Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938854 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
AwkaFinest:

You are the liar here. Go check it out before commenting on what you dont know about.
He wasn't verified before the show

He was verified the second day into the show
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
EmmyCC:

What's Tinubu's legacy that Obi does not have?

People supported Atiku because he was lesser evil at the time now they have something better.

Maybe owing doctors that went on strike for 13months or the traumatized lecturers that were home for 6months under Obi are good legacies to you.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Did Bryaan not nominate Amaka for immediate eviction.Anytging can happen with this housemates.
Skrrrrrrr:
Lol. The Level two guys are totally cool with each other.
Chizzy, Bryan, groovy, Daniella and Phyna would never nominate each other..
Unless they don't have a choice.
Meanwhile na Level one go finish each other...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:

That's 2022 English for "Tinubu".
K
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Bryan was verified with 11k followers on Instagram on the day housemates were to go into the house, even before the show started that evening after paying social media influencers to hype him before the show. So far no housemate has gained more followership at the rate of Phyna. Even Beauty with the highest followers on Instagram is not gaining followers at the rate Phyna is doing.
Phyna was the 6 most followed housemate on Instagram before the show and as at today she's the 3rd, gaining followers at a higher rate than anyone else.

Others dey get verified at over 200k follows and person got it at 11k and you think it's normal. Everything Bryan got was bought not natural. Ask yourself why is it that you are likely to see Phyna trending than Bryan on a daily basis? Even Bella trends more than him.
lies and lies. No one knew Bryann before the show. Bryann got verified few hours after he was called. You are a big clown o. So only accounts with hundred of thousand of followers get verified on Instagram. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

If we imagine 7 will go to final week (5 strong contenders plus 2 riders), that means Biggie has 3 Sundays to evict 9 housemates. If 2 goes tomorrow, then the next Sunday night will take out 4 housemates, and the last Sunday will take out 3. At the end, it still tallies.
They will take out 4 this Sunday
and 3 the remaining Sundays grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
safarigirl:

Please don't come here and start talking like a BBNaija fan.

What is Obi's fans? Obi does not have fans, he has supporters. Use the right terminologies.

And yes, if you come here to pour mud on Obi's name, it must be because you are supporting any of those two old, thieving layers.

Maybe one of those two is your own god, that is why someone dragging them is disturbing your oesophagus. Leave Obi's name alone if you don't want them to drag those useless ambassadors of corruption.

It is not asking for too much. The supporters of the drug lord and the Mikano man are always having severe diarrhoea because of Obi as if it is Obi that asked them to support established thieves.

Cheers to this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
I don't want to derail the thread.

Political posts on hold.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Samueltemi337:
He wasn't verified before the show

He was verified the second day into the show
leave her make she bet with me make I use her money drink Budweiser today.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
The three Edo witches are putting Doyin on the spot.I trust her to school them. cheesy

She has told chi chi that sometimes she has bad character.

She is trying to explain her opinions ,and Chi Chi in her usual way is deliberately trying to misunderstood her as usual.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
So Phyna has been verified on Instagram
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
ItisHi:
lies and lies. No one knew Bryann before the show. Bryann got verified few hours after he was called. You are a big clown o. So only accounts with hundred of thousand get verified on Instagram. grin

I leave you to your ignorance.
After all one dancer came into the show last season with massive followers on social media. So much social media clout than all the other housemates put together.
But did she win the show? No!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Twoclans:
Did Bryaan not nominate Amaka for immediate eviction.Anytging can happen with this housemates.
Amaka was an impostor. She never cared about anyone in Level 2 and still dont.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nexus25:

Maybe owing doctors that went on strike for 13months or the traumatized lecturers that were home for 6months under Obi are good legacies to you.

In terms of performance and legacy, not Atiku or Obi comes to to Tinubu.

Once again, I don't support him, I don't really like him, as I wanted PYO or Amaechi, but from the trio of Obi, Atiku and Bola, I will prefer Bola as my president.

Will his government be 100% corruption free? The answer is no.

But will he do better than this Buhari in Aso Rock? Yes, 100% times better than Buhari.

Ask Ṣeun Osewa (owner of Nairaland that we're all using) who was supporting PYO why he daily campaign against Obi with facts.

Let me put it here again, Obi is not winning next year's election.

