Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1969616 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
The return of the BBghosts is on the way you all
Biggie for president!
All day, e’ry day
cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
fijiano202:
Adekunle please ooo be careful under that duvet... Danielle is toxic she will damage ur rep oooo

Daniella is anything but toxic...haba

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Giel:
I can't wait to see Bella's happiness when she sees Chomzy.
Seems like you and Bella have the same similarities

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

Daniella is anything but toxic...haba

I legit don’t understand people and what they are currently watching
Lol

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Eeghe:

I legit don’t understand people and what they are currently watching
Lol
The thing tire me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LitAda(f): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Daniella have you won HOH before or even gotten to the second round?
yes she has ,even yesterday she and phyna were in the final stage

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sanqa:

And you are forgetting everything level 1 mates said. From being low class to the fact that they cannot live in the same house with them? Chomzy in particular, and and..... I'm lazy I can't be writing everything, just that level 1 thought they were better
Sixfeetbelle:

It's Level 1 that did all these stuff you listed up there. They heard "Energy, opor opor" and created a diss song during the bum ball event.

The Level 1 forced themselves to talk about their roommates so that their guys could infiltrate Level 2 ladies and cause enmity in that level.

Level 1 began the acrimony nonsense and they still carry am for head reach one. (Exhibit A: Chomzy plan to eliminate all level 2 housemates)

Leave the hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
COOL10:

I've always known she was a bitter soul. I remember a particular time when she said lots of terrible things about Hermes. She's guilty of everything she's accusing Level 1 housemates of. A girl that can't even make up her mind on which man she wants. Probably the first female housemate to sleep with two different men on the same show in BBN history. Even Chi Chi didn't do this.

My anger is even with Adekunle who's busy forming 'shoulder to cry on'.

After Dotun leaves with 2% on Sunday, Dani baby may find a third boy toy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sanqa:

And you are forgetting everything level 1 mates said. From being low class to the fact that they cannot live in the same house with them? Chomzy in particular, and and..... I'm lazy I can't be writing everything, just that level 1 thought they were better

Which was why I said " before long level one got the memo"

Let's cast our minds to the first diss song...
The round table discussion about their roommates that lasted well into the night

See eh....energy is usually returned

No way will level one stand and watch all that disrespect without returning the favour

I recall the day hermes and Deji had a face off during hoh game...phyna went after hermes unprovoked

Abeg...leave matter for Mathias sad angry

They bonded in hate and gossip...nothing special about their bond or so called likeness/love lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
kowema:
Hehehehe.
It's time for the merger.
Biggie has sent a brief for all of them to go back.
Chai!, I feel for the evicted guys feeling unique.
Chiomzy is happy, the brief referred to them Phyna as Level 3 guests and Them Eloswag as the original level 3.
Chiomzy said " that means you people have not leveled up"

I heard it too and I almost fell off with Laughter, if only she knew
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
fijiano202:
Adekunle please ooo be careful under that duvet... Danielle is toxic she will damage ur rep oooo
Considering her uncontrollablly high libido, she's gonna damage something alright cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
shumuel:

I heard it too and I almost fell off with Laughter, if only she knew
If only she knew what? The show is almost ending, Chomzy going back to the house again is a big plus after been evicted.Afterall she have won enough money from tasks already.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
innocentdude:

Adekunle is already on the beat grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
innocentdude:

Adekunle already seems to be applying for that position. He shouldn't be reducing himself to that level.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Keep voting Hermes

MissD Eeghe , please vote for Hermes cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HolyPussy: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jay16:
do you know the definition of beauty. Yam legs she get, transgendered voice, frowning face, from top to bottom flat

The flatness and the frowning face is what pisses me off the most about her.

Na only God know wetin that stupid boy see for inside am.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
COOL10:

I'm glad you remember vividly, especially now that people are hell bent on creating a false narrative about ex Level 1 housemates.

Level 2 started this war. It was just a game but they made it personal and now they're trying to play the victim. They are vindictive and vengeful.

