Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1962880 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
I hope they don’t unpack their bags sha grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
This psychological trauma on these Doyin them
When they see themselves outside and the conditions attached to it

Kai

The fact that most of them keep over thinking and calculating is killing this game

Mrs Ikoyi s brain is rumbling

Chomzy and Elo acting prim and proper…snakish and all

Adekunle already said he suspected something an the two of them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
They should scrap big brother
Bbn is running out of content

I miss Pere !!!
It's obvious you are not watching the show just come here to drop comments

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oyetunde49:
Just voted Hermes

Waste of vote as usual… ask chomzy fans

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
nooker:

I'm part of 'the thread'. So who da phuck are you?
Sure sure sure whatever you typed

Vote HERMES

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is actually not fair oo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
innocentdude:

Phyna has way too many fans so it's a good to share the larger amount of your votes with other housemates

Since she's so strong
Na this kind nonsense carry Maria comot from house way too many fans my foot if people don't vote how can she win?

undecided undecided

Shumuel please next time don't share Phyna's votes for anybody if you don't vote how can she win nobody should be thinking that there are imaginary people voting for Phyna it is just you and I.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Samueltemi337:
It's obvious you are not watching the show
just come here to drop comments
I’m always live

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Eloswag our weena
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Even when she's happy her facial expressions still looks different
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oh la la, Showmax film viewers and the ghosts are about to enter the house…

Shegzz is the first housemate to see the ghosts. Jumped on the girls and then jumps on Eloswag.

The way Bella jumped on her pals Doyin and Chomzy….

Daniella was ecstatic with Doyin. Jumped on her and dragged her to the room to go and give her to Dotun for a massive hug.

Adekunle says he does not know why people are happy because it means they are the ones going but he gives Eloswag a big hug and playfully harasses him for having so much money and still taking from the less privileged. He hugs Chomzy and gives Doyin a long hug as well.

Chizzy is up from sleep but I don’t know if he has hugged them whilst camera was not there…

Everybody has turned analyst not knowing that biggie is pranking them - “I knew you guys were not gone…”. “I knew it” “When they called Eloswag, I knew it was not possible” yen, yen yen….

Bella cant keep the smile off her face and has updated Chomzy on being called a liar when she said they left their food to her and Shegzz..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
The housemates are not happy they came back.. Chichi is not happy obviously..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
COOL10:

You've said it all.
God hates petty wink

Yes. God hates petty. That's why he made it possible for islanders to take out the trenchers and now, the islanders are taking out themselves. Talk about eating your own flesh when there's nothing left to be eaten

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
scondy:

Ignore.....please vote adekunle o

Let me quote you on a dead thread and give you an iuc to vote ade

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

If you are a fan of Phyna I am begging you please don't share your votes next time Phyna is up please.

All these kind play play nor good abeg

Phyna, Hermes & Adekunle

I love smart & competitive people

I just gave Chomzy cuz she stand among men in every task & Games just like Phyna

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
COOL10:

You've said it all. Initially I was enjoying the whole thing but when I saw Bryann creating Diss songs, I was like 'haaa, this thing is getting personal oo'.

Level 2 have always been obssessed with Level 1, even before they started losing HOH tasks. Perhaps the fact that Level 1 initially got to stay in the main house while they were put in the smaller house/trenches, made them feel like Level 1 were privileged and preferred to them.

From Beauty getting disqualified because of Chomzy, to Bryann creating Diss tracks, to Phyna, Chizzy and Pharmsavi calling Hermes all sorts of names like 'oracle' and 'sacrifice', to Phyna trolling Hermes during HOH tasks. The list is endless.

Those who know the truth, know the truth. And you're right, God hates petty wink

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dannyxy:
Lol no body has amnesia here…

The first wager was when all this started, level one lost and started yapping about how they don’t care about wager, they just wanted to win hoh and started insulting level two that they will go home…
Let’s not have amnesia again, then the next hoh, cyph against two level one, level one started making side Comments that what was he feeling like, mouthing and poking level two, level two were suprised, it was after the lost that game they realized it had become toxic, then Bryann spare headed they return energy…

Again and again not everyone here has amnesia lol, see them trying to spin stories with lies and Bryann name …

Awon oniro

Again I blame amaka for making Bryann calm down, level one for see pepper, the first two week Bryann would have finished all of them

Na...it started from when they lost the 1st hoh game on Monday ....they activated the warring mindset .

On Thursday...They started singing and doing like militants .....level 1 wasn't even prepared and didn't even know it was a wager competition..na from there them selve return energy the next wager

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Na this kind nonsense carry Maria comot from house way too many fans my foot if people don't vote how can she win?

undecided undecided

Shumuel please next time don't share Phyna's votes for anybody if you don't vote how can she win nobody should be thinking that there are imaginary people voting for Phyna it is just you and I.
But she voted Phyna and so did you, so it's not imaginary

You have the biggest fanbase
Verified on IG
Who dey, Elephant and all that

So Phyna really doesn't need the votes
Vote HERMES

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
shumuel:
Adekunle is a mahd man,the said that; why are you guys happy it means we are the ones going

I liked that he hugged reality there

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

I’m always live
You that was asking if Racheal knew that she was a rider yesterday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
One more week of screen time not bad for EVICTED

No be today Biggie dey bring back people to spice up show.

You guys who don't like this twist should rest abeg.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
shumuel:

Phyna, Hermes & Adekunle

I love smart & competitive people

I just gave Chomzy cuz she stand among men in every task & Games just like Phyna
Ok you have three faves just dey give Phyna the highest votes abeg thank you.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
innocentdude:

Sure sure sure whatever you typed

Vote HERMES

Since you asked nicely, I'll try
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chomzy said the reason the fans screamed bella's name is probably they saw level 3 upstairs and wanted her to go with sheggz. I don't even understand what this means
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nigerianization(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Why am I beginning to like Chomzy?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
shumuel:
Adekunle is a mahd man,the said that; why are you guys happy it means we are the ones going

Real guy...he no dey fake emotions....brain begin calculate immediately

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
damiviolet:

When you can perfectly build a robot not to talk of creating human being we will revisit this
When you see good or bad thing acknowledge am
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
innocentdude:

But she voted Phyna and so did you, so it's not imaginary

You have the biggest fanbase
Verified on IG
Who dey, Elephant and all that

So Phyna really doesn't need the votes
Vote HERMES
There is no proof that Phynation is the biggest fanbase. If people relax and imagine that there are people voting for a certain housemates and they share votes or don't vote at all the favourite will go home.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chomzy is trying to tell Bella that the crowd does not hate her. That the crowd had seen Doyin and Elo go to level 3 so they were chanting Bellla’s name for biggie to send her to level 3 as well….

Bella seems relieved at this info.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
The good thing about this merging is that the smart ones will help pull the task winning for this week

All this art work
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chomzy's overconfidence will kill her

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bryann - 1st
Phyna - 2nd
Adekunle -3rd

Top five
Bella
Sheggz

Oya close the show

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.