Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958670 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Yougotire1:
Most of the Housemates are still stuck around 200k+ following at week 7. This further goes to prove that 70% of those massive up to 1m followers of previous housemates were bots and fake accounts.
Lol..
I'm sorry you are wrong imo. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Eeghe:

What if Groovy and or Doyin topped Adekunle the week they were all up?
Be kiaful what you wish for in your wawu Adekunle stanning

E go shock them when they realize how strong Groovy is without him lifting a finger cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I just saw this anyways u be toothless person!! Na for women u fit flex ur shrinked muscle!! But still we dey use ur bald head play bumball!!

See u are very very lucky my teamie say make pity u undecided wanyiagu na u do this one oooo

pampas tomorrow is another day!!!!! U will fall into my trap again!!!
shocked shocked
grin grin grin
How come I didn't see this. So you've stylishly started blackmailing me with gender bias lol

As expected. Well,I've always maintained i want a worthy wrestler to wrestle me from the legions of idîõts supporting your fave here on Nairaland. But na only you dey always front. No be say u bold o, but too dense and unaware to fear.

Hasn't it occurred to you that Hermes is the standard, the template. Anybody that beats him always feel like a winner with glee written all over his/her face. Look at Chizzy yesterday celebrating with endless laughter simply because he ended Hermes' table tennis long winning streak, same as your Ade.

I'm now forced to wonder,which is softer between your brain and your cųnt grin

Which have I been fuçking since, cheesy seeing you didn't even understand the post you quoted in joy of finally ending Hermes' winning streak.

Shebi you said Hermes doesn't have fans? Ok let's see a line up with Bryann,Phyna,Hermes, Bella,Adekunle and Sheggz. Evict two.

Oh heavenly father make this come through for me. Let me finally end your stay on this thread with Ade's possible elimination. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Chinachriss:

Exactly. Their Instagram growth has been very poor. I guess the upcoming elections somewhat affected the show's rating.
No, the upcoming election has no effect on the show, people are not just watching the show like before tbh..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2022
rainluv:

LMAO grin grin
Remind me of kidd and Erica, Mercy and ike
Their partners were bounced on the show..,shippers or no shippers

Despite her huge flaws,Bella is underdog!

She is sooo not
She is -
Stronger than Shegz
Backed by internet feminazi
Backed by classists (significant cos even poor Naija people are classist)
Backed by Nollywood
Backed by the fact of her affiliation with Flavour
She is no under dog, never has been, never will be.
Backed by the large numbers who faved her on day1 and or based on her entry video (I like the soft life etc)
Lol

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Myway20:

Most of those coming for BB needs to know that good behavior is profitable to a large extent.
You can't keep flouting rules, disrespecting the franchise and your fellow hms and expect favor from fans and everyone.
Sheggz and Bella would have gone far if only they were more coolheaded.

Well,Cee-c and Tacha says hi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2022
missidy:
So Doyin can't even cook noodles!! What am I watching. She poured everything inside pot like that, no fire yet. Don't you know you are supposed to boil the water first to avoid the noodles getting soaked.
some like it soaked…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2022
Nhazeru:

Sheggz, Adekunle etc lost their account
Please expatiate. Cuz am following ade on ig
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Eeghe:

She is sooo not
Stronger than Shegz
Backed by Nollywood
Lol

Lol..all of these won't matter if she doesn't appeal to the larger public

Let's agree to disagree

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2022
r4bbit:

Please expatiate. Cuz am following ade on ig

He lost his account sometimes ago, I guess they've recovered it.

Sheggz lost his account and started from the scratch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2022
rainluv:

Lol..all of these won't matter if she doesn't appeal to the larger public
Let's agree to disagree

Okay, cos I was getting warmed up cheesy tongue
She quickly took on a villain role and displayed what I call horror and amassed fans too (people do love the most badly behaved people as i see on our media streets lipsrsealed)
Shipped on day1 and snagged the awwwn -seeking crew
She would be classified under show villain not show sweetheart, and neither of these are ever under dogs

Okay sorry I argued after you called for us to stop

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2022
PimpasParadise:

shocked shocked
grin grin grin
How come I didn't see this. So you've stylishly started blackmailing me with gender bias lol

As expected. Well,I've always maintained i want a worthy wrestler to wrestle me from the legions of idîõts supporting your fave here on Nairaland. But na only you dey always front. No be say u bold o, but too dense and unaware to fear.

Hasn't it occurred to you that Hermes is the standard, the template. Anybody that beats him always feel like a winner with glee written all over his/her face. Look at Chizzy yesterday celebrating with endless laughter simply because he ended Hermes' table tennis long winning streak, same as your Ade.

I'm now forced to wonder,which is softer between your brain and your cųnt grin

Which have I been fuçking since, cheesy seeing you didn't even understand the post you quoted in joy of finally ending Hermes' winning streak.

Shebi you said Hermes doesn't have fans? Ok let's see a line up with Bryann,Phyna,Hermes, Bella,Adekunle and Sheggz. Evict two.

Oh heavenly father make this come through for me. Let me finally end your stay on this thread with Ade's possibly elimination. cheesy

cheesy cheesy

You want Sheggz and Adekunle to go home

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
There's an aspect of this Show thatt shows how gullible Nigerians can be...