Even now that the war has ended, you hardly find Level 1 housemates making statements with 'in my level'. Phyna, Daniella and Chizzy are fond of saying this.

Now who's the one being emotional and forgeting it's 'just a game'.

Well said.

How can I forget?

People didn't forget either....they just settled for selective amnesia

Level 2 were obsessed with level one housemates..desiring their guys and fighting their girls ...wasnt it how Beauty went home? Imaginary rivalry with chomzy

No wonder the universe gave the HOH power to level one

You think 7 wins were coincidences?

Nah. God hate petty and envy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Geezeem:

Which was why I said " before long level one got the memo"

Let's cast our minds to the first diss song...
The round table discussion about their roommates that lasted well into the night

See eh....energy is usually returned

No way will level one stand and watch all that disrespect without returning the favour

I recall the day hermes and Deji had a face off during hoh game...phyna went after hermes unprovoked

Abeg...leave matter for Mathias sad angry

They bonded in hate and gossip...nothing special about their bond or so called likeness/love lipsrsealed
You are correct ..level 2 started the animosity spearheaded by Bryan....na Bryan instigate the warring mindset....lets not all forget so soon ....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kayode keeps showing us the main house door.
Suspense things
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If only she knew what? The show is almost ending, Chomzy going back to the house again is a big plus after been evicted.Afterall she have won enough money from tasks already.

You don't get it, you should have listened to her conversations right from the first night after eviction, she thought they are going to be among the last five, and others would have to join them, she even sold the narrative to Phyna, Grovvy & Bryann yesternight.

Eloswaggs thinks he so big that he thought Phyna would have been evicted & gone home, Chomzy believes she is in the finals, only Doyin is not so sure

I know it's a plus for them, sure
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Leave our Baby Briizy alone!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Threebear:

She's also going home on Sunday .

You chose Sheggz over Bella? Nawa ooo
I know Bella get wahala but I believe she was manipulated by Sheggz.

Let's see how it goes sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nozino:
Leave our Baby Briizy alone!!

Brii is now your baby? Osalobua oo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
shumuel:

You don't get it, you should have listened to her conversations right from the first night after eviction, she thought they are going to be among the last five, and others would have to join them, she even sold the narrative to Phyna, Grovvy & Bryann yesternight.

Eloswaggs thinks he so big that he thought Phyna would have been evicted & gone home, Chomzy believes she is in the finals, only Doyin is not so sure

I know it's a plus for them, sure
Anything Chomzy thinks of herself she deserves it.She has been working hard and doing well in tasks.If not for the way some people think why should Bella be stronger than Chomzy by just following Segun and frowning face

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

You are correct ..level 2 started the animosity spearheaded by Bryan....na Bryan instigate the warring mindset....lets not all forget so soon ....
Lwkmd.. This Bryann don suffer sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
badinfluence:

I swear grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

votes from team Bryann 1….2…..3….
Better edit am sharp sharp grin

E be like say level 3 dey hungry you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
I thought Phyna was the one influencing bad energy in the house? Can you all see who the trouble maker is?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chinachriss:

Brii is now your baby? Osalobua oo

Osalobua debawe otenwmen
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Threebear:
Hermes' people are slacking sha.

Adekunle will most likely top on Sunday .

Including you.leave this mental game
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
badinfluence:

at this rate wetin Bryann never do this season grin

Na amaka cause Bryann go stop a lot, I wish he never asked her for ideas and continued to pepper level one…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Geezeem:

Well said.

How can I forget?

People didn't forget either....they just settled for selective amnesia

Level 2 were obsessed with level one guys..desiring their guys and fighting their girls ...wasnt it how Beauty went home? Imaginary rivalry with chomzy

No wonder the universe gave the HOH power to level one

You think 7 wins were coincidences?

Nah. God hate petty and envy!
Oh you don't say but on this thread they'll make you believe level one are bitter and embattled ones lipsrsealed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.