about Erica wanting to kiss him while calling her a friend.

Erica's words stung hard, but as Trikytee still told Laycon that night, he(Laycon) shouldn't act he didn't help in causing it. The maximum kudos went to Kidd for being very mature and even trying to be friends with Laycon.

Is that why she poured water on the bed and chased prince away from the room?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BubblingB(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Entitled Ekuke lol

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nhazeru:

See Phyna wey dey bodyshame person, does she have a good body? cheesy

hahaha. Damaged body. After being rough handled by Abuja men, she wants to settle with Groovy. I trust Groovy's siblings to put sense in his head when he is out of the house.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
bentenny:

Venue: Garden
Time: 2:00am - 2:30am
grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
dominique:

Unbanned
Thank you dominique, really appreciate your time-saving proactiveness

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bella and Sheggz. Best in dashing others small fanbase. Fight with them and get their haters on your side, praising and loving you immediately cheesy it doesn't fail cheesy
Tested and trusted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dezenazil:
swallows insults in both private and public from Mr Ikoyi but will always be hasty to insult her fellow housemates for slightest perceived insult towards her.
Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
stevebond007:

Lol.
Everybody loved Mike. Uriel was fun and Kidd was too.
Don't let Sheggz ruin the diaspora flavor.
I was a MiQueen and I know what we faced here during Pepperdem. Everybody n'ebee?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
It’s not a good day to be home and watching
Zilch
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
This is trash. What’s wrong with some of you? Tell Bella to start cooking her own food. No one is her maid to take into account her needs… Beggars don’t have a choice, since she can’t do it she should be contented with what she got ahh
Period!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:
In other News, Rachel is a babe.

Why is her breast sleeping
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
This is trash. What’s wrong with some of you? Tell Bella to start cooking her own food. No one is her maid to take into account her needs… Beggars don’t have a choice, since she can’t do it she should be contented with what she got ahh

Stop being childish.

The cooking arrangement makes it easier

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I am yet to vote ,some here asked me to vote for chiomzy but I am not convinced yet so I just lockup
Please vote for Chomzy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:
It’s not a good day to be home and watching
Zilch

What is Zilch
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Groovy and Chichi gisting
I love Groovy sha
(lemme just be imagining him with brown or black hair)

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Is that why she poured water on the bed and chased prince away from the room?

So Big Brother sent you to be annoyed on his behalf? She overreacted and destroyed Big Brother's property under the influence of alcohol she knew her brain couldn't carry. Unlike the other names you tried putting on the same level with her, she was apologetic to everyone and Laycon for her words, Laycon who somehow ended up being the victim, only possible in Nigeria .

Was Tacha ever apologetic until her eyes cleared and she tried famzing the same Mercy she fought outside the house (I'm happy her ex-housemates lambasted her at the reunion)? Beauty was almost laughing while Biggy was reciting her offenses. Pere adamantly kept pushing Whitemoney's button weeks after almost whipping him with his belt.

Do Bella and Sheggz really look like they're good at apologizing?

How is Erica on the same level with these people? sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lightway:

What is Zilch

I believe it means “nothing”
As per absolutely nothing is happening, hassmets sleeping mostly
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
eleshin:

If you tell me I'm stupid and dumb as 4k on a live TV, I will come for your past and future generations. I will wake up the next morning to remind you why your generations are mad.
Giddem!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Bella deserves whatever she gets.
For someone so unattractive, she is annoyingly arrogant.
Did you see how Sheggz later turned against her and shut her up in the presence of Dotun and Bryan?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I almost felt pity for her but I changed my mind!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Biggie these hassmets know this game
They are just counting the days and banking on task wins angry
Extend the show by two weeks, at the same time when you do this also ensure the task prizes have all been won… and watch drama erupt everywhere
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
COOL10:

cheesy
Let’s get ready to vote for Hermes next week because he’ll get plenty of nominations in that housegrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
https://twitter.com/bella_okagbue/status/1567807708694298626?t=aNDk4RCaLR5x1mUajv3CIQ&s=19

My sweet sweet baby girl cleaning up her mess. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry kiss kiss kiss

You people should forgive and forget, plisssss and plisssss. We won't do it again. embarassed
I thought her boyfriend whom she fought for would help her to clear up her own mess?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Onitsha Princess in the deepest mud!
Lmao!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lightway:

Why is her breast sleeping

Go and ask her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
safarigirl:
Before I sleep, make I drop summarised version of the fight.

Rachel spent like 2-3 hours cooking rice and beans. When it was time to serve, she initially put chicken for Bella, Bella said she did not want chicken, but beef. Rachel was however, prioritising the people that assisted her in cooking, like Groovy and Chizzy, so, she told Bella that she should be patient, so, once she finishes sharing the beef among the people that helped, if anyone remains, she will dish it for her.

Na so Mrs Ikoyi vex, drop plate. Meanwhile, Rachel still gave her the beef.

Mr. Ikoyi then balances on the table to fully download food wey Rachel cook, but Mrs Ikoyi is still upset that Rachel, the maid that Big Brother brought for her, did not do her bidding immediately, so, she no come carry her food.

Mr Ikoyi finishes eating and starts ranting about why he does not phuck with Rachel, he says Rachel has been in the house long enough to know Bella does not eat chicken, yet, she still gave chicken to the original princess, he then says, "...She's dumb as f*ck, she's stupid as f*ck, but I'm not gonna speak on that..."

Rachel is now staring at him in surprise, as per, from where this insult come? She sef begin dey rant, that why is this one insulting himself? She throws her own insults back at him, including cursing his generation. At certain points, she attempts to charge at him, but Bryann and Dotun hold her back.

Meanwhile, Princess of BBN, Bella, has been inside all along, but she hears the whole noise, comes out, carries the food to say she no dey chop, and basically tries to shove it in Rachel's face, Rachel pushed her hand and the plate away, and the food pours.

Na there another round of shouting comes in, with tiny Bella shouting at Rachel, and Chizzy swearing that Bella will eat the food from the floor. Her boyfriend Sheggz, holds her back and takes her to the room, whole she is accusing Rachel of trying to use them for clout.

Rachel continues to rain insults on Sheggz in particular, who also comes back out to start complaining about the weight of Rachel's insult. He says something about how she will apologise to him by December, or else his name is not Sheggz then swears on his mother's life. Na so Rachel dey talk say she sef she get mama wey get powers too, no be only am get power.

He starts talking about how Nigeria is backward, that what is she saying, he didn't mean anything spiritual....blah blah blah....

The scene ends.

Phyna also has a small role in this fight, after Bella pours the food, Phyna scolds them for pouring food wey person work hard to cook, as she understands the troubles that go into cooking. She says the thing no gbam. Phyna is also accused of trying to chase clout with them, which causes her to inform them she no need to chase clout as she be clout.

Anyway, the 3 Edo girls won the fight against the Shellas.
Make una no vex, I had to quote. grin

You are a great story teller. I give it to you. I was playing out the altercation in my head as I was reading grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

Suddenly Kidd became a saint on this street... wonderment! lipsrsealed

Believe you me, Kidd is actually a saint compared to your King Shegs. Kidd was actually interested in people in the house, he played the game like every other contestant, he never to my recollection denigrated his housemates.

Good luck to Shegs, I do not know what sort of deals and gigs he would get off the show but how is he going to appeal to the average Nigerian who he has constantly insulted?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.