One of Bola and Atiku would win.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
AwkaFinest:

GTFOH. Arguing blindly. You for bet now grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chichi has serious comprehension problems.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
davodyguy:

In terms of performance and legacy, not Atiku or Obi comes to to Tinubu.

Once again, I don't support him, I don't really like him, as I wanted PYO or Amaechi, but from the trio of Obi, Atiku and Bola, I will prefer Bola as my president.

Will his government be 100% corruption free? The answer is no.

But will he do better than this Buhari in Aso Rock? Yes, 100% times better than Buhari
Obi is the best Candidate and younger.The people already know that.The only legacy tinubu have is agbero,collecting 10% Igr and Bogus pension.Lagos have been there as Capital before tinubu moved from his State Osun.Same Osun his cousin just lost election.Lagos made Tinubu, tinubu did not make Lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Samueltemi337:
They will take out 4 this Sunday
and 3 the remaining Sundays grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Comrade, you're without heart ooh. 4 ke? You want Biggies house to go cold??
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Twoclans:
If Amaka wasn't annoying, Bryann and Modella wouldn't have nominated her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nexus25:

If i go into why Obi wasn't at fault on these two issues this thread will be derailed. My advice is that you find something else to use and tackle Obi as this will fail.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Omo what's wrong with Hermes?

Why is he breathing like that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
AwkaFinest:

After all one dancer came into the show last season with massive followers on social media. So much social media clout than all the other housemates put together.
But did she win the show? No!
leave your tears for the finale. My correction is that Bryann is the first HM to be verified in the house. He didn't come to the house with large following like Liquorose. Liquorose and Bryann can not be compared.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Enough with these politics talk. Stick to the topic biko

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:

A friend of mine said and i quote : "E don reach make hand begin touch this Agbado people". You're an eater of houseflies, so i can't bookmark or record the words of sour vermin like you. Like the chameleon you criminally wish on Nigeria, may you endure a horde of Tinubus in your life. This is my genuine wish for you since it's already what you wish for us. Tell your Baba Agbado to wear more decent diapers next time.

O por!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nexus25:
How people who wholeheartedly campaigned for Atiku in 2019 are just realizing the man is corrupt and a good example of what is wrong with Nigeria is amusing. Your choice of him in the last election was for altruistic reason, it was for competence, it was a decision to rescue Nigeria. But today, you take pleasure in lambasting people who are supporting Atiku for the reasons you professed in 2019.

We keep deceiving ourselves as a people, be bold to state why you support a candidate. Competence is mostly the least of the reasons in Nigeria, if it were so, why do we keep voting in incompetent governors? Party affiliation, regional interest, tribal and religious sentiments take the front row.

In the coming election, the only advantage Obi has over Atiku and Tinubu is his acclaimed frugality in government as a governor. He doesn't have as much legacies as Tinubu neither does he understand the psychology of most Nigerians in the context of our pluralism like Atiku. May I remind us that Buhari was known to be the most frugal politician in this republic before his ascendancy to power, what did that translate to, how is that helping us now?

Support whosoever you like, it is your constitutional right but hiding under the facade of "competence" to project and protect your interest while throwing tantrums at those who are also protecting their interests is complete balderdash.

Giddem!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Error
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abeg o, how does Allysyn have this type of body and she doesn't seem to be balling heavily? Doyin on her own has 2 cars and Chomzy is obviously used to being pestered by millionaires. Or is she more disciplined than we thought?

It will get worse for her, Chomzy and maybe Chi-Chi and Diana after the show.
Groovy is another person i feel pity for, his DMs will cry blood. I just hope a Governor's wife will not harass him like that guy from Whitemoney's set! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
The head of house Hermes is back with a brief .

The brief reads :

Housemates today's task is brought to you by Arla foods and created by Dano milk .It is about inner strength.There will be a series of activities.

The housemates are grouped into teams by a lucky dip from a coloured basket.

The team names are

Dano full creame
Dano Slim
Dano Cool Cow
Dano UHT

The merchandise has arrived from Dano Milk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Twoclans:

Amaka was the only outlier.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Twoclans:
The head of house Hermes is back with a brief .

The brief reads :

Housemates today's task is brought to you by Arla foods and created by Dano milk .It is about inner strength.There will be a series of activities.

The housemates are grouped into teams by a lucky dip from a coloured basket.

The team names are

Dano full creame
Dano Slim
Dano Cool Cow
Dano (I did not get the last name)

The merchandise has arrived from Dano Milk.
Goodluck to Hermesgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.