Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1942991 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:17am On Sep 10, 2022
Wanyiagu:

Wetin u dey talk..Rachel produced the movie Bella's brother featured in..I just shook my head when she said Rachel is not in her level...
True true,na empty barrel dey make noise pass
Rachel na big chick no wonder she accepted to be a rider!!!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:19am On Sep 10, 2022
I'm hearing rumours three people might be evicted on Sunday , if that happens , then it' will be Doyin , Chomzy and Eloswag (in no particular order )

For people that have small ment cheesy *

Bryann topped again ...team Phyna , you'll need to work harder.
Phyna has more clout on social media but Bryann has beaten her thrice now .

Put your fucking money where your mouth is .

Save us from this abomination about to happen. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:21am On Sep 10, 2022
I'm posting this now because I won't be around today.

I'm going to visit the father of my children ...see you at night or tomorrow grin

Ciao

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Wow shocked Well Baba God will perfect all for My Kabiyesi Amen!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 3:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Threebear:
I'm hearing rumours three people might be evicted on Sunday , if that happens , then it' will be Doyin , Chomzy and Eloswag (in no particular order )

As a phynation myself, i like what you did there grin
I see what you just did in this your write-up grin and only the wise will understand.

If you know, you know.

Phyna for the money.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:08am On Sep 10, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Shut up

I hope ya watching them play table tennis now. As usual Hermes is beating Ade lol grin
U too Shut up!!! tongue U rejoiced too early I knew ur lousy shrine furniture can never win Kabiyesi Adekunle tongue Now am enjoying the last laugh while u are drowning in ur pool of shame u no go ever sleep well tongue tonguecheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:09am On Sep 10, 2022
Helloflife:
Bella boiled beef and couldn't even wait for it to cook properly. Now she's struggling with the hard beef grin grin

80% of all the girls that came to BBN this year don't know how to cook good food , 30% of them can't even cook indomie properly .

Men cook better than women these days !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:17am On Sep 10, 2022
shumuel:
Has expected Adekunle was the only one to beat Hermes out of his winning streak grin
I trust my Kabiyesi Ade to rubbish the shrine furniture cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 4:21am On Sep 10, 2022
davodyguy:
The Queen is dead and another 'Queen' has taken over........
Ghod abeg....which country this TV station dey grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:30am On Sep 10, 2022
I have not been to soul lounge again,I just drive past the place sometimes.I have grown very very old ,my idea of a hang out place now is a quite and cozy place.That noise at soul lounge is no longer for me cheesy
zicoraads:

I was around Soul Lounge today, and I remembered when you posted something about going there one time or so. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 4:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Phyna just got verified on Instagram.
Phyna their boss lady.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 5:18am On Sep 10, 2022
carammel:

There will never be anything the show is about , people good at tasks have been told it’s not about tasks, those with good looks are told the show is beyond looks, intelligent people have been told off, decent people are not regarded, wayward people are constantly bashed and many other qualities we have downplayed either positive or negative.

It makes me wonder, what else is the show about?

Hnmmm..., I think I would place it at Character and intellect, but Character takes the huge chunk. If you are intelligent and lack character, it's gonna be more difficult. I think there are certain characters one need to emulate and continue to imbue in ourselves as a people (Nigerians). Self control, humility, Resilience there are others ; though nothing is promised, but Character takes one far check the previous seasons winners .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2022
OGdaddy:
As a phynation myself, i like what you did there grin
I see what you just did in this your write-up grin and only the wise will understand.

If you know, you know.

Phyna for the money.

We know she topped cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Threebear:

Bryann baba won....
Power of premium voters
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2022
Threebear:

Bryann has the support of Beauty fans who loathe Phyna. No matter the denial anyone dregs up BBN fans emotions run deep especially when the show is ongoing and Beauty’s people are actively voting for Bryann.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Wanyiagu:

Wetin u dey talk..Rachel produced the movie Bella's brother featured in..I just shook my head when she said Rachel is not in her level...
True true,na empty barrel dey make noise pass

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2022
homesteady:
So Bella has found her missing money (it was with Sheggz) after she insulted people yesterday
So Sheggz is a thief?grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2022
shawnmendes:

Bryann has the support of Beauty fans who loathe Phyna. No matter the denial anyone dregs up BBN fans emotions run deep especially when the show is ongoing and Beauty’s people are actively voting for Bryann.