Mike Edwards Came to BBN with his full history in athletics. You can Google online and see his record..

But That lying Sheggz.. Apart from pictures... There's no record of HIM at clubs level...

But all over Twitter everybody is shouting professional footballer..

No wonder Tinubu.. Atiku and peter obi are scamming us

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Ambber:
some like it soaked…

Oh, okay
I totally take back my initial post then
I have never eaten noodles (I can make it tho- last I did (for someone else) was during NYSC shocked)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Eeghe:

She is sooo not
She is -
Stronger than Shegz
Backed by Nollywood
Backed by the large numbers who faved her based on on day1 and or her entry video (I like the soft life etc)
Lol
Feminazi cheesy They don't like me using that word over here
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2022
Nhazeru:

cheesy cheesy

JUDGEJUDITH wouldn't agree with you. cheesy

To her, it's Hermes and Hermes that will go home.

Even if it came to four leaving I'm certain she feels her Adekunle will survive. cheesy

Delusional, is not even cutting what fits her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Nhazeru:

cheesy cheesy

Bryann, Sheggz and Bella can go home..

Sleeping Is Bryann content.. Shegzz and Bella offers nothing except tocixity...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Vybrants, focus abeg. Nothing is certain for now. No trolling. Let's focus on our boy. He's enough. Bryan is currently the most followed housemate on Instagram and Twitter. He just displaced Beauty on Instagram. Let's just pray things work in Bryan's favour. He has all it takes to trump other housemates. Let's keep the energy up and overlook naysayers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2022
Froshloaded:

No, the upcoming election has no effect on the show, people are not just watching the show like before tbh..
Their Instagram growth is still the same with previous seasons

Only Lockdown has the highest social media growth
and that's because the season happened during lockdown

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2022
Eeghe:

She is not the underdog
Shella shippers
Shegz’s fanbase
Her own fanbase
Only one of them is up
She is supposed to top that line up or be top2 at least. Any other thing is a poor result period

If Biggie evicts 3 on Sunday and Bella doesn't go, then I cut cap for her.

I guess you don't know a lot of neutrals, Adekunle fans, Hermes fans and so many other fan bases that hates Shella who voted Chomzy and Doyin just so Bella could bounce.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2022
fijiano202:

Lol
You're pushing it o.

Bryann cannot go home with that line up. Even if dem remove four lol

Fear go catch me for my Hermes o shocked angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Lol
You're pushing it o.

Bryann cannot go home with that line up. Even if dem remove four lol

Fear go catch me for my Hermes o shocked angry

It's funny though.. Bryann has followers without even offering anything except his music... He sleeps tooo much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2022
Nhazeru:

I guess you don't know a lot of neutrals, Adekunle fans, Hermes fans and so many other fan bases that hates Shella who voted Chomzy and Doyin just so Bella could bounce.
among those up for Eviction.... Bella is stronger than the last 3 for sure... But Phyna and Bryann are ahead of the Game...

But one thing is biggie makes the rule and voting can be manipulated by Biggie...

I know they would want to keep chumzy so its possible doyin and Elloswag leaves

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2022
fijiano202:

You can use this weekend go drag them out from the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2022
fijiano202:

It's funny though.. Bryann has followers without even offering anything except his music... He sleeps tooo much
Maybe.

But people can still like someone for his or her single talent with other likeable traits like the youngness of his ways, the boyish tendencies and outbursts, it can be cute

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Nhazeru:

Says who. angry

I don't hate shella o.

Even though they don't like my Hermes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Latashia:
I haven't seen the usefulness of either Dotun or Groovy in that house. Next week all hms must be up for eviction. Even the hated sheggs brings more drama than them.

HajiaNotu.. your fave is a useless furniture angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2022
Nhazeru:

Adekunle, Hermes fans massively voted Chomzy and not Doyin sha
So jes dead dat cheesy tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2022
fijiano202:
among those up for Eviction.... Bella is stronger than the last 3 for sure... But Phyna and Bryann are ahead of the Game...

But one thing is biggie makes the rule and voting can be manipulated by Biggie...

I know they would want to keep chumzy so its possible doyin and Elloswag leaves

If they couldn't keep Maria last season, is it Chomzy they will keep?

Nobody is indispensable in Biggie's house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Threebear:
I'm hearing rumours three people might be evicted on Sunday , if that happens , then it' will be Doyin , Chomzy and Eloswag (in no particular order )

For people that have small ment cheesy *

Bryann topped again ...team Phyna , you'll need to work harder.
Phyna has more clout on social media but Bryann has beaten her thrice now .

Put your fucking money where your mouth is .

Save us from this abomination about to happen. cheesy

I actually don't mind if Bryann wins, better him than that agbero

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Chinachriss:

Exactly. Their Instagram growth has been very poor. I guess the upcoming elections somewhat affected the show's rating.
upcoming election partly as a result of this failed administration as people want them out by all means so people are focused.... but it’s more of people are going through a lot at the moment...

It’s someone that is comfortable that will think of subscribing not to talk of watching big brother...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.