Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958716 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Beauty's strength has never been tested but we should believe that she is strong because of the noise her fans are making lol. If you understood Threebear's post you will see that he is mocking Bryann and expecting team Phyna to do more.
They are actively voting for Bryann Phyna still dey top am lol
Alliance is needed to win in the finale and it will still favour Phyna at the end.

But it's still phyna that has more social media clout than Bryann?
She has fbk, Twitter even nairaland on lock
Shim also claimed Bryann topped the very first time the both were up even before this fan wars existed

Well, it's just few weeks to the end,...we will know

Meanwhile, Bella must really have an army if she actually beat Doyin this week that she messed up and screwed her game real bad
She's the underdog...,who would have thought cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2022
rainluv:

But it's still phyna that has more social media clout than Bryann?
Shim also claimed Bryann topped the very first time the both were up even before this fan wars existed

Well, it's just few weeks to the end,...we will know

Meanwhile, Bella must really have an army if she actually beat Doyin this week that she messed up and screwed her game bad
She's the underdog...,who would have thought cheesy
I don't think Bella is an underdog she had the clout and hype from day one even Sheggz.
I expected Bella to top Doyin anytime

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

He said for some people to have ment oo read the post again he want make una ment cheesy cheesy he dey pull una legs
okay oooo...
Plenty shalaye no dey full basket
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2022
So Doyin can't even cook noodles!! What am I watching. She poured everything inside pot like that, no fire yet. Don't you know you are supposed to boil the water first to avoid the noodles getting soaked.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I don't think Bella is an underdog she had the clout and hype from day one even Sheggz.
I expected Bella to top Doyin anytime

You agree with me that shella's hype and clout dwindled most especially sheggz

They no longer have that hype, they ruined their game and even so this week was worst..
I will like to see if she can topple phyna or Bryann if sheggz leaves..
She's the underdog I believe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2022
dominique:
Phyna becomes the 2nd housemate after Bryann to get verified on Instagram. It's almost 2 months yet majority of of them are yet to be verified with unimpressive Instagram following. Very unprecedented I must say.

Quite shocking..
Last year housemates did way better
I'm scared of their brand endorsements cos most brands relies on your social media followings and clout to endorse you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2022
dominique:
Phyna becomes the 2nd housemate after Bryann to get verified on Instagram. It's almost 2 months yet majority of of them are yet to be verified with unimpressive Instagram following. Very unprecedented I must say.
How many housemates were verified past seasons while in the house?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2022
Ekaka1:

Ghod abeg....which country this TV station dey grin grin
Kenya
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2022
gameboy727:

Which station be this? grin grin grin
Kenya TV
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2022
eleshin:

I tot they rehearsed with the song.
Didn't watch the rehearsals though
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2022
I haven't seen the usefulness of either Dotun or Groovy in that house. Next week all hms must be up for eviction. Even the hated sheggs brings more drama than them.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yougotire1: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2022
Do not be deceived, people are watching the show even more. Some are watching quietly to avoid Obedient judgement.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2022
Yougotire1:
Most of the Housemates are still stuck around 200k+ following at week 7. This further goes to prove that 70% of those massive up to 1m followers of previous housemates were bots and fake accounts. Obviously the work of paid influencers.....I remember one Nollywood movie I saw of how a brand Influencer had two P.As with like 14 different phones for the purpose of creating Fake accounts with Jori to Joro Contents and comments.

All of this scam and fiction died down when the major source of financing (paid voting) for these influencers was stopped last year. I remember a lot of them saying the show was uninspiring and uninteresting last year and a lot finally took side seats this year.

Everything don cast.

Another observation is that, one would think that BBN franchise lost money after abolishing paid voting but I doubt it's the case, not with this 24/7 Showmax streaming, which means some serious money conversion, as people can now watch on the go. (In traffic, at work or wherever (

Do not be deceived, people are watching the show even more. Some are watching quietly to avoid Obedient judgement.

Apt

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2022
Groovy did breakfast in bed for Phyna. Awwnn.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2022
Groovy made Phyna breakfast in bed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetpink:
Chi chi
Bella
Sheggz
Bryan
Phyna
Doyin(if she survives on Sunday)
Dotun
Daniella
These housemates will likely nominate Hermes next week.So I need to get ready to vote massively for him!!!
Meanwhile,Stray bullets go touch Allyson next weekgrin

I dey ready to scatter him with Votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Latashia:
I haven't seen the usefulness of either Dotun or Groovy in that house. Next week all hms must be up for eviction. Even the hated sheggs brings more drama than them.
If they don't do this, Allison, Chichi, Dotun Danielle, Doyin and Groovy would make it to the final.