Beauty's strength has never been tested but we should believe that she is strong because of the noise her fans are making lol. If you understood Threebear's post you will see that he is mocking Bryann and expecting team Phyna to do more.
They are actively voting for Bryann Phyna still dey top am lol
Alliance is needed to win in the finale and it will still favour Phyna at the end.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2022
DGOODLYF:
Bryann baba won....
Power of premium voters
He said for some people to have ment oo read the post again he want make una ment cheesy cheesy he dey pull una legs
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2022
Threebear:

In no particular order? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Will there ever be a particular order? So the failed musician term has disappeared. Someone once said b....s will be believers

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Why! Why!! Why!!!......cheesy grin cheesy
grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Beauty's strength has never been tested but we should believe that she is strong because of the noise her fans are making lol. If you understood Threebear's post you will see that he is mocking Bryann and expecting team Phyna to do more.
They are actively voting for Bryann Phyna still dey top am lol
Alliance is needed to win in the finale and it will still favour Phyna at the end.
cheesy cheesy cheesy this life
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2022
So Ekuke and her overgrown Broiler are planning to nominate my Hermes next week because he refuses to indulge them?grin
Anyway,one thing is certain,they’ll be put to shame and they’ll never win HOH!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Sanqa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy this life
From my observations ehn Phyna nearly ruined her chances by getting involved with Groovy but Beauty's fans helped Phyna their constant dragging made them develop coconut head they defended her and became more visible.
That was how Tacha got die hard fans like Titans too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2022
Chi chi
Bella
Sheggz
Bryan
Phyna
Doyin(if she survives on Sunday)
Dotun
Daniella
These housemates will likely nominate Hermes next week.So I need to get ready to vote massively for him!!!
Meanwhile,Stray bullets go touch Allyson next weekgrin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Rachel na big chick no wonder she accepted to be a rider!!!
Of course..
Even Chizzy sef fit get money pass Shegzs,no be to dey speak I feel loike,I feel loike..e ji pa Ego..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U too Shut up!!! tongue U rejoiced too early I knew ur lousy shrine furniture can never win Kabiyesi Adekunle tongue Now am enjoying the last laugh while u are drowning in ur pool of shame u no go ever sleep well tongue tonguecheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're still on my case. Bitter witçh. Do you even sleep ? Lol

Why won't I rejoice, when it pains your black heart. Hermes is still with the longest winning streak. So if I beat you 10times and you win once,then we should all celebrate you over me abi ? cheesy olodo lol

You're not even ashamed. Stealing Hermes' template. Feigning illness for Ade just so you can praise him,when the HoH that won them their wager was the ill one that still put them all to work.

At this point I don't believe you'll be alright las las grin

Burn in hell,bitçh!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2022
homesteady:
So Bella has found her missing money (it was with Sheggz) after she insulted people yesterday

They are yet to announce it to the house......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetpink:
Chi chi
Bella
Sheggz
Bryan
Phyna
Dotun
Daniella
These housemates will likely nominate Hermes next week.So I need to get ready to vote massively for him!!!
Let them shoot their shot.

Dem go miss.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetpink:
Chi chi
Bella
Sheggz
Bryan
Phyna
Dotun
Daniella
He will survive coz he will be with Shella up there, and one or both will leave

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2022
I read somewhere that the eviction show will be almost 2hrs long. If true,what could be the reason? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
#laughsinevil

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2022
Phyna becomes the 2nd housemate after Bryann to get verified on Instagram. It's almost 2 months yet majority of of them are yet to be verified with unimpressive Instagram following. Very unprecedented I must say.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.