Phyna, Hermes, Brian, Adekunle Bella/Sheggz are top 5 or top 6
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2022
Yougotire1:
Most of the Housemates are still stuck around 200k+ following at week 7. This further goes to prove that 70% of those massive up to 1m followers of previous housemates were bots and fake accounts. Obviously the work of paid influencers.....I remember one Nollywood movie I saw of how a brand Influencer had two P.As with like 14 different phones for the purpose of creating Fake accounts with Jori to Joro Contents and comments.

All of this scam and fiction died down when the major source of financing (paid voting) for these influencers was stopped last year. I remember a lot of them saying the show was uninspiring and uninteresting last year and a lot finally took side seats this year.

Everything don cast.

Another observation is that, one would think that BBN franchise lost money after abolishing paid voting but I doubt it's the case, not with this 24/7 Showmax streaming, which means some serious money conversion, as people can now watch on the go. (In traffic, at work or wherever (

I strongly disagree
The low followings is mostly due to the tensions in the country and politics/participation. The only season we had huge followings and fan voting was during the lockdown season when naija peeps were at home..no busy schedules,no school on session,no business traffic,no concerts,drama social events,no busy or crazy activities....,it was only pure cruise on cruise, BBN was literally the only thing that kept body and soul together.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2022
rainluv:

I strongly disagree
The low followings is mostly due to the tensions in the country and politics/participation. The only season we had huge followings and fan voting was during the lockdown season when naija peeps were at home..no busy schedules,no school on session,no business traffic,no concerts,drama social events,no busy or crazy activities....,it was only pure cruise on cruise, BBN was literally the only thing that kept body and soul together.

Everywhere was already reopened before BBN started that year. There was no more lockdown then.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2022
Like seriously? shocked shocked shocked
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Groovy made Phyna breakfast in bed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2022
Latashia:

Restttt in freaking BBJizoz’s name!
angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2022
davodyguy:

If they don't do this, Allison, Chichi, Dotun Danielle, Doyin and Groovy would make it to the final.

Phyna, Hermes, Brian, Adekunle Bella/Sheggz are top 5 or top 6

What if Groovy and or Doyin topped Adekunle the week they were all up?
Be kiaful what you wish for in your wawu Adekunle stanning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2022
dominique:

Exactly. Their Instagram growth has been very poor. I guess the upcoming elections somewhat affected the show's rating.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2022
missidy:
So Doyin can't even cook noodles!! What am I watching. She poured everything inside pot like that, no fire yet. Don't you know you are supposed to boil the water first to avoid the noodles getting soaked.

lipsrsealed
Like, even children know the drill on how to cook noodles
The instructions are right there!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2022
Sochieke:

Everywhere was already reopened before BBN started that year. There was no more lockdown then.

Not so true
Schools were still not on session,no events or concerts, businesses still crawling,so many lay-offs from jobs. It's still the only season with the highest viewership and followings

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2022
rainluv:

They no longer have that hype, they ruined their game and even so this week was worst..
Most of those coming for BB needs to know that good behavior is profitable to a large extent.
You can't keep flouting rules, disrespecting the franchise and your fellow hms and expect favor from fans and everyone.
Sheggz and Bella would have gone far if only they were more coolheaded.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2022
rainluv:

She is not the underdog
Shella shippers
Shegz’s fanbase
Her own fanbase
Only one of them is up
She is supposed to top that line up or be top2 at least. Any other thing is a poor result period

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Eeghe:

lipsrsealed
Like, even children know the drill on how to cook noodles
The instructions are right there!

Kikikikiki grin grin
You want her to start reading paper instructions on live TV?

You are wicked cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2022
dominique:

Sheggz, Adekunle etc lost their account
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Eeghe:

She is not the underdog
Shella shippers
Shegz’s fanbase
Her own fanbase
Only one of them is up
She is supposed to top that line up or be top2 at least. Any other thing is a poor result period

LMAO grin grin
Remind me of kidd and Erica, Mercy and ike
Their partners were bounced on the show..,shippers or no shippers

Despite her huge flaws,Bella is underdog!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2022
Nhazeru:

Sheggz, Adekunle etc lost their account

Not enough excuse tho
Whitemoney also lost his account during his time and still recovered and surpassed his fellow contenders while on the show

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.